Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 01:13 AM   #301
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
i have seen several projections, all are variable, recall the film 'Alien Nation'? food for thought maybe

I haven't seen this so will try to locate a copy. Thanks Barry.

Quote:
humans are very adaptable, sure curious and sometimes shocked by the unusual, but also very accepting as a whole, no problems are forseen re introducing hybrids into society

This is very good to hear.

Quote:
So that they can experiment upon abductees and cast blame on the greys, its that simple
So the OPIs working with the military during MILAB experiences aren't Greys then?

All the Best
Ara

Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 AM   #302
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
[/I][/B]I haven't seen this so will try to locate a copy. Thanks Barry.

[/I][/B]

This is very good to hear.

So the OPIs working with the military during MILAB experiences aren't Greys then?
there are more than one species of greys

All the Best
Ara

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-07-2008, 02:33 AM   #303
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
there are more than one species of greys
THE WATCHER
Of course! Please excuse my "doh" moment.
All the Best
Ara
Old 11-07-2008, 02:57 AM   #304
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And to get to that point the eradication of undesirables is necessary?
white hats want to eradicate the bad elements, the black hats want to eradicate over 50% of world population irrelevent as to usage

Because the end justifies the means?
motto of the black hats yes

Barry, how do they choose who are undesirable?
white hats will choose those corrupt, criminal types, the negatives, black hats will have their own agenda

And they can use the resultant outcome to bring in their own version of a better tomorrow? Birthing a positive outcome from a negative outcome? The quintessential Light from the Dark.
a far better, healthier, fairer world

I hope those who read this dialog will gain an understanding of what is truly happening behind the scenes.

It helps to understand there are those in Intelligence Agencies, Black Ops, Secret Societies and Brotherhoods/Sisterhoods who are working diligently to help empower our civilization towards a better future.

And let's not forget the Off Planet Intelligences who are also assisting where they can. I imagine they have their own Intelligence Agencies and Black Ops divisions working silently behind the scenes also.

We tend to read and hear about the negative aspects of the above mentioned groups without hearing too much about the positive aspect groups.

Those men and women put their lives on the line for us so our children and grandchildren can look forward to a better future.

I am very appreciative of all the work they have done, are doing, and will do. My appreciation extends to you too Barry.

Personally I believe gratitude and appreciation go a long way towards building a better community of citizens. People seem so quick to condemn, how about if we are quick to say Thank-You instead? We all talk about wanting a better society maybe the easiest way to achieve that outcome is to show that part of us which is our greatest quality- Our Humanity.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #305
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Hi Barry/Ara,

First off, great thread, been following from the start.
A point I may have missed - will the introduction of the hybrids be a gradual procedure in selected areas/countrys, or will it be more of a mass roll out everywhere?

What numbers are we looking at here?

Thanks guys
Peace
Iain
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #306
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Watcher,

I read your comments above about the "terror threat". Please forgive my ignorance, but which terror group/groups are you speaking of?
Old 11-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #307
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi Barry/Ara,

A point I may have missed - will the introduction of the hybrids be a gradual procedure in selected areas/countrys, or will it be more of a mass roll out everywhere?

Thanks guys
Peace
Iain
from what i have learnt it will be a gradual phasing in around the Globe, high media interest will ensue as soon as the first few make public appearances, you can imagine the media circus will go into hyper drive, but secure PR planning is ready for this

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #308
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
Hello Watcher,

I read your comments above about the "terror threat". Please forgive my ignorance, but which terror group/groups are you speaking of?
here we must use caution as terrorists and terror threats come in all shapes/sizes/colours/origins, even from within ones own government

Regards,

THE WATCHER
Old 11-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #309
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR] I hope those who read this dialog will gain an understanding of what is truly happening behind the scenes.

It helps to understand there are those in Intelligence Agencies, Black Ops, Secret Societies and Brotherhoods/Sisterhoods who are working diligently to help empower our civilization towards a better future.

And let's not forget the Off Planet Intelligences who are also assisting where they can. I imagine they have their own Intelligence Agencies and Black Ops divisions working silently behind the scenes also.

We tend to read and hear about the negative aspects of the above mentioned groups without hearing too much about the positive aspect groups.

Those men and women put their lives on the line for us so our children and grandchildren can look forward to a better future.

I am very appreciative of all the work they have done, are doing, and will do. My appreciation extends to you too Barry.

Personally I believe gratitude and appreciation go a long way towards building a better community of citizens. People seem so quick to condemn, how about if we are quick to say Thank-You instead? We all talk about wanting a better society maybe the easiest way to achieve that outcome is to show that part of us which is our greatest quality- Our Humanity.

All the Best
Ara
Well said Ara, you are truly awakening.
And Barry, you are truly our disclosure hero.
Both of you are setting a good example on behalf of the humanity.

To Barry, here are some of my questions if you are able to answer:
1. What was the real mission objective(s) of Apollo program, was it an invited visit or recon trip to the OPI's bases or something else?

2. Was the Apollo program involved in any artefact recovery mission akin to Kubrick's 2001 storyline.

3. Are there current activities in Solar space conducted by the Dark Side of NASA?

4. If yes then what are their current mission objectives, planets terraforming, probing or target practice.

Thanks.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #310
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
And Barry, you are truly our disclosure hero.
Both of you are setting a good example on behalf of the humanity.

To Barry, here are some of my questions if you are able to answer:
1. What was the real mission objective(s) of Apollo program, was it an invited visit or recon trip to the OPI's bases or something else?
over the years i have reached certain conclusions as to the real agenda of NASA, the Apollo program etc. As you know all is not as it appears on face value, NASA holds secrets. I am fairly sure we (human race) were deterred from continuing our exploration of the moon by an off planet intelligence. Not saying hostile but certainly powerful enough to make us rethink going there again.

2. Was the Apollo program involved in any artefact recovery mission akin to Kubrick's 2001 storyline.
I have no personal knowledge on that sorry

3. Are there current activities in Solar space conducted by the Dark Side of NASA?
Who can say what secret missions and agendas NASA has linked with Military and Intel these days

4. If yes then what are their current mission objectives, planets terraforming, probing or target practice.
NASA has been working with others to perfect humans that can safely operate in hostile environs and for deep space travel

Thanks.
Hope thats been of some use

THE WATCHER
Old 11-08-2008, 10:59 PM   #311
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Indeed Pine Gap, yes i will be more than happy to relate what info i have on that facility later today, much is already in the public domain but can input here too.
HI Watcher,

I'm glad you brought up Pine Gap
what about Dulce /NM ?
is it true a Human-E.T cooperation ?
all the Human abductions labs happen there?
what happens in the nightmare hall at the 7th underground level?

Thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #312
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
HI Watcher,

I'm glad you brought up Pine Gap
what about Dulce /NM ?
is it true a Human-E.T cooperation ?
all the Human abductions labs happen there?
what happens in the nightmare hall at the 7th underground level?

Thanks
I realise its generally accepted that a base exists at Dulce, with all the stories etc emanating from that, and numerous people claim it exists, its a legend now i guess. However I have no actual proof Dulce exists so cannot comment on this. LOL sounds good coming from the likes of me eh? LOL

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 04:11 AM   #313
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-You!

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-09-2008, 04:15 AM   #314
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
over the years i have reached certain conclusions as to the real agenda of NASA, the Apollo program etc. As you know all is not as it appears on face value, NASA holds secrets. I am fairly sure we (human race) were deterred from continuing our exploration of the moon by an off planet intelligence. Not saying hostile but certainly powerful enough to make us rethink going there again.
Thanks for your answers Barry, well I guess even Mars is also off limit for man exploration for now.

Barry why all of a sudden China, Japan & India are flocking to probe/map the moon recently, is it because they want to see what Dark Nasa won't allow them to see whats on the surface of the moon?

Best regards.
Bruce
Old 11-09-2008, 04:30 AM   #315
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Barry how would you categorize this man's ability:

1. He is a middle age traditional medicine man/shaman.

2. His psychic ability manifested since young age probably 18+.

3. He has a big temple and worship a wide variety of ancient China deities.

4. During service session his assistants will say some prayer and chants to trigger him into trance mode.

5. During trance an ancient china deity will walk-in & take over his body, in this time his character will switch to feminine.

6. This deity was a female general in ancient China, she is very well verse in herbal medication application for soldiers wounds treatment and health boosting.

7. During trance he offer to devotees and visitors all sorts of advice (FengShui, business, relationship & fortune telling), insight (pass, present & future), diagnose various health problem (with written herbs prescription) and diagnose various supernatural problem too, I say he is super talented.

One of his talents that caught my attention might be related to some kind of target RV, such as when he wants to check out the FengShui of some devotees/visitors house or businness lot, just provide the target address and within seconds he will RV and tell you exactly what are the surrounding buildings/items that are affecting the FengShui of the target, regardless of geography distance, his accuracy is 100%, not to mention his other talents too.

Do you think a walk-in could bring psychic ability such as ARV to a normal person?

FYI The above practice of shamanism normally exist in Chinese communities with Taoism beliefs throughout Asia.

Best regards.
Bruce

Last edited by Bruce Lee; 11-09-2008 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:34 AM   #316
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Barry/Ara,

Thanks guys
Peace
Iain
Hi Iain,

It is good to hear there are regular visitors to this thread. Having regular visitors means there may be many beginning to see the bigger picture.

I am surprised at the lack of interest shown to Barry's testimonies by those in the UFO field. An opportunity has been presented to them which has been largely ignored. I cannot fathom why this is so. I would think the researchers would 'jump on the opportunity' to ask questions which may assist in putting the pieces together. Surprisingly, this doesn't seem to be the case.

Good question you posed to Barry.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-09-2008, 05:01 AM   #317
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I think there may be more visitors than you think ....

I would be very interested in the material that Barry is distributing. It will be very difficult to receive it by mail though.
(Even the purely local mail takes more than 3 weeks and << 100% arrives)
Without the material it's difficult to raise the right questions that's why I am subscribed to this thread and monitoring it.

If I look at the statistics this thread has 315 posts and 10,374 views. Probably the most intense thread of the forum.
and then there is yet a parallel thread on this issue.

I am very delighted that Barry is so patient with us, shares so much. It is much appreciated and I am glad that
this community did not scare him away (which happened to other whistleblowers).

So thank you all for the great questions and Barry for the honest and sometimes even humoristic answers.

Cheers
Old 11-09-2008, 05:49 AM   #318
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

I would be very interested in the material that Barry is distributing. It will be very difficult to receive it by mail though.
Without the material it's difficult to raise the right questions that's why I am subscribed to this thread and monitoring it.

If I look at the statistics this thread has 315 posts and 10,374 views. Probably the most intense thread of the forum.

I am very delighted that Barry is so patient with us, shares so much. It is much appreciated and I am glad that this community did not scare him away (which happened to other whistleblowers).

So thank you all for the great questions and Barry for the honest and sometimes even humoristic answers.

Cheers
Wow, so many views! That is fantastic news Operator, Thank you so much for sharing those statistics with us all.

It is sad the other whistle-blowers didn't feel comfortable within the forum community. I imagine they felt this virtual community became a hostile environment for them?

Has 'Henry Deacon' left permanently? I hope not as I would love to ask 'Mr Deacon' some questions.

Maybe one day his journey will see him grace our shores once more. Time will tell.

Operator why is your postal delivery service so inadequate?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #319
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Operator why is your postal delivery service so inadequate?
Good question Ara ...
I am in the Caribbean ... nice, quiet and laid back ... so goes for the postal delivery service ...

Normally, not a problem, have to accept it ... comes with the lifestyle of the area.

Cheers
Old 11-09-2008, 07:18 AM   #320
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good question Ara ...
I am in the Caribbean ... nice, quiet and laid back ... so goes for the postal delivery service ...

Normally, not a problem, have to accept it ... comes with the lifestyle of the area.

Cheers
I imagine the inadequate postal service is a minute inconvenience then.

It sounds as though you live a serene lifestyle, the one dreams are made of.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #321
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Possible Health Benefits Of Transitional Iridium

Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) are called transition elements because their atomic structure is easily broken via electromagnetic stimuli, and white light energy is often released in the process.

This is the energy which appears to be concentrated in the TRANSITIONAL IRIDIUM powder.

Such pure, etheric energy may well stimulate the pineal and pituitary glands that govern over 30 different hormonal secretions, as well as brain wave enhancements.

PGMs may possibly repair damaged DNA that is linked to over 100 disease states by enhancing the cellular ‘communication’ genes that are vitally important to healthy cell mitosis (division).

Use of Transitional Iridium may result in a general feeling of well-being, as well as increased mental acuity and clarity, along with deeper REM sleep states that empower healing stem cell activity.

When hormonal balance is achieved, weight loss coupled with lean muscle gains may be achieved. Applied kinesiology techniques have shown a tremendous increase in muscle strength with Transitional Iridium."
Barry, with the production of O.R.M.E. (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements in gold and Platinum Group Metals) amongst government, corporate players and possibly the Military, are the Off Planet Intelligences obtaining these as part of an agreement?

With ORME's high-spin state they are reportedly highly superconductive, hence when taken, they amplify psychic abilities.

I've read accounts of the ancient visitors as having "Light in their veins". Do you know if the OPI use ORMEs to amplify their own Psi abilities?

Are ORME supplied to supersoldiers, hybrids etc?

During Bob Deans interview he said that various bases here were for the Off Planet Intelligences to come for "Rest and Relaxation", but I ponder if they go there for "Regeneration".

I read in one of your papers that you saw "regeneration pods".

Can you elaborate on who used the pods please?

Also many years ago I read a report of someone who said they saw truck loads of 'salt' being delivered to Pine Gap. I ponder if it was truly salt or whether the trucks were delivering ORME powders?

Do the OPI use ORME as part of their Regeneration process?

Since ORMEs trap heat in, is something akin to a Dyson sphere used for terra-forming?

Are ORMEs being used in other applications for 'terra-forming' other worlds for colonization?

Are ORMEs being used in bio-forming the human genome?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #322
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
However I have no actual proof Dulce exists so cannot comment on this. LOL sounds good coming from the likes of me eh? LOL
THE WATCHER
I guess you've heard of Elvis Costello? former Dulce security guard, he was later killed in Costa Rica
He carried out some pics, docs from this base, what happenned to these docs etc?

what's your take of this?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...m#Chapter%2013

were you ever threatened by MI 6 OR different gov agencies?
thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #323
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for your answers Barry, well I guess even Mars is also off limit for man exploration for now.

Barry why all of a sudden China, Japan & India are flocking to probe/map the moon recently, is it because they want to see what Dark Nasa won't allow them to see whats on the surface of the moon?
More than likely fed up with the NASA lies and censorship and wish to collect data themselves rather than be spoon fed with whatever NASA wants to show

Best regards.
Bruce
regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 08:41 PM   #324
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry how would you categorize this man's ability:

1. He is a middle age traditional medicine man/shaman.

2. His psychic ability manifested since young age probably 18+.

3. He has a big temple and worship a wide variety of ancient China deities.

4. During service session his assistants will say some prayer and chants to trigger him into trance mode.

5. During trance an ancient china deity will walk-in & take over his body, in this time his character will switch to feminine.

6. This deity was a female general in ancient China, she is very well verse in herbal medication application for soldiers wounds treatment and health boosting.

7. During trance he offer to devotees and visitors all sorts of advice (FengShui, business, relationship & fortune telling), insight (pass, present & future), diagnose various health problem (with written herbs prescription) and diagnose various supernatural problem too, I say he is super talented.

One of his talents that caught my attention might be related to some kind of target RV, such as when he wants to check out the FengShui of some devotees/visitors house or businness lot, just provide the target address and within seconds he will RV and tell you exactly what are the surrounding buildings/items that are affecting the FengShui of the target, regardless of geography distance, his accuracy is 100%, not to mention his other talents too.

Do you think a walk-in could bring psychic ability such as ARV to a normal person?

FYI The above practice of shamanism normally exist in Chinese communities with Taoism beliefs throughout Asia.

Best regards.
Bruce
I would not be too surprised at this, have witnessed similar things whilst in China. Similar can be obtained under ARV with enhancements, the drugs or computer linkage

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #325
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi,

I am very delighted that Barry is so patient with us, shares so much. It is much appreciated and I am glad that
this community did not scare him away (which happened to other whistleblowers).

Cheers
I would be most happy to arrange copies and send them to you, see if we can beat the postal system, just give me an addy and i'll arrange asap

Regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread