Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #26
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Worse than the Great Depression

This causes some concern: Uncle Sam's Credit Line Running Out?

http://online.barrons.com/article/SB...rrons&ru=yahoo
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #27
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
Check out this brief interview with Gerald Celente. I can't believe it actually made it on Fox news. He openly says things are going to be worse then the great depression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg
this guy is good
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #28
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houman View Post
this guy is good
Yeah I just recently came across him even though he has been doing trend forcasting for quite a few years now from what I understand. He has some really good interviews with Jeff Rense and Coast to Coast that are much more indepth that can be found on youtube as well. The man knows his stuff and really lays it on the line without pulling punches. You can tell he is sincere.

I am pretty much convinced a great depression is inevitable at this point due to the lack of any genuine leadership. We have been betrayed at the highest levels. The majority of people in power positions just don't care about the average person and will let us sink.We have no one to depend on but ourselves and anyone in our circle of friends and family that we trust. Sad but true!
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #29
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Yep... and his predictions are based on logic and investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
Yeah I just recently came across him even though he has been doing trend forcasting for quite a few years now from what I understand. He has some really good interviews with Jeff Rense and Coast to Coast that are much more indepth that can be found on youtube as well. The man knows his stuff and really lays it on the line without pulling punches. You can tell he is sincere.

I am pretty much convinced a great depression is inevitable at this point due to the lack of any genuine leadership. We have been betrayed at the highest levels. The majority of people in power positions just don't care about the average person and will let us sink.We have no one to depend on but ourselves and anyone in our circle of friends and family that we trust. Sad but true!
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #30
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
The consumer is strapped and has no more to spend, business can't obtain loans to spend, and the government is giving away billions of tax dollars to any company with their hand out. Yep, we're screwed.
Looks like Hank realized the consumer is strapped and wants to help out:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081112/financial_meltdown.html

The consumer is not going to follow suit. They can not expect the consumer to spend our way out of this financial mess. I agree that liquidity must be maintained, but it's going to take acts of Congress to really get things moving. Congress will need to legislate tax law to change behaviors.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote