Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-15-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Unedited ET Greet Session Clicking Humming Buzzing Starts While Meditating

About a month or so ago during my nightly contact sessions when I go out to see if a ship will come in to see me, a buzzing, and humming, and sort of loud purring stated to happen in bushes next to me on a country road.

Then on a early morning session, this stated up in a field next to me, and then tonight I had it happen again, I was standing there in the field and all the sudden the bushes became alive with sound. Nothing changed in the weather, or wind, etc., I was there for about 45 minutes before this happened.

When I brought out my camera it lessened again, but it is still there, and while there I thought it had stopped but no, it eventually followed me and got closer and then wizzed by me.

So some say it is the Dracos, or Annunaki and this is their language and that maybe they are handy to me, and some say it might be a invisible ship that is hovering there, and disturbing the energy.

So what do you think? Can you hear the noise in these videos, on the one tonight there was plane coming in and the snow is pretty scrunchy, but you should be able to hear it if you listen. The last one tonight, you really need to turn up the volume, there is a every present traffic noise from Manning Drive, and there is no peace and quiet in this city, the first one was taking at 5am, less noise.

FIRST ONE IN MORNING

TONIGHTS

Last edited by orb; 02-15-2010 at 04:35 AM.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unedited ET Greet Session Clicking Humming Buzzing Starts While Meditating

To answere the direct question...yes I heard clicking sounds. The first vid was easier to hear the second less so. I have no real idea whats causing it but as a pragmatist the first vids sounds sounded like an old telephone exchange box that we have in the street of the UK. I thought also of snow subsiding as it freezes but I have no real idea....sorry.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unedited ET Greet Session Clicking Humming Buzzing Starts While Meditating

It's crickets mate. And in the second one its foilage rustling.

Last edited by K626; 02-15-2010 at 02:11 PM.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post

Crickets in winter???
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Crickets in winter???
If ET wanted to talk to him they would just be in him as and when they wanted.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Seriously though, crickets in winter???
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Seriously though, crickets in winter???
Bloody crickets.

In the morning the Lord Brahma only played with colours.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:44 AM   #8
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Clicking sounds, or "crickets" seem to be common around certain ufo activities it seems. I know two experiencers, one who very recently after beginning to meditate, started getting more events. He had already seen a triangle craft and sensed presence. But then a triangle shaped mark on his arm appeared, and monitoring, and dreams. Both of them heard clicking sounds, quite a few time, and it was with a strong monitoring. One of them has black choppers fly by shortly after he begins to experience their presence.
The one seems to have something Orion in his experiences he thinks its connected to Orion, both think its connected to greys. They did not sense a strong negative presence.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anunnaki, buzzing, clicking, contact, ufo