Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Fridays report/article is quite disturbing...
13:15 - Another Linguistic Note
Six Great Quakes to Come

Had a chance to chat with Cliff briefly today about the predictive linguistics and what's ahead for the balance of this year. For one thing, he's had time to look at the data again and nope, although Haiti is a terrible mess, and there's some linguistic fill beginning which could link 'diaspora' to the Haiti quake, a review of the data says no, the diaspora/people moving about due to changing circumstances really is 220-million.

True, there's some linkage of Canada and fast-track immigration for refugees, and the rising use of the term 'diaspora', but there's a lot more to be worried about later this year.

The problem is that as we look at the data, there are at least six great quakes due during calendar 2010 and possibly many more. After six, we stopped looking - not a pretty sight. We assume you know a 'great' quake is one with magnitude 8.0 or larger, but in a social sense, Haiti is a 'great' quake based on extreme loss of life.

From the period (approximately) July 7th onward, the data features six clusters of data that will be larger than the global horror that followed the 2004 tsunami. And - sad to report - the data suggests that 220-million will be moving around just on the [american continent] which means additional quakes can be expected this year of larger magnitude including some hints that one will be on the US West coast.

Among the problems with predictive linguistics technology is that it's not precise. How people use language is drifty on a good day. Although the US quake(s) seems to be California'ish, it could be as far north as Vancouver Island. Such is the imprecision of the data. No, can't narrow it down to the Long Valley caldera, Yellowstone, or something as simple as that.

What is clear is that our 'context shift' is 'terra entity', we can't offer any further insight except to say that the data also suggests that by the end of this year, we may see more than a billion people involved in diaspora else; particularly India/Pakistan/China and there are some indications that dislocated people will stream north toward Siberia/Mongolia as a result.

You might ask "Why wasn't this in the Shape of Things to Come report? Fair question: not trying to hide anything...remember, though, we've been saying for the past 9-months (roughly, could be longer) that looking into the data from late 2009 onward for quake activity was pretty much pointless. Gets to be too much. Our accuracy is occasionally very good with isolated near-great quakes like our call on the May 2008 China event, but even if we had been translated into mandarin prior to the May 'wedding quake', would it have modified anyone's behavior or saved lives? Likely not.

Add to that the problems we had sorting out the 'print through" on the Lacey Peterson trial/Redwood City (Sept. 2004) quake which preceded the Dec. 2004 tsunami? The Peterson trial was interrupted by the Redwood City quake and some linguistics (courthouse emptied) were fulfilled, ;leavings us to scratch our heads and pondering "Damn...where's the land driven back to previous age, 200-thousand dead and all that language?" Showed up - all right - about 120 days later.

All of which is not supposed to make you feel better - or worse- about what's ahead in the second half of this year - our timing sucks when there gets to be overlap, print-through, and multiple images of the same thing. Go look at how clear the Wedding Quake hit was before and after the event. (Scroll down to the May 12, 2008 entry "Oh, THAT Quake...)

So whether we get a half dozen seven-oh's this year with huge loss of life or a series of 8's and larger is really outside the scope of this project. Not much anyone can do about it, except have food, water, seeds and a mindset that will allow you to start over and prosper under the most adverse adverse conditions imaginable which by year-end maybe upwards 1.4-billion people will experience..

Best we hope for is to be wrong and it will be media buzz only - always hard to distinguish from physical/objective reality. Our fishing grounds are internet fora, which oh, by the way, may go down in late summer as a global phenomena. So yeah, in addition to working on his survival pod-boat, Cliff's looking at a satellite-based internet system.

Mine's been in for a couple of years seeing this period coming. Oh, might want to mark down your home/residence's lat/lon by GPS and keep it handy for a couple of years. If it starts changing outside the 2DRMS error of SA(ASM if you're in green), it'll be time to gear up.

Why, I bet hardly any of your friends noticed the proximity of Haiti's quake to the news stories about how the "Earth's magnetic north pole marching toward Siberia at 37 miles per year" did they

hmmm when do we move from the west coast???

Last edited by Karen; 01-16-2010 at 08:18 AM. Reason: reduce large white spaces
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #2
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Fridays report/article is quite disturbing...

13:15 - Another Linguistic Note

Six Great Quakes to Come
Had a chance to chat with Cliff briefly today about the predictive linguistics and what's ahead for the balance of this year. For one thing, he's had time to look at the data again and nope, although Haiti is a terrible mess, and there's some linguistic fill beginning which could link 'diaspora' to the Haiti quake, a review of the data says no, the diaspora/people moving about due to changing circumstances really is 220-million.
Add the imminent Hayward (San Francisco) and the San Andeas (LA) to the
below (Seatlle/Vancouver) and you have a maga earth change if one triggers the other. The Cascadia fault gave rise to Thunderbird legend.

http://www.livescience.com/environme...a_tsunami.html

We NEDD to keep that So. Cal. Avelonites thread going. We can't lose touch!

Paul

Last edited by Karen; 01-16-2010 at 08:16 AM. Reason: fix quotes tags
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

indeed paul...

good to know your out there
Thanks for the post!

emergency meeting places/routes seem relevant. (just cant mention those places over the web)
Old 01-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #4
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
indeed paul...

good to know your out there
Thanks for the post!

emergency meeting places/routes seem relevant. (just cant mention those places over the web)

We get it together, Sammy and others,

I'll retitle this post "Good-bye LA."

All my life I'd had dreams and visions of a great tsunami washing us all away. I'm NOT a doon and goom sayer. I'm just telling the forum about my dreams... and a deep, sad feeling I have now. I must post this song. I'll try to get Bird on Avelon (even though she doesn't cummunicate with me anymore... being a busy film star now... I'll try to convince her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0xn...eature=related
Old 01-16-2010, 08:34 AM   #5
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Ravens and Doves;223485]We get it together, Sammy and others,

. I'll try to get Bird on Avelon (even though she doesn't cummunicate with me anymore... being a busy film star now... I'll try to convince her.)

Oh, and the song, to lift our earthquaking spirits up a bit: "I Had a Dream"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOQQbq0Xz2g

And "Have no Fear." Bird is amazing... a great talent (she's actually Kathleen York who played Gongresswomen Wyatt on The West Wing) and a trippy, very spiritual person to meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1kY7...eature=related

Paul
Old 01-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard that survivors in Haiti are extremely worried because alot of rumors going around right now that there is supposed to be an aftershock that is bigger than the 7 plus original quake. Reporters are said to be advising those spreading the rumor that, that is scientifically unlikely and rarely happens, but I'm sure that's little comfort.

Cripes, six more of these, 220 million displaced in US alone? Hope Cliffy and George are off but I'm sitting on the New Madrid right now, one eye on my bug out bag.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

nevermind: wanted to give info, but I have decided not to give advice about the upcoming stuff.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Go ahead Linda... why not?

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Linda, if there ever was a place where people can digest info it's definately here, feel free young lady, hey R+D nice nice music video on Bird, thats good stuff ! Hang in there pal, were all where we are at for a reason.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

ravens and doves,

PM me, I will give you my email. I often go back and forth from la to oc, maybe a coffee.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
I've heard that survivors in Haiti are extremely worried because alot of rumors going around right now that there is supposed to be an aftershock that is bigger than the 7 plus original quake. Reporters are said to be advising those spreading the rumor that, that is scientifically unlikely and rarely happens, but I'm sure that's little comfort.

Cripes, six more of these, 220 million displaced in US alone? Hope Cliffy and George are off but I'm sitting on the New Madrid right now, one eye on my bug out bag.
yeah... It's all pretty logical, seems like it would fit the "plan". "they" seem to "know" more than we do. We all know the "truth" (proof) is underground...just need to dig it up!
Old 01-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Go ahead Linda... why not?

Peace
Well, Big, while inputing a couple of sentences, I changed my mind. My second sentence looked like a Chamber of Commerce ad for moving to a certain area. It's really none of my business, is it? To tell people to get outa Dodge, so to speak? An eternal question, prob. LB
Old 01-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this last year but i will repeat it now again...Last August I had a dream that in October 2010 a big one will strike California. The number I saw in the dream was 8.0...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #14
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

ok, so how many people do we need to avert certain catastrophes??
we can change/alter our futures, no?
so we can stop incredible earth changes like earthquakes... but how much (critical mass) is needed?
anybody got any input here?

we can do this.
we can do anything!
I'm game

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #15
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

we can stop them by not imagining one little detail.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
we can stop them by not imagining one little detail.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #17
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder how many people were imagining the earthquake in Haiti.

I'm caught at a crossroads here admittedly. I realize the power of people to manifest things, but yet at the same time I wonder whether everything such as earthquakes are being manifested by humans.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #18
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think people manifest earthquakes per se. Maybe what happens is that the electrical energy given off by people can tip the balance, so to speak. The unstable section of earth gives way due to shifting currents of energy, maybe? I am not a scientist, and have not studied the effects of high energy (positive or negative) and earth movement. It would be worth studying, wouldn't it?
Old 01-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #19
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post

I'm caught at a crossroads here admittedly. I realize the power of people to manifest things, but yet at the same time I wonder whether everything such as earthquakes are being manifested by humans.

--sjkted
maybe humans aren't always the only ones creating

~ one love ~
Old 01-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I posted this last year but i will repeat it now again...Last August I had a dream that in October 2010 a big one will strike California. The number I saw in the dream was 8.0...
Maybe even two!

Cliff High will probably bring back his twin quakes language expose' with something to the effect of... for some reason there was a one year delay. That language, a delay, rises up quite often, but we don't need a linguistics program to see that one.

Last edited by Christo888; 01-16-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fUsH1Rwm4
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #22
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
well, it seems that you might be on to something. It is my guess that some of us like yourself have been having dreams like this... I would be confused if these dreams of warning do not transpire. How many others are dreaming of california quakes? When does someone say "I better think about going somewhere else BEFORE the chaos"... That is the dilema.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #23
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post

--sjkted
hmmmm good point. Thought has no skin!

earthquakes may simply be a cleansing of the fleas of the doggy's back.
mommy earth might have had enough or simply galactic changes and or human intervention AND OR a energy cleanse.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:35 PM   #24
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Sammytray. I just want to let this small thought on your thread.

On a larger scheme, Earth movement and activities are always inlfuences first by the global consciousness of humanity. It might happen to have 6 large earthquakes in 2010, but we must not forget it will happen because there is also "Earthquake of despair" in the consciousness of millions of people. Thus creating a "built up" of Creative energies around certain type of "ideas and thoughts". Earth react to it and the historical "weak spot" are often the ones that let all this energy to "transit" form one form to another.

It reminds me of two anecdotes about the Tsunami of 2004. A post I made last year... Everything is Alive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi my brothers and sisters. Here are two small connected anecdotes.

They reflect what form protection may take during a catastrophe. First of all, know that we are alive beings surrounded and composed of alive beings. Sweet planet Earth is itself a very living being.

This information was public, by television. After the Asian Tsunami of late December 2004, two reporters went to a small city totally destroyed on an Indonesian shore. They were worried about a small island inhabited by native people. By boat, they headed to the island with a guide.

Before reaching the shore of this tiny island, they saw a man carrying a child on his shoulder. They were happy to see some were still alive. Once on the beach, they asked the man about their people and village. The man answered that they heard the spirit of the sea talking to the spirit of the air. They told the spirits that they were too little to be caught in their way. They respected their way and asked to be at peace. Nothing was done to this island. Not even a drop of salted water felt on it. The island was sitting right in the middle of the path of an enormous wave that destroyed the lands and cities.

Moreover, the two reporters talked about a pregnant woman who gave birth in a tree, 25 feet above the ground. Her and her baby were in perfect health, nothing was done to them.

There is not such a thing called coincidence. There is synchronicity. There is connection. But no coincidence. This, in the near future, will be the story of many. Even in the middle of the chaos.

On the other hand, I don't want you to contemplate chaos, know it, but don't contemplate it. Stick your thoughts to this tiny island and it's native living in harmony with all that is.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #25
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I don't think people manifest earthquakes per se. Maybe what happens is that the electrical energy given off by people can tip the balance, so to speak. The unstable section of earth gives way due to shifting currents of energy, maybe? I am not a scientist, and have not studied the effects of high energy (positive or negative) and earth movement. It would be worth studying, wouldn't it?
PRECISELY! Excellent thought... Was thinking this myself.