Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Internet Filtering is very imminent

I had my 10 min Hypnotic session this morning just before going to work. I was watching the Today show on TV and a segment on internet filtering was on. Here in Australia trials have already begun in Tasmania on filtering certain websites marketing it towards parents. By the end of the month the Federal Government will be urging all internet service providers to comply. By 2 months it will be in full force.

We were one of the first developing nations to be disarmed back in 1996. Now Internet filtering seems to be the next testing ground to be enforced till the rest of the world follows.

So NOW would be the time to start downloading like crazy. Use peer to peer/file sharing sites, use bit torrents, download Youtube clips with Real Player. Because the internet as we know it will cease to inform us on the real matters at hand via alternative websites just like this forum.

This is the start of Internet2
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Internet Filtering is very imminent

DON'T PANICK!,

You don't need to KNOW anything!. You came into this world alone and you will leave this world alone. All this 'abstract' stimulus wasn't worth a sh** anyway.

I love you.

n.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I can't help but be concerned. You are absolutely right..there is no need to panic. Everything is just illusion right.

However how am I going to communicate to my fellow friends at Avalon?
Old 10-26-2008, 09:43 PM   #4
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

I fundamentally disagree with many opinions on this site. The internet is the consciousness of mankind. censoring it is not going to happen. Yet if your downloading music and selling it, your breaking the law.. I can think of ways to to solve that without censorship. Go figure I still record music off the radio.. Allot of fear here.. Any other brave souls here?

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #5
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I feeling where you are coming from Xhaosis. In any given situation I will choose love over fear. I am starting to make alot of lifestyle changes as of late and hope to spirtually evolve. The internet is a great start to obtain knowledge.

Peace and light
Old 10-26-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, IMO, it has, because I've tried sending my friend two links through MySpace, and well they, are "Not to be found" after I've sent them. And yes, I know how to send a proper link in a message. These links both corresponding with the Hidden Hand material and I thought that was an interesting note. This has been happening more and more on MySpace. Such as blogs and bulletins of "conspiracy theories" have a tendency not to always pop up for some reason.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:04 PM   #7
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

yes and with the internet, I can communicate to you, Aussie.. its beautiful.. I am here in Florida... Other side of the globe.. you breath different air then me.. its beautiful.. Peace bro..
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:55 AM   #8
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
This has been happening more and more on MySpace.
Of course there is a solution to that... get your own website. Then YOU have control... not somebody like Myspace, Google or Yahoo that makes a living by profiling you

Now to frighten the children before Halloween...

Internet presents web of security issues
http://www.defenselink.mil/specials/websecurity/

Pentagon
The internet needs to be dealt with as if it were an enemy "weapons system".
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=7980

BILL HR 1955

SEC. 899B. FINDINGS.

(3) The Internet has aided in facilitating violent radicalization, ideologically based violence, and the homegrown terrorism process in the United States by providing access to broad and constant streams of terrorist-related propaganda to United States citizens.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h110-1955

What that means if you say anything against the official version of 9/11 you fit the bill

Enjoy...

OH BTW while yawl were out screaming the sky is falling and waiting for a light ship to save you...

Your president pushed through a piracy bill

Slick move huh? Keep everyone running around like Chicken little and WHAMMY...

IP piracy bill passed by U.S. Congress
PRO-IP bill would significantly increase penalties for copyright infringement and create a new office of IP enforcement coordinator in the White House

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/...ongress_1.html

So all you little rip off artists out there...

You may go out and panic NOW
Old 10-27-2008, 07:52 AM   #9
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

careful with the .mil links..
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:03 AM   #10
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #11
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

It shouldn't be the ISP's responsibility to filter content. It seems the Federal Govt. are passing it to private companies in order to stay squeaky clean and to deflect the flack. The consumer should have the rights and responsibilities as to whether their conn. is filtered or not.

Censorship is not in the spirit of the internet.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #12
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Actually, IMO, it has, because I've tried sending my friend two links through MySpace, and well they, are "Not to be found" after I've sent them. And yes, I know how to send a proper link in a message. These links both corresponding with the Hidden Hand material and I thought that was an interesting note. This has been happening more and more on MySpace. Such as blogs and bulletins of "conspiracy theories" have a tendency not to always pop up for some reason.

email that person dont message them on myspace they filter everything..
or if you have a link type it in and break it up

example w w w . c n n . c o m
or heck you can make an image with the link... there are many ways around posting a link

if all fails and your internet provider is blocking then I dunno how to go around that... its like some people who work here in the US at work some sites are blocked like myspace and youtube..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataeast View Post
It shouldn't be the ISP's responsibility to filter content. It seems the Federal Govt. are passing it to private companies in order to stay squeaky clean and to deflect the flack. The consumer should have the rights and responsibilities as to whether their conn. is filtered or not.
Censorship is not in the spirit of the internet.

yep and they want to make money off of what you see and hear if they dont they will be shut down taken off..
example a long time ago internet provider bellsouth *they are now ATT* they blocked myspace I couldnt get an email from that site. i even called the company saying why can I not get an email they said to me on the phone they have them blocked I said why I didnt block them take them off the block list cause im trying to get an email
the person said well we had many complaints so this is why we blocked them
what ever after that I went and opened an account for email on google..
then my emails were coming in again..
till today I still cant get emails on bellsoutht/ATT from a few sites I belong too

Last edited by MAP; 10-27-2008 at 01:23 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:24 PM   #13
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
yep and they want to make money off of what you see and hear if they dont they will be shut down taken off..
example a long time ago internet provider bellsouth *they are now ATT* they blocked myspace I couldnt get an email from that site. i even called the company saying why can I not get an email they said to me on the phone they have them blocked I said why I didnt block them take them off the block list cause im trying to get an email
the person said well we had many complaints so this is why we blocked them
what ever after that I went and opened an account for email on google..
then my emails were coming in again..
till today I still cant get emails on bellsoutht/ATT from a few sites I belong too
Well my ISP recommended its propriety "security" pack of which I declined, but it seems the Feds want it enforced--silly. I do my own IP filtering because I am aware of which IP's are malicious to my machine. And I use a HOSTS file too.

If you use FireFox there are proxy tools which can assign domains to proxies which is handy for sites but no good for email.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #14
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Someone has to do something about

"BOTNETS"

They are taking over .. inch by inch
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote