Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who Built The Moon?

Simple really, its a study on the topic the book is named after, essential for info in my opinion

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Built-Mo.../dp/1842931326
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #2
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Built The Moon?

Callidon

This thread immediately grabbed my attention as I once had a lucid flying dream where I visited the moon and it was hollow. It opened up to reveal lots of scaffolding and workers inside. I have never been able to figure that one out.

Thanks for the tip. I will read this book.
Corky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Interestingly this book does not give an answer to the quesiton posed, so do not be disillusioned when you learn that

It is more about the interesting facts of its physics, geography and dimensions, as well as "the ringing sound" that suggests it may be hollow.

It makes for a very interesting read, one from which you can draw some of your own conclusions as to its origins. Some of the conclusions/beliefs the writers have are questionable, and open to personal interpretation, but on the whole it does beg the big question, as the geometry given in the book is actual verifiable scientific/mathematic FACT, what are the chances it is a 100% natural object?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

From some trains of thought it has been suggested that when reptilians 'invade' a solar system they hollow out asteroids and fill them with technologies,turning them into some form of 'manipulating planetoid' ,intelligently manoeuvered into a clandestine postion intially then propel them into an orbit as we see here on earth.Theories,i know but interesting to say the least.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:49 AM   #5
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed an interestign theory, however, the conclusion in the book is that the moon is most likely as old as believed and has always been as it is now. Now they aren't ruling any of the reptoid stuff out, but they don't mention it directly, its more fo a "here's some interesting stuff we found about the moon..." kinda book.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #6
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Lear's or is it Hoagland's(?) picture of the power generator is certainly something made by intelligence, not a just a lunar landscape.

Ive read its a like a big sports box for the game/experiment going on down here. Hope this isnt too simplistic for the company here. Its easier for many if its put in terms we all "get". specially me
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #7
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

The clangers built the moon with a little help from soup Dragon. Everyone knows that.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #8
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

to be perfectly honest i'm still running with it being made of stilton cheese, but ssshhhhh.....

the more that know the more likely "they" will eat it first!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #9
Tuza

I really don't care about the .............moon right now.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:14 AM   #10
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what your trying to get at tuza but i find that comment very rude indeed.

If you truly don't care, why post? this is a free choice forum, if you don't believe/care about a topic don't read/post against it. i don't read half the stuff on here for that very reason.

This is a thread section for books/movies and such for information pertaining to the topics we discuss. I am merely pointing out a book that i feel is rather interesting, wether you believe/care or not, as it contains some very interesting scientific facts, that are all verifiable, somethin rare these days.

Evidently, i was wrong to use this topic section for such a thing, i do so appologise for offending you. Or am i missing some grand elaborate joke?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #11
Tuza

No it's my fault I am sorry, it just getting a bit much for me - reading those new threads about world leaders hinting to the people about Israel striking with nukes to Iran - then reading about people watching horse fights for entertainment. I am just really angry and damn mad as a human, a mother, a grandmother and a lover of animals. I am p....ed off now. I am thinking of getting the forum behind me to go over and give a speech to the UN or someone and tell them how unimportant I think they all are and how dare they sit in positions of power and decide the innocents of the world fate. The animals, the environment, everybody suffering because of these damn politicians in their countries deciding they have had enough and want to strike a nuke war up. I have just had enough sitting back and not doing anything. I want to go over and give my damn lecture to them. (not that that would help) I am just mad as hell.

Sorry again if I upset your thread.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #12
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

No no, i understand all that, but there is always the possibilty it is all connected, launching out against people fo your own thought process just seems to be counterproductive to me, i mean no personal insult to you of course.

Stressful times for all of us with new info coming in hourly, its sure to provoke a reaction at sme point, i appologise to you if i caused offnce
Old 10-24-2008, 08:01 AM   #13
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Its cheese Grommet, silly pooch.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:53 PM   #14
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidon View Post
to be perfectly honest i'm still running with it being made of stilton cheese, but ssshhhhh.....
Well suckered in again by a Title...

And here I thought this would be a serious thread

Old 10-24-2008, 02:42 PM   #15
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Lear's or is it Hoagland's(?) picture of the power generator is certainly something made by intelligence, not a just a lunar landscape.

Ive read its a like a big sports box for the game/experiment going on down here. Hope this isnt too simplistic for the company here. Its easier for many if its put in terms we all "get". specially me
Power Generator you say?
Here is a site that shows this quite well. The person that works very hard to maintain the integrity of this site and it's info/data has posted in this thread.
I cannot take any credit for this (nor would I ever) but, I will point it out.
This is the best info/data that *I* have seen on the net about such a generator on the Moon.

The Living Moon Website (Aristarchus Crater): http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Lunar_02.html
Old 10-26-2008, 03:17 AM   #16
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Power Generator you say?
Here is a site that shows this quite well. The person that works very hard to maintain the integrity of this site and it's info/data has posted in this thread.
I cannot take any credit for this (nor would I ever) but, I will point it out.
This is the best info/data that *I* have seen on the net about such a generator on the Moon.

The Living Moon Website (Aristarchus Crater): http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Lunar_02.html
Yes. I know thats a simplistic description. I read somewhere that it was a power plant for the moons inhabitants and bases. Not those exact words.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:54 AM   #17
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

It's still a great question indeed. Now that you mention this, i was reading a material from Hoagland i think ,he was explaining about space mechanics, how planets balance each other , for example our sun and earth , there is a middle point where their gravity field are even don't remember the exact name for this. Anyway if our planet has a wobble motion and our moon have a roll in this what if we took the moon out of the actual orbit? Will this affect this wobble?

Maybe there is a reason why the moon was placed in there if i can say that. What will happen to the moon when earth pole shift?
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote