Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Deja vu

Being one area of subjectivity that everyone seems to experience at least once in a lifetime, I am interested in hearing everyones thoughts on the occurence.
IMO, I would think may be a combination of different aspects. One aspect, within the realms of quantum physics, the multiple "you's" theory, parallel or multiple dimensions.....where it is theorized that for every choice we make, we create an equal and opposite thought of our choice that stems off and manifests that action and sequence of events parallel to our current existence. And Deja Vu is a moment in time and space where we are aware of this transference of thought to our other "self", so to speak.
Being that this happens and is experienced by everyone, somehow correlates another symbol of how, as a species, soul, being.......we are all connected.
What are your thoughts?
Blessings and Best Regards,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deja vu

I could have sworn i posted this exact topic the other day!
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #3
Catt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
I could have sworn i posted this exact topic the other day!
hehehehe
Catt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:06 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Newtons 3rd law of relativity has many applications
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #5
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Newtons 3rd law of relativity has many applications
Interesting, Dantheman62, thank you.......your more definitive observation...a quick google and expanded with the following.........
Definition
Third law Newton
[Third law Newton \ physics] Third law Newton, from Sir Isaac Newton. The law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. This law is part of classical physics but has consequences on quantum physics and relativity. This law can be expressed by mathematical vectors with opposite directions
Comment Allopathy use this law still literary, while homeopathy sees this law as part of the totality . Compare the Third law Newton with another law from homoeopathy. The law of similarity from homeopathy is an holistic law which can be applied everywhere in the universe relative equal to the third law of Newton (see Relativity: Allopathy, homeopathy & totality disease). In this view human behavior is the cause for future consequences, on a personal and global level. The third law of Newton is therefore deeply integrated in human psychology and can only be "cured" with an equal law, the homeopathic law of similars.

....copied from this website http://www.hompath.net/physics/third-law-newton.php
Old 09-16-2008, 11:40 PM   #6
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone experienced "deja vu" that lasted more than a few seconds? During an episode, have you ever stopped to think and analize what was happening during that period? And has anyone had what they would summarize as being Deja Vu, to whatever occured, to be unusual and if so, what were the circumstances?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:15 AM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know for sure but I always have weird things happen, like I was looking at google earth the other day at northern california and saw this huge snow capped mountain called Mount Shasta, well I'm not from there and don't know much about it and didn't pay much attention and have never even heard of it before, the next day in front page news headline about Mount Shasta, just weird thats all. I have things like that happen all the time about different things that I've never heard of yet the next day or two I will see or hear something about it, I don't know what you call it but I wish I could do that with the lottery!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:31 AM   #8
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Dan, when things like that happen to me, of course after the fact, I tell myself I'm gonna get a little notepad and keep track at the occurrence and what happened during the deja vu episode....what you had, IMO, I would classify as deja vu, but then again, I'm not an expert on the subject, but it does go to show you that what you experienced was somewhat psychic, was telling you something.......maybe on a personal level. Which is why I really need to get the notepad and jot things down....it always helps to look within to really know ourselves.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:38 AM   #9
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:45 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:42 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

That is one excellent idea and I am doing it from now on because I'm very serious, it really happens to me all the time and a few days later I think what was that again, ah the first sign of old age,( I'm 46 )
Old 09-17-2008, 02:44 AM   #11
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:45 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:45 AM   #12
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to get 1 case of deja-vu every month or every 2 months... But no, never lasting more than a second at a time, definitely! Rarely, I get phases when I may have like 3-4 episodes in one month.

My own take on deja vu - a moment of attunement with the underlying fabric of reality, or whatever you want to call it. You step out of the uni-directional time reference, and once you do, you see that what *will* happen has *already* happened from another reference point. Thus deja vu (at least one type) is like seeing yourself from the future... Just my opinion!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:46 AM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual co-creator View Post
Wow, I lived up in the Shasta wilderness for some years, on 800 acres of old growth above the copper mines, where there's copper, there's quartz crystals. The government used to mine the quartz there a long time ago,

Deja Vu, yes, I have those and often, I am Deja Vued right back up there on the mountain where Mt. Shasta turns NEON PINK on the horizon early in the morning... the satisfaction of taking a healthy **** outside that burns a hole in the snow... ooo
Hey vc-c that's funny, looks like a very pretty place to be, I've been in florida the last 26 years, nothing pretty there, unless you live just for the ocean, otherwise flat and hot!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:49 AM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
I tend to get 1 case of deja-vu every month or every 2 months... But no, never lasting more than a second at a time, definitely! Rarely, I get phases when I may have like 3-4 episodes in one month.

My own take on deja vu - a moment of attunement with the underlying fabric of reality, or whatever you want to call it. You step out of the uni-directional time reference, and once you do, you see that what *will* happen has *already* happened from another reference point. Thus deja vu (at least one type) is like seeing yourself from the future... Just my opinion!
You're right Nik, that's a good explain of deja vu, seeing yourself in a situation that you've already been in.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:50 AM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual co-creator View Post
I'm 49, have you ever been there?
When I lived there in the forest all by myself for all those years, I realized that the trees each had "personalities" and the forest fairies that helped me with logistics of living on the land where really there. I had to pump water, plant a garden, get out of the rain and build fire.

What other thoughts do you get on Mt. Shasta?
Nope, but actually thinking about Eureka.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #16
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ya all,
For me, I tend to think that DV is kinda/sorta "prophetic dream"rememberance. every since I was little, I could never remember my dreams,once I awoken. still can't no matter which of all the many techniques
I would/will try However days,weeks and even in a few cases a few years later, what I had dreamt ( a signifiant scene or interaction with someone)would happen. Most often, it was at some significant time in my
life. It was(then at the time of the DVE, Very freaky) They (the DV's) are happening to me so often now, that it has become commonplace(but in no way less freeky) For me, IMO, it's a way of FS/gardians letting me "know"
"You're right where you are suppose to Be"!
is the opposent of Deja 'vu Vuja dae "Never been here, haven't done this" thanks for "Being" here&now leho
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:19 PM   #17
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

It could be that when we experience something we have experienced before in a past life we get that ol' familiour 'deja vou'

It happens me not so much now, but before it used to happen quite a lot.

Gods gonna have a heck of a time answerin all my questions when i kick the bucket.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote