Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For those with eyes to see and ears to hear

Excellent links, being........thanks
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:28 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for contributing

... but ... (sorry, but there is a but!)

here are two quotes from one of them that I picked at random.

Quote:
yet, humanity waits with infinite terror for this dreadful catastrophe that we know they anticipate as inevitable
and

Quote:
The Third World War will be worse than the two preceding wars, and the worst thing of this matter is that this time the civilian population will undergo much more suffering.
That was quite enough for me.

If I dont have the eyes to see or the ears to hear the message in that, then thats fine by me.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thanks for contributing

and

If I dont have the eyes to see or the ears to hear the message in that, then thats fine by me.

A..
I agree with you Anchor. Question everything. I don't agree with affirmation pretending some events will happen and how they will be. The future change because we change. It is possibilities, not the immovable future. Don't contemplate horrors that might happen, we are ground crew, here to Focus on a New Paradigm. From "Becoming", quote "Greater awareness of the problems serves to promote an awakening from ignorance, but in no way provides for a solution to those problematic situations that are enumerated."

With that said, it doesn't mean not to educate ourselves about the global situation we are facing. Just keep this Knowledge at the back of your mind.

Thank you for the thread.
Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-28-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #5
being
Avalon Senior Member

There seems to be a problem created with that interpretation. If there is any mission for anyone it is too help humanity, unfortunately people misunderstand how to do this.

Read the article concerning WWIII and a very obvious truth is there. That is if we are full of conflict internally how are we supposed to end conflict externally? That is impossible. The reality is we are full of hate, anger, greed, pride, ect. These are the origin of conflict. So before we can really help the external world we must first save our own internal world. That is our internal microcosmos.

It is very easy to see the degeneration that is occuring. There is more violence, hatred, slavery, ect. happening around the world then ever before. If anything this should motivate us to work harder to help this suffering humanity. To sincerly do this we must investigate this idea of "I". Until we understand ourselves we will make mistakes about where to focus our efforts in life.

Last edited by being; 09-29-2008 at 11:30 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by being View Post
Anyone who is clairvoyant and can investigate things for themselves know that the future for this planet at this point is very grim. It is very easy to see the degeneration that is occuring. Look at the news around the world. If anything this should motivate us to work harder to help this suffering humanity. To sincerly do this we must investigate this idea of "I". Until we understand ourselves we will make mistakes about where to focus our efforts in life.
What kind of clairvoyant is it that can see these dimmer futures and then selectively ignore the good and brighter ones ?

I don't pay much heed to the "news" of the world at the moment, because I know, as I think do most of us here, that right now it is more often that not the twisted and perverted outpourings of state controlled media outlets, designed to do what your articles could do which is instill fear.

I can only hear and see the beckoning and encouragement of a multitude of loving beings that are urging us and ecouraging us onwards with every spiritual fibre of thier beings; who engage in rapturous applause with each faltering step we make on the right path. Beings who support our every step by providing and fulfilling all requests for aid that are made for the highest and best good of all.

If that makes me a bad clairvoyant, then well, tough for me

For sure we need to work harder, but not because of fear of the outcome otherwise, but because of our love for truth and light.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-28-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:57 AM   #7
being
Avalon Senior Member

There needs to be an a apology for mentioning clairvoyance. That is not what we are concerned with here. What we are talking about is the reality of what is. We need to stop living in ideas and theories and learn to be objective in our studies.

Concerning what is on the news that seems like an accurate statement. The facts are people love the news because they love there anger, hate, envy, gluttony, ect. Those elements are fed when people view the news so it is essential we stop viewing those things if we dont want to feed them.

However just because we dont feed them that way doesnt mean these negative elements dissapear. They simply find another way of being fed. Because these negative aggregates know us so well they are very sly in manifesting so that we are unaware of them. These things will evade us time and time again unless we learn to deeply comprehend and eliminate their origin.

I agree that it is very beneficial to support positive emotions and ideas about the world and ourselves. That is very helpful. However we must understand that everything has its causes and effects. There is many factors that go into the current state of this moment. Understanding energy and form we can reasonably say that many negative and positive possiblities exist for every individual. The objective of those links is not to motivate fear. If you read carefully you will notice most statements are made on observing the movements of the past into the future which is reasonable considering the factors of energy and form. Those statements are once again not made to motivate fear but rather to comprehend the actual work we must perform. That is the psychological work we must perform on ourself for a true revolutionary change.

By observing without the "I" we will be able to understand what is taking place in a more objective way and perform the appropriate action for a positive change to take place. However if we are attached to certain things, people or ideas we will approach the situation with a conditioning that could prevent a positive action or cause a very negative consequence to occur. To act with a clear mind is a simple way of putting a most difficult thing. A mind without fear, anger, hate, pride, ect. is able to see the many factors that came together to create and will intuitively know how to act with intelligence.

Many people will reject these studies and that is completely up to them. However, for the people who feel compelled to take the spiritual work seriously the Gnosis presented on that site will be a tremendous tool.

Last edited by being; 09-30-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I looked into gnostic stuff years ago and didn't like what I saw, comes across as evil to me
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Thanks for contributing

and

A..
Could our World War 3 be a great awakening that we have for centuries been conned and as we individuals awake - one at a time - the war will be going on inside us as we realise we have been killing not the enemy - but a part of ourselves - as we are all part of the same thing. How many will be thinking about "Grandad" who was blown apart in a stinking trench in the Somme - or the wife of someone who was on the 47th floor of the WTC on Sept 11 - Or the bible puncher who has stood on street corners for 10 years and now realises he was conned too ! And so it goes on -A lot of history will need to be re-written -for sure!. So many things we thought or were told will all have been a BIG LIE - Many will not handle it well !
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #10
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I looked into gnostic stuff years ago and didn't like what I saw, comes across as evil to me
May I share an odd occurence that happened to me this morning? It's Tuesday, 30th of September, I awoke at 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so decided to get up. I then did something I have never done in my life before at this time of day - I turned on the TV. There was a discussion going on between two religious guys. I don't recall the exact wording but the message was - Don't trust your own judgement, but trust God's.

Now, I'm not a religious fellow by any stretch of the imagination, but I would like to know who, or what, made me turn the TV on to get that message?

Am I wrong in interpreting it to mean - Don't try to work things out on your own but trust in a higher form of energy to do the right thing. After all, look at the state we've got the world in now by 'doing our own thing'.

Talk about the sourcerer's apprentice.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:26 PM   #11
being
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone can call there work whatever they want to call it. That doesnt make it true to the label given. To understand what the word Gnosis means requires study and meditation. Gnosis means knowledge in greek. It is Intuitive self knowledge that is recieved through inquiry, analysis, meditation and experience.

There will be a new post with the next link because it expands on many introductory aspects of what we are talking about.

http://www.gnosticradio.org/view-doc...n-like-machine

Last edited by being; 09-30-2008 at 02:06 AM.

Tags
hurricane, illuminati, natures warnings, ww3, channelling