Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who are the Star Children and Adults??

Yes.
What are Starchildren and adults?
There is much talk about them, but who are they?
How did they get here, and why??

Here is a beautiful video I felt like sharing because I feel it will touch some hearts.

A great message, beautiful images and awesome music...
my favorite...

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNqzPf3pBjc

Are you a sleeping Star child

Please share your personal experiences and insights

Love
Purpledove

Last edited by purpledove; 12-13-2009 at 03:32 PM.
purpledove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are the Star Children and Adults??

I was personally visited by my Star Family last year and "awakened".
my experiences are so beyond beautiful and extraordinary.
I am still processing each and every day!
I was taken aboard lightships, into other worlds, inside of mountains, and a place under the ocean and even on other planet/s.

I understand it may be difficult for some to believe. If anyone had told me these things would happen to me I would have passed them off for being nuts.
These things are real!
I know there are many who have had experiences but are afraid to speak for fear of being ridiculed.

someone asks you "hey, what did you do last night?" how in the world do you respond "oh, I was aboard a light ship and was taken to another planet"

Difficult, right?? unless you really want to pass for a fruitloop

Well I was really really happy when the new First Lady of Japan publically announced she was taken aboard a UFO and brought to another planet.
She even wrote a book. I think Im going to look for a copy in english if it exists...
Old 12-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #3
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledove View Post
I was personally visited by my Star Family last year and "awakened".
my experiences are so beyond beautiful and extraordinary.
I am still processing each and every day!
I was taken aboard lightships, into other worlds, inside of mountains, and a place under the ocean and even on other planet/s.

I understand it may be difficult for some to believe. If anyone had told me these things would happen to me I would have passed them off for being nuts.
These things are real!
I know there are many who have had experiences but are afraid to speak for fear of being ridiculed.

someone asks you "hey, what did you do last night?" how in the world do you respond "oh, I was aboard a light ship and was taken to another planet"

Difficult, right?? unless you really want to pass for a fruitloop

Well I was really really happy when the new First Lady of Japan publically announced she was taken aboard a UFO and brought to another planet.
She even wrote a book. I think Im going to look for a copy in english if it exists...
I am sooooo jealous I take it you went astrally if it was a lightship?

You have been blessed.

Love Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Kryia

I do feel blessed for I have been allowed to remain fully conscious during some incredible experiences, from the time they came into my room and then took me into other "worlds".

I have vivid recall of these experiences! sometimes only a few minutes then I loose consciousness, but that is amazing already...
It took me a long time to process and understand why?
I believe they have been given to me so that I may share them with others...
live to tell there really is sooo much more to this world than we have been taught to believe...

Also, they allow me to remain conscious during some of these experiences perhaps because I am no t afraid.
But it is my belief that many many people are also blessed without knowing it... simply they do not have any recall...

Some of my experiences were in etheric form of course, but its seems I have been "physically" moved too... many times...

one example:
I have a vivid memory of four Light entities placing themselves around me, and then through the power of their minds I suppose, I was lifted from my bed, was floating in the middle of them, then i felt like my body molecular composition completely change. what a trip!
I remember the feeling very clearly, it did not hurt at all, but it was wild. then I shot through a sort of portal and found myself elsewhere in a spit second, fully conscious with all senses fully on... then was taken somewhere else, then after a few minutes lost consciousnesss....

Its a lot of info for our human brains to process...

Love
Purpledove
Old 12-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you purpledove for posting this lovely video i must admit i was in tears watching this and yes the music is beautiful.
Many connections here for me i feel.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thank you purpledove for posting this lovely video i must admit i was in tears watching this and yes the music is beautiful.
Many connections here for me i feel.
Thanks Jacqui

Yes I too really love the video.

Also Id like to add that many of us have experiences with our brothers and sisters from the stars but pass them off as dreams because our conscious minds are not able to process them any other way...
Many are not dreams though.
So if any of you have had experiences or dreams with our Star neighbors, please share them, perhaps many of us are having the same "dreams" of the same places and similar experiences. but we have to share them to know.
Please share...
Old 12-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Purpledove, i only have 2 strong memories including this life.
One was off planet i feel a strong connection to the Pleiades although very much like Earth climate was much more inviting not harsh weather and colours so vibrant it takes your breath away.
This life is in the future around 3,400 i was someone with standing in the community and i taught children the way of humanity.
I was married as such and had to children a boy and a girl.
We had a very long life here probably in the hundreds and i actually saw myself die in that life it was very sad i did not want to leave my family i was very happy there had a wonderful life wonderful parents when i was young and a wonderful husband.
Now i can not say whether i have lived that life or are going to because the time i was given was around 3,400 i know it is in the future but can not tell on this time line where this fits in.
We lived a simplistic life no money was needed and although my family/parents were important people we were treated equal and wished it that way because we loved our community.
I had my own secret garden which was cared for by someone and i would go along and tend the garden also when needed.
Now some may think i am completely ga ga but i had a unicorn, he was called golden star he had mark on his head just in front of his horn.
We do communicate even now, i was told my garden is being tended while i am away and golden star is missing me, when i say the name i want to cry because this is very real for me.
There are many animals on this planet some earth animals some indigenous to this planet.
It is a plush green land and my home.

My other life is far away, millions of years away, these are the ones who connect to me and give me healing and are helping me now, i remember white marble halls and columns, i am very old but do not look old, i have long white hair and dress in white robes the people around me dress in these robes also. We are almost translucent and very bright we discuss issues regarding Earth's problems today and how we can help the transition.
This is where i have walked in from.
I do not know where this is but it is of a higher realm.
I have no name i am just light and energy here but we can transform into human likeness. we are human forms but ascended i feel.
I have a problem revealing these things because i know some struggle with the perception of life off planet and is this all in our heads, this is all very real to me and i would not doubt any other persons beliefs if it is real for them.
After all this life is only a illusion who can say what is real and what is not.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #8
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello purpledove,
I see the Pleiadians, ARCTURIANS AND TARIANS as 3 possible links or seeding that was done on the earth.......therefore many will not realize this link until they have awaken......and how will they awake ...with the BLUE FLAME
lol
dominic

QUOTE=purpledove;198879]Thanks Jacqui

Yes I too really love the video.

Also Id like to add that many of us have experiences with our brothers and sisters from the stars but pass them off as dreams because our conscious minds are not able to process them any other way...
Many are not dreams though.
So if any of you have had experiences or dreams with our Star neighbors, please share them, perhaps many of us are having the same "dreams" of the same places and similar experiences. but we have to share them to know.
Please share...[/QUOTE]
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Oh my God I got such a rush of energy reading this...
you know the rush we get when Higher Self highlights or confirms something...
I am from such a Place. the landscape is pristine and there are temples carved into the mountainsides... glyph like symbols carved on the facades. inside the temple was like a fountain roman like architecture
all water holy.
I'm not religious but all water holy.
Isnt all water holy in heaven?
This place you speak of could be the same as I...
The planet of the Arcturians. It is home to the most ascended of beings...
Please watch this beautiful video and tell me if it sounds familiar...you will know immediately!

Gorgeous video on the ARCTURIANS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyrGvxgRhI

The
Quote:

My other life is far away, millions of years away, these are the ones who connect to me and give me healing and are helping me now, i remember white marble halls and columns, i am very old but do not look old, i have long white hair and dress in white robes the people around me dress in these robes also. We are almost translucent and very bright we discuss issues regarding Earth's problems today and how we can help the transition.
This is where i have walked in from.
I do not know where this is but it is of a higher realm.
I have no name i am just light and energy here but we can transform into human likeness. we are human forms but ascended i feel.
I have a problem revealing these things because i know some struggle with the perception of life off planet and is this all in our heads, this is all very real to me and i would not doubt any other persons beliefs if it is real for them.
After all this life is only a illusion who can say what is real and what is not.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by purpledove; 12-13-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I will share something with you....
some of my experiences such as when I was shown my very own Home where i come from , well the experience was more vivid and more real than my wakig life... I am not sure how this is possible...
But many mystics and even Einstein have said that life is but a dream...
The spirit world is the real world.
Confusing I know... but I believe you too can relate to the feeling of those unique experiences being incredibly vivid. All senses full on!
Old 12-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hi purpledove
Can you tell where this place is or something about the features...
lol
dom

Quote:
I will share something with you....
some of my experiences such as when I was shown my very own Home where i come from , well the experience was more vivid and more real than my wakig life... I am not sure how this is possible...
But many mystics and even Einstein have said that life is but a dream...
The spirit world is the real world.
Confusing I know... but I believe you too can relate to the feeling of those unique experiences being incredibly vivid. All senses full on!
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hi purpledove
Can you tell where this place is or something about the features...
lol
dom
Well...
I will share one of my most memorable experiences... This as mentioned earlier was MORE vivid than normal waking life.

I woke up from a total black void to find myself standing before the most magnifiscent horizon I have ever seen... there was someone next to me on my right, but I was so mezmerized by the sight and focused on what I was seing, I really did not pay attention to who was standing next to me... but I am quite certain it was my Arcturian guide, for he is often the one to take me places...
So the magnifiscent horizon of a pristine amazonian like forest.. and to the right was a small mountainside with a small lake at the bottom. the side of the mountain was beautifully carved it was sooo beautiful...
There were symbols and carvings on the facade... clearly not of Earth.
I looked in awe and wondered how this temple was inside... and in an instant found myself inside. looking out the "window" openings which really had no glass or anything but were just open. the view was exactly the oposite. me inside looking at the view ad horizon.
The inside of the temple was beautiful with marble like materieal and a fountain resembling ancient roman or greek in style. It had 3 levels and water flowing.
gain the water was holy... even though I am not religious at all, I knew the water of the fountain and that of the lake was holy water...
the colors were very vibrant and the Light was incredible.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Purpledove

Thanks for this post, so much of it is just far too synchronistic for me to ignore it.

Your name , Purpledove, the video you posted all titles in purple, the childs eyes....purple. A lot of what has been said in responses here about the dreams not being dreams and more besides. All of this tells me that no, I'm not a nut case as I might otherwise have presumed!

The colour purple. Please note, the following was not a dream, I was in meditative trance when this happened.
I found myself in a place which defies description. It was a "ship" but it was not. This vessel was a living entity, it was not cold steel. The interior was dark to my eyes but effused a purple light. The people that were with me were family, in every sense of the word, they were so close to me and the love that was emanating from them was palpable. I knew I had been with these people for millenia and that they were whom I belonged with. They were tall beings and the "room" we were in pulsed violet (purple) as if it were a living thing and not just a colour. As I say I just have no way of describing this experience but it is still with me and I still feel the presence of the "family" I met there.
Their clothing. This was something I had never imagined could be real and yet as a youngster I always wondered why we couldn't have clothes that were a living thing and that were a part of us. That is what their clothes were, they shimmered with life, a metallic silvery substance. They were cloak like and appeared to vibrate with some resonance forming an energy field around the wearer.
I was suddenly in a place that was so alien to me as a human and yet I knew this place to be home. It would appear that the "ship" was a portal to this place. Once again, the colour purple (violet, mauve) was predominant and once again it was more of an energy than merely a colour. Where I stood offered a vista of a landscape so incredible I do it an injustice to try to describe it. Let me put it this way, take the Rockies, change the colours and replace the trees with crystalline growth, all effusing this same purple. I think 2 suns, and a peace and tranquility that was so vast as to make you ache. I really did not want to come back here and on a daily basis wish I was back with these people.

Now, I have no idea who they are, where this place is, what they are or anything like that. All I know is that this was a very very real experience and this is where I will be returning when I am done here and you bet I am looking forward to returning "home".

LL&P

Zed
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:47 PM   #15
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

Sincronicity is amazing isn't it?
Thank you for sharing...
Wonderful story and no we are not loosing our minds... its all real and we are begining to have glimpses of our true origins and families...

I already posted the link on this blog and I think you should watch the video on Arcturians it may have an effect on you
Arcturians are of the color violet...the home world is... well... please watch the following video and please come back to tell me what you think...
the colors reflect more of the Ultra violet side of our light spectrum... I wonder if that is what you meant...
Silvery suits.. seemingly alive and so vibrant... sounds familiar too... did you by any chance see and insigna on the suit
I've also seen mine wear different "outfits" one of which is a cloack with hood Beautifull...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Hi Purpledove

Thanks for this post, so much of it is just far too synchronistic for me to ignore it.

Your name , Purpledove, the video you posted all titles in purple, the childs eyes....purple. A lot of what has been said in responses here about the dreams not being dreams and more besides. All of this tells me that no, I'm not a nut case as I might otherwise have presumed!

The colour purple. Please note, the following was not a dream, I was in meditative trance when this happened.
I found myself in a place which defies description. It was a "ship" but it was not. This vessel was a living entity, it was not cold steel. The interior was dark to my eyes but effused a purple light. The people that were with me were family, in every sense of the word, they were so close to me and the love that was emanating from them was palpable. I knew I had been with these people for millenia and that they were whom I belonged with. They were tall beings and the "room" we were in pulsed violet (purple) as if it were a living thing and not just a colour. As I say I just have no way of describing this experience but it is still with me and I still feel the presence of the "family" I met there.
Their clothing. This was something I had never imagined could be real and yet as a youngster I always wondered why we couldn't have clothes that were a living thing and that were a part of us. That is what their clothes were, they shimmered with life, a metallic silvery substance. They were cloak like and appeared to vibrate with some resonance forming an energy field around the wearer.
I was suddenly in a place that was so alien to me as a human and yet I knew this place to be home. It would appear that the "ship" was a portal to this place. Once again, the colour purple (violet, mauve) was predominant and once again it was more of an energy than merely a colour. Where I stood offered a vista of a landscape so incredible I do it an injustice to try to describe it. Let me put it this way, take the Rockies, change the colours and replace the trees with crystalline growth, all effusing this same purple. I think 2 suns, and a peace and tranquility that was so vast as to make you ache. I really did not want to come back here and on a daily basis wish I was back with these people.

Now, I have no idea who they are, where this place is, what they are or anything like that. All I know is that this was a very very real experience and this is where I will be returning when I am done here and you bet I am looking forward to returning "home".

LL&P

Zed

Last edited by purpledove; 12-13-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #16
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for sharing...
Wonderful story and no we are not loosing our minds... its all real and we are begining to have glimpses of our true origins and families...

I already posted the link on this blog and I think you should watch the video on Arcturians it may have an effect on you
Arcturians are of the color violet...the home world is... well... please watch the following video and please come back to tell me what you think...

WOW WOW WOW !!! Thanks so much for that link. This is so spot on you have absolutely no idea. After my experience which I was relating in my forst reply I went to google earth and used the star map and searched for this place, guess what. I said to my partner "It's the Bootes system". I left it at that thinking it was an overactive thyroid speaking !!!! I never for once realised that there were Arcturians, or that they even existed. This has all been happening over the last 6 months and getting stronger all the time.

Thank you Purpledove. I am so happy I stopped in at this thread, what a blessing. A quick question, are the Natvive Americans connected to this group because there are so many synchronicities in my life regarding these people. Just for the record, I do not have some romantic predisposition about them, it's just that I will do image manipulations of photographs I take and then later on find exact replicas of what I have done in their mandalas and or artwork, way to close to be accidental. My first avatar was one such image where I had taken a pic of myself and manipulated only to find many months later that it was an exact replica of a native American rain god.

Love Light and Peace

Zed
Old 12-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #17
purpledove
Avalon Senior Member

WOW Oh I am sooo happy this is helping you...
Know that my awakening was only a year ago ... so before that I had no Idea about any of this... I have had a lot of extraordinarily beautiful experiences and LOTS of processing to do..
lot of growth has come out of this.

It is funny because Arcturus is said to be a binary star system...
Its really amazing you were able to point it out and find it intuitively in the sky.
I have tears in my eyes when I look at her(Arcturus) at night .
I am of Arcturus. My Star familly and visitors are Arcturians.
I cannot claim to know about the two stars but it is thought to be...
VERY VERY interesting.
Yes! the South American cultures have have links to this Star System.
They are also responsible for crop circles...The Arcturians I mean...

Your syncronicities are telling you something... Pay attention

BTW, Arcturians are responsible for seeding life on Earth and throughout the Universe....

Quote:
WOW WOW WOW !!! Thanks so much for that link. This is so spot on you have absolutely no idea. After my experience which I was relating in my forst reply I went to google earth and used the star map and searched for this place, guess what. I said to my partner "It's the Bootes system". I left it at that thinking it was an overactive thyroid speaking !!!! I never for once realised that there were Arcturians, or that they even existed. This has all been happening over the last 6 months and getting stronger all the time.

Thank you Purpledove. I am so happy I stopped in at this thread, what a blessing. A quick question, are the Natvive Americans connected to this group because there are so many synchronicities in my life regarding these people. Just for the record, I do not have some romantic predisposition about them, it's just that I will do image manipulations of photographs I take and then later on find exact replicas of what I have done in their mandalas and or artwork, way to close to be accidental. My first avatar was one such image where I had taken a pic of myself and manipulated only to find many months later that it was an exact replica of a native American rain god.

Love Light and Peace

Zed

Last edited by purpledove; 12-13-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #18
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for sharing...

Silvery suits.. seemingly alive and so vibrant... sounds familiar too... did you by any chance see and insigna on the suit
I've also seen mine wear different "outfits" one of which is a cloack with hood Beautifull...
Unfortunately I didn't think to look for insignia. The clothing they were wearing were definitely cloak type garments.

Quote:
I cannot claim to know about the two stars but it is thought to be...
VERY VERY interesting.
Yes! the South American cultures have have links to this Star System.
They are also responsible for crop circles...The Arcturians I mean...

Your syncronicities are telling you something... Pay attention

BTW, Arcturians are responsible for seeding life on Earth and throughout the Universe....
Well, If I wasn't paying attention before, believe me, I am really awake to this now!

Thanks Purpledove.

LL&P

Z
Old 12-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
The inside of the temple was beautiful with marble like materieal and a fountain resembling ancient roman or greek in style. It had 3 levels and water flowing.
gain the water was holy... even though I am not religious at all, I knew the water of the fountain and that of the lake was holy water...
the colors were very vibrant and the Light was incredible.
Thank you for sharing this place with us .
It very much reminds of the lands Gilbert Williams paints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUYIAVPylU

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Purpledove I am very pleased to see threads like this one and the one of Dominic being opened.
The energy wave that arrived lately has opened our hearts and we remember who we the star people
come from .
Time has come for us to stand up to our roots and higher dimensional manifestation .
The door is wide open for us to connect now .
I believe we are in for a quantum leap in the Love flow . This will unleash massive healing on Earth.
The time is ripe for this .
Blessings to everyone .

Love from me Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 12-14-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:30 PM   #21
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Those illustrations just have such a feel of home about them Mudra, absolutely stunning! He is painting from memories, of that I am sure!

LL&P

Z
Old 12-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Those illustrations just have such a feel of home about them Mudra, absolutely stunning! He is painting from memories, of that I am sure!

LL&P

Z
Yes he certainly does I agree

Love from me
mudra
Old 12-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Old Man sighed as he looked towards the heavens.
So many stars, so many souls.
What words of wisdom do I have to impart?
But the stars didn't answer. They just winked back at the Old Man.
They had secrets, but weren't telling.
The Old Man was patient.
He sat on the rocks and waited..
And waited..
And waited...

A gentle breeze sprang up and tickled his nose. It blew on the feather quill he was using for a pen.
The Old Man listened.
And knew what to write in his Special Book.
His Book of Wisdom.

Love from me
mudra

Tags
aliens, extraterrestrials, indigo crystal children, star children, ufo