Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 04:45 AM   #1
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

I just saw this posted at Rense! About Jane Burgermeister who has been interviewed twice on Bill and Kerry's radio show.

Interesting question what's the truth here? Any ideas?
Link below:

http://www.rense.com/general86/whois.htm

rense.com

WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?
From Devvy Kidd
8-2-9


I had Dr. Evangellista on my radio show last Friday night. This is what he sent me about Burgermeister; he has the patents to prove she has the wrong pharma house...

Devvy,

Thought I would share this with you, so you can see some of the evidence for yourself, if interested.

Jane Burgermeister is a fraud, and her WHO/BAXTER lawsuit (no record of a lawsuit) is based on false information. (Simply a publicity stunt, etc)

Furthermore, due to an ongoing investigation into this matter by myself, and several notable doctors and researchers around the country, the pharmaceutical firm responsible for "reverse engineering" the tri-recombinant flu vaccine is NOVARTIS, not Baxter !!!

The major one being, MOTIVE, as to why Burgermeister has indulged in both fraud and in deception. This motive is now becoming more apparent, as, there may be a "possibility" that Novartis has their hand in Burgermeister's activities , either directly, or indirectly.

Please ensure everyone sees this correction, otherwise, people will be looking in the wrong direction when the "bomb" goes off !! Novartis, which had its hand in flu development - "most likely with some folks from Ft. Detrick" - has been working on this for more than 4+ years (FACT).

Arthur M. Evangelista, PhD
(former federal [FDA] investigator)
Dir. of Operations & Research


Dr. E

QA & Reg Affairs Unit

http://qualityassurance.synthasite.com



----- Original Message -----
From:
To: JasmineSea@aol.com
Sent: 8/2/2009 8:02:41 PM
Subject: Re: Charges filed against Obama, WHO & UN for Bioterrorism

Urgent! Please watch all of the YouTube videos that follow this article, three of which belong to this article.

Charges filed against Obama, WHO & UN for
Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

Austrian journalist, Jane Burgermeister, recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials, including Barack Obama & the Rothchilds, concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rothschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act......

Read full transcript here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pan...

Donate:
Jane has (of course) been fired from her job. If anyone is interested in helping her financially with her fight (she is fighting for all of us)... you can send her donations via paypal (account email: jmburgermeister@gmail.com)

Read more at:
About the fight against WHOs mandatory killer vaccines
http://whoflu666.wordpress.com/about/

Virus mix-up by lab could have resulted in pandemic:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/He...

Canadian Blog - Canada Must Fight Bill C-42:
http://whoflu666canada.wordpress.com/


Forced Vaccinations coming to Canada: MP Speaks out Against Bill C-42:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ad/Forced-Va...

Austrian Parliamentary Answers Re Baxter:
http://www.wakenews.net/Austrian_Parl...
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

This has her rebuttal to the accusations....



WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?
From Devvy Kidd
8-2-9

I had Dr. Evangellista on my radio show last Friday night. This is what he sent me about Burgermeister; he has the patents to prove she has the wrong pharma house…

FALSE: My criminal charges have nothing to do with patents but with the verifiable fact that Baxter contaminated 72 kilos of vaccine material with live bird flu, and so nearly triggered a global pandemic as reported by the Times of India.

Devvy,

Thought I would share this with you, so you can see some of the evidence for yourself, if interested.

Jane Burgermeister is a fraud, and her WHO/BAXTER lawsuit (no record of a lawsuit) is based on false information. (Simply a publicity stunt, etc)

FALSE: Baxter itself admitted to contaminating vaccine material with live bird flu and filed charges against itself in Austria to circumvent a proper investigation.

Furthermore, due to an ongoing investigation into this matter by myself, and several notable doctors and researchers around the country, the pharmaceutical firm responsible for “reverse engineering” the tri-recombinant flu vaccine is NOVARTIS, not Baxter !!!

FALSE: Baxter was responsible for contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with live bird flu virus in its facilities in Orth an der Donau and sending them to 16 labs. This is the focus of my charges.

The major one being, MOTIVE, as to why Burgermeister has indulged in both fraud and in deception. This motive is now becoming more apparent, as, there may be a “possibility” that Novartis has their hand in Burgermeister’s activities , either directly, or indirectly.

FALSE: Arthur M. Evangelista has misrepresented my criminal charges against Baxter wilfully, deliberately and systematically, and makes the false assertion that I have some connection with Novartis. I do not.

Please ensure everyone sees this correction, otherwise, people will be looking in the wrong direction when the “bomb” goes off !! Novartis, which had its hand in flu development – “most likely with some folks from Ft. Detrick” – has been working on this for more than 4+ years (FACT).

http://whoflu666canada.wordpress.com...canadian-blog/
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

micjer: Thank you for finding this rebuttal and posting it here. I was hoping that this would be the case,because Jane Burgermeister sounds very precise and accurate. A pity Devvy Kidd or Jeff Rense never posted this rebuttal as a correction.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I just saw this posted at Rense! About Jane Burgermeister who has been interviewed twice on Bill and Kerry's radio show.

Interesting question what's the truth here? Any ideas?
Link below:

http://www.rense.com/general86/whois.htm
This is now a dead link...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

seashore: Umm interesting that its been taken down! Maybe he's taken heed and realised his error. Though I posted the full original link of the text with my original post with the link just in case it would be removed! Its a pity Jeff Rense posts things by people who have not checked their facts properly this makes for an awful lot of analysis by any readers and fact checking.When you would hope they had checked the sources credibility to save us from always being on our toes to all information, from what we deem good safe sources.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

It was probably taken down because of this...

Lawsuit to be filed against Bill Deagle, True Ott, Jeff Rense, Arthur Evangelista for defamation and obstruction of justice


http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...on-of-justice/
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
seashore: Umm interesting that its been taken down! Maybe he's taken heed and realised his error. Though I posted the full original link of the text with my original post with the link just in case it would be removed! Its a pity Jeff Rense posts things by people who have not checked their facts properly this makes for an awful lot of analysis by any readers and fact checking.When you would hope they had checked the sources credibility to save us from always being on our toes to all information, from what we deem good safe sources.
I think that Arthur Evangelista is a good source of information. I clicked on the link to his website that is included in your post and read up on him; I think he's legitimate.

I do think, however, that it is unfortunate that he said "Jane Burgermeister is a fraud" in the email to Devvy, which she forwarded to Jeff, and Jeff posted...

Last edited by Seashore; 08-19-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Clarify wording
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #8
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

seashore: I had read of Arthur Evangelista earlier and I'm yet to make up my mind about him. Though I agree it is very very unfortunate he called Jane a Fraud! So for now Arthur Evangelista will be with that old adage, "how can you trust somebody with important matters, when you cannot trust them with small matters"!

Last edited by Baron; 08-05-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
seashore: I had read of Arthur Evangelista earlier and I'm yet to make up my mind about him. Though I agree it is very very unfortunate he called Jane a Fraud! So for now Arthur Evangelista will be with that old adage, "how can you trust somebody with important matters when you cannot trust them with small one's"!
Okay.

Keep us posted on your research.

We need to put our heads together big time!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #10
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

micjer:Sorry I should have made myself clearer, that's what I was referring to when I said "Maybe he's taken heed and realised his error" referring to Rense. As I had read earlier today that Jane was taking legal action against them!

There might be an upside to Jane's brave decisive action. This might make a few of these people in the alternative media who quickly jump up onto bandwagons to pause for thought, and check their facts first before sprouting false hoods off.

Last edited by Baron; 08-05-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
seashore:Sorry I should have made myself clearer, that's what I was referring to when I said "Maybe he's taken heed and realised his error" referring to Rense. As I had read earlier today that Jane was taking legal action against them!

There might be an upside to Jane's brave decisive action. This might make a few of these people in the alternative media who quickly jump up onto bandwagons to pause for thought, and check their facts first before sprouting false hoods off.
I think Rense is a good source of info.

Jane may be a legitimate good citizen, or not. She may be an operative, or not. She may be a target of the powers that be, or not. I don't know.

Please see other posts of mine if you're interested in details surrounding what may be going on, according to my research:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...937#post158937

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...327#post158327

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...762#post157762

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...849#post155849
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Hi Everybody,

It seems that the cake is getting too small to be shared. Bottom lines are being affected.

The Dr. Deagle / Jane Burgermeister thing can be explained at the following:


What's been happening, which becomes evident towards the end of the recording is that Dr. Ott has been warning of Swine Flu for ten years, Dr. Deagle for five years and then comes along a jumpstart and makes a splash, gets into center circle, receives the international spotlight and gets up everybodys' nose.

It seems that the speight of cross words between the "whistleblower" faction is quite possibly based on market share.

Okay, we could argue that it wasn't really ethical for the new kid on the block take over a subject which has been proudly been presented for some time by others. But that being said, if these people didn't take up space that their now competition had,nothing would have been said.

So we have the current situation between Beagle and Burgermeister, Burisch and Deacon - another newbie on the circuits - and Camelot possibly for bringing him on to the circuits.

Whilst everyone is trying to get more exposure, extra pieces are and can only be a hinderance. The quality global market is a finite entity, slicing the cake even thinner leaves everybody with a little less.

Polemical comments? Sure.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
This YouTube video is great for people who are just starting to investigate the Burgermeister - Deagle/Ott controversy, because it starts at the beginning.

Deagle has been covering this story during the 3rd hour of his program. He'll probably do so again today.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #14
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

It's strikes me funny that Jane isn't out there doing her own radio show or trying to sell people vitamins or trying to further her own ego agenda yet she is bashed by Ott and Deagle for helping the world.

Instead, she lost her job, is doing radio shows to not only keep herself safe but to inform people of updated news.

People's lives are at stake here can't they all work together?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
...Jane...is bashed by Ott
Here is a description that goes with the YouTube video linked on this thread:

A message from Dr. A True Ott
Hello, Rob:

I took a minute and read some of the "posts" to your video - its interesting to see how people's thought processes work.

Please let the bloggers know a couple of things.

1. Filing criminal charges is not the same thing as sending a 150+ page treatise to the FBI. A detailed, 100% verifiable list of HARD EVIDENCE must be presented to the U.S. Attorney's office, in order to convene a Grand Jury, which then issues an INDICTMENT, and then they may be arrested and brought to trial. If the guilty parties are public figures, this process is doubly important to follow. Jane B. ignored this legal process completely -going off "HALF-COCKED" and giving the guilty parties a "heads up."

2. Jane B. is not a U.S. citizen, so she has no "standing" (has not been threatened or damaged) by criminal acts performed on American soil. Whatever country she holds citizenship in, is where she needs to focus her "criminal charges."

3. It is clear from the many posts, that Jane B. has done her "job" very well - she has successfully positioned herself as the "BIRDFLU666 EXPERT" - and by so doing has caused a great deal of CONFUSION.

4. She daily posts sensationalistic stories that upon close scrutiny, are mostly half-truths and "loose" conjectures. This is a classic hallmark of a government disinfo agent.

and finally:

5. THE BEST WAY TO STOP THIS INSANITY IS TO BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES AND THEN ASK THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO COVER THE STORY!! Believe me, this is not what Jane's agenda is at all.

Jane has never offered any PROOF that she has done anything but WRITE BLOGS!!

True
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Very interesting Steve.

Probably just my perverse sense of humour, but this conjures pictures in my mind of what a cartoon the whole "whistleblower" scene has become.

How long before we get to the K-tel whistleblower certified course, or Ron Popeel's Whistleblower in a box, with glow in the dark badge?

The manipulative controllers are expert at creating "source hidden" conflicts. I had the same notion about that newly surfaced Obama cert. I don't know or think anything about it's origin, but it would be a good example of masterful manipulation be the PTB, in the sense that if you had lots of resources and reach, how would you go about discrediting the birther movement? You'd create a false certificate (and could make it look authentic) promote it in such a way that the birthers would dive in and spread it virally, then you'd show how it was a fraud or hoax, and make the birthers look ridiculous.

Same deal with making the engineered flu/deadly vaccine/eugenics program whistleblower movement look tin foil capped.

9/11 truth is another.

Frankenfoods business is another.

Not saying that's what happened or that that is the case, but it would be a good example of the type of layered deception the real problem creaters would likely use.

The PTB use a sort of espionage or intelligence version of how Aikido functions as a martial art. In other words, why expend the energy of doing someone in, when they are already creating energy to subvert to cause them to do themselves in.

Icke talked about the mechanism of "Problem, Reaction, Solution". It's good to have an understanding of what a problem is. It's characterized by opposing forces, of comparable magnitude. It's any thing, and that things counter-thing. opposing wills, intentions, definitions, energies, plans, and really anything that can be seen as having the potential for opposing vectors.

It's inevitable that TPTB would take over anything like an upcoming "whistleblower movement". It's what they do. They co-opt. They infiltrate and subvert from within. They play both sides against the middle. They create discreditable evidence and put it in a persons path.

IMO, since the whole whistleblower phenomenon has become enough of an irritant that they have felt the need to scratch the itch, it's probably a good time to get out of the whistelblower business.

One thing seems pretty plain. You become what you resist. Do we really want to be spending so much energy and attention on resisting the PTB?

Can you think of any (or many) recent examples of Whistleblowers behaving like PTB?

It's hilariously ironic.

I keep going back to the old movie "War games", where the AI that has the world on the brink of destruction, is made to conclude that "the only way to win, is to not play".

I've come to a similar conclusion where the PTB are concerned. What you have to become in order to beat them at their own game, is too high a price to pay for the win. The ultimate joke would be taking them to court.

Problem, Reaction, Solution only works if you are able to have the mindset of "Problem" created for you. Since there is some evidence that each successive solution becomes the defacto next problem, it's perhaps time to simply refuse to have the PTB idiots dictate what we will have as problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

It seems that the cake is getting too small to be shared. Bottom lines are being affected.

The Dr. Deagle / Jane Burgermeister thing can be explained at the following:

YouTube - JANE BURGERMEISTER TRUTH *Updated*

What's been happening, which becomes evident towards the end of the recording is that Dr. Ott has been warning of Swine Flu for ten years, Dr. Deagle for five years and then comes along a jumpstart and makes a splash, gets into center circle, receives the international spotlight and gets up everybodys' nose.

It seems that the speight of cross words between the "whistleblower" faction is quite possibly based on market share.

Okay, we could argue that it wasn't really ethical for the new kid on the block take over a subject which has been proudly been presented for some time by others. But that being said, if these people didn't take up space that their now competition had,nothing would have been said.

So we have the current situation between Beagle and Burgermeister, Burisch and Deacon - another newbie on the circuits - and Camelot possibly for bringing him on to the circuits.

Whilst everyone is trying to get more exposure, extra pieces are and can only be a hinderance. The quality global market is a finite entity, slicing the cake even thinner leaves everybody with a little less.

Polemical comments? Sure.

Best regards,

Steve
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Bravo MP2 BRAVO !

Quote:
"the only way to win, is to not play".
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #18
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 412
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

You know I have heard the interviews with Jane on Camelot and now Coast to Coast, she doesn't have any movie endorsements, commercial deals , or book deals. She sounds very sincere as a human being who has some inside knowledge and is very concerned about humainity. Whatever your take on her it seems to me she has succeeded at getting the dialog going as to alert everyone something is going on and all of us need to get our ducks in a row and get educated as to what is occuring.

After all look at this thread and replys from all around the world from Team Avalon.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Bravo MP2 BRAVO !
well put and succinct, i knew this would happen, i thought last year when avalon started that the co opting and subversion would begin. it seems it takes a while to scramble eggs.

once you get big enough of a tic for the elephant to notice then you better prepare for5 attacks. look at alex jones and jeff rense always getting flack and disinfo. camelot will be now exception. i thought the obama birth certificate thing would be putt out by themsleves to seeds the final destruction of the united states and sit back whilst america eats itself.

intersting thing with bergermeister is she doestn sell products and has no medical training, i think she is just a brave woman is going for it, perhaps misguided and maybe a litlte wet behind the ears, bit no need to be so abraisive in attacking her. why cant they just speak to her?

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-05-2009 at 06:11 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Jane seems to me like a good example of how to go about taking some actions if that's what you're drawn to do. She saw something that was wrong, and she threw herself into an action to right that wrong. See situation-take action.

What I don't think can work anymore is "organizing" a resistance.

This planet is ours to either fix, or let rot. (although mother earth herself may decide we're a bit too itchy, if we don't show her some respect). We have to personally see a situation, make a decision on how we would like to deal with that situation, and then go right into an action.

All this yammering for support, and trying to foment an uprising, crying over the airwaves about what's being done to us, will likely prove to be a non-starter. We couldn't more stupidly play into TPTB hands than to try to get a revolution going. That's the scenario they are hoping for, because then they don't have to watch their backs when they come to "arrest" the "terrorists". But if we're just not playing along with their games, then what can they do?

They are trying to turn us all into national enquirer addicts. That's their ideal population. They want a population of TV addicted, drug addicted, money addicted, robots.

Jane saw what was going on, and took action to stop it. That's commendable.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 08-05-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

jane is right to try , deagle and co are right to go at it from a technical perspective. her case seems as tho it will fall through of it goes to court. imo we cant fight fire with fire. they will legally shred anyone whop steps into their arena.

just say no to the vaccine!! better try and administer it to me at gunpoint even then im gonna fight to the death not to take it..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #22
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Yes, of course. They know they can't really take our sovereignty away. All they can do is convince us to relinquish our sovereignty to them. But Sovereignty is inalienable, when it comes right down to it. It can neither be given, nor taken away. All we can do is pretend.

Well I don't pretend to be anyones subject, or possession. No vaccine for me, either.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #23
Aton
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Someone posted the following comment to my blog -- it's still in moderation while I figure out what to do with it. Meanwhile I thought I'd post it here and ask you folks what you make of it:

"Jane Burgermeister STFU you poor excuse for a human being.

Whatever your name is – Citizen Jane – I heard your shpiel last night. Your time is limited in this capacity you serve – which is to undermine the real truth movement.

Dr Ott and Dr Deagle accepted you into the team back in April in good faith and you SCREWED them and have continued to LIE about it. You have NOT filed any charges against Dr Bill Deagle MD, Dr A True Ott PhD ND, Jeff Rense or ANYONE.

YOU ARE A FRAUD.

Sure, some of your messages are correct, but where you say you got your information is completely incorrect, and the notion that you have filed any “charges” with the FBI is a TOTAL FABRICATION.

WE ARE INVESTIGATING YOU.

Someone went into the Truth Publishing address in AZ (owns NaturalNews – a Taipei Taiwan company run by Mike Adams) and the address had no signage for Truth Publishing and instead only said “acupunture” but inside there were only computers on desks and well suited Fed-looking guys.

I am working with those who own TRUTH and defending our efforts against false representation and slander to the best of my ability.

We looked into your so-called injunction document. You should know that *I* am the first US citizen to have filed a proper injunction and that I am a chapter president of Jurisdictionary. You don’t even plagiarize very well, as upon even minimal review it has been determined by legal experts to be sloppy and total ****.

I personally think you should run and hide – find the deepest darkest hole you can find, because we are coming for you. You cannot and will not get away with your threats and slander against those who own and defend real TRUTH.

YOU CAN NOT WIN.

Take heed, ms. whatever-your-name-really-is. I am pretty damn sure it isnt what you say it is.

Tell me this: how did you arrive on the handle birdflu666?

I would love to hear your explanation in light of the evidence now presented.

Everyone is hereby put on notice to please help stop this truth assassin known as Jane Burgermeister and do whatever it takes to bring her down. E-bomb her blogs, call in to whoever interviews her and state the real facts. Help spread the word, and you can always report any incidents directly to me and it will get to the appropriate channels.

Please folks, this issue is far too serious and lives are at stake for anyone to be compromised of their access to truth by a foreign so-called independent journalist.

Dr Bill Deagle MD’s team of experts including Dr. A. True Ott PhD, Dr Mayer Eisenstein MD JD, Dr Blaylock MD, Dr Russell Rowen MD, Ronald MacDonald, Dr Fred Graves JD, Alexander S. Jones formerly of NIH, Alexander Backman reporting from Mexico, Tim Alexander Earl of Sterling, Dr Waterman, Dr Arthur M. Evangelista, PhD, – and others – are the REAL researchers and purveyors of truth in this increasingly dangerous scenario. NO OTHER SOURCE WILL BE AS ACCURATE OR HAVE ACCESS TO HIGH-SECURITY-CLEARANCE CLASSIFIED INFO THAN THIS TEAM. NO ONE.

PERIOD.

And to those who regularly listen to Alex Jones: THIS IS NOT A HOAX."
Aton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #24
Baron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Myplanet: I agree with you Jane B comes accross as sincere and how she came about all this was through her work.

Jane posted this reply with FALSE: for all to read her rebuttle...
WHO IS TO BLAME???

WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?
From Devvy Kidd
8-2-9

I had Dr. Evangellista on my radio show last Friday night. This is what he sent me about Burgermeister; he has the patents to prove she has the wrong pharma house…

FALSE: My criminal charges have nothing to do with patents but with the verifiable fact that Baxter contaminated 72 kilos of vaccine material with live bird flu, and so nearly triggered a global pandemic as reported by the Times of India.

Devvy,

Thought I would share this with you, so you can see some of the evidence for yourself, if interested.

Jane Burgermeister is a fraud, and her WHO/BAXTER lawsuit (no record of a lawsuit) is based on false information. (Simply a publicity stunt, etc)

FALSE: Baxter itself admitted to contaminating vaccine material with live bird flu and filed charges against itself in Austria to circumvent a proper investigation.

Furthermore, due to an ongoing investigation into this matter by myself, and several notable doctors and researchers around the country, the pharmaceutical firm responsible for “reverse engineering” the tri-recombinant flu vaccine is NOVARTIS, not Baxter !!!

FALSE: Baxter was responsible for contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with live bird flu virus in its facilities in Orth an der Donau and sending them to 16 labs. This is the focus of my charges.

The major one being, MOTIVE, as to why Burgermeister has indulged in both fraud and in deception. This motive is now becoming more apparent, as, there may be a “possibility” that Novartis has their hand in Burgermeister’s activities , either directly, or indirectly.

FALSE: Arthur M. Evangelista has misrepresented my criminal charges against Baxter wilfully, deliberately and systematically, and makes the false assertion that I have some connection with Novartis. I do not.

Please ensure everyone sees this correction, otherwise, people will be looking in the wrong direction when the “bomb” goes off !! Novartis, which had its hand in flu development – “most likely with some folks from Ft. Detrick” – has been working on this for more than 4+ years (FACT).
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Yes, of course. They know they can't really take our sovereignty away. All they can do is convince us to relinquish our sovereignty to them. But Sovereignty is inalienable, when it comes right down to it. It can neither be given, nor taken away. All we can do is pretend.

Well I don't pretend to be anyones subject, or possession. No vaccine for me, either.
well put. nothing works better for the ruling elite like the good, old CHAOS, especially in our heads.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon