Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 05:03 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Unimaginable horror" in Tehran today: Iran has executed it's Tiananmen Square

"Unimaginable horror" in Tehran today: Iran has executed it's Tiananmen Square

Unimaginable Horror In Tehran Today

By Steve Schippert on June 24, 2009

http://threatswatch.org/rapidrecon/2...ror-in-tehran/

Iran has executed its Tiananmen Square. Baharestan Square has become synonymous with barbarity, cruelty, massacre and inhumanity.

An Iranian blogger (whose URL I will not publish) live blogging from Baharestan Square in central Tehran today captures but brief glimpses of the unimaginable horror that took place today. Bus loads of protesters were stopped and unloaded from their buses by "black-clad police" and literally herded. When the massing was sufficient, as the barely controllably distraught Tehran caller to CNN described first hand, hundreds of the regime's Basij thugs poured out of an adjoining mosque and commenced a massacre with axes, clubs, guns and gas.

From the live blogger's eyewitness account:

>More than 10.000 Bassij Milittias get position in Central Tehran, including Baharestan Sq.

>Army Helycopters flying over Baharestan and Vali Asr Sq.

>The streets, squares and around BAHARESTAN (Approx. South-eastern of Tehran) is swarming with military forces, civilian forces, the security motorists

>The croud have moved to the south of baharestan, the situation is bad, the shooting has started

>In Baharestan Sq. in the Police shooting, A girl is shot and the police is not allowing to let them help

>In Baharestan we saw militia with axe choping people like meat - blood everywhere - like butcher

This is the Iranian regime, wading into its own unarmed people and axing them to death, bludgeoning women (seen as the greatest threat to the regime) and throwing them to their deaths from pedestrian bridges. The same Iranian regime whose embassy officials are invited to American embassies around the world to celebrate on July 4th, of all things, a successful revolution.

This frantic phone call from a Tehran woman will break your heart as you consider our standard response has been "that there are sets of international norms and principles about violence" and that "the international community is watching." Part of yesterday's response by President Obama in a press conference included "that there is a peaceful path that will lead to stability and legitimacy (of the Iranian regime) and prosperity for the Iranian people. We hope they take it." The Iranian theocratic regime clearly is not interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEtVR...layer_embedded

There should not be - nor should have ever been - invitations to the ruthless Iranian regime's international ambassadors to celebrate anything with us, anywhere, unless it is an invitation to a tribunal on charges of crimes against humanity.

To my intelligent friends who have been arguing the logic of our president's near silence on the issue of Iran - and not without merit on certain points - you can disengage from me now. I will entertain none of it any longer.

This is an axe wound, just one, doled out by the regime's thug basiji animals on Saturday, June 20, 2009.

WARNING GRAPHIC
http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m...Naxe-wound.jpg

This was a brutal murder of an assuredly unarmed protester of the up-close-and-personal variety. An act, and one not isolated, which requires the presence of inhumane malice and aggression and the absence of humanity. The traits required for massacres upon the unarmed. There is no nuance, no logical approach, no deft explanation that covers near silence and inadequate, tepid condemnation of the meekest sort. To decline any mention of possible repercussions on the regime for these acts "because we don't know how this is going to turn out" is moral cowardice of the highest order. Look at the picture above and listen to the frantic woman calling in to CNN again. They seem to "know how this is going to turn out."

There is a way to condemn a regime axing its citizens in the streets of Tehran and other cities across Iran without "making this about the US." You, and our president, are intelligent men and women and lacking no gifts of speech and prose. Find what's missing. Each of you frustrate and sadden me. Argue your eloquent points elsewhere. My ears are deaf as of now.

Last Edited by Grizzled Old Goat on 6/24/2009 at 10:59 PM
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: "Unimaginable horror" in Tehran today: Iran has executed it's Tiananmen Square

At the moment I don't know what to believe about Iran.
Maybe this is a set up by the opposition party that lost, from what I hear they are much worst than the elected government. Also the CIA is in Iran doing it's hardest to destable the country and start a war
Who is that woman and whos side is she on?? Who shot the woman the other day?? CIA??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Unimaginable horror" in Tehran today: Iran has executed it's Tiananmen Square

My heart is aching...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

:-( viking sits down and says a quite prayer

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
:-( viking sits down and says a quite prayer

viking
Thanks, viking. Thanks for responding. Thanks for posting.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you also for posting this as we regretfully witness a turn for worse for human rights.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

As the days go by, I find it harder to keep the faith, & I have become discouraged. Where are the hierarchy that seem powerless to stop this ongoing madness.

So much endless suffering.........we are all so jaded. I ask myself everyday, will I see global peace in my lifetime?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
As the days go by, I find it harder to keep the faith, & I have become discouraged. Where are the hierarchy that seem powerless to stop this ongoing madness.

So much endless suffering.........we are all so jaded. I ask myself everyday, will I see global peace in my lifetime?
On a more positive note Waiting ... A big YES

Its up to us... And we all will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJph6914nsE

viking
Old 06-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
At the moment I don't know what to believe about Iran.
Maybe this is a set up by the opposition party that lost, from what I hear they are much worst than the elected government. Also the CIA is in Iran doing it's hardest to destable the country and start a war
Who is that woman and whos side is she on?? Who shot the woman the other day?? CIA??

Swanny, I have to agree with you. It is hard to know false flag from truth. One thing for sure it is horrific and I feel such empathy for the peaceful demonstrators of Iran.

The thing I have to think about is her plea for help on CNN to the American people listening, their immediate response is yes it is time we sent our troops in to "help". Isn't that what the previous presidential group wanted to do years ago. PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION Totalitarian Tiptoe David Icke.

The CIA was certainly behind uprising in South American countries over the years so Iran could be their next target.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Maybe this is a set up
Does it matter? It's in the mainstream news so it's enough of an argument to send the world at the war they want so bad, whoever *they* are. When I get news like that, I can't help but think about Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini. They're gonna continue to sponsor killings like that and play one nation against the other until they get their world government.

It doesn't have anything to do with nations! That's what they want us to believe. It's global criminals against humanity. The title of this thread should be: "Unimaginable horror" for humanity today: globalists have sponsored another Tiananmen Square.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just a quick note...

Lets put this into perspective...

Most of us know that these events are manipulated by the PTB or PTW ;-)...they are ultimately trying to steer our thoughts where they want us to go and direct towards death destruction, FEAR FEAR FEAR....CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL...NWO
REMEMBER DON'T LET THEM HIJACK YOUR THOUGHTS

It's awful and very painful to see what is going on in Iran (and not just in Iran!) a prayer towards a positive outcome will do wonders and give the PTW less chance of reaching there goal.(Remember a prayer is a positive thought which manifests into reality if enough of us do it) Keep on the pressure.

viking
Old 06-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Does it matter? It's in the mainstream news so it's enough of an argument to send the world at the war they want so bad, whoever *they* are. When I get news like that, I can't help but think about Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini. They're gonna continue to sponsor killings like that and play one nation against the other until they get their world government.

It doesn't have anything to do with nations! That's what they want us to believe. It's global criminals against humanity. The title of this thread should be: "Unimaginable horror" for humanity today: globalists have sponsored another Tiananmen Square.
Well said.

I believe the violence was fomented by the powers that be in furtherance of their agenda. This is business as usual. It's their modus operadi.

Last edited by Seashore; 06-25-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Correct usage error
Old 06-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #13
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I would agree that the CIA and others are up to no good as usual. I would also be sceptical of any leaders calling for peacefull solutions. We have Tony Blair being cought red handed and an investigation in the UK for why the British went to war with Iraq in the first place. It turns out that while Tony Blair was making public speaches about avoiding war at all costs he had secretly agreed and signed up to Bush to invade Iraq... It's all a sherade. The shadow government want the USA to invade...ops sorry,, liberate...as I think thats what they call invasions theses days, Iran. It will be very hard for the white hats to keep the stand off. Which way will Obama swing?? Is he controlling Brzezinski or Brzezinski controlling Obama?
This is such an important stage for the futurre of world events... I'm praying for the people of Iraq to recieve their freedom. Freedom from all contolling and oppressive factions. Sadley I don't think the people who are openly vilafied as the worst of the manipulators. And the Iranian civilian poulation will ultimatly pay the price what ever happens and who ever wins the day

it's interesting to note that all those who understand the HAARP capacities and project blue beam as well as the hertz freguencies of the planet, Iran is said to be home to the heart chakra of the planet...

If the dark cabal can f...k with that.... they f..k with all our hearts and all the frequency modulations of our heart chakra's keep sending white light and love frequencies to Iran and the heart chakra's of the Iranian people....

Last edited by Antonia; 06-25-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones interviewed Webster Tarpley about Iran yesterday. Here is the blurb about who Webster Tarpley is:

Alex welcomes back to the show author, intelligence expert, historian, journalist, lecturer, and GCN radio talk show host Webster Tarpley. Tarpley's latest book, Obama: The Postmodern Coup, is available at the Alex Jones Infowars store. Tarpley also appears in Alex Jones's latest film, The Obama Deception.

If you go to "0625092.mp3" (2nd hour for 6-25-09) and begin listening at 18:41, you will hear Webster talking about Iran and the big picture:

http://gcnlive.com/Archives2009/jun09/AlexJones/

Last edited by Seashore; 06-26-2009 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Change format