Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Ok, is there an agreed upon focus known? for afterwards?

Hiya,

just curious. In the 3 original books there is a lot written about keeping the focus for after the chaos that is upon us. Now the question, is there a agreed upon focus that we can use? I'm not in a local group regretably but i still like to reserve some of my time to strengthen the focus while meditating, say on every monday or something. If all of us that are groupless but eager to do something do that on that day it should make a difference but we have to have a common idea to focus on.

My idea is keeping it simple, just key words to meditate on so the laws can work their magic without us confusing the whol thing.

Key words i think would be good are: Personal freedom, responsibility, coöperation.

Any additions, ideas? ( let's not make it to big )
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ok, is there an agreed upon focus known? for afterwards?

If things get that nuts many won't have power and we'll all have a lot to get done during the day. I'd say that those of us who are knowingly actively manifesting will probably be spending a great deal of time in the evenings especially focusing our intent. There aren't too many things you can do by candlelight, kwim? I don't *think* we need a special day...every evening would be good for most as well as throughout the day as you work.

I imagine if shtf that most of us will be driven to do this all the time.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

Love

It's in my meditations and I invoke it throughout the day.
kymbirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Ok, is there an agreed upon focus known? for afterwards?

Greeting's to all,
As simple as it is profound, I 've found taking the advice in the Ground Crew Message book-to recite the given phrase "I am a human being becoming-help me to become", to initiate focuss. I use it throughout the day...when upset, confused, tired, and in need of energy to carry on. I found it works well before meditation (or going to sleep) when focussing my conscious self for venturing out into the conscious-realm, seeking other light-minded spirit souls, who have awoken. This process unites us to use the Universal Laws for Attracting other lightminded ones, to agree and go forth, allowing the Intent of creating the New Paradign of a new cleansed Mother Earth; Freeing the Human bondage that currently prevails. By agreeing to, only allowing my conscious input to help assist in this manifested co-creation (without adding personnal tweeks), this brings the general conscious focuss, into a real strong Allowence which = the Balance and Harmony affect desired.
Recite the phrase for these instances and conditions, it will be subtle, but it really works. It will bring to you better focuss, energy and purpose.This will create for you (Ground Crew Member) your most effective tool (weapon) in these seemingly helpless times. Find other light minded ones and try to survive, thats all you can do. Giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greeting's to all,
As simple as it is profound, I 've found taking the advice in the Ground Crew Message book-to recite the given phrase "I am a human being becoming-help me to become", to initiate focuss. I use it throughout the day...when upset, confused, tired, and in need of energy to carry on. I found it works well before meditation (or going to sleep) when focussing my conscious self for venturing out into the conscious-realm, seeking other light-minded spirit souls, who have awoken. This process unites us to use the Universal Laws for Attracting other lightminded ones, to agree and go forth, allowing the Intent of creating the New Paradign of a new cleansed Mother Earth; Freeing the Human bondage that currently prevails. By agreeing to, only allowing my conscious input to help assist in this manifested co-creation (without adding personnal tweeks), this brings the general conscious focuss, into a real strong Allowence which = the Balance and Harmony affect desired.
Recite the phrase for these instances and conditions, it will be subtle, but it really works. It will bring to you better focuss, energy and purpose.This will create for you (Ground Crew Member) your most effective tool (weapon) in these seemingly helpless times. Find other light minded ones and try to survive, thats all you can do. Giovonni
Yes yes yes That is exactly what I like to read. Good on you Mr GC member. We are all with you all the time !
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Whenever I contemplate this problem, I get John Lennon's song "Imagine" running through my head.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote