Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Default Humans in the Solar system´s planets?

Hi,
I´ve seen practically all the Camelot material and the hardest pill to swallow so to speak has been the fact that a lot of the interviuees mention the existance of human bases in all of the Planets up to and including Pluto.(John Lear)
Some say only up to Mars(Bill Deagle)
I see contradictions between the witnesses accounts.
Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Swamisalami
Banned

Default Re: Humans in the Solar system´s planets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jma View Post
Hi,
I´ve seen practically all the Camelot material and the hardest pill to swallow so to speak has been the fact that a lot of the interviuees mention the existance of human bases in all of the Planets up to and including Pluto.(John Lear)
Some say only up to Mars(Bill Deagle)
I see contradictions between the witnesses accounts.
Can anyone shed some light on this subject?

I see contradictions in ALL witnesses accounts
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You have to consider the source, John Lear believes everything he hears or reads, so count him out, Deagle, well, use your own judgement there, go with your gut feelings, if it's to good to be true than it probably is not true! If it's to wild to believe, than don't believe it.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
Kathleen

My take on it... compartmentalization. Everything is on a need to know basis....so it would be odd if they ALL agreed, would it not? As far as believability? That's for each of us to discern.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe worth doing some work on remote viewing although bearing in mind that you can't exactly verify via a control mechanism, but you can hone your skills before taking on something like that. Even if you can't conclude it might be interesting nonetheless.

There was some interesting IR and optical images from the late Phobos II mission. I don't assume too much from the interviewee's, not because I don't trust them, but because they are fallible too and consistency in this area is a rarity.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #6
Norval
Banned

IMHO
I think it is all a misdirection tactic. To me it is very doubtful if mankind has any bases,
besides the ISS, in orbit here, or anywhere else.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Richard Hoagland has an interesting approach to much of this: "The lie is different on every level", thus all may be right - in their belief, although partly misinformed. Or 100% true.

I guess it is up to all of us to create or own big picture here...

In this respect I think it is of major importance to keep a discussion level a PA where we help eachother towards synergic conclusions - not dissing us out of context, as have been obvious in many threads the last weeks (not this one yet though, so keep it up friends!)

/M
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #8
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
IMHO
I think it is all a misdirection tactic. To me it is very doubtful if mankind has any bases,
besides the ISS, in orbit here, or anywhere else.
I'd agree with you Norval, though I would not rule out the possibility that there may be access to bases of some kind on other planets operated by other forms of life...

The long and short: Is it a worthwhile area to pursue when the average researcher will never have the resources required to verify such claims? Surely it is a better idea to focus one's energy into one of the many crazy speculations that are confined to this planet... Speaking of which - has anyone from Avalon volunteered to walk to either of the poles to verify the 'Hollow Earth' reverie?
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #9
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, when I first started reading this thread the first thing that came to my mind was what Richard Hoagland has said about the lie being different at every level. That's the nature of compartmentalization from the accounts that many have discussed.

The story Dr. Deagle talks about concerning someone allowed in one of the underground laboratories and accompanied by armed guards to their room and having to follow a colored line on the floor to stay within his "compartment" or security level. The people in just the next room probably doesn't have a clue what that person knows or is doing.

Actually, John Lear does a good job of describing the levels of security and compartmentalization in the military structure in his Project Camelot interview. I was previously unaware that there were so many levels! And, to think that the President is only at level 17 with many levels above. Damn!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #10
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

If you believe as I do, that the creations of matter are temporary and specifically for spirits to exhaust imperfections, then why should anything exist that doesn't facilitate that? Why should any place not be inhabited by some form of life? Teachers in the religion I belong to (which shall remain nameless) have made various passing comments pointing out flaws in scientific thinking. One is that the sun is not hot, it is cooler than the earth and is inhabited by being of a higher order than a human. Humans being a middle form, not high, not low, just the greatest spiritual opportunity.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote