Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default animal consciousness.

Had to post this what a wonderful and inspiring video, when people say animals do not have feelings this makes me sad because here is the proof of course they do!

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: animal consciousness.

Thank you Jacqui .. loving soul .. there is a lot we can learn from animals...to some of them we should bow ...

Love Always
mudra

Translation

One day on Earth…

Empathy is a notion designating a mechanism through which an individual can understand
The feelings and emotions of another individual.
The ability to identify yourself to another and to feel what he feels
His feelings and in particular his suffering and distress
An emotion much bigger than beliefs and differences
That unables us to enter in the perceptions of another, to feel his fear, his anger , his tenderness
To temporarily live his life and to move into it with care and without judgement
To look for common points before the differences
And there are always more common points than differences
The essence , the heart and the soul
The human warmth is when you offer yourself without expecting anything in return
Simply share so as not to spoil a life
And to help those that don’t have that ability
And despite all difficulties keep that force , that will
give a heart blow to those who need it
Just a litle attention
And give the right to everyone to exist
A feeling much higher than instinct and the food chain
A feeling that unables us to take care of another
And to share the litle we possess
And to help each other to keep warm
Or to protect one another
Be able to share happiness, tenderness, protection and complicity
We all need human warmth
We all need affection and to feel at home amongst our brothers
Despite appearances without ever relying on the outside look only
Without ever minding language
Because it is something invisible to the eye but that is not without fragrance

Final definition

Science has proved that the difference between man and animal was exactly empathy
BUT.. BUT… BUT
Homicide …
Guilt…
Iniquity …
I am well aware that with this video I invite some to question themselves
But to question oneself is to put oneself in command of one’ s life and to realize we
Have lost the foundation of humanity
Actually speaking of empathy .. between men or between animals ...?

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Shock horror some actualy belive themselfes to be SUPERIOR

TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

hello !!!! a life is a life ..

would you take anothers life

as if it were your own ..

some kind of right ...
wakey wakey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE !!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful animals videos Jackie and Mudra. We have a mother cat at the moment nursing four kittens plus a baby rabbit!! Delightful. The human part of your video Mudra, was horrific. I, for one want no part of this collapsed and collapsing consciousness of mankind. The animal world displays more love and empathy than what humanity does.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #5
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I need a break from work so will share this story quickly, and it can be varified as true.

A group of people, about 4 I think 2 men and their wives, were on a fishing trip in the Lake St Lucia estuary which is thick with both crocs and hippo. Something went wrong with their boat (can't remember the finer details, I think it was fuel but think it was more serious as they culd not paddle the boat) so they landed on a sand bar island a few hundred meters from shore. The one chap was worried as it was nearing dusk and they didn't want to be on that little spot of ground after nightfall so he decided to swim for the shore. Everyone tried to talk him out of it but in his worry for their safety he set off. Needless to say, he was attacked by a crock and was lucky to escape with badly torn limbs. That he escaped is in itself a miracle.

Upon reaching the shoreline the croc started trailing him, keeping a distance but biding it's time. By now it was nearly dark and he was too weak to climb a tree and thought he was done for. It was then he collapsed exhausted on the ground and fell into a comatose sleep due to loss of blood and the fight he had had. He though as he collapsed that this was it, the croc would close in and finish him off.

He awoke in the morning, amazed to be alive and felt this body lying mext to him. The body was that of a Buffalo, sworn enemy of us mere mortals and incredibly strong and vicious when riled. The buffalo apparently helped him to his feet and he could see where the buffalo had engaged with the crock just meters away from where he had collapsed, and driven the reptile off. As he gained his footing and took off down the road in a desperate condition the buffalo tagged along. A while later a search party found the man and the buffalo dissappeared into the bush.

True story. You will find the exact details on the web if you look. As I say, mine are from memory of an incredible story that made headlines in South Africa a few years ago.

The state of humanity can be gauged by their treatment of animals.....Can't remember who's quote that is but so true and judging by the way we treat our fellow beings on this planet, we are in a shocking condition.

LL&P

ZX
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

That's a great story Zeddo.
We had two cats once that were inseparable, yet they squabbled and fought but deep down they thought the world of each other.
One liked to stay out all night while the other all ways stayed at home in the comfort of her warm comfy bed, one morning when my husband got up to go to work he looked out of the bedroom window and said to me, don't look out until i get back!
I was suspicious and looked, to my shock and horror Timmy our wayward cat who never would stay in had got himself run over in the night as he was on his way home.
Just like the film Mudra posted cars were going past ignoring our poor cat lying there lifeless.
As i continued to watch i saw my other cat zoe sniffing around the body then trying to drag the body off the road, i ran down stairs, my husband who now was carry a blanket in his arms to retrieve his dead body turned to me and said i told you not to look!
I said i know but i had to come down zoe is in the road and i am worried she will get hit next.
when we both got outside zoe had successfully dragged her best friend to the side of the kerb and it must of been some fete because Timmy was a much bigger cat being a tom and much heavier than herself.
We both thanked zoe and told her she was a good girl for what she had done but now she must leave him and we will take over.
John wrapped Timmy's body in a blanket and took him back indoors.
I called to Zoe but she would not move she went back to the spot where Timmy had been run down and sat there, i called to her but she would just not budge.
In the end i picked her up and carried her in.
After we had buried Timmy in the back garden and gave him a little shrine we noticed zoe was missing again, i knew where she was yes i was right!
Sitting back in the middle of the road she would not budge, i went and got a bucket of warm soapy water and a broom and followed her into the road.
calling her to one side i proceeded to wash away the remnants of Timmy. I knew until this was done zoe would continue to sit in the spot where her best friend died.
Sadly it did the trick but i feel zoe was never the same after losing Timmy. Her playmate was gone she became withdrawn after a time she did get back to her old self but like us she felt something missing in our lives.

I will tell you another story similar to that one, i have always had cats all my life and have given homes to many, we would go to the local cat sanctuary and look for the old ones who know one ever wanted.
At this particular time in our lives we had a dog and old one her time was coming to an end but we felt if we brought a cat into the family it may give the dog a new lease of life.
This day we discovered two cats mother and daughter one was 14 years of age the daughter 12.
They were beautiful cats no one wanted them because they were too old.
The women had said the owner had to move abroad and could not take them with him, so unfortuantly for them they were put in the cats home, they had been there around 6 months or so with no real interest from anyone.
Moffat and Batternberg! they were called i know my husband had a hard time with the names lol!! they ended up being called moffy and batty lol!
Now Batty had the right name she was such a strange cat, i always said she was not a cat at all but an alien consciousness. Perhaps some here have had similar experience with animals but all the animals i have ever had were more human or alien to other animals characters.
We were now living in a different area and again the roads around us were pretty busy at night.
These two cats had been kept inside before we had them all their lives they had been shut up in a flat which i thought was a little cruel if you have animals they must at least be let out.
Well Batty had found her new freedom and would never come in only meal times.
She went missing for 3 days we thought she had run off or perhaps someone had stolen her, her markings were beautiful she was a maine cat.
One morning just as before in my last story we woke up and found her lying in the road dead unfortuantly.
Once again John picked her up in a blanket she had been dead for many hours once again we dug a grave for her in the garden, we placed a heavy concrete bird bath on the spot where she was buried and placed a name mark alongside.
However something strange happened the next day when we woke i noticed the bird bath toppled over, which was odd because who ever had knocked it over must have been strong because it was very heavy around 2ft tall and had a statue of a little boy on top holding the tray which you filled with water.
John went out in the garden to pick it up when he noticed a rubbish bag had been opened and some chicken bones strewn all around, now this was something Batty would do regularly it was a normal thing to have to clean up in the mornings after Batty had been out all night scavenging.
As John stooped to pick up the chicken bones he felt a sudden gust of wind shoot past him, i even saw the bush which was alongside the birdbath being swept aside, John said he got a fleeting glance of batty shoot past him and disappear!!
I think we saw Batty on her last scavenge, after that strange experience she did not come back to us in spirit form any more just that one time then she was gone one last goodbye to say thank you.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
day
Retired Avalon Member

What a remarkable story Jacqui.. thank you for sharing it!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
day
Retired Avalon Member

Zeddo thank you for sharing that story...it meant a lot to me
day is offline   Reply With Quote