Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:19 AM   #1
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:24 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Thank you AdaraJones, I like that message

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

uncanny how much of this resonates with me ...

thank you adarajones ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #5
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

As I am not that convinced about ascension theories i can only hope there is some truth in this. The only thing I can do anyway is to keep working on myself.
I think almost anybody here agrees that we are going through some dramatic changes on this planet in the next couple of years.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

He might have seen the bluebeam project worldwide lol..
remember, positive ETs are not going to help people unless majority of us ask them to do so or if the planet herself is in verge of destruction because of mad scientist and politics.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

I m just reading T. Lobsang Rampa book about Tibet
and how much more evolved spiritually that culture is
so thank you for this message it resonate with me too.

love and light
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Who helps the catepillar become the butterfly, or the baby chick out of its shell ? Nature activates intuition in her creatures through pressure. We've had too much help already.

Take a look at the Octopus, born under all the water pressure ,and develops 8 legs, symbolic of multitasking and feminine intuition.

The diamond is shaped through the Earth's pressure ,and man is shaped through the Heart's love and intuition. EARTH = HEART The heart has 5000 times more magnetism then the human brain. This means the brain does not exsist without the pumping and pressure of the heart. this also means the masculine rays of the sun are useless until they touch the feminine counterpart , the Earth or Heart. Everything is in divine order. needs help

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-25-2009 at 02:55 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #9
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Adarajones.
Thanks for theinformation
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #10
K626
Avalon Senior Member

India is hastening to get to the moon and has been asked to act as a counterforce to certain 'types' who are creating mischief.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
He might have seen the bluebeam project worldwide lol..
remember, positive ETs are not going to help people unless majority of us ask them to do so or if the planet herself is in verge of destruction because of mad scientist and politics.
A threatened global nuclear war could conceivably be staged to set the stage for 'Our Saviors'...'the ET's'...to 'save us' from ourselves...and to openly establish One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. 'Our Saviors from Outer Space'...may turn out to be 'Our Reptilian Rulers from Within Earth.

On the other hand...there may be human et's who are waiting for a critical mass of people to truly embrace Constitutional Responsible Freedom...at which time they may help us exorcise those reptilian beings who cannot be persuaded to abandon all tyranny. The benevolent et's seem to have their hands tied by some type of universal law or some brutal gang of facts.

This is, as always, speculation based upon observation, principles, and concepts.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #12
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I had a possible ET encounter once. Left me feeling the same way.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12307

I wouldn't totally discredit this possibility.

Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:36 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That dream was chilling. It reminded me of the 1984 Apple Computer commercial with the zombies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8 I would be very, very, very hesitant to get in a spaceship...especially with large groups of cattle...I mean, people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo&NR=1 I look forward to an eventual fellowship with benevolent et's...but I think we are dealing with the bad-guys right now...and in the immediate future. Be careful! The first 'saviors' who show-up in ufo's may be the ones to watch out for. I'd love to fly in a ufo...but not if it was taking me to a slave-labor concentration/extermination camp on Mars! Again...be careful!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-18-2009 at 11:41 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:39 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This message is resonating with much that has already been discussed on previous threads here.
It would be nice to think that we will be saved by an outer force but i have my doubts, but i am having doubts whether this doomsday scenario will actually happen anyway.
No good speculating we will have to wait and see i guess, i just have a feeling this whole 2012 thing could be a big hoax.

However i do feel the Earth is about to have a great change although i have doubts i'm kinda hoping that all our thoughts and beliefs of what we would like to see happen really takes shape that would be so good!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:50 PM   #15
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
That dream was chilling. It reminded me of the 1984 Apple Computer commercial with the zombies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8 I would be very, very, very hesitant to get in a spaceship...especially with large groups of cattle...I mean, people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo&NR=1 I look forward to an eventual fellowship with benevolent et's...but I think we are dealing with the bad-guys right now...and in the immediate future. Be careful! The first 'saviors' who show-up in ufo's may be the ones to watch out for. I'd love to fly in a ufo...but not if it was taking me to a slave-labor concentration/extermination camp on Mars! Again...be careful!
I don't think of everything in the dream is face value. There is a deeper meaning to it. I contemplate the the literal meanings in the dream. I didn't feel that it was a bad thing. Just a little overwhelming.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #16
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This message is resonating with much that has already been discussed on previous threads here.
It would be nice to think that we will be saved by an outer force but i have my doubts, but i am having doubts whether this doomsday scenario will actually happen anyway.
No good speculating we will have to wait and see i guess, i just have a feeling this whole 2012 thing could be a big hoax.

However i do feel the Earth is about to have a great change although i have doubts i'm kinda hoping that all our thoughts and beliefs of what we would like to see happen really takes shape that would be so good!
I think everybody sees a breaking point coming. Something has to give and most everybody believes that it's going to be a large scale thing.

What if your conciseness is alien or ET? Invading reality. What if it's in our own psyche.

Maybe we are them and they are us. It's just a realization of spirit.

?
Old 04-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #17
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Who's to say that when we die the spirit can move back to a dimension that might be found in DMT and chooses to occupy a clone body in a space craft above or below earth? In this reality dimension. Now this clone body has more ability's in this dimension because of genetics. What if we are all very powerful spirits that limit our self's in this reality for a purpose that can only be found from within..

Last edited by Machinamentum; 04-19-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:18 AM   #18
David
Avalon Senior Member

ET's are not here to save humanity. Only the planet and if intervention is required, humanity as you know it will be replaced.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:22 AM   #19
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
ET's are not here to save humanity. Only the planet and if intervention is required, humanity as you know it will be replaced.
Humanity is just a shell, don't be afraid.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:23 AM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Who's to say that when we die the spirit can move back to a dimension that might be found in DMT and chooses to occupy a clone body in a space craft above or below earth? In this reality dimension. Now this clone body has more ability's in this dimension because of genetics. What if we are all very powerful spirits that limit our self's in this reality for a purpose that can only be found from within..
I like your way of thinking Machinamentum..
Old 04-19-2009, 12:23 AM   #21
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Humanity is just a shell, don't be afraid.
Oh on the contrary, we are on the same page.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #22
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you
Old 04-19-2009, 12:29 AM   #23
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
WOW. That's a bold assertion. Care to fill us in?
Kathleen, i'm sorry but this is just what I know. There is not much more I can fill you in on.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:45 AM   #24
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A threatened global nuclear war could conceivably be staged to set the stage for 'Our Saviors'...'the ET's'...to 'save us' from ourselves...and to openly establish One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. 'Our Saviors from Outer Space'...may turn out to be 'Our Reptilian Rulers from Within Earth.

On the other hand...there may be human et's who are waiting for a critical mass of people to truly embrace Constitutional Responsible Freedom...at which time they may help us exorcise those reptilian beings who cannot be persuaded to abandon all tyranny. The benevolent et's seem to have their hands tied by some type of universal law or some brutal gang of facts.
This is, as always, speculation based upon observation, principles, and concepts.

How beautifully and simply stated... the day to day drumbeat the PTB of corralling the society's into a tight little 'baitball' in order to hold control over easily, and blow it up if it doesn't work in the end...

'Darkside Polarity' says- "If I can't have it you can't either." So if by the time we reach that pinnacle if we as a group mind have not grown enough to circumvent 'that plan' (stated above) ourselves then I could forsee behind-the-scenes limited benevolent ET intervention perhaps in only neutralizing nuclear havoc.

It would seem though that if ET's actually became involved in a wide scale open forum then we may fall prey to relying on them to do for us what we are here to learn to do for ourselves. But if we have grown to the point where for the most part are self reliant- self aware- self empowered- self sustaining, and no longer of the victim mindset- 'waiting for someone, something, or some event outside of ourselves to change our circumstance,' then it would be awesome for Benevolent ET's to hang out with us and show us cool new stuff. But I imagine the attitude would be like if your neighbor came over to help you hang a door, or can food, or help build an addition on to your home... that kind of a mindset.

If we are intimidated to the point where we give them too much respect then that would make us lazy and we could fall prey to the very powerlessness we experience now to the elite. If ET's make themselves known prematurely than it would undue many history's of lesson learning in order fo us to know what does or doesn't work in order to get along within a multicultured planet.

Actually there is no such thing as blue bloods or elite 'they' simply formed a generational group of thieves in order to keep the bounty for themselves and as long as we believe their lies they keep stealing. Earth is a universal melting pot of DNA from all over the place so whoever is here now OWNS Earth in cooperation with all other Earth Citizens. Owning Earth means the entire collective population equally. So by Universal Law if you are from Outer Space you do not have a say in any form of operation involving Earth... only Earth Citizens do when they finally come together in that mindset or awareness of such to take back full ownership and control of ALL facets of Earth. Earth Citizenship happens when anyone here on Earth steps into those shoes of realization of that power to do so in cooperation with all others of the same realization.

Anyone care to step into the shoes of Earthly Citizenship?

Last edited by Christo888; 04-19-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:50 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Dude, quit mucking it up. You're going off topic and bringing unnecessary negative energy into this thread. There are plenty of threads that discuss reptilians and the fallacy of "constitutional responsible freedom".
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote