Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 06:59 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default U.S. Government to Publish All Top Secret Files nov 24th

Satire!
http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/index.php?itemid=3863

In a spirit of openness with the American people, President elect Barack Obama has declared that there will be no more secrets and all top secret files dealing with everything from military intelligence to UFO intelligence will be revealed.
"It's time for the American people to know where there tax dollars are going and what goes on in the upper reaches of government", Obama stated during an impassioned interview.

Obama told Unconfirmed Sources that he plans on revealing all data on mobile radar installations, the locations of secret prisons, space based weapon systems, biological weapons, wepons of mass destruction, nuclear capabilities and other formerly top secret information.

"For example", Obama continued, "I'll bet you didn't know the banking crisis was orchestrated by the government to control the money supply! And I'd wager you had no idea about mobile radar installations in Germany!"

Obama also revealed that the United Sates Government has crucial knowledge of UFOs and is keeping the information secret to prevent the technology from passing onto China, Cuba and other foreign powers. In particular he wants to hide the invisibility device stolen from UFOs made from metamaterials.

"I will be supplying the media with all information in regards to everything", Obama stated.

Not all members of Congress expressed enthusiasm with Obama's plan. "Over his dead body!" said Arizona senator John McCain.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-24-2008 at 07:01 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: U.S. Government to Publish All Top Secret Files nov 24th

In a real world, this is what should happen. But unfortunately, (unless Obama has been groomed just for this reason) i don't really think this will happen.
Things are pointing to some major changes, but if this is true, we are due for some BIGchanges.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

They might tell you about some secret stuff, but they wont tell you about the secret secret stuff
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #4
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe that the gov't will allow the 'truth' out...lies, and deceipt...yes, -- to drop some BIG bombshells of info is NOT their style.

IF anything is released, I would be skeptical and totally cautious about every detail!!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Satire!
http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/index.php?itemid=3863
....he wants to hide the invisibility device stolen from UFOs made from metamaterials.
Hide the invisibility device, wtf?
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #6
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Ayeup - I thought it was April 1st for a mo....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

wow pure fictional news...

I guess today he will making 50$ from google just from this article...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #8
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

wow pure fictional news...

I guess today he will making 50$ from google just from this article...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #9
efields
Avalon Senior Member

If this is going on I can tell you they are building his coffin as we speak. You gotta know he's in the ground running if he Breaths a word of thoughts like these to any public forum. Too bad to It would be nice. It would be real. It would be in our dreams...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Its about time and you have to admit its about time. I think they are only doing what they WANT to do. Its not obama calling the shots.

Maybe its to add some type of power ego thing.

I watched on CNN this morning and I read underneath writings comdemning the catholic church for all the mass killings of millions of Chinese back in 1600 So I see them starting major riots with the disclosure.

Just think of it............The Cristians against the Muslins

Am I alone on this ? I for one will never ever trust anyone in our government again !

I know I need to love them and maybe I will get completely there but I don't trust them

I know that I totally freaked out with what I learned regarding the roman catholic religious leaders role in all of this..................I was not a practicing catholic then and I know I will never go back now.

So this is to create caos and I am all for it but we need to be strong, really strong.

Obama means very little to me. Its the force behind him making this decision. The pope already said this had to be done. Now who is the pope, but one of the strongest if not the real decision maker but he is in a very big position
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Now who is the pope, but one of the strongest if not the real decision maker but he is in a very big position
I like what Dennis Miller said about the Pope being Gods Rep to the Catholic people ...if he was really Gods rep why does he need to ride around in a bullet proof vehicle
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I like what Dennis Miller said about the Pope being Gods Rep to the Catholic people ...if he was really Gods rep why does he need to ride around in a bullet proof vehicle
Because jesus got lynched, beat and nailed to a cross - and that was 700 years BEFORE muslims came along and made the world a very dangerous place to be a pope in.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:01 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Because jesus got lynched, beat and nailed to a cross - and that was 700 years BEFORE muslims came along and made the world a very dangerous place to be a pope in.
Yes, let's stereotype the Muslims now.

The Pope is a fraud and every Pope before him was a fraud too.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #14
Electrafixtion
Avalon Senior Member

This is off of the charts on the silliness meter. Unfortunately I would state that it is more like an accurate reflection of many Obama supporters I spoke with before the election. They were CLUELESS as to why they were supporting the man. After Jan. 1st it's my belief with respect to politicians that we will find it's just "new lamps for old".

Incidentally, just for the record: The president has ZERO effect or control over that which is classified or declassified information.
Electrafixtion is offline   Reply With Quote