Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default The criminals are being brought to justice!

http://www.worldreports.org/news/217...._crime_cadres
Quote:
• POSSIBLE RATIONALE FOR AIR FRANCE 447 DISASTER

• BLOWS RAIN DOWN UPON THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS

• BUSH SR. AND BARBARA TOLD TO PACK FOR JAIL

• GEORGE W. BUSH REPORTED TO BE 'ON SUICIDE[D?] WATCH'

• SENIOR U.S. ARMY AND AIR FORCE PERSONNEL ARRESTED

• KISSINGER ACCOMPANIED BY TWO INTERPOL AGENTS

• EARLIER INTELLIGENCE RECEIVED [DIARY FORMAT]

• DISCONNECT AT THE U.S. TREASURY

• IN BEIJING, GEITHNER TOUTED A ‘PAULSON’-STYLE $4T CONTRACT

• CHINESE SAID: ‘THE MONEY’S COMPROMISED: GET OUT’

• ‘MAINSTREAM’ NOW USING THE WORD ‘CRIMINAL’

• PERVERSE INTENT TO REVIVE AND CONTINUE THE FRAUDULENT FINANCE CAROUSEL

• MACROFINANCIAL ASSESSMENT AND PROSPECTS

• FOREIGN CREDITORS ARE CUTTING THEIR LOSSES

• POLICY DECISIONS WITHOUT THE MISSING INPUT

• INDICATORS OF GLOBAL DEFLATION

• CHENEY’S NEWSMAX OPERATION CLOSED DOWN?

much more on these 'news' items on link.

This seems to corroborate Fulford and Zagami's video.

Hopefully.....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The criminals are being brought to justice!

Hi Avid, great post thanks. The fact that all will come out in the wash is a "must happen" scenario. Nothing can stay hidden forever. I love that expression, "The darkest hour is right before the dawn". With things being so dark at the moment, dawn is just around the corner!

All we have to remember is that Love to All will win the war.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

So far this has been a site that puts out a lot of "information" that never manifests. It is like the 4winds one. I will ask the same question as I did for postings of that site. Is there one example of something they have printed that actually has come to pass or is correct. With 4winds no one was able to give me one example of accuracy, that's pretty bad odds for sites that regularly post. I would love to hear differently, until that time I will choose to read fiction from books, that are labeled thus.

Last edited by judykott; 06-12-2009 at 06:23 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm
Christopher Story...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Story

something isn't quite right....
although that list would be a welcome change - I reckon it's psy-ops again
Need verification on more than one front on each item on the list.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124457748334599149.html
Quote:
U.S. House lawmakers on Tuesday filed a subpoena to compel the Federal Reserve to turn over internal notes and emails detailing the central bank's role in encouraging Bank of America Corp. to complete its acquisition of Merrill Lynch & Co. .... much more on link
Old 06-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #6
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears, as much as I want to believe myself, that we are heading in the right direction, in the light of these current events as many other good people all around might think, but unfortunately these actions are induced by the illuminati in order to clean a part of them: kill some for the better of their many (a purge, like communists always did, periodically) while establishing a smoke screen, leading us to believe, everything is OK ... the good will oust the bad, same as we were already conditioned by cheap Hollywood movies.

What would be of more effect for the sheeple mass than "punishing" some of the "bad boys"? (which already has been presented us as such)

But at their height of power grip, at all the society levels, is hardly to believe that they would want to give up their millennia dream of ruling absolutist the world and to their power which has been acquired by hard-work and sacrifices for many generations, with huge amount of money spent, as well.

The recent nice theatrical piece, played by B. Fulford and ready-to-be-sacrificed-illuminati-peon, Leo Zagami, will not fool somebody who knows that the wolf is changing the fur, but never the habit.

So, they would want to dull our senses, letting us to believe that everything is solved, without any action or effort from our side, everything is cared about and we are heading for good, from now on. It is a stratagem of last moment, using "assest" specially breed for this kind of intervention, for long time ago.

They are breast feeding us, with some inoffensive for them pieces of information, information that already people know and long time in public domain; just a little bit of disinfo. By their rush of throwing in the fight of different kind of disinfos, different actions irrational at first sight is just a sign for me, that the awareness rate of us the sheeple was too fast paced for their agenda put in place, in the last time. Just because of this, they are loosing ground, because of people started to be awakened are they shivering, not because someone menacing them with ninja style execution

So, they look to me like in need time to buy, in order finishing and tightening the devilish grid of mass suppressing; do not be fooled around by thinkful wishing. Nothing officially and seriously enough is happening, to backup such tricky scenario as they are presenting now to us.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Dears, as much as I want to believe myself, that we are heading in the right direction, in the light of these current events as many other good people all around might think, but unfortunately these actions are induced by the illuminati in order to clean a part of them: kill some for the better of their many (a purge, like communists always did, periodically) while establishing a smoke screen, leading us to believe, everything is OK ... the good will oust the bad, same as we were already conditioned by cheap Hollywood movies.

What would be of more effect for the sheeple mass than "punishing" some of the "bad boys"? (which already has been presented us as such)

But at their height of power grip, at all the society levels, is hardly to believe that they would want to give up their millennia dream of ruling absolutist the world and to their power which has been acquired by hard-work and sacrifices for many generations, with huge amount of money spent, as well.

The recent nice theatrical piece, played by B. Fulford and ready-to-be-sacrificed-illuminati-peon, Leo Zagami, will not fool somebody who knows that the wolf is changing the fur, but never the habit.

So, they would want to dull our senses, letting us to believe that everything is solved, without any action or effort from our side, everything is cared about and we are heading for good, from now on. It is a stratagem of last moment, using "assest" specially breed for this kind of intervention, for long time ago.

They are breast feeding us, with some inoffensive for them pieces of information, information that already people know and long time in public domain; just a little bit of disinfo. By their rush of throwing in the fight of different kind of disinfos, different actions irrational at first sight is just a sign for me, that the awareness rate of us the sheeple was too fast paced for their agenda put in place, in the last time. Just because of this, they are loosing ground, because of people started to be awakened are they shivering, not because someone menacing them with ninja style execution

So, they look to me like in need time to buy, in order finishing and tightening the devilish grid of mass suppressing; do not be fooled around by thinkful wishing. Nothing officially and seriously enough is happening, to backup such tricky scenario as they are presenting now to us.
Couldn't have said it better.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #8
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

true, we must remain objective, and assume that they are extremely clever, BUT, if we convince ourselves that everything is a sinister trap, isn't it possible that we are helping to support/reinforce that reality, simply by the continuous belief that it is so? I fall in this trap all the time, but try to remember to remind myself that if I give too much emotional energy to them, I am supporting them.

According to the Mayan calendar, we are moving through the Galactic cycle. The Mayans claim that the end-product of the Galactic cycle is ETHICS. We have moved out of the Planetary cycle of POWER, and are well into the new cycle. I see this shade toward ethics happening everywhere, but it is not like a switch that turns on on a given day, but more like a slow gradual process that builds all the way through a given cycle.

Now I don't think it's wise to hold any belief system as gospel, so I take even the Mayan calendar with a grain of salt (Although Ian Lunghold's interpretation of it is one of my favorite dreams of how the world will be)

BUT, its certainly better than giving my focused attention to the current PTB pyramid paradigm.

So, in my reality, during this cycle we will slowly see more and more accountability (not revenge) in every aspect of our world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNdlf...layer_embedded
Respect, CV

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-13-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

My gosh, how much I would want this be truth with Ron Paul and FED audit... But look here, about Ron Paul. Do you think these pics are fake?

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com/2008...e-horned-hand/

Is this possible that even Ron Paul be an illuminati asset kept by them for long time in standby, just for these cases might appear? Isn't it dangerous to gather around so many libertarian fighters who believe in him and then lead them in a wrong direction?

Really, we should be wise as serpents, these days!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: The criminals are being brought to justice!

MIS-information = DIS-information = Great Lies cloaked in truth = Secret Plans = Evil deceptions = all forms of diversions, red herrings.

These are all different means to the same end, to keep people off balance, keep the people in a state of fear, easy to control the masses. This is the real conspiracy. The few manipulating the minds of the many. Shear the Sheeple, then Drive them over the cliff, grab-up everything that's left.

Sure, some are "cashing-in" on this too. Taking money in the pretense of offering "hidden truth," selling solutions to non-existent problems.
Such ones are part of the same ring of conspirators they pretend to expose. Selling Snake Oil to salve the same fears they themselves have created. Self-fulfilling prophecies, mayhem created by madmen. Diversion is the magic trick: "look at this, while your pockets picked."

We will not be counted along with the Sheeple. Those among us who know = Self-Responsibility is one of the Keys to real Truth.

I would pass these Keys along to anyone, but first must need to get their attention...

Good Nite, Please leave on the Light.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I will believe whatever **** they're peddling when I *SEE* it with my own two eyes.

Regardless, I *know* that the Bushes are "on the run". They're all running around and I'm the guy standing in the middle with the pitchfork, plotting my hunting strategy.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote