Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 05:19 AM   #1
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Exposing the Unification Church

Cults are a destructive form of mind control. I was brought up around the Unification Church, an organization headed by Rev. Sun Myung Moon who advocates family values and world peace. Meanwhile this guy has fathered several illegitimate children and gives money to George Bush Sr. The whole thing is set up like a feudal kingdom. His family sits in mansions while his peasants sell flowers and trinkets on the street. I cringe when I see him and his wife with their crowns http://www.andrewcusack.com/moon4.jpg. Also, this guy claims to be the Messiah, Jesus Christ himself! These cults prey on people who come from broken families offering the comfort their families failed to give them. My father left the church in the early '90s but my mother is still very much a part of it. Although she means well in her efforts for world peace she doesn't realize what she's really doing. I try to talk to her about it but I have found that it is so much a part of her life that it's as though I'm attacking her and not her beliefs.

Is there anyone else who has been a part of this cult or has any suggestions on how to deprogram these people?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Ag&vt=lf&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n+church&vt=lf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you define yourself as a victim of the world--or the world?" Alan Watts

Last edited by Arkan; 09-20-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:30 AM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Exposing the Unification Church

wow.....is this a Korean church? my family is korean, and very Christian, I grew up indoctrinated as part of this whole mess, I went through a lot of inner turmoil throughout my teenage years because of this religious crap....I hated going to church. my grandmother is very very brainwashed and extremely religous. my parents a bit less...fanatic but they still go to church....

is this guy based in NY? I remember my parents talking a bit about some scandal that happened to the church we used to go to when we still lived in Flushing, this church might be it? I was very young then. I'm going to ask my mom about this.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Exposing the Unification Church

Arkan, you are really ahead, congratulations partner!

Down NWO! Down Luciferians! Down interdimensinal non positive espiritual beings! hahaha
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote