Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Consultants in Building The New world > Athena Thompson

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Post Hello from Athena

Thanks Kerry and Bill for inviting me to participate in this new section of the forum, Consultants in Building The New World. Thanks also to Colin for setting things up here in forumland.

So let's get things rolling! First of all to everyone.

The purpose of my space here on the forum is to share solutions-oriented information based on my professional and personal experience, as well as ongoing research.

As a starting point, and based on Kerry's suggestion, I'll be posting information and ideas taken from my book, Homes That Heal. This information will be tailored towards things to be considering in your home as we face the prospect of intensified climate change, a collapsing economy, and a whole slew of things that concern many of us committed to being "Awake and Aware" during the times ahead. I am passionately committed to finding solutions to whatever the challenges may look like, and hope you'll join me in that same "spirit".

As we form a self-organizing community here with our posts, there are a variety of other topics I will add, including things to do with natural health, children, self-reliant living and natural building. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but I'm sure we will attract others who can address and expand upon the knowledge we share. Your participation is vital in turning this part of the forum into something truly worthwhile for all of us.

That said, I will be moderating this space, so please, in advance, for all of us with very busy lifestyles, think things through, to the best of your ability, before you reply or post.

Please don't post anything that's going to make everyone want to

In the words of David Icke in his recent Futuretalk with Kerry and Bill, post things from a place of: "What would consciousness say? What is right, just, and fair for me to do in this circumstance? Then act upon it."

If anyone cares to announce their particpation in this space and what they are interested in discussing, please reply to this initial post.

Keep an eye open for my first "information" post, coming soon...

Kindest wishes to all,
Athena

Last edited by Athena; 04-07-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hello from Athena

Welcome Athena & thank you for contributing your time & energy to this space. I agree with you about thinking exactly what it is we wish to post before posting. So much to read & so little time.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings and a warm welcome to you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yes yes yes
I started a whole thread asking that we start working on SOLUTIONS
Welcome....and great timing
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #5
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

hello and welcome. looking forward to it.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:04 AM   #6
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Athena,
Many of us here on Avalon need to learn practical ways of confronting the various challenges that may soon be heading our way. This thread is going in the right direction!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:39 AM   #7
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Hello from Athena

welcome athena! looking forward to your input here
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:52 AM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Athena, I too am very pleased to take part in a solutions based thread. I live in New Zealand and I am pursuing all aspects of self sufficency and have implimented some of those already. I am very delighted to see you on board here.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Very warm welcome,

Dominic
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Ayup there and welcome from England.Look forward to reading the forthcoming information.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:02 PM   #11
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Athena, for bringing a new opportunity for us to refocus on our original purpose. In response to all the disclosures we have been discovering, I am now ready to focus more on appropriate actions. While learning how to heal my tired, worn body, I look forward to new suggestions for living what is left of this 3D life in Love and harmony with the earth and all my brothers and sisters. This new place within Avalon, sounds exciting.

JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #12
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Athena.

A warm welcome indeed! Glad to are here and look forward to reading your info.

I would be keen to hear what you may say about practical ways to protect yourself from EMFs generated in the home. (I am aware of specific crystal use in this regard, including BIOPRO chips that some say work whilst others say don't, thru to Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps etc.) Am also curious at to what a good negative ion air ioniser may do to improve the atmosphere of one's home too. Keen to hear your thoughts.

Bright Blessings!
Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #13
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
I would be keen to hear what you may say about practical ways to protect yourself from EMFs generated in the home. (
Barron
You could try this out.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8917

And Athena
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #14
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the warm welcomes from “waitinginthewings,” “eXchanger,” “Brook,” “dagon,” “sunflower,” “unlimited mind,” “Carmen,” “Dominic,” “Antaletriangle,” “JoyAnna,” “Barron,” “avyaktam” and the rest of the quiet visitors to this space. All are welcome here

Barron—I’m glad you brought up EMFs. It’s a very important issue to address in the home, especially now with the massive use of Wi fi. We will definitely be getting into all of this and the broader subject of “Electrobiology.” I will be starting a thread specifically on the subject soon.

In order to keep this space clear, uncluttered and time-efficient, I’m about to post a new thread called “Questions for Athena.” Let’s keep this new thread as the main place for people to post any NEW or GENERAL questions/ideas/requests for me about things they would like to discuss in creating healthy homes. If we spread out too quickly and don’t stay clear on topics, I simply won’t have time to plough through multiple postings to find peoples questions or ideas, which will frustrate everyone. I will check the “Questions” thread as regularly as I can, and this will guide me in posting specific new threads of information to address the level of interest. All I ask of you in return, is to please post your comments or add helpful information to the appropriate thread. If you don’t see a thread that fits, then post me a question or suggestion on the “Question” thread and, if it makes sense, I’ll start a new thread—how does that sound? Hopefully this system will support everyone’s sanity and allow us to get deeply into information and have threads bursting at the seams with solutions!

See you on the new threads

Kindest wishes,
Athena
Old 04-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Hello from Athena

Welcome Athena
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Hello from Athena

Welcome Athena
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 AM   #17
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Athena ! I'm hoping that your information will assist us in the task of making our existing homes or homes that we are planning to relocate to into SAFE HAVENS. With all this searching for the truth path that all of us , I am sure are travelling on and with the sometimes conflicting information we stumble upon, I am relieved that your purpose is to provide focus as well as information. I'm looking forward to your thread.

Love and Peace Always
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #18
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi!

And Welcome to the Forum!

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:08 AM   #19
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Athena, A warm welcome to you! As a design professional, I know that we are, all of us, able to create healing environments for ourselves when we tune in to our inner wisdom. Thanks for sharing your knowledge in this crucial area. --DiVE
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #20
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

Well, with the release of my new book The St. Clair Twins: The Forbidden Truths, life has been extremely busy. Actually, life was already busy: raising and homeschooling children, continuing to hike the steep learning curve involved with becoming more self-reliant, gardening (which is becoming a year-round endeavor for us), ongoing writing projects, and a few unforeseen challenges that Universe likes to throw in just for good measure. Add to this the everyday sense of time speeding up...phew! I'm sure you get the picture. So, my apologies for not being more involved with the forum recently. Hopefully over the next few days, and Internet willing, I can catch up on some of the posts, and add a few new pieces of pertinent information.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Kindest wishes,
Athena
Old 06-24-2009, 11:21 PM   #21
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Athena

Here's hoping things settle down for you I'm sure we are all waiting to hear your words of wisdom soon.

In Love & Light and always Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #22
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome to Avalon Athena! I'm really looking forward to watching this area of the forum. I'm interested in the practical areas of "how much should we be doing in preparations for the upcoming changes" and if there are working communities that seem to have an excellent system for teaming up to get the best "bang for the buck" and how they have gone about doing that sort of thing.

I'm also interested in earth ships and natural homes.

Thanks again for your contributions and I'm really looking forward to hearing everyone's well thought out responses
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #23
day
Retired Avalon Member

Welcome Athena! Looking forward to your posts!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:42 AM   #24
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha Athena,

I just got my copy of your book The St. Clair Twins: The Forbidden Truths and am looking forward to sitting down and reading it. Thank you so much for joining us.

Mahalo nui loa,

Carol