Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-31-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is it about prime numbers; Coral Castle, Masons...

Prime numbers, they've bothered me all my life.... Prime
sums... where do they lead us... Quadruplets...

Why does 144 mean something to all of us....

The secrets of the Universe ? Be prepared

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...f+the+universe

More answers....

trooly,

Tango
[CALL SIGN]

Dancing in the Sky

Last edited by Tango; 10-31-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is it about prime numbers; Coral Castle, Masons...

I'm so gonna watch this in just a second but want to share something with you that I discovered recently.

144 as many of us know is the square of 12.
Neodymium has 60 protons (atomic number 60), which is the first number under 100 that has 12 factors, and 12 factors is also the largest factor size in this range found 5 times with 60, 72, 84, 90, and 96.
Neodymium is the main element in the strongest natural magnet on the planet.
Neodymium natural atomic weight is 144.

And of course, we all understand the significance of 12. Especially 12 around 1 aka 13.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:43 AM   #3
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

144 is the 13th term of the Fibonacci sequence number:

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ...

Prime and Fibonacci numbers: 1, 2, 3, 5, 13, 89, ...

Image from Coral Castle
=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:11 AM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

YES YES AND MORE YES! PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH THIS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU COULD EVER WATCH IN YOUR LIFE! IT IS THE ESSENCE OF ALL THAT IS, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN EXPRESS IT WITHOUT CAPS ON!!!! I HAVE BEEN SPENDING THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS WORKING ON PRIME NUMBERS AND FIBONACCI NUMBERS TRYING TO DISCOVER THIS HIDDEN PATTERN. I RECOGNIZED THEM AS THE MOST UNIQUE AND SPECIAL THING IN MATHEMATICS. TODAY, I REALIZED FOR THE FIRST TIME WHAT THE GREAETEST SYNCHRONICITY IN MY LIFE WAS AND NINE HOURS LATER THIS FALLS INTO MY LAPS AND COMPLETED MY WORK IN JUST UNDER AN HOUR.

Tonight, I sleep happy.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:18 AM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what to say people I am in absolute disbelief. Tango who are (as I see this is your only post). Do you know personally who made this vid? I absolutely agree without a doubt this is one of the greatest secrets to the universe. It unlocks the necessary gaps in torsion field generators. It utilizes the natural wave function within mathematics, the pattern of all that is, to completely shield an object from magnetic, electric, and GRAVITATIONAL fields. The question I am asking to do this does it invert the spacetime continuum in the process [into time/space]?
Old 10-31-2008, 04:23 AM   #6
Banned

Good video, I've always been interested in the Coral Castle. Just watched a documentary on it earlier this week as a matter of fact.

Whoever has made this video sure has done their homework.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:30 AM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure if anyone has said it on Avalon, but today is overall one gigantic mind blowing moment for me, heck this whole week has been. Anyways, life is absolutely... Positively... Perfect, for lack of a better word In every which way, shape, and form. And from you that, you see beauty at its finest.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:35 AM   #8
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Gregor, I am very interested in the work you are doing... do you post anywhere online other than here? I would love to check it out.

Thanks in advance!
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:11 AM   #9
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I don't know what to say people I am in absolute disbelief. Tango who are (as I see this is your only post). Do you know personally who made this vid? I absolutely agree without a doubt this is one of the greatest secrets to the universe. It unlocks the necessary gaps in torsion field generators. It utilizes the natural wave function within mathematics, the pattern of all that is, to completely shield an object from magnetic, electric, and GRAVITATIONAL fields. The question I am asking to do this does it invert the spacetime continuum in the process [into time/space]?
When you say does "it" invert the space/time continuum-are you talking about the flywheel? That's what I wish I knew-how does that thing work?

Very cool video. I share your enthusiasm Gregor-even though I have not been thinking about prime #s this week-I do phind phi phasinating
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:23 AM   #10
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: What is it about prime numbers; Coral Castle, Masons...

Interesting.

I went to bed last night and woke up this morning thinking about harmony, more specifically harmonic ratios and overtones. For example, if I start with the note C and say this corresponds to the pitch that sounds at 256hz, then the first overtone which this note generates would be 512hz, or C2, being that it's oscillating at twice the rate (I'm using made up values for the number of oscillations; this would be a very flat C in the musical world) . The next overtone would be 768hz, or 3 times the initial rate of vibration, producing a G, relative to our original C. The next overtone 1024hz would be another C, at 4 times the initial rate and 1280hz would be the next overtone, at 5 times the initial rate, giving a relative E.

Anyway, that's the basics of overtone harmonics, so last night I was thinking about this, reducing the problem to just the ratio's themselves, not really thinking about hz or whatever, so:

1=C, 2=C, 3=G, 4=C, 5=E, 6=G, 7=Bb, 8=C...

Thus are new pitches generated from an initial starting pitch, through this sequence of overtones that can be described as ratios.

So, I start thinking this morning, what if I just use prime numbers to generate my pitches?

1 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 23...
C C G E Bb F# A Db Gb...

I'm not even sure if the notes to overtone ratios are matching up because I really haven't explored enough in this area, but for some reason this morning I spent about 4 hours thinking about this stuff. I started making a table, like the multiplication tables from grade school....

1____3_____5____7
__C_____G____E___Bb
3____9 ____15___21
__G_____D____B____F
5____15___25___35
__E_____B____G#___D
7____21___35___49
__Bb____F____D___Ab

Well, I didn't realize 2 was considered prime and that 1 was not, but I also quickly realized that a 2-d table wasn't gonna do it for me so I started working on a 3-d table. Actually I was still using pencil and paper so it became 2-d cross-sections or slices of a 3-d grid. Each slice looks similar to the grid above, but I won't bother posting cause I don't feel I got anywhere with it. For one thing the axes were (1 3 5 7) by (1 3 5 7) by (1 3 5 7), when they I know now that they should be (2 3 5 7) by (2 3 5 7) by (2 3 5 7) if I'm going to be consistent in my exploration of prime numbers. Except that I started to think about the fibonacci sequence (yes, rather inexplicably) and soon left my prime numbers grid behind. I began using the sequence as the basis for selecting the overtones that would serve as my functional pitches:

0=? 1=C 1=C 2=C 3=G 5=E 8=C 13=A 21=F

And then through octave multiplication/reduction (simply doubling) I was constructing harmonies, using these ratios.

F A C = 168hz 208hz 256hz
(An F Major chord)

These values were reached by multiplying the given ratios by powers of 2, which are in themselves pretty interesting-- 21x2^3=168, 13x2^4=208, 8x2^5=256, etc.

Pretty strange sounding stuff. Anyhoot, at this point I let it go for the day....

Until about an hour and a half ago when I saw this thread and 'prime numbers' once again invaded my mind. Funny thing is that some one posted a link to that video last week and I just blew it off as some flakey new age stuff about 3 secs in. Well, seeing all the talk about prime and fibonacci numbers gave me a reason to stay engaged for the duration.

It's really interesting and has lots of interesting implications, as well as focusing on some numbers that had come up for me this morning. Honestly, though, that information is totally lost on me. I don't understand how to use any of those relationships or how they can be applied to my thought experiments, much less the technical problems of our world. Looks like a few of you know what to do with all this info, and I'm really excited about that. Can't wait to see some action birthed from this strange experience.

I myself just wanted to share how strange and extra-ordinary this thread is, especially from my personal perspective of having spontaneously began the day in overtone-series-harmonics-ratios-prime-numbers-fibonacci-sequence-head-space only to, hours later, discover that others were thinking about the same stuff, if for entirely different reasons.

Well, that's cool. Wow.

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey I'm glad to hear people's responses, especially yours John. That's what you call synchronicity. What this discovery does it connects prime numbers with fibonacci numbers and reveals the underlying pattern/sequence to how the universe is concstructed and functions on. It is integral to understand this concept as it can be found EVERYWHERE. To the physical and tangible to the mental and intangible (Studying phi can easily reveal this). With that, the physics of our universe operates on the exact same basics. For us to materialize and exist in the material 3rd dimension, we must be subject to gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields at all times. The fields are intrinsically related with each other. Such a device uses the natural harmonics of torsion fields to shield or cancel out these other fields, thus inverting the spacetime continuum. My research is also focusing on how to make the real 'stargate'.

This opens up a ton for me to work with but leaves a big question still for me and that is materials. As I said with my original post, neodymium I would assume is very important as its intrinsically related to the number 12 as I have originally discovered. The basis of all matter exists upon numbers and mathematics.

My main goal with the theory is to prove that say since aluminum has 13 protons, atomic number 13, which is the sole thing that makes up its specific properties, even though electrons and neutrons do affect it too, that aluminum is the physical manifestation of the number 13, and all its characteristics are derived from the quantum level from the number 13.

With the 'cracking of this code', one can accomplish 'perfect engineering efficiency'. I still have holes in my theory, as all theories seem to do (and that's exactly why I am right here, right now), and I'm trying to figure them out. In a perfect world of mathematics, there are no holes, only divine perfection.

The machine I feel cannot be just made as of yet, because we are missing the most important piece. THE PYRAMID! They specifcally mentioned in the film how we get a number of patterns spiraling inside the pyramid. This is the most important piece to understand and can relate to the Rodin coil with Marko Rodin's work. Torsion fields/energy move radiate in all directions in phi spirals. The construction of the pyramid needs to be built with the right internal geometry interlayed with a corresponding material (limestone is of particular interest, metal and carbon in one, inorganic and organic) to funnel this energy in the most efficient process throught the apex of the pyramid. Essentially you are collecting and compacting this energy into a single point.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey I'm glad to hear people's responses, especially yours John. That's what you call synchronicity. What this discovery does it connects prime numbers with fibonacci numbers and reveals the underlying pattern/sequence to how the universe is concstructed and functions on. It is integral to understand this concept as it can be found EVERYWHERE. To the physical and tangible to the mental and intangible (Studying phi can easily reveal this). With that, the physics of our universe operates on the exact same basics. For us to materialize and exist in the material 3rd dimension, we must be subject to gravitational, electric, and magnetic fields at all times. The fields are intrinsically related with each other. Such a device uses the natural harmonics of torsion fields to shield or cancel out these other fields, thus inverting the spacetime continuum. My research is also focusing on how to make the real 'stargate'.

This opens up a ton for me to work with but leaves a big question still for me and that is materials. As I said with my original post, neodymium I would assume is very important as its intrinsically related to the number 12 as I have originally discovered. The basis of all matter exists upon numbers and mathematics.

My main goal with the theory is to prove that say since aluminum has 13 protons, atomic number 13, which is the sole thing that makes up its specific properties, even though electrons and neutrons do affect it too, that aluminum is the physical manifestation of the number 13, and all its characteristics are derived from the quantum level from the number 13.

With the 'cracking of this code', one can accomplish 'perfect engineering efficiency'. I still have holes in my theory, as all theories seem to do (and that's exactly why I am right here, right now), and I'm trying to figure them out. In a perfect world of mathematics, there are no holes, only divine perfection.

The machine I feel cannot be just made as of yet, because we are missing the most important piece. THE PYRAMID! They specifcally mentioned in the film how we get a number of patterns spiraling inside the pyramid. This is the most important piece to understand and can relate to the Rodin coil with Marko Rodin's work. Torsion fields/energy move radiate in all directions in phi spirals. The construction of the pyramid needs to be built with the right internal geometry interlayed with a corresponding material (limestone is of particular interest, metal and carbon in one, inorganic and organic) to funnel this energy in the most efficient process throught the apex of the pyramid. Essentially you are collecting and compacting this energy into a single point.

Well you've almost got it....
You asked for the materials table...
Hopefully, I've attached it...

A little more.... answers: antennas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLniP...eature=related

.... But don't the your focus of the thread...

Also, the fly wheel that holds the 24 magnets is from a model T
Ford... Important because it has a magnetic weighted flywheel
with pockets for magnets rated at 40 hp. Seems Henry, was having
trouble with the oil men... So, he had a back up plan of using a
magnetic motor a John Kneelys design Tesla also used it.

Trooly,

Tango
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ten Octaves of material.jpg (10.5 KB, 38 views)
Old 10-31-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Who, I am is Not what is important...

I would use different terms: Surround a object in a magnetic; electric;
gravitational torsion wave... Better viewed as a Arizona dust devil [but charged - or +] depending on the location. Pushing the limestone away
from the ground or the repelling same charge... The height would be
remote as to the freq. Boys lurking, thought they heard him singing
to the stones... It was the charge that was singing or more easily
understood the freq. of the material... Don't forget that a ground wire
is not shown which would attach under the generator completing the
circuit...

Does it disrupt space/time ? No more than a dust devil lifting an object !!
No more two magnets repelling each other...

Go back and watch the video a few more times... It'll click... it's in the code
that he built into the gift he left to everyone... Listen to his CODE.

Sweet sixteen...

Trooly,

Tango
Old 10-31-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen that vid before, I'm not sure if all of it. The diagram you attached is too small to view

The piece on Ford is very intriguing. I wish Tesla had made much more of an impact than he did. He's right up there with Einstein and Newton.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:29 PM   #15
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Tango, that fits somethings more into sense. It's different kind of device than I've been hypothesizing and researching. Mine more focuses on stargate technology and what happened at the Philadelphia experiment. And that it inverts spacetime, doesn't necessarily disrupt it. I was getting too excited to fully analyze the piece.

Dust devil makes sense. Thanks for the analogy even though they really are one in the same in terms of physics. I was just explaining someone to not even an hour ago the actual dynamics behind a tornado.

Anyways, yes, I slipped on some terminology and thanks for filling in the holes
Old 10-31-2008, 04:32 PM   #16
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

JEREMY STRIDE is his name and here's his site, i posted the same link on the Graham Hancock forum yesterday and got a similar reaction, its great, just wish i was up on my maths a little better, lol.

http://www.code144.com/

hope this helps
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #17
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

that video is amazing! thx tango
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:47 PM   #18
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've seen that vid before, I'm not sure if all of it. The diagram you attached is too small to view

The piece on Ford is very intriguing. I wish Tesla had made much more of an impact than he did. He's right up there with Einstein and Newton.
YOU can find the periodic tables of Walter Russel....

Tesla, was right up there with kneely... They built it... Used it... "tuned it "
Tesla built and drove a Pierce Arrow electric auto same setup as this...

Einstein, didn't use his hands.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:55 PM   #19
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for this thread all of you !

It makes so much sense but heck my math is below par.

Oddly enough I have enjoyed this video immensely this week:

Code:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=a49d5cJOGQ0&NR=1
Now I know its working on weight and human power so to speak but after watching the vid Tango posted I see some correlation in the idea.

Food for thought
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee BURTON View Post
JEREMY STRIDE is his name and here's his site, i posted the same link on the Graham Hancock forum yesterday and got a similar reaction, its great, just wish i was up on my maths a little better, lol.

http://www.code144.com/

hope this helps
Ya, I've already been to the site and chatting on the forums. Thank you though!

How is the graham hancock forum? I'm a big fan of his, and been reading one of his books for awhile now (700 pages oh jeez) along with the many others I have going.

Thank you, Tango. I'm guessing I'm going to take a closer look at that guys work.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:09 PM   #21
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Gregorarturo >
How is the graham hancock forum? I'm a big fan of his, and been reading one of his books for awhile now (700 pages oh jeez) along with the many others I have going.

Hi, its a great message board, more orientated to ancient mystery/tech/discoveryetc, but plenty of Authors to knock heads with, just read Supernatural:G Hancock Wow! its was thick lol.
Heres a link, and keep up the good work, He was special, i love coral castle.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/

oh here's another link, hope it helps.

http://www.coralcastlecode.com/

have a great day
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:17 PM   #22
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
YOU can find the periodic tables of Walter Russel....

Tesla, was right up there with kneely... They built it... Used it... "tuned it "
Tesla built and drove a Pierce Arrow electric auto same setup as this...

Einstein, didn't use his hands.

If you look at Walter Russell's work you will find the answer
to the relationship of THE PYRAMID.

Reveling John - regarding

1 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 23...
C C G E Bb F# A Db Gb...

The Mayan Tzolk'in calendar's "center" tone is 7
their Tzolk'in is a SONG.

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #23
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting it, this is an excellent video.
Sheds new light on ancient UFO's too.
So much makes more sense now.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:43 PM   #24
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting it, this is an excellent video.
Sheds new light on ancient UFO's too.
So much makes more sense now.

Tango writes:

This is important... Connect the dots !!

WATCH THIS VIDEO... Part 1 thru 5

Part 3 is eye opening....

" Just spin it "

There are those that can see a vortex... "They, aways form a wheel"

Trooly,

Tango

Dancing in the sky...
Old 11-01-2008, 06:47 AM   #25
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
WATCH THIS VIDEO... Part 1 thru 5

Part 3 is eye opening....
I'll have to watch that later, but I am also thinking this thread may fit well alongside the Camelot interview with Ralph Ring?
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote