Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 07-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dogon Sirius Mystery - C2C

Here is a Coast to Coast program with George Noory interviewing Dr. Robert Temple regarding the Dogon Tribe and Extraterrestrials from Sirius. If you haven't been exposed to this before...it will floor you. I can hardly type...I am so amazed. My crazy and disjointed theories are beginning to make sense...and I wish that they didn't. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron Fasten your seatbelts. Siriusly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J44...ynext=1YouTube - The Dogon & the Sirius Mystery Part 1
Here is another video series on the Dogons. Do you think that North Africa(including Egypt) is the key part of the puzzle? I'm beginning to wonder. I'm just a wanderer...and not a seasoned guide. I'm seeking information and advice on this thread. I have been experiencing an incredible feeling of weight...sort of like Atlas...as I view these videos. Why is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9-XIHsjec&NR=1YouTube - The Dogon Code: Linking Egypt and West Africa Pt.1
Could the following series of videos be relevant to this thread?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_SNU...ynext=1YouTube - When We Ruled Part 1
I am including the next two video clips because of Leo Zagami very strangely proclaiming that 'God is an alien from Sirius...the Prince of Sirius.' You people probably think I'm crazy...at this point. Well...I think I'm crazy too! Does the following video clip depict an actual underground stargate temple from which Lucifer rules Earth? Care to comment Lucifer? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU Does the following video clip reveal the thoughts and words of Lucifer? Is Leo possessed by Lucifer during this clip...or could Leo be relating information obtained from a variety of sources? Listen carefully to his words...and imagine them being spoken by the androgynous being in the previous Stargate video clip. Mute the sound in the Stargate clip...and listen to the Zagami clip while watching the Stargate clip. Interesting...isn't it? Am I making a valid connection? Who knows? The shadow(government) knows...and so does Lucifer. Right Lucifer? Do you live in a Deep Underground Military Base in North Africa, the Western United States, Italy, or the Dark Side of the Moon? You should really arrange for the whole truth to be revealed...appear on '60 Minutes'...transfer power to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...send the reinforcements back to Draco, Orion, and Nibiru...and then retire to a place where you are safe...and where you can regain your mental health. Is 'not guilty by reason of insanity' a valid defense in your case? I don't know. I suspect that everyone who tries to be God...goes insane...without exception. You could be an advisor to the reorganized United Nations of the Solar System...but never a dictator. I'm Sirius. Let's get this over with...Lucifer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM Does all of the above somehow fit in with the 'Raiders of the Lost Ark?' What did Steven Speilberg know...and when did he know it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXw7BxYGMU

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 07:10 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:46 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dogon Sirius Mystery - C2C

There are things I would love to talk about...but I feel like the frustrated housewife who is trying to talk to her husband...while he has his head buried in the newspaper...and who only mumbles a couple of words...like 'yes dear.' I really don't know where to turn at this point. Thinking outside of the box is giving me a headache. What's the point?
Old 08-01-2009, 04:56 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
There are things I would love to talk about...but I feel like the frustrated housewife who is trying to talk to her husband...while he has his head buried in the newspaper...and who only mumbles a couple of words...like 'yes dear.' I really don't know where to turn at this point. Thinking outside of the box is giving me a headache. What's the point?

I can relate to you on all of this. I have to keep things bubbled up and its really hard. We all need an outlet.

I dont drink but the last two nights I had a (1) wine cooler just to help me sleep LOL hubby always told me I was a cheap date!

Im glad because a bottle does the trick. My head is spinning and spinning.

everything is moving in and going so fast.

YES to Africa and Egypt have you ever listened to Credo Mutwa?

But, with the people that I have chatted with in here and other places have helped.

Let it flow and you will feel so much better.

Dont worry about rules either. they are made to be broken
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:05 AM   #4
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to an interview with Credo Mutwe by David Icke. Credo is a shaman of the Zulu tribe and has a very interesting story about the people that came from the stars. Be prepared to be shocked by what he says. It is quite amazing. Keep an open mind.

cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #5
day
Retired Avalon Member

I learned about the Sirius Dogon Tribe back in the 90's. I read Temples book about the same time I read Sitchens books, or rather inhaled them. I had seen several UFO's some with my kids, so had no trouble waking up to this fact, that our DNA had been manipulated.

Its how we get our eyes back and 'see' again

Thanks for such a great thread!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you so much for your responses. I have listened to Credo Mutwa previously...but I will listen again today. I was very impressed. I think that things may be crazy for a few years...and then they will settle down. We will always have problems and trouble...but I think that a better world will emerge. But we may have to wait for our next lifetime to enjoy it! I don't see heaven, hell, nirvana, paradise, etc. in our future. I guess I'm envisioning making purgatory a better place! I'm trying to be optimistic and realistic at the same time.

The point of my rambling is that all of the above information...even if only 10% of it is true...is a lot to digest...and may cause indigestion in the general public(of which I am one). The truth is emerging...but it's probably going to be a rough delivery...and a cesarean section may be necessary! We should have taken that lamaze class!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-01-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

imo we are preparing ourselves by gathering information so we will have a better time in the coming bad situations. Just imagine if you were not awake and all of the sudden everything you knew was a lie. Your government, your corporations, your healthcare, your media, everyone that has power over you is trying to kill you. People will go crazy and breakdown. The more people that wake up the better the situation will be. I guess that is our job to wake people up and prepare them.

Ortho,

I think we will make it. We are the people that will bridge the gap between this reality and the new one. I feel very proud to be the bridge. I think that is why we asked to come here now to be of service.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. I fear that some type of general public stampede is very likely. All of this is a perfect storm in the making. This will place law enforcement and the military in a very hard spot. If basically good people go nuts...what do you do? This forum is an example of the way a paradigm shift should occur...in an evolutionary...rather than a revolutionary...manner. I haven't listened to Alex Jones for at least a month...because I don't want to program myself with anger...and with an us vs them mentality. I keep saying it over and over...get informed without getting mad. We the People of Earth need to become the New Elites...but we can't do this if we are running in the streets with torches and pitchforks.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post

I haven't listened to Alex Jones for at least a month...because I don't want to program myself with anger...and with an us vs them mentality. I keep saying it over and over...get informed without getting mad. We the People of Earth need to become the New Elites...but we can't do this if we are running in the streets with torches and pitchforks.
I went back in to alex jones only to see what was being reported recently and made the mistake of posting something. Oh boy did I get a back lash. LOL oh well, I didnt mean to step on toes in there and since refrain from adding remarks. I dont need the added aggravation myself.

Also I dont want to carry the anger and pass fear around. I try very hard to get the word out.

Personally, I think we are going to go through some very tough times but I dont believe in Heaven and Hell......I think we are already in hell. We all have our own pain and have suffered. If not then, the lessons was not taught. But then I am no expert.........this is just my thoughts
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #10
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate your thoughts truthseeker. I think we're back on the right track on the forum and getting more positive again. I think I have to thank Bill and Kerry for that because of the way they have handled the whole situation in the last few weeks. I am really looking forward to all the new videos ready to hit the site.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:17 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who is the world's most knowledgeable authority on everything Sirius? I'm currently thinking that we are in Sirius trouble. Suddenly...everything seems to center around Sirius and the Sirians. I know very little about the subject...but at this point...I want to know everything...Siriusly.

Lucifer...are you from Sirius? Have you considered retiring? Can't we just skip all of the eschatological cr@p? Just leave us to our own devices. We will probably continue to make huge mistakes...and we might even exterminate ourselves...but we need to be free. You need to be free as well. It's a win-win proposition. Tempted?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:44 AM   #12
no caste

Hi ortho - Why do you keep asking Lucifer questions?

I don't know anything about the Sirians. You see, the people who may know something are T-O-O Q-U-I-E-T!!! I actually don't really care. I care about humans. The advantage to that is they are easy to find.

About eschatology, I've never considered the stories to be how-to manuals. I think even Lucifer is bored these days. Also, remember, that he is the tempter, not the temptee. He is proud, so say something like his shoes are nice or he has a fine noble nose and you'll be safe(r).

Just a tip
Old 09-04-2009, 08:07 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding your question...no caste...about why I keep making comments to Lucifer...this is an attempt to deal with a subject which very few people deal with in a personal and concrete manner. Many people speak of Satan...or Luciferian this and that...or bloody Satanic rituals...or exorcisms...but few consider Lucifer to be an actual being who lives on or close to Earth...and who may be running (and ruining?) the show. I suppose that it's a literary device to make a point. I doubt that Lucifer monitors Avalon...but one never knows. I don't respect or disrespect this being. Does Lucifer wear Prada? I think that Lucifer is an extremely powerful being who has very low self-esteem and huge psychological and spiritual issues. I won't bow down and worship this being...or kiss his or her @ss or tail. I consider this being to be my equal...not superior...not inferior. I am not really concerned about being safe. We are so $crewed...at this point...that I simply want to help to make things better. If the $hi+ really hits the fan...there will be no place to hide...not even in the DUMBs.

Is Sirius the primary source of reptilians and greys who are in this solar system? Is Aldebaran the primary source of humans who are in this solar system? Did an ancient human/reptilian/grey war in or about Orion move to this solar system? Did War in Heaven become Hell on Earth? Are we involved in the tail-end of an ancient human/reptilian/grey conflict? Can there be a happy ending for all of us? Can't we all just get along?

I am NOT fatalistic regarding eschatology. I do not consider the book of Revelation to be a history of the future. It could be a script...or it could reflect historical end-times for other civilizations...but this does NOT have to be our fate. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-04-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another piece of the puzzle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiI2t...relatedYouTube - Atenism, The Dog Star, Fallout, and The Birds of Paradise (HD)

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-16-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:19 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Yet another piece of the puzzle (start at 20:00 for relevance to this thread): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+dc+symbolism#

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-12-2009 at 05:01 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:32 AM   #16
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Orthodoxymoron, Mntruthseeker et al. Thanks for the mature, and at times
amusing, discussion. Haven't interacted here in Avalon for many months but wanted to let you know you are DEFINETLY not alone in your desire to make sense of what is happening. There are many others (quite a few lurking on Avalon!) who are realising they chose to be here at this time and are awakening to their roles in birthing the new world you talk of.

Orthodoxymoron, I like your take on Lucifer. Reminds of a 'novel' by James Branch Cabell. Can't remember name but the interactions between Lucifer & the main character are both hilarious and thought-provoking.

Thank you all for a most interesting thread!
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:46 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Grazzab. I'm just trying to get at who is really running the show in this solar system. I'm not a top level Mason, Satanist, or Vatican Exorcist...and I don't do blood rituals...so I'm not going to be talking directly to the God of This World anytime soon. There are two opposite errors. One is to disbelieve that there is a being such as Lucifer, Caligastia, Satan, etc. The second is to cower before, respect, venerate, worship, etc...such a being. I'm trying to pursue a middle road here...which probably seems like insanity to many people. It's both to make a point...and to possibly influence such a being to do the right thing...if that is even possible. I just think that universal history is an incredible mess...and that countless beings throughout the universe...are trying to clean up this mess. I'm not into war, vengence, retribution, bottomless pits, eternal damnation, annihilation, etc. I just want the bs, death, suffering, corruption, etc. to STOP.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:42 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm feeling really close to the truth...yet really far away. I'm thinking that Sirius is at the center of everything...yet I'm not sure exactly how.

Could it be that the God of This World is a Draconian-possessed androgynous black human alien from Sirius who heads Giza Intelligence, the Secret Space Program, and the Deep Underground Military Bases...and who is the real Black Pope? Could the Ark of the Covenant be the UFO which brought us here from Sirius along with technology obtained from Draconian-demons in exchange for allowing the Draconians to possess the elite-humans? Is this solar system really part of the Siran solar system? Is our sun really Sirius C? Is the ancient depiction of three suns really Sirius A, Sirius B, and Sirius C? Are the tall greys from Sirius, really just human beings? Did we all come from Sirius? Is there a stargate between this solar system and Sirius? Is all of the cr@p we have been in for millions of years really a Sirian civil war? Are we all different factions of Sirians? Would my pet project of The United States of the Solar System really have to apply to Sirius as well? Is Sirius the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid? Is Sunday really Sun God Day? Is this sun really Sirius? Is the Roman Catholic Church all about Sirius? Are the Masons all about Sirius? Are the occultists all about Sirius? Is the layout of Washington D.C. all about Sirius? Is the Sirian Theocratic System really the Universal Church aka The Holy Roman Empire aka the New World Order?

How answerest thou...SaLuSa?