Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #51
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: safest place in the world

What a lovly post world beyond never a truer word said thank you for taking the time to put it all in the thread wonderful i have had very similair experiances also i think maybe the red means under water just a thought thank you .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #52
evollove
Avalon Senior Member

Worlds beyond -- you utter wonderful things. Made me all calm, and warm around heart.

It would be interesting to see these paintings of yours.
evollove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #53
Tuza

I just went to that timetravelinstitute web page - I don't get it - do they RV or use the jump room or what - can someone put this in a nutshell for old me.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #54
Worlds Beyond

Hey, am just glad if my humble/small experiences/thoughts are of some help/interest to some of you.. I feel honestly humbled to get any feedback..

People around here seems so knowledgable and up to speed on things, really I'm just a newbie around here (or any forum for that matter!) .. not quite sure where to post etc.. (and a bit wary still of how my experiences/postings might be received!).. but am getting there.. lol!

Capreycorn.. just wanted to say.. truly, EVERYONE'S names are written in the heavens .... I've been 'shown' somewhere called the "HALL OF RECORDS" several times ... really.. I kid you not.

Well folks, time for rest for me, I can't type too long due to pain, so sometimes takes me ages to type.. also once I start writing something, I don't seem able to stop the flow! lol. So am sorry if I seem to pop in and post then disappear, nothing personal and I will try to reply/get back to folks as soon as able!

love and light to all, and hey.. maybe one day I'll get brave enough to share some of my paintings.. who knows! lol . ... and maybe chat through some of my other experiences.. I only felt able to share with a handful of close friends at first, but maybe it's getting time to get a bit braver!

It would be great to hear from others who might have "other worlds" experiences/'journeys'/'Messages'/Dreams/'visitors'/Clairvoyance/Mediumship or those kinds of things.... (not UFO type stuff, though I do find that interesting too, but I mean more matters of Spirit or Near Death or 'Life After' here... that kind of thing?)
x
Old 11-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #55
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Worlds Beyond,

I would really love to see your paintings...

before:

have faith in yourself..

the opposite of faith is not doubt, it is fear!

godspeed to you.

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-04-2008 at 07:47 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #56
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

when is this poleshift going to happen??? 2012?? and is t sure, or just mabye???
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #57
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

THE DAY THE EARTH CAUGHT FIRE?

RED EARTH AND WATER...

I JUST FOUND THIS OTHER THREAD ABOUT THE VISIONS OF AN AMERICAN NATIVE. THIS IS MUST READING!

IT SAYS THE SKY WILL BE RED!

"for when the sky bleeds fire, there will be no safety in the world of man" (somewhere towards the bottom of the long text posted by Carol )

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...69&postcount=1

"we`ve probably already seen 2 of the 4 signs leading up to the big event "

ps: the same text posted elsewhere by "lock `N` load" (more comfortable to read):

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...31&postcount=1

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-05-2008 at 07:27 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #58
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: safest place in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Stay in New Zealand when you get there, the south island would be my choice
New Zealand's a lovely place, but it's also one of the most geologically active spots on the planet. At the time of the coming crust shift the likely "pivot points" will be around the Panama/Columbia border and near Jakarta, Indonesia. That puts the new north pole in Finland/Russia and NZ very close to the new south pole.

While there will be people who survive in places all over the planet -- perhaps as many as a million -- the only really secure place is going to be near the ancient Lemurian/Atlantean crystals that will guide the shift and set the tone for the new society to grow from the ruins.
Uriel Andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #59
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, lemme throw in a couple things;

1. I doubt a pole shift will occur between 3:00 and 3:15 on a sunny afternoon. If I read aright, one of our previous ones took close to 1,000 years. Remember we're talking "quick" in geological time, not man, or even dog years. And it should be noted that the polarity of the magnetic field has abruptly "flipped" or changed direction many times over the billions of years the earth has been here.

2. All of the talk of tidal waves, etc also assume a linkage between earth's magnetic pole and it's rotation. This also, if I read aright about 2 wks ago, "t'ain't necessarily so".

Factor in these two ideas and it could turn out to be a real ho-hum for us humans. The migrating birds ain'ta gonna like it one bit, though.

In the end, like nuclear warfare, the only real safe place is "anywhere you can look up and say, What in the hell was that?"

Cheers,
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #60
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

my house with my friends is the safest place in the world for now.. let the univerese flow through you and direct you.. service to others path is the key.

i think it will be karma that decides safety.

universe provides..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #61
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Ok, lemme throw in a couple things;

1. I doubt a pole shift will occur between 3:00 and 3:15 on a sunny afternoon. If I read aright, one of our previous ones took close to 1,000 years. Remember we're talking "quick" in geological time, not man, or even dog years. And it should be noted that the polarity of the magnetic field has abruptly "flipped" or changed direction many times over the billions of years the earth has been here.

2. All of the talk of tidal waves, etc also assume a linkage between earth's magnetic pole and it's rotation. This also, if I read aright about 2 wks ago, "t'ain't necessarily so".

Factor in these two ideas and it could turn out to be a real ho-hum for us humans. The migrating birds ain'ta gonna like it one bit, though.

In the end, like nuclear warfare, the only real safe place is "anywhere you can look up and say, What in the hell was that?"

Cheers,
Fred
Yep, if you can look up after 'the event' you are still alive...However does not matter what happens, if anything, as there is nothin to fear, if u faced with death then embrace it...cos one of these days we all gonna face it...YEAH! be not afraid...

Peace.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote