Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #51
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

our existance ... on multi levels ... is circular ...
time does not exist ... we exist eternally ...
life and death ... is like a ride on a merry-go-round ...
we possess the free will to hop on and off anytime we choose ...
but the ride ... is never ending ...
as it always was ... it is in this moment ... and always will be ...

eternal ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #52
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for starting this thread Mudra and all who contributed.
Much wisdom here.
Like others have said here I believe we are in a very special moment in the evolution of mankind. Where it is taking us I don't know.
It may well be the last incarnation in human form for many of us. I hope so.

Those who have had out of body experiences tell a uniform story so for sure we exist without a body.

As has been said the ultimate death is death of the ego.

I believe that the moment of death is set at birth so there is no need to worry about that, enjoy life to the full.
Be kind to all life including your own no matter what---- for you are being kind to yourself.

Eckhart rarely speaks of ultimate truth but points to it.

One Eckhart quote from memory so it is probably not exact.

" There never was anyone there to do anything to you"

I cant remember the exact context so it can be understood in different ways.
It can be thought of as our view point of an enemy is just perceptual.
I prefer to see it from the concept of there being only the ONE. without second.

Chris
Namaste
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #53
osmm
Avalon Senior Member

Can you tell me how you know this for certain. I do believe in life after death but I really don't know what happens
osmm
osmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #54
osmm
Avalon Senior Member

I can't find anything that indicates quick repy????
osmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #55
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

osmm, you see the two tabs marked "Quote" and "Multi "" in the bottom right corner of each post?
To the right of these tabs is another tab, which is 4 horizontal lines. Click this tab to do a "quick reply".

There is another quote from Eckhart Tolle that has stayed with me for quite some time now. I don't recall the exact quote, so I'll paraphrase...
He says that "Death is not the opposite of life. Death is the opposite of birth. Life has no opposite."
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:59 AM   #56
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Death isn't sad. The sad thing is: most people don't live at all

From Dan Millman's peacefull warrior

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:04 AM   #57
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Welcome on this thread osmm.
To have a deeper insight on our immortal essence you might like to go over the videos I posted on the nexus thread post 3055.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441

Love from me
mudra

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmm View Post
Can you tell me how you know this for certain. I do believe in life after death but I really don't know what happens
osmm
Old 01-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #58
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Osmm

For the novice, these links are a good kick-off point on the quest for knowledge on life after death. Who better than someone who has been beyond the veil to inform you of what lies ahead for us on our journey.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com.../dbrinkley.htm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...dbrinkley2.htm

and this is also amazing

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/mgibson.htm

I recommend the Dannion Brinkly books. Excellent reading and illumination.

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:19 AM   #59
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

excerpted from Voyagers II w/my comments in [ ]:

Whether or not you view ascension and multidimensional evolution as a reality while you are alive on Earth, you will be directly faced with that reality once your consciousness has passed out of physical life and into the multidimensional framework.

At the death of the physical body you will discover that your consciousness lives on and your evolution continues. How well you prepare for that discovery will determine the ease with which you are able to take your next evolutionary step once you wake up on the other side.

If freedom from the confines and struggles of HU-1 [earth zone 3D] is what one desires, then it is wise to pay attention to the amount of frequencies contained within the physical DNA, while one is still alive in body.

Humanity has the power to evolve consciously and thus more rapidly, by learning how to use the bio-energetic system to build the needed frequencies into the DNA. This is a personal responsibility, and although guardians from HU-2 can assist... the ultimate success of DNA building lies in the hands of the embodied consciousness who directs this process by the way in which personal energy is used and applied.

The greater the amount of the 12-strand DNA imprint that can be activated within the body's DNA, the greater the amount of conscious awareness and multidimensional knowledge will be available to the consciousness while it is physically embodied and after death.

In order to end the cycle of rebirth in HU-1, an identity must possess a fifth-dimensional level of consciousness...fifth-dimensional frequency. The 5th strand of DNA must be fully assembled and the lower dimensional DNA strands must be fully activated and aligned.

An identity that undergoes the death transition without assembly of the 5th DNA strand imprint will continue evolution in the 4th dimensional astral planes. If the identity does not have the lower-dimensional strands fully assembled, it will have to experience rebirth in HU-1.

The human body was originally designed to be immortal.
All human souls are involved with the exact same process of evolving the genetic package and consciousness to higher-dimensional levels; some souls are just further along in this journey.

Humans carrying the larger gene-code packages are a gift to other evolving souls, because, as they assemble their fifth and higher DNA strands, they pull higher-dimensional frequency into the Earth's grid.

[People? this work is the most empowering, joy-filled-tears discovery of my life... I urge you all to read this work... it's a Call for the Ground Crew to regain their birthright through knowledge! Bump that "no fear" most of you profess for that's what it takes to even be able to incorporate this work, and to learn the truth and the depth of what's really going on and what to do about it! ]

excerpt:
Originally the teachings of ascension were quite scientific in nature, dealing with the reality of multidimensional physics. The original informaton brought to the races of the Third Seeding represented the teachings of the Science of Keylonta, the underlying energetic mechanisms through which reality is created and the processes through which consciousness evolves.

The early Atlantean cultures had full access to this information, and until the Templar-Annu distorted the teachings in order to control the populations, the science of ascension and multidimensional mechanics was publicly taught as a primary belief model around which societies were structured. The teachings were given throughout the globe, not just those of Egypt and Atlantis.

Over time, and through the oppression of the Templar-Annu and later control-oriented political groups, the true teachings were distorted or destroyed as they gave the common person power over their personal destiny. People who are empowered cannot be controlled or manipulated by outside authorities, and so the tool of empowerment, knowledge, was taken awayfrom the masses so the few elite could hold them under their power.

pardon the long post, I hope I've not overstepped forum rules....
but the depth and pervasiveness of our deceived state is very worthy of knowing about... and the technology that is real that impairs our "sight".
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #60
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is Thomas Mellen's story of what happened when he died. It is truly amazing.

http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm
Old 01-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #61
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Death is natures way of compensating the strength of mind and physicality. When death occurs you loose your physical sense programming and slowly integrate back to multidimensional existence. In essence the pure code energy is stored and put back in again "reincarnation" to be further distilled until a unified field is met. The black magicians think preying on this cycle is to their advantage unaware that their empires cannot sustain themselves. An unfortunate, is the huge amount of quantum holographic intention done by religions. This has caused astral heavens/hells to be formed and many get caught.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #62
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Does it matter how it happens?

Accident, disease, suicide?

Does the method have any effect in what happens after or is death just death no matter how it happens?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #63
john kennedy
Avalon Senior Member

Remember, you can only be 100% sure that you alone are truely real and alive! the inside your own skin bit so to speak. Everything else, 'everything', is information you alone decode.

Death?.....

Don't Die. (its a trick!)
It's about focus, zoom, and interpretation, and control of it! You aren't here too die! think of it like holographic tv, or the little 'you' in your mind, your body is just what you've tuned in with, or be tuned in to! not what you are! and it totally opperates under your sole command. (or even soul lol) you're the remote. Literally!

Don't replicate what you think you experience in the hologram, 'someone or something' dying in your reality is only your interpretation of what you have been educated to beleive in, its been fed to you all your lives, the ritual burials we experience are just that, rituals. They're to make you beleive it happens to everyone, well Im different, and Im having non of it, Im gonna live for ever, not 'cos I want to, that isn't an option lol, we've already lived for ever, it's only 'Now', this is just an experience, and we select what we want to experience, good or bad so its all down to choice and I choose my options, Im in control of my experience and death is just a word thats been linked to a beleif, Well, Im making a new dictionary and 'death' actualy means immortal sentient majestic being of all love, light and eternal peace. Yeah, I reckon that'll work! lets simply just beleive it means that! and it will!

Death-You're not alive in anything that doesn't Exist! pmpl

Just understand, you can't die.
So don't!
It's kinda like hypnosis. If I could hypnotize you not to be able to see,hear,touch,taste and smell your mum, and told you to forget all existance of her for ever and I then went and hypnotize your mum, and did exactly the same and told her to totally forget all existance of you for ever, then let you both go, to each one of you, the other would not exist! The idea of death is banged into us like a mantra, don't believe it, all that death is in my opinion is the total ceastation of decoding between yourself and the rest on this frequency or a tuning out of this frequency, a movement of focal observation between two points. And that's it. You are energy! how can you die? You can only convert Energy, not Destroy it!
john kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:16 AM   #64
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by john kennedy View Post
Im gonna live for ever, not 'cos I want to, that isn't an option lol, we've already lived for ever, it's only 'Now', this is just an experience, and we select what we want to experience, good or bad so its all down to choice and I choose my options, Im in control of my experience and death is just a word thats been linked to a beleif, Well, Im making a new dictionary and 'death' actualy means immortal sentient majestic being of all love, light and eternal peace. Yeah, I reckon that'll work! lets simply just beleive it means that! and it will!

Death-You're not alive in anything that doesn't Exist! pmpl

Just understand, you can't die.
So don't!
Thank you John Kennedy for this excellent post .
If I may add to it and alter a bit I would say :
" It's only Now , the experience we live is neither good nor bad...we are immortal sentient majestic being of all Love , Light and eternal peace Always .. the Heart is our center ...

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-06-2010, 12:50 PM   #65
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Your Last Breath
Redefining Your Priorities

Procrastination is an almost universal human habit and one that infiltrates nearly every aspect of our lives. Modern existence is so complex, and much of what we long to do is left to wait by the side. We know what is important but tend to let the weight of worldly pressures lead us astray. To get back on track, however, we need only take a moment to consider where our thoughts will be as we take our last breath on this earth. More likely than not, at that instant, disagreements, bills, petty annoyances, and other frustrating elements of our lives will no longer seem as significant as they once did. Thoughts of loved ones and the positive impact we had on the world would no doubt occupy our remaining thoughts. Whatever we imagine ourselves musing upon during our last breath will almost always be representative of what truly matters to us.

This simple exercise introduces us to a new way of thinking. While our attention is drawn momentarily to the end of life, our contemplations serve to point out that we are masters of our own perspective and, consequently, our own existence. There is nothing preventing us from shifting our focus right now as we imagine we will in our final moments. We can choose to spend more of our time and energy on what gives our lives meaning. We can spend more time with loved ones and do more of what we enjoy. Doing so may not always prove easy, and there will inevitably be times when circumstances interfere with our resolution, yet we do not have to regard this as an indication that our priorities are not in alignment with who we really are.

Sometimes the only way we can see the beauty of life is to remind ourselves that it is finite. Gandhi said, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow." His words are a potent reminder that living life more fully is not about pushing ourselves harder or shouldering more burdens, but about experiencing all the wonderful richness life has to offer.

From DailyOm

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #66
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

lovely post ,thank you Mudra
I have spent my life from a very early age pondering on death ,it seemed it was a matter of urgency from childhood to find out about death ..I don't know why .
In my search I have come across many idear's of what it is and this post had touched on some fascinating idear's and eye openers ..
I did tend to like Robert Morningsky work saying don't go in to the light /tunnel ,but insted fly out to the stars ,for some reason ..but them my awakening was a little harsh and may of had a impact on me ..
If for any reason the annunaki and reptilians etc is real ,could it be possible that they rule the other side ,if so we are trapped here .
I love to here any bodies view on this ,especially if some one has had a near death experience and witnessed the other side ...
I met my mother in a dream and it was very strange ,she was in a pub then a car talking to me ,she did not walk but floated ,she was talking to me fine then she told me to be quiet as I was crying saying I didnt have time to tell you about islam ,which i had embraced at that time she replied oh thats why ,but did not tell me any more ,then she changed in to a demon like person with black teeth and chased me ..this has bothered me some ..was it real or not i do not know ..
look forward to any response on this ,thank you namaste
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #67
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Your Last Breath
Redefining Your Priorities

Love Always
mudra

This post is both brilliant and beautiful.. Thank you.

Whether it be a blessing or a curse I have the ability to remember REALLY far back. Past this incarnation, and possibly all the way back. I can recall ''death" after many journeys. My favorite "phrase" regarding this has always been from Peter Pan: "To die will be an excellent adventure".. But it is one worth waiting for. This life has much beauty to be enjoyed, providing we can see through the pain and fear, and create our own beautiful reality. You chose and are choosing to be here. Enjoy it!

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #68
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

hi shaynard
Can you say what it was like on the other side
and is frequency any thing to do with where you end up in the dimentions like dannion blinkley says ,he has had " near death experiences ,and helps people cross over now ,I am quite curious ,thanks zaina
Old 01-07-2010, 12:58 AM   #69
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Shaynard for your light spirited post.
A very refreshing view on Life and death.
I enjoyed it

Love from me
mudra
Old 01-07-2010, 05:30 AM   #70
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
hi shaynard
Can you say what it was like on the other side
and is frequency any thing to do with where you end up in the dimentions like dannion blinkley says ,he has had " near death experiences ,and helps people cross over now ,I am quite curious ,thanks zaina
This is a complex question to answer, not knowing how much you already understand. I will do my best.

Peaceful. Much as each individual expects it to be. There is a difference between OBE and NDE's and actually passing over. With each OBE or NDE you'll hear (pretty much) the same stories, up until they return to the body. What the majority of people experience has some commonalities, and some aspects that are completely dependent on the person and their perceptions.

Common aspects usually include: a tunnel of light, beings that guide the way, a "repeat" of your life. Choosing to, or being told to, return to the body.

The aspect of "repeating" your life (or incarnation) is where many things can be, or simply appear, different. Karma must be dealt with. We have the chance to do much if not all of it, within our lifetime.. but many do not complete this and need "a little more time" before crossing over/returning to the "source"... << this is assuming you are not returning.

Your perception of the "time" will be drastically different, if you are to be returned to the body. If you are not returning, then after this 'repeat" everything is different than most can remember. Honestly I have a very difficult time trying to put it into words. I believe our language lacks he "words"..

I remember light.. love.. Warm.. Knowing.. Understanding.. Making a choice.. Enjoying the ''time"..

Your ability to perceive becomes DRASTICALLY different than it is now, which is where the difficulty in explaining it comes from. I hope this was helpful.

Overall.. Passing over, is a "nice" experience. Not to be feared as we are conditioned to do, but rather respected. What's important is not what happens when you pass over, but what you learn from your time here.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Old 01-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #71
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have spent my life from a very early age pondering on death ,it seemed it was a matter of urgency from childhood to find out about death ..I don't know why .
In my search I have come across many idear's of what it is and this post had touched on some fascinating idear's and eye openers ..
I did tend to like Robert Morningsky work saying don't go in to the light /tunnel ,but insted fly out to the stars ,for some reason ..but them my awakening was a little harsh and may of had a impact on me ..
If for any reason the annunaki and reptilians etc is real ,could it be possible that they rule the other side ,if so we are trapped here .
I love to here any bodies view on this ,especially if some one has had a near death experience and witnessed the other side ...
I met my mother in a dream and it was very strange ,she was in a pub then a car talking to me ,she did not walk but floated ,she was talking to me fine then she told me to be quiet as I was crying saying I didnt have time to tell you about islam ,which i had embraced at that time she replied oh thats why ,but did not tell me any more ,then she changed in to a demon like person with black teeth and chased me ..this has bothered me some ..was it real or not i do not know ..
I wrote about my experience of death on a site I use

http://ukauthors.com/modules.php?nam...icle&sid=24197

In short it's a very bright light. One is filled with so much information at the moment of passing. The sensation is beyond euphoric. Not enough words to describe it. It is part and one with nature. There wasn’t anything evil or bad just an understanding of… EVERYTHING.

Although linked to a conscious collective I had no link to god. He was not there. The impression I got was that he’s even bigger than our perception of our heaven.

Hope this helps you. There is nothing to fear. Its just part of the journey.

Regards
SteveX
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #72
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

thank you shaynard and steve
In my lifes journey I was looking for what seemed right and I ended up reverting to islam ,the death scene in this religion is so scary that you are afraid to be your self ,I spend 8years fearing death ,to cut a long story short ,there was death punishment in the grave ,hell fire eternal etc etc ,it left a scare on me for sure and now and again I relive that fear ,I am so pleased mudra opened this post for people like me ,it reafirms things are ok and nature is nature and nothing to fear ,although islam taught me many many good qualities and dont for one minuite regret that brief path i took in that walk ,i just needed to over come the horrendous death senario it portrays ,
I almost died having a child some years back but only briefly and the first thing was quiet and peace ,then i was back here ,
I have looked at almost all the near death experiences but they only seem to go so far and no further ,I will re read the posts you have sent and thank you so much for your time it means alot to me ,namaste
Old 01-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #73
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you again shaynard and steve ,I just re read both posts ,and I can expect it most be very hard to put in to word ,I have trouble explaining earthly events ,
It is so nice to hear experiences of the other side ,
and really up lifts your spirit to be able to deal with the death senario which is inevitable ,
again cant thank you enough
Old 01-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #74
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

I would never knock any "faith" or relgion but too many people tend to find fear in death from religion. It's unfortunate really. Perhaps it is the "powers that be" who want "control" who caused that with their "additions" to such texts?

I personally, know of only one person who took something negative from a NDE. As I'm sure you've noticed, for most, it's life changing for the better. They gain appreciation, and love.. I don't believe in coincidence, so this seems to be true regardless of my own experiences.

My first true "teacher" used to say (she always used Biblical terms): "the only sin is to worry (or fear)". To me this transulated into "I have nothing to fear".. This has become true to my reality. Even in my darkest moments I have never been afraid, and I figure that comes from a positive understanding of life and death.

I am glad it helped you zaina..

In light, of love
Shaynard
Old 01-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #75
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi zaina ... we have nothing to fear within death ...
i will compact a little of my own experiences ... how i know this for myself ...

ok ... let's try to keep this short ... i have been known to ramble
i have had a few nde's when i was growing up ... each incident was physically different and yet each was very similar upon the physical letting go ... once that occured i found the most peaceful ... calm and loving place i'd ever known ... but just enough to know such ... always being whisked back ... actually it was the returning that never felt that good ... when on the 'other side' ... i felt i was home ... i knew though none of those were my intersection to remain there ...

life went on ... profound knowings and experiences increased for me ...
after a truckload of teachings and understanding from higher self ... a few years back i began 'travelling' ... to the beyond ... this didn't happen overnight ... i remember there was much work involved ... lots of experiencing ... but ALWAYS ... i couldn't get enough ... i wanted to know everything about the unknown ... death being a big part of that ... death i came to know ... for me ... was my walkway to what i so dearly gravitated to ...

soon enough ... my experiences taught me there was no need to physically die to go beyond ... i now go back and forth like it was a revolving door ... i can feel others on their journey there ... i sometimes experience 'with them' ... and later visit their energy there ...

zaina ... i can tell you beyond is not a place of fear for fear cannot exist there ... when i travel there ... i cannot bring fear with me ... there isn't anyone at the door governing that ... it just happens ... just is ...

one of my biggest teachings was that i cannot remain there ... not yet ... i am meant to continue living this life experience ... that i still have something to offer that will come ... and now i am finally at peace with that ... for so long i just wanted to stay there ... it would be effortless for me to do so ...

now i honor and respect ... what is ... i don't need to tamper with it ... we don't have that kind of power ...

i know we are all meant to live this life experience to the BEST of our ability ... we are all meant to continue moving forward ... squeezing every bit of juice we can out of experiencing this life on a daily basis ...

you know ... it's funny ... when i was in fourth grade ... i couldn't stand my teacher and many times found myself looking out the window ... day dreaming ...

i remember a very unusual ... very profound moment ... whereby 'it' ... suddenly popped into my head out of nowhere ... 'i want to be one who visits death but comes back and tells everyone what it was like ... and keep going back and forth bringing back information ... of things we need to know' ...

that was crazy i thought ... where in the world did that come from ...
in hindsight ... careful what you wish for hey ...

every day i am humbled and blessed for what i experience ... yes i have always felt so very different than others ... that has been one of the most challenging things ... the aloneness felt ...
but now ... now i only feel that sometimes on the surface ...
within ... my gosh ... alone is the last thing i feel ...

this is the shortest i could muster ...

i fear more things here than i could fear anything on the other side ...

be well ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote