Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Consultants in Building The New world > Athena Thompson

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Post Hello from Athena

Thanks Kerry and Bill for inviting me to participate in this new section of the forum, Consultants in Building The New World. Thanks also to Colin for setting things up here in forumland.

So let's get things rolling! First of all to everyone.

The purpose of my space here on the forum is to share solutions-oriented information based on my professional and personal experience, as well as ongoing research.

As a starting point, and based on Kerry's suggestion, I'll be posting information and ideas taken from my book, Homes That Heal. This information will be tailored towards things to be considering in your home as we face the prospect of intensified climate change, a collapsing economy, and a whole slew of things that concern many of us committed to being "Awake and Aware" during the times ahead. I am passionately committed to finding solutions to whatever the challenges may look like, and hope you'll join me in that same "spirit".

As we form a self-organizing community here with our posts, there are a variety of other topics I will add, including things to do with natural health, children, self-reliant living and natural building. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but I'm sure we will attract others who can address and expand upon the knowledge we share. Your participation is vital in turning this part of the forum into something truly worthwhile for all of us.

That said, I will be moderating this space, so please, in advance, for all of us with very busy lifestyles, think things through, to the best of your ability, before you reply or post.

Please don't post anything that's going to make everyone want to

In the words of David Icke in his recent Futuretalk with Kerry and Bill, post things from a place of: "What would consciousness say? What is right, just, and fair for me to do in this circumstance? Then act upon it."

If anyone cares to announce their particpation in this space and what they are interested in discussing, please reply to this initial post.

Keep an eye open for my first "information" post, coming soon...

Kindest wishes to all,
Athena

Last edited by Athena; 04-07-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote