Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #26
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Exclamation Re: Nexus Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Miami View Post

Don' know where to post this Bu it's important if you all can help post this in the right locations

George Green will be on a live conference with our group Wed. Nov 5, @ 9:30 - PM EST. If you have specific questions for George Green please send them to: georgegreenquestions@gmail.com By no later than November 3.

Dial-In Number: 218-936-3860 Conference ID: 357 187 followed by pound sign (#)

Just wondering..........

When you say "our group"............ Which group is that ?? as you haven't been clear in what is going on.

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #27
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus Conference

hi folks ive been trying Jessica's site but safari says it doesn't exist.
Looks like the Jesuits are on to her, I'll keep trying has anyone else got through to her site?.
Love an stuff, Peter.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #28
Johnno

Smile Re: Nexus Conference

Thank you Ant0ni081, deepblu777 and AlexTony for your thanks.
Take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Johnno
Old 10-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #29
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Jessica's site may have overloaded with all the visitors from here. The site exists but most likely has be switched off because her bandwidth allocation has been exceeded. This is not uncommon under these circumstances.

Regards, nodrog.c
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #30
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

[SIZE="2"]Hi everyone.
Well I can't say much more than what Johnno said about the NEXUS conference... Maybe I'll just add that I met Bill within 5 minutes of arrival. He was typing away at his lap top in the reception area.
Reception.jpg

I boldly went up to shake his hand - thank him for what he's doing for us all - apologise for interrupting - and thanked him for his time, when he replied 'oh no not at all. I want to talk to everyone, and please come and see me at any time.' He then a few hours later joined Marty Cherrie and I for a drink at the bar for a good couple of hours with next to no sleep within the past 36 hours. I was blown away over the next three days how Bill and Kerry were ... how shall I put it ... accosted every single minute that they were there. At the buffet breakfast Bill couldn't even serve himself some fruit without someone coming up and talking for 15 minutes. I was amazed at his ... diligence and compassion for everyone he spoke to. Anyway I'll stop raving. I had a ball and I hope to see you all next year - if we're all still on planet earth that is !
Bill and Kerry.jpg

Last edited by Global Nomad; 10-18-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #31
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I was at the Nexus Conference.. was great fun. I could have easily listened to Project Camelot for 8 hours straight, their alotted time came and went far too quickly and was all for the benefit of people who had not been following their work at all. There was no exciting new information .. other than a snippet of bill deagle's silly apocalyptic nightmare.. and a small section of David Wilcocks rational common sense rebuttal.
Was still exciting to be there however and I enjoyed seeing Bill and Kerry having breakfast at a nearby table the next morning with various other 'alternative celebrities' around the room getting their food amoungst the many other oblivious hotel guests on school holidays who dont have a clue what is going on on this planet let alone the universe.

I observed from afar rather than mob Bill and Kerry with questions.. they have my respect and support, I dont need photo ops or autographs.

Worth mentioning that Lloyd Pye was an excellent speaker aswel extremely coherent with wonderful communication skills and a fascinating subject.

The days highlight for me was the few seconds I got to personally connect with the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull and its energy field.. my heart was beating so fast, all I can say is; WOW!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #32
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Red face 10 min video

it would be cool if we could see that 10 minute video kerry and bill put together... as a sort of mini camelot documentary.

how do you trust someone to read your aura when you can't always read your own... ha. many strange things have happened to me, to say the least. once a woman stopped me on the street because she said something about my aura being strong to her... i should have not ignored her the way i did. but i come from a place of all or nothing sometimes... and that leads to trust or mistrust. i was probably having a trust nobody kind of day. also, i live in the city, where one is often bombarded by unstrustworthy strangers. at the same time, i am one of those people to blindly trust every one of them because i believe there is good inside and for that moment i'm the one that is supposed to be getting it out of them... for whatever reason. whoever they are.

for that same reason, people love to take advantage of me... and sometimes i can't help but let them, even though i know that's exactly what is going on. is there something in this crazy mind manipulation game that constantly forces us against our own will?

oh and the crying out of nowhere, the deep sadness for humans right now... i could blame it on depression... but we all seem to know it is more than that really. i know it is. i've always known it is more. and i've always been depressed. but now it is out of control. and really scary to me because i feel like i can't control it.

anyhow, thanks to everyone out there for their constant belief in MORE.

cheers. i don't mean to blab. i know we are all *here* for a reason and i wish to express my gratitude.

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:22 AM   #33
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

There will be many who will think this post is in the wrong thread.
But since it's the thread of the moment and technical issues have been discussed and more likely to be seen by those that need to see it I will take the opportunity to ask 'can we please have an update on what is happening with the Bob Dean interview?
Thank you,
Regards,Stephen
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #34
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I was at the Nexus Conference.. was great fun.
Did you hear Bob Dean?
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 AM   #35
GFM
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Nexus Conference

I too went to the Nexus Conference early this month - what a magical few days we all experienced. I have a photo taken of a group of us on the last night, with the use of Dr. Harry Oldfields camera filter - see if you can notice the unusual shapes above us all in the background....

hi to all our friends made at the conference - Marty & Cherie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nexus gang3 08.jpg (10.9 KB, 22 views)
GFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #36
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Did you hear Bob Dean?
Whats that supposed to mean?? gee you get some random comments on these forums

Bob Dean has nothing to do with the nexus conference.. but if you are referering to the recent camelot interview.. of course I watched it.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote