Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Giza Geomatrix exposure

Hello everyone,

It has been some while since I have been able to catch up with correspondece here, but as you will see we have been somewhat diverted with work at Giza.

We recently published three pages of photographs we gathered at the colloquially named 'Cave of the Birds' on the Giza Plateau. This was referenced by Andrew Collins, but we resisted with good reason to be teased out publically to give a full account and explanation. I wish to explain thus:

Most recognise that the pyramid and Temple fields were planned according to some kind of mathematical/geometrical plan that alluded to Star patterns. The plan has not been unified until now!

Judith and I have been collaberating for some time with Bill and Lucyna Lobos Brown. There had to come a time when 'someone' would regain the understanding of the whole plan and I can tell you that Bill Brown has done just that! We accept our part in the process as surely as we accept the contract we believe we are fulfilling in this life together to expose the knowledge of it to the public at large.

From Bill's work we have been able to take the plan back to its origins and the validating structures on the ground; then wind the Geomatrix through history to pick up the significant periods of intense re~construction; but more so to the present where we have been able to make predictive examination. We have identified all the validating hot spots and know what is happening where... and the reasons why YOU do not know of this work yet. We will be showing 'where' new excavations should take place and we will be naming what will be found there.

So far we have published a Primer page under the cloak of 'Maybe.' But in subsequent sections we will be exposing the whole thing by the bucket full, with film, HD photographs, surveys that have hitherto been held from the public, reports and personal accounts. The 'Cave of the Birds' will have its turn in the spotlight, but as one site among so many others which will receive the same surgical exposure, it will share its huge impact with the others.

The Birds (Bats) Cave system pictures can still be accessed from the Index page, but they will be examined properly in one of the threads from the next sections to be released. In due course as the exposure gains momentum, a new professional site which is underway will be fully interactive.

One of the most important considerations is that up until now, 'Personality' has either controlled the flow of public disclosure, or distracted from the knowledge it was always meant to convey. It is time to relegate 'Personality' and force through complete exposure, a new cooperation which will place this Ancient knowledge back where it belongs, and that is WITH YOU.

We invite you therefore to consider the Priming material.

We are one another
Blessings and Happy reading
Richard with Judith
Bill & Lucyna Lobos Brown

http://The Giza Geomatrix Exposure
Richard Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Giza Geomatrix exposure

Thank you Richard. You came just in the nick of time. I was about tired of the same old rehash here at this forum. You came in with some fresh material.

Thanks!
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
observer
Avalon Senior Member

There are currently two threads on this site dealing with unconventional phenomena at Giza that I'm aware of. Both threads are filled with links to extremely pertinent information. There are hours of research at either of these threads:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=20098&page=2

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20169

I've just briefly viewed the site you linked us to, here, so I'm not sure if you are researching the same mysteries. I'll spend many hours looking this information over and make my own assessment of any new discoveries here worth looking into.

I would encourage you to go look at the other threads that I have linked. Keep-up the good work, and good luck.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #4
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Observer,

Thank you for your comments friend.

Undoubtedly there is scope here for the pulling together of many elements of the new information and to this end I hope we will be in working contact with John soon
(John, are you reading here ?)

It will be of undoubted assistance to all the work being done to re~discover the function of the GP and other layout features of structures across the planet, when we are able to cover the origins and method used to plan it in the first place. We wish to draw together the work of all those who are working on various aspects of it as part of the Geomatrix explanations. They are all integral to the complete understanding of what it was all about and meant to be a part of.

Specific to your work John, You will pick up on our acoustic experimentations and experiences in the Kings Chamber, detailed in the earlier body of our site under Echoes from the Chamber. When the new Geomatrix Exposure starts dealing with specific sites to present the evidence from them, your evidence must surely be linked in. This is something I hope we can persue presently.

I am particularly interested in the acoustic effect of the pump and was reminded of our own interest in this direction. After finding that I could vocally produce an intonement which matched the harmonic frequency range within the Chamber I had a looped CD made of this for continuous play in the chamber. The artificially reproduced sound seemed just the same audibly, but curiously when played in the Chamber it did not have the same resonating power that I was able to produce from direct intonement. While experimenting from the within coffer we ran into considerable trouble with tout-guides who were frantic to find the source of the sound, because the amplification drowned all normal speech and scared many people right out of the chamber after arriving.

The other thing to note. I was able to verify completely as expected, the amplification from the harmonic resonance caused a direct physiological effect on the body. I am of no doubt whatsoever that (for whatever other purpose/s it was built,) - it was (and still is) capable of 'inducing' an out of body state for those of a particular vibration... and of opening a gateway to a very distant place!

This story will run and run.

(mention also to mkspllmn.... thank you also for the link referencs)

Blessings
Richard and Judith

Old 02-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Richard,

You don't tell where these photos were taken:

http://www.richardgabriel.info/AAA(1...GURE%201).html

I'm somewhat of an amateur photographer. I've been fascinated with lens artifacts for nearly forty years. I used to aspirate moisture in front of my lens to create lens artifacts for photographic effect. I never believed the "new age" talk about "orbs" until just recently. Watch these videos:

http://www.richardgabriel.info/AAA(1...GURE%201).html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaj62...eature=related

Unless you stirred-up a lot of dust when you took these photographs, you have captured an extreme amount of plasma discharge. I would love to see some digital video at this location taken under conditions to insure the dust has not been disturbed to confirm what I suspect. Were these photos taken inside the Giza Pyramid?
Old 02-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quick note,

Got the link to this page and will start exploring. Give me a little time to absorb.

I got hit in the head with the 8 hour Nassim data and that took a couple go-throughs!

John
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John and observer,

Got the links also.

Between everything else it seems we all have a bunch of study to do to catch up.

The time will be right when the time is right :-)
Richard with Judith
Old 02-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Incidentally observer,

The orbs seen were underground on the plateau.
Judith always captures magnificent orbs, some with amazing patterned detail.
We seem to get them wherever we are, and these will also be shown later.

In the cave system there were parts which were a little dusty, and the deeper parts were heavy with ammonia from the Bat droppings.
Otherwise there did not seem to be a troublesome amount of dust.
Way down below in the rock-cut caverns there was dust everywhere, and the difference shows in the pics. Both of us at times were more concerned with the dive-bombing bats than the orbs!

The High Definition versions of these photos will be released from a thread out of the Giza Geomatrix exposure pages after we have shown and validated the plan and its Ancient origins.

Blessings
Richard with Judith
Old 02-23-2010, 01:24 AM   #9
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Richard,

I realize your platter is full. I'm just going to post this comment here, and you can deal with its content when you get the opportunity. I'll not trouble you with another comment until you respond back to me, and request further information.

I've looked into your work far enough to realize you are trying to expose the Truth. That is also my only intention. There are two things I feel you must explore, if you already haven't.

The first thing, and the most relevant, is Part Two of the Nassim Haramein video. I think John will concur. (linked again here for convenience):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...sical+library#

The second issue is the evidence of how, and why this information has been kept from us.

Both David Icke, and Jordan Maxwell go into great depths revealing a hard evidential trail of what David Icke calls the Babylonian Brotherhood. This trail extends all the way back to the dawn of civilization and documents how secret societies have continuously manipulated the Mass of Humanity through hidden (esoteric) secrets.

I would suggest you spend some time researching the work of both authors, starting with "The Biggest Secret", by David Icke. Both David and Jordan have been interviewed by Bill and Kerry on the Camelot site:

David Icke: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1106819918394#

Jordan Maxwell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJKue2Ff6o

Although neither of these authors deal directly with the Giza Plateau, this "Brotherhood" is responsible for the foundations of our social structure. Understanding how it works is fundamental to understanding how the secrets of the pyramids have been kept from the Mass of Humanity. This continuous Brotherhood is responsible for creating - what I call - the "Oxford Template". They have been manipulating society for a very long time !!! I'm convinced Zahi Hawass is a front-man for this Babylonian Brotherhood.

So if you get some spare time look into what these two researchers are saying. If you already know about them, then this discourse can serve as a tutorial to others coming into this thread with limited understanding.

The last comment I would like to make is regarding how the Nazis were in Egypt in the early thirties. That means they are 75 years ahead of the curve.

I'm certain the work they did with the Nazi Bell had something to do with the mini-singularity energy Nissam Haramein speaks of. This energy goes well beyond nuclear physics. It goes into the power of a Black Hole, and how to contain that power.

This is what was going-on at Giza. This is the reason Martin Bormann allowed all the Nazi atomic research, and rocket science secrets to go to the Allied Powers, but kept hidden all the research regarding the "Bell".

It wouldn't surprise me if all the security you have observed at the Giza Plateau doesn't have something to do with these Nazi secrets. You do realize they are still very active. The Nazis didn't loose the war, the Germans did.

You can see a Camelot interview about this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJboIFKCFU

Again, I'll leave you with this information to digest, along with all the other links. The reason I'm showing you these particular things relates to connecting the dots. As I think you have already discovered, the picture you are attempting to put together requires a number of dots, many of them with no apparent connection to the pyramids on the Giza Plateau. Everything I've directed you to, is another link in the Big Picture.

ADDENDUM:
You should also look at this link. I think it shows a concentrated global cover-up of any anomaly that doesn't fit the "Oxford Template":

http://www.crystalinks.com/gc_egyptconnection.html

Last edited by observer; 02-24-2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: add addendum
Old 02-23-2010, 06:41 AM   #10
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

The whole Nassim video is phenomenal. Part 2 does deal with the arc and ancient history very well.

I'm still shocked by Nibiru filmed in Dec 2002.

I agree with Jordan Maxwell on majority of points and it is interesting to note that Jordan specifically says that he was blessed in the K's chamber by Hakim.

Hakim was part of the initial inspirations for some of my work back in 2000 (via Stephen Mehler).

Stephen's book (Land of Osiris) deals with Hakim's teachings extensively. Stephen presented Hakim the research (pulse/pump) that I had done and Hakim agreed with that part.

David Icke's interview is phenomenal and I think it is actually better than his books.

A Giza subterranean article (quite good and accurate - for the most part)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/pi...iramide_25.htm
Old 02-23-2010, 08:21 AM   #11
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you John and observer for your continued responses. Judith and I will pursue all the links and material as speedily as we are able.

I think also you will be pleased with the material we will be releasing from Bill very soon and from the experiential evidence we have to go with it.
The history of how the whole Geomatrix plan was conceived and implimented will help us understand why it was such a valuable target for the hijack that has taken place over many centuries. The knowledge behind it was far too powerful to allow us commoners to remember any of it!!

For info, some of our team are astray for a few days, but as soon as we are all accessable together again we will be racing to finish preparation and get the promised material on to the site. For those who do not have the site tagged, I will place an alert here when we get to that stage. We anticipate quite a stir from it as we will be releasing material which has been suppressed so far; and short of our site/s being attacked again it will finally be brought into the public domain.

Blessings
Richard with Judith
Old 02-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #12
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this, I'm really looking forward to exploring this site.

All the best in your endeavors !

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #13
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

InConjunction

SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Giza Power Plant . . .

Way beyond that. Know it through and through.

Go to this string to follow the progress . . .

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20098

John
Old 02-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Got the link to this page from Observer and will start exploring.
It will take me some time to go through all this, but I wanted to subscribe...
...so I comment here .
For now thank you for the Giza Geomatrix Exposure link
You and Judith are doing great work there

Last edited by amate; 02-25-2010 at 02:43 PM.
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post

ADDENDUM:
You should also look at this link. I think it shows a concentrated global cover-up of any anomaly that doesn't fit the "Oxford Template":

http://www.crystalinks.com/gc_egyptconnection.html
This would really be something.....in the Colorado Canyon !!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #17
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi amate,

Am familiar with the location you gave from other accounts and I believe the whole area has been classified as a military no-go area now... surprise surprise!

We are seeking clarification from a report we received of another similar underground labyrinth cave system in Peru just discovered.

When people saw the Probability for the 15/14K Earth strike, we believe all effort went into going-deep. They had the technology, and undoubtedly the remains can be found on all continents. It is much like how the current Probabilities are motivating the unprecidented construction of covert facilities underground all over the world right now!!

Blessings
Richard & Judith with
Bill and Lucyna Lobos Brown
http://The Giza Geomatrix exposure
Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #18
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Gabriel View Post

We are seeking clarification from a report we received of another similar underground labyrinth cave system in Peru just discovered.
By the way, you are not going to investigate this cave system, are you...
Enjoy the music......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cFqgLOj7CQ
Old 02-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #19
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi amate...

Would you believe that some of our group have recently returned from there!
Places outside Egypt will be linked in at the approprioate time, but for now I am really not kidding that the stuff we are about to release will make a lot of people fall off their stools as they read it!! It is as frustrating for us not having sufficient time to deliver it more quickly, as it must be for everyone waiting lol... sorry about that but I guess when it happens, the timing will be perfect.

Blessings
Richard & Judith with
Bill and Lucyna Lobos Brown
Old 03-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on a Dutch site. Very interesting.

QUOTE from the article

There is no doubt that acoustics were of great importance in this site, at the very least it was used in Chavín ceremonies
and the more outlandish theories suggest Chavín de Huántar was actually one giant musical instrument.

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=22906
Old 03-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #21
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Story with images

Quote:
In an effort to find out where this vault with mummies and artifacts might be located, I went down to my mom's bookstore and got a hiker's map of the Grand Canyon. Pouring over the map, I was suddenly shocked to see that much of the area on the north side of the canyon had Egyptian names. The area around Ninety-four Mile Creek and Trinity Creek had areas (rock formations, apparently) with names like Tower of Set, Tower of Ra, Horus Temple, Osiris Temple, and Isis Temple. In the Haunted Canyon area were such names as the Cheops Pyramid, the Buddha Cloister, Buddha Temple, Manu Temple and Shiva Temple. Was there any relationship between these places and the alleged Egyptian discoveries in the Grand Canyon?

I called a State archaeologist at the Grand Canyon, and was told by the female voice on the phone that the early explorers had just liked Egyptian and Hindu names, but that it was true that this area was off limits to hikers or visitors, "because of dangerous caves."

Indeed, this entire area with the Egyptian and Hindu place names in the Grand Canyon is forbidden zone, no one is allowed into this large area. Despite the many thousands of tourists to the Grand Canyon each year, the lofty walls and spectacular buttes of this natural wonder still hold many secrets, which have not yet been revealed, to the public at large.
Most people think of Sedona as a very powerful vortex area which is not far from the grand Canyon...

Grand Canyon virtual tour...

If you wonder what people traveled around the world to find...

I'm told it is very close to here about 4000 feet north of the river

Panoramio
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #22
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

hehe... I'm smiling mon amis... especially at the Canyon info.
You may already be aware of the tunnels that were found a little while back and the area was turned into a military zone.
There were plenty of Egyptian and alien type artifacts and effects reported there before the usual lockdown.
Some of the tunnels were reported to have gone for miles but were not fully explored also before the shut down.

In Egypt we are aware of the tunnels there extending miles and out of the country. And in fact very soon this will be dealt with in our ongoing Giza Geomatrix exposure.
We hope to jog everyone's memory to a time in our distant past when such a project was necessary.

The ancients did also have an awareness of specific frequencies way beyond our current understanding, and put them to good use; especially with sound.
(You may have already read from the site, of our incompleted intonement experimentation in the GP.) This is yet another loose end we have to return and deal with.

The game is up... and it is time for the whole story of Giza and its origins to be revealed. The disclosures will be backed up with copious evidence.

Please stay tuned to the site and you will see.

Blessings
Richard and Judith
with Bill & Lucyna Lobos Brown

Old 03-23-2010, 02:46 AM   #23
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

when I was reading about lifting the pyramid stones with sounds it made me wonder about some of the huge boulders sitting on top of pillars...

When we had friends meeting us at the beach we used to stack rocks like a miniature snowman on top of a large boulder that could be recognized from a distance without really altering the surroundings...

I'm really enjoying following your discoveries and look forward to learning more...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote