Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

This thread is dedicated to those who would like to share their Reptilian experiences. Be forewarned as to the nature of this type of experience can be very graphic in nature. This thread is also dedicated to those who embrace the possibility of expanding your personal awareness. It is being presented to you as not a copy and paste piece of work as these testimonies are still second hand in nature to you, the viewer. For the ones telling the story, God Bless you for surviving such an encounter.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

Your wish has been granted Mudra,
the original content of this post is now replaced with this.

Mudra wrote:
My post on the original reptilian encounters thread created havoc and turmoil.
Close and distant friends underwent suffering as a consequence of this.
Those who know me well know this was not my intention.
I can understand however how for other people the lightness of spirit with which I adressed
an otherwise serious topic has been taken as a sign of malice and disrespect.
Would I still be able to edit on the original thread I would remove my post there.
I apogolize for a move of mine that I now see was irrelevant and unwise.
I feel I had no place on your reptilian encounters thread LionHawk.
I have spoken on a subject I had no subjective reality about .
My words therefore were irrelevant.
Again to you LionHawk and all those concerned my apologies .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by Karen; 10-22-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Last time I saw a dragon is in a fairy Tale
That was a close encounter of a loving type.

YouTube - Sword in the Stone - Merlin and Mim into Various Animals

Love Always
mudra
MUDRA!!!!!!!!! My favourite film ever!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Last time I saw a dragon is in a fairy Tale
That was a close encounter of a loving type.
Mudra, I'm surprised at your post. It seems to be a mocking of the intent of the thread.
You yourself started a thread about "mind control", and I have to ask you...do you believe that it is a "loving" being that wound attempt to do such mind control? Exactly what type of beings would impose mind control?

There are several people on this forum that struggle with this...and to dismiss it with a cartoon is a slap in the face to the ones that have to deal with it.

I have never been subject to these beings that I am consciously aware of...but there are many here that suffer with the trauma.....that may be the reason that they are not jumping on the bandwagon to answer this thread....it's too much to recall.

An of course there would be the reaction of it being a "fantasy" in the minds of those that do not understand or believe...therefore mocking them.

It is all too real to them, so a little compassion is in order here....let them if they will tell their story without ridicule.
But the cartoon...most likely will naturally remind them...they will be laughed at..made fun of and thought crazy...when in fact...this is a very real and terrifying part of their life.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well, Well, Well..................If it isn't Mr. Smith. You thought no one knew. I knew the first day I got here.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Well, Well, Well..................If it isn't Mr. Smith. You thought no one knew. I knew the first day I got here.
?? LIonhawk who is Mr. Smith? What did you know?
Old 10-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk,
That is a bold statement. What made you think that upon your arrival at Avalon?

The only thing we ask for at Avalon is the TRUTH.

Pete
Old 10-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Mudra, I'm surprised at your post. It seems to be a mocking of the intent of the thread.

Brook this is not my intent .
Lionhawk asked for genuine reptilian experiences one may have had . I wanted to answer him but could only do it from my own truth : I never met a reptilian being through my entire life and the first moment I heard of such creatures was effectively through Disney .
Since then I read and heard a lot about reptilians...I would be interested to hear the testimony of anyone here in Avalon that would have had such an experience but as far as I am concerned I met none of them myself.

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra it may not have been your intent but it was very effective in sprinkeling "fairy dust" to put those back to sleep with imaginary dragons.

There are some who would love to bring their truth to the table...but now the imgage of Disney gives it discredit.
Lets not forget the image of disney with the penis implanted to distract the minds of our children.

These truths cannot be covered up in "loving" denial...because there is nothing loving about the experience.

And so it begins....shall we cover our heads to the truth these folks would share....let them just keep it to themselves...or will we allow them to shine a light on the darkness...and reveal the truth...the truth "you cannot handle"
Old 10-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings LionHawk. In the other "counter-intel" thread, you mentioned your purpose in bringing up this topic, that of assistance, help, and of protection.

Might you offer here what you know of "protection"? I'm sure many viewers of Avalon have read plenty descriptives of encounters w/reptilians.

I'm not sure that reading more descriptives would be of much help... but discussions about protection would be, at least to me.

I appreciate the Thread starter and I do understand reluctance of others to share personal experiences.

thank you
Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #11
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I have shared my experience on two other threads... no responses. And just to be clear, it was a little traumatizing at the time but it is not a trauma I have carried with me all these years... I just want to know what the heck it was is all, especially after learning about Reptilians through David Icke the question is bigger now than it's ever been for me.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Brook has it ever occurred to you that maybe this reptoid theory is mind manipulation? We are dealing with masters of mind control, perfected after many generations of practice, no one can deny that. They KNOW how to make people believe in lies, it's all around us.... You yourself say you have no first hand experience but seem to be 100% convinced.

If I was one of them I would be looking at the internet as a prime new tool to practice with. You know what? I could register a new account here tomorrow, gain the trust of many members, and weave a tale that would fit right in with many other theories out there about reptiles...

I believe many on this forum are speaking truth when they say they have seen strange beings. My own mother is one such person who had experiences and I believe her as well with all my heart. But this does not mean that we are being led down a path of doom by man eating shape shifting reptiles who have infested our governments at every level.

Maybe they are... I keep an open mind, but to believe it without proof is leaving oneself open to manipulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
These truths cannot be covered up in "loving" denial...because there is nothing loving about the experience.

And so it begins....shall we cover our heads to the truth these folks would share....let them just keep it to themselves...or will we allow them to shine a light on the darkness...and reveal the truth...the truth "you cannot handle"
Old 10-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Brook has it ever occurred to you that maybe this reptoid theory is mind manipulation? We are dealing with masters of mind control, perfected after many generations of practice, no one can deny that. They KNOW how to make people believe in lies, it's all around us.... You yourself say you have no first hand experience but seem to be 100% convinced.

If I was one of them I would be looking at the internet as a prime new tool to practice with. You know what? I could register a new account here tomorrow, gain the trust of many members, and weave a tale that would fit right in with many other theories out there about reptiles...

I believe many on this forum are speaking truth when they say they have seen strange beings. My own mother is one such person who had experiences and I believe her as well with all my heart. But this does not mean that we are being led down a path of doom by man eating shape shifting reptiles who have infested our governments at every level.

Maybe they are... I keep an open mind, but to believe it without proof is leaving oneself open to manipulation.
:thumb_yell o:
Old 10-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Mind manipulation???... I wasn't even awake at the time it happened... No mind manipulation here!... Besides the fact that I wasn't alone witnessing this 'thing'... Otherwise I probably would think that my mind manipulated me. Not so... I saw what I saw and chalked it up to unexplained mysteries, and it still to this day is a mystery.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Mind manipulation???... I wasn't even awake at the time it happened... No mind manipulation here!... Besides the fact that I wasn't alone witnessing this 'thing'... Otherwise I probably would think that my mind manipulated me. Not so... I saw what I saw and chalked it up to unexplained mysteries, and it still to this day is a mystery.
Angel...I'm so sorry I missed your other thread...Can you recount your story for us??
Old 10-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #16
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I hate typing... Therefore repeating myself... Just look here... http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=counter+intel... And there was another thread here... http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...highlight=York
Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Lionhawk, yes i did...
Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I wasn't talking about your experience Angel, or anyone elses for that matter. I believe you are genuine.
I was talking about this doctrine of hoplessness and fear that lionhawk and many others seems to believe without question.
Anything that leaves a taste of fear in my mouth I doubt, as fear is what manipulative people want us to be experience, that is their goal.

There is too much love and beauty around to ignore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #19
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

So many sucked in to the need, I also joined to see the result.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers

I have incounter a reptillian in my ancient past, it was one of my dreams I now remember this.
I was walking around the area looked like warm hot pools with water.
found some bones and I was walking future then I was suddenly approached by one it had a tail as a remembered this and the only thing it wanted to do with me was to eat me .... O yeah I was taller then him...

Then I slapped it in to the water with my left hand like it did not even exist.

That was very graphic

Last edited by mu2143; 10-13-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #21
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Phtha... No offense taken whatsoever. I know that there is an abundance of love and beauty but at this point I rarely see it unless alone enjoying the beautiful sounds of nature... Until of course I spot a chemtrail in the sky which always seems to bring me back to this reality that I cannot stand... How do you do it?
Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #22
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wasn't talking about your experience Angel, or anyone elses for that matter. I believe you are genuine.
I was talking about this doctrine of hoplessness and fear that lionhawk and many others seems to believe without question.
Anything that leaves a taste of fear in my mouth I doubt, as fear is what manipulative people want us to be experience, that is their goal.

There is too much love and beauty around to ignore...
What doctrine are you speaking of in regard to Lionhawk? I have not heard him once speak about being hopeless or in fear. He has simply said not to sit back and say we have already won, and thus do nothing.

Please quote what Lionhawk has said and where.

Thank you,

US
Old 10-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #23
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Phtha,

You already have a thread sharing your theory of mind control. Why hijack this thread and try to steer it in a direction which basically says those who have had experiences with Reps are deluded by some mind control agenda? Please discuss this in that thread.

This thread was supposed to be about sharing experiences, not defending the fact they happened.

US
Old 10-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #24
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I, since becoming part of this site have sat in the background watching, sometimes joining in with TRUTH as to the way I saw things. This at times upset many, I do believe mind control is rife on this site which is why I changed my identity but, before I could join I was given a free pass by someone else who must have enjoyed my honesty. You now know me as ammit.

I believe Lionhawk and stand with him because i have seen. And with my own eyes.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #25
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I have read it all, from voice to skull technologies and also Matthew Delooze's "take" that his experience w/abduction by reps complete w/tortuous experience was implanted in his mind, because, as is his take, some of us are harder 'nuts to crack' in the mind control realm, thus technologies are used to convince us. I'm aware of all such "takes"... and, especially in Matthew's view, I had to give it to him, his view is a novel one... how clever can clever be?

Still, I await Lionhawks offerings of methods of protection from such invasions. Whether rep contact is real or fabricated, they are STILL first hand experiences by those that perceived them, complete w/physical 3D senses receptions, the whole niners.

This thread was started w/an appeal ONLY to those that have first hand experiences to post here... I'm asking Lionhawk for his/ner information of viable protection techniques or whatever he/she has to offer, as it the purpose of Lionhawk stated in the other thread of 'counter intel'... assistance, help, protection.

It's obvious that people will not post their personal experiences here... so may we get solution oriented?
Closed Thread