Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Wink I have a dream...

Vaguely I heard something about Dr Steven Greer teaching people to make UFO's appear. A form of meditation. Nice idea.
So, from then on, when I went for a walk in nature, I tried to summon UFO's. I begged: please show yourself to me and take me away.
Ye, I am tough.

Then, on a certain day, the evening was falling, it wasn't completely dark yet, I was in the garden, doing nothing, when I felt something strange. The hear in my neck stood upright as something could happen anytime. Then I look up and I saw an UFO hoovering not more than 10m above the ground. I was frightened to death. So frightened I woke up.
Surely I was disappointed, double.
I was disappointed it was only a dream.
I was disappointed I was frightened.
Sh***t !!!

Last night I had a better dream. We were in the street in a city. Someone shouted: look, an UFO. I stared at the place his finger pointed, but first saw nothing. I tought: please, show yourself again. And yes. YES ! There was unmistakenly a UFO there. A circle of lights. I tough: come closer. And it came closer. The closer it came, the more details you could see. Also the more excited I got. So I told myself to stay calm, breath calmly. Then the UFO started to do some kind of show, turned into different forms. Astonishing.
Later I woke up.
Again I was disappointed it was only a dream.
But this time, I wasn't frightened.
They call it progress.

So please, let's progress some more now. Next step please.
I have a dream, to experience it in reality.

-- ------------------

Dreaming of UFO's leaves something behind, it seems. Something nice.
I can compare it with dreaming of flying. There is nothing nicer than dreaming you can fly like a bird. Anyone has had this dream also? It's super.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a dream...

My intention was to try to remove my own thread here.
Someone told me, that was possible.
But I don't find how I can do that.
Sorry.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:35 AM   #3
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I have a dream...

Well you can call that the first steps. Indeed we need to be prepared for and experience like that, but the most important part in my opinion is to have patience. Meditate is not simple you wishing to see a UFO and puff there it is, is more to open your heart express all the love you have inside. When the times comes right they will appear i'm very positive on that. You did have a very good example in your dreams.

I don't know if we will have to wait for next month, next year or 4 years. But many thing are happening in our planet right now and maybe in the day you less expect something great could happen. Namaste
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote