Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default An Important Message for the Last Days

Hi Everyone,

I know many of you do not agree with the truth that I told you these past couple of weeks. Truth is truth, nothing can change it. If you just got into a car accident, the truth is before your eyes--it's a car accident. If you deny it, well, that's your problem. I am here to give you a message that you can't deny....we are in the final days. Probably millions of people have talked about the year 2012 and topics of the end of times. Many people over the centuries have debated and argued that the time they were living are in fact the "end times." Well everyone, let me tell you something. The end times started 2000 years ago, during the times of the New Testament, Yahushua, and his disciples. We are no longer in the end times. We are in what I call the "Last Days."

If you do not believe me, that doesn't bother me one bit. Because you shall behold the "Last Days" most treacherous times in the weeks and months to come. In the Last Days, the Sons and Daughters of Yahweh will prophesy with visions and dreams. This is in BOTH the old and new testament. The following verses are in Acts of the New Testament. You can also find this in the Book of Joel in the Old Testament.

Acts 2:17-21 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Here is a dream by a Brother in Yahushua, dated a year ago today (October 30, 2007). http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_56.php

Apparently, his dream depicted the infamous Four Horsemen of the apocalypse. One year later, we are currently living in this apocalyptic future. You shall see these events happening before you shortly. October 1, 2008 marked the beginning of the Great Tribulation. I, myself, have seen dreams of the Great Tribulation; so I know these are the Last Days. How do I know that date? Read my previous posts about Yahweh's Holy Days. Because they foreshadow future events and prophecy. Take care, everybody. Just like the last verse above (Verse 21), "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved," it shall all come to pass.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-30-2008 at 09:27 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote