Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wow- my daughter's experience last night......

Last night before bed I was inspired by Ashayana Deane's Voyagers book to try to make contact with any hybrid children I have that are not in this dimension.

So as she said I asked for contact right before I drifted off to sleep.

I had a restful and uneventful night.

BUT........this morning my oldest daughter told me (she,her sister and I as well as her little brother are lifelong abductees) she had an experience last night.

SHE PICKED UP A SMALL BEING!!! She told me she can't recall how she was brought to and from the experience but it was outside and dark and the air was neither too cold not too hot.

A very small being (around 2 feet) walked up to her from nowhere.It just appeared. The being had a very large head in relation to it's body and it's eyes were bluish/greenish with black pupils. It was also white in appearence.

She wanted to make sure what she was experiencing was real so she picked it up!!!!!

When she did that it communicated to her in a strange voice that appeared in her head via telepathy- here is what it said.

It told her that *we* cloned it and it cloned *her*. She thought that was very odd and asked me about it.

I don't have answers to give her.

She felt no fear and was very surprised she was not scared as she usually is when she sees the taller beings who are more grey like.

This one was of a grey type but whiter. These are similar in description to the whites I encountered as a child (whitish, very large heads, short bodies)

She said it was not mushy, or hard. It was not too heavy but upon picking it up she couldn't get over how large the head was.

She felt as though there were other larger beings there and also felt she was somewhere in the desert (which makes sense according to where we live).

Could she have encountered a hybrid baby? She felt it was a hybrid child.

I then told her what I had done before sleep. I asked her if it had a smell and she said no.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wow- my daughter's experience last night......

One more thing- she said it was cute. She described the eyes as being *long*.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thats amazing Eleni..............I wonder if your daughter ask , if she could find out more information tonight. Its certainly worth a try.

I am still waiting on these books myself as I kept getting drawn to purchase her books and finally did. Her work seems hard to get into but maybe they will make sense. I certainly like what you got out of it

I dont know how old your daughter is to wonder if maybe its her child.

Life is so full of surprises now a days, one just doesnt know anything for sure
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

She's 19 years old. We want to find a good regression therapist here.
I had an abduction on June 23rd where I held a hybrid baby and was flipping out at how large it's head was. I did not look at the eyes though. I held it in my right arm and was looking down on it's head. I was also in an outdoor situation and there were other abductees there too.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OH wow................it sort of sad isnt it ? no matter what its your child

Does your daughter remember what was said ? I have a million questions and I could keep you here all day.............LOL
Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't look at it as sad. The hybrid being I held- I have no idea whose it was- if it was mine, I realize it could not flourish in this atmosphere or is perhaps to be used in a future earthlike experience.

I wrote what it said to her. Nothing else was said. She doesn't remember going or being brought back (common).

She was perplexed at the cloning statement.

My daughter doesn't research/read about ET encounters so this makes it more interesting as her experience is not prone to pre contamination etc;

Last edited by eleni; 12-02-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Sad only because the child is separated from you. That is all

I think we are all hybrids

Yes it is very important, its almost like she is "reading your mind" and getting answers. I have heard of this before.

I think its totally amazing in itself.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I don't get upset at the hybrid issue- I have my own earth based children to take care of.

I had one fantastic experience I will not forgot with a hybrid that had yellow kinky hair. I can't really explain it well but she lives in another dimension that has these fantastic flowers!

I don't think my daughter read my mind, I think my *wish* pre sleep was granted via her because perhaps it is for her growth. The ET's in charge maybe thinking it's for my growth that I hear it via her. I don't know, just speculating based on inuition.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This sort of thing frightens me. Perhaps this is why it never happens to me...that I know of. It would be one thing to meet ET's in a UFO or in a DUMB....but having them show up in one's house is creepy. I worry about the presence of malevolent Interdimensional Reptilians...who can morph into just about any form (including Greys and Humans)...and who are not here to help us. I suspect that they are all around us...and appear to us from time to time. I routinely flip-off the Reps who I suspect are in my house (or wherever I am)! I talk out loud about galactic issues with them in mind. I don't hate them...but I am thinking that they have been assigned the task of being our nannies and prison guards. I'm leaning toward the theory that Theocratic Pleiadians have hired the Reps to manage us (body and soul)...and to reign us in...so that eventually we will stop desiring freedom...and become completely submissive to a Universal Human/Reptilian Theocracy...so that Earth will no longer be a 'Planet in Rebellion'...and will no longer be a threat to the Universal Church. Freedom is contagious...and who knows what that could lead to? If Earth becomes truly free...everyone in the universe will want to be free. We can't have that...can we?
I know...I'm paranoid and crazy...but at least I'm honest. But that could get me into lots of trouble. Perhaps it already has.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-03-2009 at 12:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

bump

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-03-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:20 AM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

imagine that

inviting God knows what

into your life
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #12
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I have had a few experiences where I felt I had been impregnated and the child removed from my womb.
About 20 years ago, before I was married and ever had kids. I was about 3 months late on my monthly menestration. One night I had a nightmare of being restrained to an exam table, and doctors around me,
The next day while at work, I passed large whitish/bluish tissue and then started my monthly menestration. I remember looking at the tissue, and thinking it odd, that there were straight cut edges to it. I was then worried I may have lost a child, but having never experienced a pregnancy before, or miscarriage, I wasn't sure.
Years later, I got married and had a miscarriage of our first child. I now recognise the "tissue" that I saw previously as being that of the bag or placenta that the baby is contained within.

I've had two incidents where I felt pregnant, and that the child was removed from me, before I got married.

And then summer of '08, I had an abduction (milab)
I was shown a couple of days later, via the male victim, what had happened to me.
Basically they removed his sperm, and an egg from me. I don't believe the fertile egg, or pending child was placed back into my womb, as my state of physical health likely would not have supported myself, let alone another life in me. (I'd went through a horrible surgery gone wrong and nearly died on several accounts)
So feel that there was another woman who became surrogate.
But anyway, I've always known there were likely hybred's and children out there that were mine, but never really formed a bond enough to desire to see them, know of them, etc....
However, for some reason they showed this one to me almost a year later. End of May 2009 I was shown a perfect, beautiful human-hybred baby girl wrapped in a white knit blanket. She would be almost 7 months old now.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

when one really puts their mind to it, they can understand how such a bond is not made. It is probally for the better as we wouldnt be able to care for them on this planet.

I guess it is for the better. I too am reading Ashayana's book and so many things are starting to make sense to me
Old 12-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
However, for some reason they showed this one to me almost a year later. End of May 2009 I was shown a perfect, beautiful human-hybred baby girl wrapped in a white knit blanket. She would be almost 7 months old now.
Kari Lynn - Jeez, what can one say? Congratulations??!! I'm not so keen on these extractions of genetic material. The worst things happen for some when there's a 'greater purpose' for others.

It must be part of the stupid treaty. We must revoke it!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #15
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

It's the "Greater Purpose" that I'm worried about concerning her. I just hope she's well taken care of, can lead a happy life, with little stress or trauma and most of all... Loved.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I really do wish to constructively interact with other races and lifeforms...but what seems to be going on right now is insane! We shouldn't have to go through all this cr@p! And then we get put down for supposedly being the new kids on the block who never seem to be able to get it right!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #17
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

It's not just ET. But our own government involvement also.
My abductions aren't ET in nature. (that I can recall anyway) But military.
Our own government mad scientists at work.
My understanding is that I have been genetically altered.
Through generational experimentation/DNA alterations, as well as to my own person as well, through milabs. Which is how I aquired my natural, and milab learned "gifts"
As well as, the father is altered also, but more extensively altered and trained.
My understanding is that alteration is what makes us hybreds. So the child, because of our alterations, makes her hybred as well. But she is human.

It would be nice to get those little "photo" views of her every now and again. See how she's growing and how beautiful she is. lol. (hint-hint lol)
Old 12-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
It's not just ET. But our own government involvement also.
My abductions aren't ET in nature. (that I can recall anyway) But military.
Our own government mad scientists at work.
My understanding is that I have been genetically altered.
Through generational experimentation/DNA alterations, as well as to my own person as well, through milabs. Which is how I aquired my natural, and milab learned "gifts"
As well as, the father is altered also, but more extensively altered and trained.
My understanding is that alteration is what makes us hybreds. So the child, because of our alterations, makes her hybred as well. But she is human.
It does seem that 'anything goes' in the military - it's quite the ... system. Today I read about this in Canada: 'Soldiers' wives speak out Seven women appear before Commons Veterans Affairs Committee to talk about compensation in the deaths that followed Agent Orange test spraying at CFB Gagetown in the 1960.' Then, there was that mysterious arrest in L.A. [Sept-09, Federal Building on Ship disappears without a trace thread], where buddy wasn't phased by the tear gas.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #19
WarriorServant
Banned

I have a friend of mine (which was once my girlfriend) who had a child a couple of years ago. She told me that after she had the baby, the doctors said that there was an extra umbilical cord, but no second baby. That was certainly interesting to me.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote