Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default All's quiet today (relatively)

Given the hightened anxiety generated yesterday (I was sure feeling it), this morning is a relatively quiet, beautiful fall day here in Michigan.

On the yahoo home page, news sounds pretty much like it has for the last weeks. Have we been given a respite?

I'm feeling it's time to get down to some creative spiritual problem solving and become proactive in creating solutions and methods to be co-creative with this ascension process.

Perhaps everything we are feeling is just the "coming to the surface" of old 3D beliefs for transformation.

We are still here...so, lets take advantage of that fact and get busy re-creating our destiny!

~LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
flekoun

Default Re: All's quiet today (relatively)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Given the hightened anxiety generated yesterday (I was sure feeling it), this morning is a relatively quiet, beautiful fall day here in Michigan.

On the yahoo home page, news sounds pretty much like it has for the last weeks. Have we been given a respite?

I'm feeling it's time to get down to some creative spiritual problem solving and become proactive in creating solutions and methods to be co-creative with this ascension process.

Perhaps everything we are feeling is just the "coming to the surface" of old 3D beliefs for transformation.

We are still here...so, lets take advantage of that fact and get busy re-creating our destiny!

~LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL~
quiet before a storm....
Old 10-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #3
Chesmayne
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: All's quiet today (relatively)

Hi,
From my web page: http://www.chesmayne.info

Problems

A composed position in which checkmate occurs in a set number of moves. A composed position, in which one side (usually :A) must force ++CM within a specific number of moves, against any defense. Creating such problems is an art, and there are even problem-composing tournaments in which the competitors try to create ‘beautiful’ problems. There are also problem-solving competitions in which the aim is to find the solutions as quickly as possible. Some papers publish regular chess columns in which traditional composed chess problems on Level-1 are a feature. In a problem, an artificial position is set up and a solver is required to find a way to ++CM in a specified number of moves, usually two or three, no matter what replies the defender makes. For the sake of uniformity, the first (key) move is always made by :A. In two-move problems only the key move is required. In three-move problems the second moves are required for correct solutions. As the composer’s purpose is to make the task difficult, the key move is almost always one that would be unlikely to occur to a player in an actual game, and is never a capture (except a mp) and never a +CH. Acanthus (plant): indicates that a difficult problem has been solved completely. The first composed chess problem was by caliph Mutasim Billah of Baghdad, circa 840 AD. The earliest European collections of chess problems were copied at the English monasteries of Abbotsbury and Cerne Abbey (Dorset) around 1250 AD. St. Nicholai penned the Bonus Socius, the first compilation of chess problems. In 1854 the first chess problem contest was held (London) and won by Walter Grimshaw. In 1862 the first study-composing tournament was held and won by Bernhard Horwitz. The longest solution to a composed problem needs 292 moves. “In Anna Karenina and Onegin not a single problem is solved, but they satisfy you completely just because all their problems are correctly presented. The court is obliged to submit the case fairly, but let the jury do the deciding, each according to its own judgement” (letter to Alexei Suvorin, 1888). “Your either part of the solution, or part of the problem”. “Anyone who isn’t confused doesn’t really understand the situation”. “A problem left to itself dries up or goes rotten. But fertilize a problem with a solution - you’ll hatch out dozens”.
Chesmayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #4
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

If that´s you in the avatar I suggest you take a trip outside fairyland and see what´s really going on.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

yeah building tension.. when we gonna get release? have we all been duped into thinking web bots could predict the future? we'll find out. im gonna take a long drive and try to relax.
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Its October 7th...

and its a beautiful day in Los Angeles... thats the best surprise of all.

We have decided that none shall prevail against our City of Angels.

Reality is what one makes of it... and this fine day I feel like spoutin' a few platitudes!:

Fear only leads to anger... Anger leads to hate... and hate is the path to the darkside.

This forum is like an onion.... when you peel away the layers, you cry.

I think that perhaps some people are actually turned on by false, fear based prophecies like that of Dr. Doom Deagle.

This is why I am leaving the forum... not enough useful information... just speculative fear & conjecture spreading like a SoCal wildfire during Santa Anna winds...

PS: Where the hell is the Robert Dean interview? Obviously his message was too positive and therefore deemed "Not Newsworthy." Does this beg the question as to the motives of K & B's information filtration tactics? Are they trying to paint a certain picture? And if so, why? HMMMMM... Could they be under subtle subconscious orders to turn lightworkers into wide eyed fear junkies... thus, disempowering them?
Are they being presented with an ever expanding parade of disinformation agents?
Once one has the big picture of the falacitic properties of living in the fear frequency, do the answers to the afforementioned questions even matter?

This is why I am setting sail for greener pastures.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

It is a beautiful day in the Northeast as well. And no chemtrails today (have they run out of money for chemtrails, I wonder?).

Things do feel peaceful, I'm just trying to enjoy being in the now.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
zuni

i don´t have fear.....just want the invisable prison walls to fall down.......the system does not work and it must change.....

also no chem trails here.......everyone appears to be havin a normal day.....
Old 10-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There is a sense of peacefulness today. Many were asked to participate in spiritual intervention and the energy today feels as if it has shifted so perhaps the light brigade worked. Wouldn’t that be delightful?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: All's quiet today (relatively)

I went and sat on a stone at Avebury today
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #11
Day1pm

I would tend to agree that today has been mostly quiet. The stock market still has no clue weather it wants to go up or down but overall I feel that we all get worked up over a date which is what we all read these interviews and posts for in the first place, and when we finally get a firm date we are dissappointed when nothing cool happens. Not that I'm looking for the world to end, financial collapse or martial law ect. It just makes me wonder why I bother reading any of this in the first place it makes me doubt my true feelings that something is wrong when a hyped date comes and goes witout incident. I for one am glad that the first half of today has gone smooth as can be expected for the recent times but at the same time anxious to see what the future brings. Sorry for the rambling, new to the site.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #12
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

I know those of us who visit this forum are aware of this date.. but I still think that only reprsents about .00001% of the populace...

so the tide is still in the wave of ignorance is bliss.. so far...

yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #13
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

I get a feeling that most people (not just from this forum) would rather this whole system collapse. I guess we all need that sense of action and adventure in our lives. Believe it or not, most of us are bored of life, and we need some spice to bring some ultra excitement or something. That's why most of us enjoy movies. But don't worry people, the web bots might be a bit off, which has happened in the past. However, this economic/military situation is not over (uhhh...not even close). We are in VERY difficult times. If the system doesn't fall today, it will certainly happen very soon! So count on some weird problems in your lives that will make us think the Dark Ages in Europe back in the day were "good old times!"

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think I will sleep like a log tonight
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think the icelandic internet bank debarcle could well be the thing.. £4 billion in uk savings have been frozen by the icelandic goverment.. 300 000 savers!! aslo RBS,BARCLAYS,LLOYDS/TSB had a meeting with the government to get £40 billion more.. i think its only a matter of time.. whilst everyone is looking at the usa from europe, everyone from the usa is looking at europe.

i think the uk will pop first, the most watched and controlled natiion on earth and heavily populated.. the lair of redsheild will be bought into line first me thinks
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #16
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Stay safe LA. Beautiful day in Puerto Rico.
Hey the positive hopeful meditative attitudes are winning over
the doom and gloom predictions for today. Thank God for that.
Yeah !!! I'm sure Dr. Deagle is relieve and so are we...
Lets hope it remains that way all day.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:04 PM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Have we been given a respite?

Or was it disinformation all along? There's no way to really know, but this is why I talk about doing all we can to eliminate fear. My teenage daughter called me late last night...she'd been lying awake worrying because she'd heard something dire was going to happen today. I told her that the world markets were in a tailspin and things were getting interesting, but probably nothing special would happen today.

Of course, it's not even noon yet where I live.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:08 PM   #18
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

And I had the most exciting and wonderful experience tonight since ever:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4475
Something did happen. We just probably couldn't see it.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

The events predicted by HalfPastHuman.com may simply be starting slow, but I think they are happening:

Government to unveil bank rescue
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7657422.stm

China cancels US military contact (over Taiwan) - this could easily escalate
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7656050.stm

Middle East stock markets plunge
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7657644.stm

Iran forces jet to land - this story has changed throughout the day
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7657066.stm

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8707161284

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...9CyAHk9s4pTE3Q

The stuff Bill Deagle was talking about may be a little over blown, but the day is not over yet!

Last edited by TheGhost; 10-07-2008 at 06:17 PM.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #20
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

According to http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm we have shifted into "relief language."

That means the event(s) have happened, we just haven't grasped the full impact and results of them yet.

Okay, I still feel calm and peaceful, and I'm sending compassion to the entire world.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #21
SnozzBerriez

i sure hope something happens in the next 48 hours. the web bot was off by a day on the pakistan guy stepping down so im still staying positive that something will happen. not to mention the other 14 PC sources saying something big will happen this month. cmon lets get it on already, bring on the chaos.

ive been a slave for 30 years im ready to be free for the first time in my life. this should be a free planet but its not. i still cant understand how 7 billion people are controlled by a handful of people. everyone needs to do some dmt and get their sh*t together.

and forget peace and love because it wont work right now, infact it never has, just like war and hate has never worked either. you have to have a balance.

im not balanced right now so im gonna go meditate. i really do wish everyone the best but things need to get way worse before they ever get better if it ever will.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #22
GodLover
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Deagle's interview just creates panic, nothing else. I liked what David Wilcock said. Panic is not the answer.

Sometimes people hallucinate, and fool themselves into thinking it was a vision. His mention of matrix etc feels like he saw the movie Matrix and then started hallucinating about it. As for Chicago, the movie Chain reaction uses chicago as target for nuclear explosion and that's an example how movies can clog people's brain.

David Wilcock sounds much more reasonable, practical and calm.

We must not fear nor panic, nothing has happened today so far and nothing would.

Peace to all.
GodLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #23
gazbom
Banned

The Bank of Scotland is on the brink of collapse! It lost 45% of it's share price in one day, "HE" mentioned the first domino could be the bank of Scotland!
I saw a convoy of Dutch troops on the move today by Schiphol Airport, no milatary barraks there as far as I now!
He said it could happen like this, yesterday was the third worst stock day in history, today not much better.

Have we been given a respite? Yeah, right on!

Last edited by gazbom; 10-07-2008 at 06:42 PM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #24
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

Credit crisis: World in turmoil

Says it all for me.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #25
GodLover
Avalon Senior Member

By panicking we attract the very things we fear or want to avoid. Instead if thoughts of fear or worry intrude our minds, we must affirm positive thoughts, or speak the positive thoughts aloud. Sometimes the thoughts come as if from nowhere and those are not really our thoughts but the ones travelling in the ether, we must realize calmly they are not our thoughts and spread only peace and goodwill.
GodLover is offline   Reply With Quote