Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #76
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Hi Bill/Kerry,

Wanted to say that you are both doing a fantastic job. Keep it up. Despite the concerns of a few on here about paying I see no problem with this if the right facility is set up. I'll pay whatever the charge and then some to support your work

Just wanted to ask, did you ever check out the Stan Romanek story? http://www.rense.com/general46/stan1.html

Have any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:59 PM   #77
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
When will you have interviews with either Lisette Larkins or Nancy Red Star? Nancy in particular would be very interesting, as she has written (and is continuing to write) books detailing Skyperson/Star Nations lore among Native American groups and has spoken with many tribal Elders in the course of compiling her material.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
We do know Lisette Larkins - a delightful and fascinating person. We've not yet met Nancy Red Star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry,

When are you visiting Canada? Heard Bill is going to reside in Australia (which I wonder about as the internet is going to be censored shortly) and Kerry are you going to stay in Sedona?
Wish there were more Canadians on this Forum...not that I don't really appreciate communicating with you all from diverse countries around the globe.
Enjoy being part of this Forum and feel Bill and Kerry you are doing a great job!
No plans to visit Canada, though I love the country. My parents were both Canadian and I've spent quite a bit of time out west, climbing and hiking in the Rockies. I also spent a year teaching in the Laurentians in Ste-Agathe-des-Monts when I was in my 20s, where I first learned to ski.

I've also fallen in love with Australia: my first visit there was just last month, which no-one, including myself, can believe. I'm considering all my options. At the moment I'm in Switzerland, a beautiful, sane and impeccably organized country which I know well and where I have a large number of friends. I'll be here certainly for a number of months and maybe much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narain View Post
Hi Bill & Kerry,

When one school building in haiti collapsed, it was normal but when another school building there too collapsed (this news was very short and casualties were minimum)....is there some similarity bet bridge in minneapolis and this...may be i am thinking in exreams...please forgive me if am wrong in my thinking....
Good questions... but absolutely no idea, I'm afraid.

[To be continued...]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:17 PM   #78
David
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Kerry & Bill,

You have done two interviews with Jim Sparks. One was about "The Keepers" and the other with Bill Holden. Jim's experiences mesh in with mine. I do not have the total recall like he does but can personally verify a lot of what happened to him from my own experiences. I have read his book "The Keepers" but was wondering if there is anything new and will there be another interview in the future?

Best Regards,

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #79
gracephi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Do you any plans to interview Mary Croft?

Mary wrote the book:
"HOW I CLOBBERED
EVERY BUREAUCRATIC
CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY
KNOWN TO MAN
... a Spiritual Economics Book
on $$$ and
Remembering Who You Are"

Mary Lives in Canada and is totally free unlike all of us americans who are enslaved by the corporation called the US Government via our birth certifcates.

I had no idea I was a slave till I was educated by Mary. We dont know what we dont know.

many thanks, Grace
gracephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #80
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Bill-

Thanks for adding such value to the site by answering member questions directly.

With regards to parallel timelines, do you believe these timelines exist only in the etheric planes of our own conciousness, or are they actual 3D timelines that we could travel back and forth from? I have always thought that timelines viewed on "looking glass" type devices were purely etheric in nature, and were only presenting other possible or probable futures, not the "actual" future.

Not sure if that is clear, but I guess it all ties in to the idea that the only thing that actually exists is the "here and now". All other realities are just possible or probable outcomes.

If you believe these timelines to be real 3D existences/environments, are there seperate entities, or souls occupying other parallel me's? Is my physical body being controlled by another soul in an alternative reality right now?

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 11-28-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:40 PM   #81
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Bill-

Thanks for adding such value to the site by answering member questions directly.

With regards to parallel timelines, do you believe these timelines exist only in the etheric planes of our own conciousness, or are they actual 3D timelines that we could travel back and forth from? I have always thought that timelines viewed on "looking glass" type devices were purely etheric in nature, and we only presenting other possible or probable futures, not the "actual" future.

Not sure if that is clear, but I guess it all ties in to the idea that the only thing that actually exists is the "here and now". All other realities are just possible or probable outcomes.

If you believe these timelines to be real, 3D existences, is there a seperate entity, or soul occupying a parallel me? Is my physical body being controlled by another soul in an alternative reality right now?

Peace and love,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Great question and really goes to the heart of Camelot! This is one question I'd really like to both Bill and Kerry to answer.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:23 AM   #82
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

been following your work for years and love you guys, and your mission

what are your thoughts on the possibility that much of the disclosure we have all being exposed to (since the 80s) is actually engineered by the powers that be for unknown reasons that could be benign in nature (bringing the masses up to date before TSHTF) or perhaps even more manipulation towards some desired nefarious goal?

thanks
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #83
Earle
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill and Kerry,

I would like to start as many others have by saying thank you. Your inspiring work has set my life in a new direction, given me a new-found purpose, and changed me (for the better) in many ways. So for this, and so much more, I thank you; my gratitude is more than words can express.

My question to you is whether or not you have viewed either of Alex Collier's videos on the Andromedans. Alex claims to be a multiple abductee at the hands of these benevolent beings, and his testimony has brought me nothing but the strongest thoughts of hope, love and light.

There has been a thread started about him here on the Camelot part of the forums; there is a link to his original 1994 interview where he describes multiple alien races, and some of his encounters with the Andromedans.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4507

This second link is his most recent video to date, done in May of this year. I believe it's some sort of UFO conference. Here he goes into more detail about his encounters with the Andromedans, and sheds light on their thoughts on the future of the human race and our current situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY62d...ext=1&index=12

I would ask, as a personal favour, that you take the time to watch these videos if you have not already, ESPECIALLY the second one, and share your opinion on what he preaches. Does anything he says ring true to anything you have seen/heard in your own experiences?

Once again, thank you for all you have done, I look forward to your reply

Earle

Last edited by Earle; 12-10-2008 at 08:57 AM.
Earle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #84
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

I would ask, as a personal favour, that you take the time to watch these videos if you have not already, ESPECIALLY the second one, and share your opinion on what he preaches. Does anything he says ring true to anything you have seen/heard in your own experiences?

May I interrupter for a moment!

After watching Alex I felt that I needed to share the following.
Although he talks of Andromedans and his interaction with them I have to take that on face value. It is his perception that we need to live by our conscious that resonates with me. About 4.5 years ago I went through a personal crisis. As a result I have had a change of attitude so profound that I was put back in touch with my conscious. From that time on I have been guided to many places on what seemed a great learning curve ( hence Camelot and Avalon ) I was made aware that as human beings we have been given the most valuable gift of the universe FREE WILL (the ability to create) It is this free will that has been under attach and subversive control by the powers that lord finance and materialism.

I have been listening to "Handbook for the new Paradigm" where a shift in conscious to create another path is championed. Alex delivered the path
via the law of continuance. It is a change from "Whats in it for me" to "How can I help" If we all gave 5 hours a week to charity or helping less fortunate the world would be a very different place. No matter how oppressive the forces that are used to control our free will, we still have the choice to help if we so desire, we simply have to choose.
With all the conditioning that we have been subject to, especially the last 100 years or so it can be very difficult to make those choices.
Alex put it perfectly "develop an attitude of Gratitude". The discipline for me today is to Do what my conscious suggest, despite what my subversive cultured Ego wants If it don't feel right then it probably isn't right.

Sorry to waffle on a bit but Alex really hit to spot.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #85
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

I just watched a very interesting video of the late Dr. Michael Wolf...
It can be viewed here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj-XqCQr3DQ
I have searched the Project Camelot site and found no mention of this individual.
Are you aware of his disclosure?, and What is your take on his disclosure?
Thanks for the wonderful work that you do for all truthseekers.
Unmconditional Love
William F Martin
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #86
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill and/or Kerry

Have you heard of the work/lectures by Virgil Armstrong? And would you consider interviewing him? He was apprently physically present at one of the crashed flying saucers around the time of the Roswell crash. He also knows firsthand of underground tunnels bases and of some of the ETs interacting with military etc. I believe he resides ine or near Sedona these days.

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote