Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 AM   #51
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
As of now, I am leaving for Katahdin Saturday and hope to make it there by Monday morning with the goal of being there for the eclipse oooo. I'll start my own thread to share about it.

Anyways, I will forward on all of this to Nate if you want me too. I believe he will be intrigued. I love getting into conspiracy theory with him. He's a really open minded bright guy, and I've talked to him extensively about America's Stonehenge. Funny how he was mentioned in that documentary. As a side note, he did state off the record he is confident in the existence of Atlantis or some former ancient civilization that rivals all others, and that Tiahuanco (in Bolivia) is much older than dated, most likely at least 10,000 years old if not more. He was also the teacher representative for my student group Chi, or the Coalition for Holistic Intelligence.

Nice to hear from you again!
please pass it on gregor, and if he is intrigued, he can contact me. i am building a section on my website just for documenting all of this. so hopefully when he contacts me, it will be ready and i can have as much info as i have for him to look at without visiting. which i hope, will lead to a visit, by somebody, soon.

i wrote to the PBS people about an hour ago, will continue to update with progress here.

oh, and hello to marian-librarian, will be getting back with you in the next day or so.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-17-2009 at 06:13 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #52
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I will forward all our emails once again. Linda
hey there linda
thanks so much, they arrived safely in my inbox. i will contact lucy in the next few days once i have the new section on the website built. thinking about borrowing my neighbors video camera for the next trip.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #53
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing Photo...

Still catching up on this thread...

Wondering if you have had it analyized?

Love light & Gratitude
Truthseeker360
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
this was a shot i took when i was documenting the space between the rocks. this is not a light flare.

lookin like a portal...
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:03 AM   #54
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

hello truthseeker360,

i have not had the photo analyzed. what would i look for?
if you are speaking about the ancient site, still searching for the analyzer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
Amazing Photo...

Still catching up on this thread...

Wondering if you have had it analyized?

Love light & Gratitude
Truthseeker360
Old 07-21-2009, 03:01 AM   #55
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

i sent an email to michael cremo a few days ago with some photos, he got back to me today with a wonderful reply. what a boost!
Quote:
Dear Donna,

From your photos, and also from visiting the website, I think that you have some credible rock art and megalithic structures that deserve further investigation. I think you did the right thing by putting your evidence up on Megalithic Portal. One further step you could take would be to try to get a local professional archeologist to take a look. Is the feature on state or national park land. If so, you might be able to get the park officials, who often have archeologists on staff, to take a look. Another option would be to go to a local museum of natural history, and see if they have an archeologist on staff who could take a look. Yet another option would be to approach archeologists at a local college or university. This can sometimes be frustrating, but it should be done, and who knows?

It is possible one of them could become interested enough to take a look, on the basis of seeing your photos. From my point of view, my research is specifically about evidence for extreme human antiquity. That means evidence that humans have existed for longer periods of time than most scientists now think possible. Most scientists would say that humans like us first came into existence about 150,000 years ago, in Africa . So if your evidence could be shown to be over 150,000 years old, that would really be amazing. According to most scientists, humans did not enter North American any earlier than 20,000 years ago, maximum. So if your site is older than that, that would be interesting in terms of the peopling of N. America .

In this work of alternative history, there has to be some division of labor. I do not consider myself to be a primary investigator (like you). What I try to do is report on the evidence gathered by primary investigators, be they professional archeologists or amateurs. So I am going to have to leave the further investigation of the site to you.

Two things are important: 1. demonstrating that the rock art and megalithic structures are not simply natural formations, but are the result of intelligent human work, 2. getting some idea of the age of the site. If you make progress in any of those two areas, I would like to hear about it. Thank you for thinking of me.

Sincerely yours,

Michael A. Cremo
Old 07-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #56
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind,

That is great news that he thinks you might have something speical. As I am writing this note I am getting a tingling sensation and my hair is almost standing on end. I think you have discovered something very special and I'm sure man was in North America long before 20,000 years ago. Keep on trucking until you find someone to look at it with you. I am so excited for you.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:56 AM   #57
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
unlimited mind,

That is great news that he thinks you might have something speical. As I am writing this note I am getting a tingling sensation and my hair is almost standing on end. I think you have discovered something very special and I'm sure man was in North America long before 20,000 years ago. Keep on trucking until you find someone to look at it with you. I am so excited for you.
hey there cosmictexan very happy you grabbed the tingles too. i will keep on trucking for sure...............

thanks for keeping us in your lofty mind
Old 07-23-2009, 06:52 AM   #58
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

research update: in a second email from michael cremo, i asked him if he knew of any ancient civilizations that knew how to mold stone while it was soft. michael suggested researching this in peru and ancient egypt.

this was my first impression when at the 'face' site, but then as i climbed higher up on the waterfall, it seemed possible to me that the entire waterfall was constructed. there are carvings of shapes at each level in the walls of the waterfall. maybe they wanted to make sure we knew it was human made.

the sites show some damage, by earthquake, plate shifts or something. i looked around to see what the theories were of how these mountains were formed and found this
Quote:
Forming the eastern front of the Appalachian Mountains in the Southeastern United States the Blue Ridge Mountains cross the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Beginning as a narrow strip of land south of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the geological Blue Ridge Mountains run northeast to southwest, rarely more than a few miles wide in Virginia (and only a mile wide at a point near Roanoke), North Carolina and South Carolina. When they reach Georgia in the extreme northeastern part of the the state, the mountains turn to the west and widen, up to 60 miles across in places. The Blue Ridge Province, a geographical area that includes other mountain ranges also extends from Pennsylvania to Georgia including the states of West Virginia and Tennessee with those that hold the geological Blue Ridge.

Long, parallel ridges, separated by deep valleys define the Blue Ridge Mountains. A rise at the top of Wolfpen Ridge known as Brasstown Bald (Union and Towns County) is the highest point in the state. Other high mountains in the Georgia Blue Ridge are Blood Mountain, named because it was the site of a battle between the Creek and Cherokee, Tray Mountain and Rabun Bald. The Blue Ridge ends in extremes: At the southern end is spectacular Amicalola Falls (Dawson County), tallest waterfall east of the Mississippi, and at the western end is a 2000 foot drop from Fort Mountain to the Great Valley (Murray County).

Ranges of the Blue Ridge Province
Blue Ridge
Cowee
Cohuttas
Pisgahs
Shenandoahs
Smokies
Unicoi
Unakas

Slopes of the Blue Ridge Mountains facing the coastal piedmont are generally steeper and more rugged than those facing the interior of the United States. Rocks from the eastern slope are among the oldest on earth, some exceeding 1.2 billion years and pre-dating the formation of the mountains. These mountains were formed in three major uplift phases, the first about a billion years ago, the second perhaps some 550 million years ago, and the final one about 300 million years ago. Other uplifts that were regional in nature occurred as well. Since that time water, wind, temperature and gravity have caused the fundamental erosion that created the Blue Ridge.
here is a picture of the block slab construction at the waterfall site once again as a quick reference

here are some links that may support this clue.

http://members.tripod.com/~kon_artz/...s/stonetec.htm

http://www.ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=55&z=1

http://members.cox.net/ancient-sites...day6_Cuzco.htm

and WOW check this out http://s8int.com/page38.html

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-23-2009 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #59
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind,

I got some intuitive help from someone who has an Atlantis connection because I thought it might be part of Atlantis and here is her response:

"I did a quick meditative look at it and the only thing that pops up is that it was done not by indigenous people, but by beings/people from an off planet culture. If this is the case, it could be that the place is energetically significant in some way. Let me know what you get on this if you have a chance."

That would be such a great find unlimited if this is the case. But how do you prove it? That is the hard part.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #60
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Moon Eyed People

Here is some info that might be interesting since the Cherokee have this legend in their history and I think we are finding out that a lot of legends are mostly a form of the truth.

http://www.northcarolinaghosts.com/m...eyedpeople.php

The last paragraph of this article makes me laugh. The sarcasim is priceless.

http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=11590
Old 07-24-2009, 04:19 AM   #61
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Moon Eyed People

Here is some info that might be interesting since the Cherokee have this legend in their history and I think we are finding out that a lot of legends are mostly a form of the truth.

http://www.northcarolinaghosts.com/m...eyedpeople.php

The last paragraph of this article makes me laugh. The sarcasim is priceless.

http://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=11590
i visited fort mountain a few years ago. a few friends went with me, one being jodi, who seems to be with me a lot when i go for walk-abouts. jodi had kept this newspaper article she cut out 6 years earlier about fort mountain. and one day i show up at her house and ask if she wants to go.

very interesting place. as we were leaving someone took a picture of me, and i wasn't in it. LOL. we didn't look at the photos for a few days after. this is what they looked like:

this is the original, with a wee bit of adjusting to the brightness

look at that big orb around the bottom of the photo

this is me, a wee bit off trail exploring more big stones and doorways at ft. mountain

two days before i decided to go on the road trip, i had this wild dream, and i think it was a preview of what happened at fort mountain.

the first thing i remember in the dream was opening the front door of a house. there were three steps down to a grassy area on top of some mountain. i see my master teacher, and 3 other people standing with him, and say telepathically, "hello, you're here". he has a bucket in his hands, swirling it around. then he screams telepathically', "get out here" and hurls this red liquid at me and it drenches me. i started to laugh, and asked what was the liquid. he said "red cool aid" and they all turned around and left. i left the dream laughing.

i think that the red liquid was a metaphor for infrared frequency.

i must have been at these site's a long time ago, pretty sure jodi feels the same. fun stuff!

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-24-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #62
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to Lindabaker who drove my attention to this excellent thread.

Unlimited Mind, what a privilege to have been driven to find such a place!
Thank you for sharing your findings and all those excellent pictures. Wow!

Keep us informed of all the updates!

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #63
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited, your web site is fantastic. It is filled with so much information. I bet it is a challenge to keep up with it. I am so glad that I ran into you on the forum.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #64
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Wheeeeee! Wow, so much here, UM. Just looking at the pictures calms me. Loved the dream with the koolaid.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #65
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
Thanks to Lindabaker who drove my attention to this excellent thread.

Unlimited Mind, what a privilege to have been driven to find such a place!
Thank you for sharing your findings and all those excellent pictures. Wow!

Keep us informed of all the updates!

Love and Respect

Gemeos
thanks gemeos! linda is a gem herself
Old 07-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #66
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
unlimited, your web site is fantastic. It is filled with so much information. I bet it is a challenge to keep up with it. I am so glad that I ran into you on the forum.
ah, very glad you enjoy the website dear. i am very happy to have met you here too! have a fun weekend, and tomorrow for the 'day out of time'. i will be at the ancient site for all meditations. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #67
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I will be with you in spirit and waiting for any new updates.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #68
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Wheeeeee! Wow, so much here, UM. Just looking at the pictures calms me. Loved the dream with the koolaid.
after several days of focusing on the site while i was building a page for it on my website, i must say, that the pictures will take you there for sure. very happy they had a calming effect for you. maybe we should make billboards out of them for this time, LOL.

speaking of which, i feel certain that in finding this site, in these times, is significant somehow. further conscious exploring will reveal what the energy of the site is about and why it was awakened right now. i have had several impressions come to me, and until the universe sends me some validation for those, i will keep it to myself.

until then, exploring the unknown will continue.............

have a wonderful weekend!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #69
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
i visited fort mountain a few years ago. a few friends went with me, one being jodi, who seems to be with me a lot when i go for walk-abouts. jodi had kept this newspaper article she cut out 6 years earlier about fort mountain. and one day i show up at her house and ask if she wants to go.

very interesting place. as we were leaving someone took a picture of me, and i wasn't in it. LOL. we didn't look at the photos for a few days after. this is what they looked like:

this is the original, with a wee bit of adjusting to the brightness

look at that big orb around the bottom of the photo

this is me, a wee bit off trail exploring more big stones and doorways at ft. mountain

two days before i decided to go on the road trip, i had this wild dream, and i think it was a preview of what happened at fort mountain.

the first thing i remember in the dream was opening the front door of a house. there were three steps down to a grassy area on top of some mountain. i see my master teacher, and 3 other people standing with him, and say telepathically, "hello, you're here". he has a bucket in his hands, swirling it around. then he screams telepathically', "get out here" and hurls this red liquid at me and it drenches me. i started to laugh, and asked what was the liquid. he said "red cool aid" and they all turned around and left. i left the dream laughing.

i think that the red liquid was a metaphor for infrared frequency.

i must have been at these site's a long time ago, pretty sure jodi feels the same. fun stuff!

Great pics! It reminds me of the shutting down of left brain to see what is really there. Did you have a compass with you to see if it reacted to the energy present? I'd check the ley points in the area. I would be interested in meditating in this place, and seeing what consciousness brings forward.

Thanks for the updates!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #70
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind,

Found another Cherokee legend that is interesting.

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Le...-Cherokee.html

especially this paragraph:

"The Uktena are enormous creatures that live in the rivers and lakes of the great Ouascioto valleys and mountains (the Ohio Valley and Appalachians). The Uktena come and go from this world to the underworld. They enter the underworld through caves that are found under the waters of rivers and lakes and also through certain entrances into the earth where there are springs."

Here is another interesting Cherokee legend

Wow they are full of interesting stories here is another.

Gotten go for now but will keep looking for any history of that area of the US
Old 07-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #71
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
unlimited mind,

Found another Cherokee legend that is interesting.

especially this paragraph:

"The Uktena are enormous creatures that live in the rivers and lakes of the great Ouascioto valleys and mountains (the Ohio Valley and Appalachians). The Uktena come and go from this world to the underworld. They enter the underworld through caves that are found under the waters of rivers and lakes and also through certain entrances into the earth where there are springs."

Here is another interesting Cherokee legend

Wow they are full of interesting stories here is another.

Gotten go for now but will keep looking for any history of that area of the US
brilliant cosmic! these are perfect. i am going to add them to the new page on my website and then study them more.

there are what look like small entrances all over in this area. i would need at least a month of every day exploring to document it all. i plan on returning to the sites this week. each time i go i have to set a goal, or the energy just sweeps me up. LOL. i am going to go further up the waterfall and also visit some other sites that have peeked my interest (and take pictures of the little cave looking entrances).

two pieces of equipment that i need to find now: wide angle lens, and a gps thingy. keep the light on for that.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #72
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited mind,

Do you know someone with an iphone? They have an application for GPS. Maybe someone would loan it to you for a few days? Just thinking off the top of my head. I'll keep researching the Cherokee legends, they have a LOT.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #73
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited,

found a good site on footprints in stone in central Mexico thought to be 1.3 million years old.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread466675/pg1

Glad my boss is on vacation it gives me more time to research. More to come.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #74
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

unlimited,

This looks like a good web site. Maybe you can contact someone from this site. They have many interesting stories and aren't afraid of "ruining history" like a lot of scientists and even the Smithsonian. I have learned a lot about the scientific community researching this site. Very interesting. anyway here is the site

http://ancient-tides.blogspot.com/
Old 07-28-2009, 01:50 AM   #75
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
unlimited,

This looks like a good web site. Maybe you can contact someone from this site. They have many interesting stories and aren't afraid of "ruining history" like a lot of scientists and even the Smithsonian. I have learned a lot about the scientific community researching this site. Very interesting. anyway here is the site

http://ancient-tides.blogspot.com/
cosmic, you are on a trail indeed! good stuffs, i will continue to add these links to the page. it's starting to hum

one of my contacts got back to me today and let me know that, after seeing the new page, he is passing the info on to a geologist here in NC. i have so many more photos to upload to the page, so please do check back often for the updates.