Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Do we need a Solar System View rather than a World View? In 3rd or 4th grade...I drew the Solar System over and over again...day after day. Why? Also...why does this thread generate no interest? It would seem to be a polarizing or even inflammatory subject...especially in light of the cr@p the U.S. has been involved in over the last few decades. The rest of the world is not amused. I am, however, promoting the Constitution...and not the U.S.

Could someone please tell me who really owns and controls the Solar System? Is there a Solar System Constitution which presently exists (other than the one in the first post)? Are these important questions? Why? Why not?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-17-2009 at 07:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #27
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe someone does rule and own this solar system- should be part of disclosure.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:59 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are any moons or planets for sale? How much would Neptune pay for Uranus? This thread is about all aspects of the Solar System...but always with the governmental aspects clearly in mind. I call this Comprehensive Concentration. Which planets and moons have bases on them? Most of them? Do the inhabitants comment on Avalon? Hmmmm.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:58 PM   #29
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Are you assuming there is no galactic organization already in place? We may soon find out otherwise, and they may have something to say about what rights and authority we have outside of our home planet. If there is truth the stories about being "warned off the moon", they may have already done so.

I think this exercise may be premature. First, we need to know where the transition leaves us as individuals. For example, how many laws and regulations do you need for people who are always working for the common good? What abilities will we have that we don't have now? What access to knowledge will we have? Second, we need to understand our place in the galactic system. We will be the new kids, and it's unlikely that we will be "laying down the law" for anyone but us. In fact, there may be certain standards for individual and group rights that we must elevate ourselves to. Third, we are likely to see massive technological changes based on suppressed technology that will completely change what we as humans are capable of. This must be put to wise use because we have a lot of damage to undo before we can settle into a new way of doing things.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:26 PM   #30
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am assuming nothing. I would hope that Responsible Freedom is not a new, feared, or forbidden concept in a supposedly highly advanced universe. This exercise is not an attempt to lay down the law. It is an attempt to turn on the light. Let there be light. Will we see that things are good throughout the solar system...or will we be appalled? I desire the end of tyranny and secrecy. I desire simple non-theocratic godliness. Jesus said that the truth would set us free. What was he referring to? Could it be Responsibility in the light of full disclosure?

Are humans really the new kids? Or...Are humans the abused kids? Is freedom a bad word in the universe? Is theocracy a good word in the universe? Is asking questions about the ownership and control of the solar system a bad thing? If Nazi's and Greys control the Moon...should we be OK with that? Did the galactic PTB not warn them off? Why was a legitimate U.S. space effort warned off? Does this say something about who presently runs the solar system? If Lucifer is the God of This World...should we be OK with that? Perhaps this exercise on this thread will result in an unexpected disclosure. Perhaps the benevolent beings throughout the universe have been waiting for us to engage in just such an exercise. Is thinking beyond Earth an exercise in futility?

So many questions. So little time...until December 21, 2012. Which world order will emerge? Will the solar system be a part of this world order? Conduit closing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-22-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #31
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Thinking beyond the earth is an excellent thing to do. Thinking in terms of existing earth paradigms is not going far enough. What can be accomplished with a civilization of loving beings who are constantly aware of their oneness with all others and their connection to god? What place does the concept of ownership have in such a civilization?

There are numerous people who claim some knowledge of galactic organizations (Greer, Nidle, others), including some people on this forum (TraineeHuman, me). It would seem these organizations have been around quite a long time - millions of years at least. I think that makes us the new kids. Of course, that's just in the physical realm. We're all ancient immortal beings.

Are we abused? Yes, but mostly by each other. Think of the recent history of the earth as a story designed to teach a lesson. What is it we are being taught?

I think freedom is a big part of where we are headed. In many stories about the visitors, it seems they always volunteer for whatever task it is they are working on. The concept of being ordered to do something just doesn't seem to be there.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-18-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #32
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds honorable ODM but I have a feeling you end up right back where we are now in the end, Games will be played and power will be centralized just like today . But I have found something give it a read and let me know what you think

A global action is underway that is moving your world toward the creation of a fully transparent banking system and a monetary system based on precious metals, such as gold and silver. This action is being implemented throughout most of the globe. To manifest it fully the American system needs to default to gold, and the Federal Reserve and the illegal Internal Revenue Service (IRS) must now disappear. The means for this to happen is in place, and quite shortly, all of this is to be announced by a new caretaker government in Washington. As these announcements are made, a vast reordering of the American Republic is to take place. The USA corporate entity that has long controlled this government is to be dissolved and the myriad statutory laws that were put in place since the start of the Roosevelt administration in 1933 are to be nullified.
In its place is to emerge a smaller government with hugely decreased international commitments. America will be dedicated to peace and will no longer send her military to the four corners of the globe. All major foreign bases are to be abandoned and all remaining foreign bases reduced to their pre-WW II size (13 small foreign bases). America was never intended to be a European or Asian power. Japan and Germany need their naval, air force, and military bases back, and the US needs to withdraw from Korea and, in so doing, help reunify North and South. China needs to give up Tibet, and India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan to redraw their mutual borders. Africa likewise needs to address the same issues. The colonial map of pre-WW II is a sorry excuse for drawing up the borders of the nations of your world. A great deal of thought has been given to these matters by our Earth allies and by us as all of this constitutes a large part of forging a new reality for your home world. Further, it is necessary to restructure the United Nations and remove it from the clutches of the dark cabal and its many silent cronies.

Let us return to the caretaker regime of the restored American Republic. The first thing you notice is that the vast social welfare net created by the Roosevelt administration is gone. It is replaced by a series of private organizations created by the abundance programs and by a structure framed by our Earth allies. The purpose of governance is to guide and direct; interference and regulation happen only in special cases where the "general welfare" is at stake. A return to "common law" blended with constitutional law is to become the new social contract governing the mutual responsibilities between government, business, and citizenry, and will be overseen by a new Justice Department. The premise of these laws is to "provide for the general welfare" as stipulated in the preamble to the US Constitution. America is once more to become a nation founded on freedom, prosperity, sovereignty, and the "pursuit of happiness." To accomplish this, a vast nationwide network of abundance disbursement programs is to become a primary force in the life of each American.

The purpose of this is to enable each of you to become "your brother's and sister's keeper." You are responsible for each other and to each other. You are to become a community of Love and Light, and this is to extend throughout the globe. Your new reality is about helping each other, being caring, sovereign citizens, and making good use of those resources provided for us by Mother Earth and by your own creativity. To this end, a lot of technology, at present either suppressed or hidden away, needs to be revealed and fully supported by the world community. These new technologies can solve the current energy crisis, clean up your world's vast store of polluted water, soil, and air, and provide you with faster, more efficient forms of ground, sea, and air transportation. This is only the start of what you can accomplish in a very short period of time. A whole network of interrelated business enterprises can be built, which can also be the basis for establishing a workable system of "fluid group management."

What you are getting ready to do is shed the society that you have lived in up until this moment. Yours is a society based on separation, fragmentation, and alienation. Only a few deeds of exceptional kindness on the part of some extraordinary individuals and service-oriented families have kept your societies from a continuous state of open rebellion. This has been the case down through the ages. Despite this, these groups were usually unable to prevent the sudden outbreak of such uprisings, and so your history is one long catalogue of bloody revolutions, mindless wars, and mass outpourings of pent-up anger. The aim now is to transform all this. Prosperity and mindful, loving cooperation can replace the above. New institutions are therefore needed which maintain and promote global cooperation. This is something our Earth allies and we have thought about long and hard.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Jnana: If advanced beings have moved beyond the primitive and obsolete concept of ownership...then they shouldn't mind if Earth humans own the solar system...should they? I'm half-joking...and half-serious. Recent Earth history is historical fiction...with emphasis on fiction...seemingly for the purpose of keeping us controlled, fearful, and stupid. The truth might have been a better approach.

Northern Boy: A responsible general public will guarantee the success of this concept. Every man, women, and child will be a member of the New Illuminati. The peons must move up...and the elites must move down. At some point...the two parties will meet...and will hopefully party together. Obviously...this process will involve much weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. Namaste will be the word of the day. The divinity within all of humanity will make this work. The quoted text mostly sounds very good (with just a quick read through). What is the source? A silver standard is supposed to be superior to a gold standard...because gold is too scarce. How about a yttrium standard? Just kidding! Continuity of the best things in this world should be very carefully guarded. The worst things in this world should be very carefully discarded. It just seems logical to utilize the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and apply it to the entire Solar System. This would replace the Demonic Theocracy which seems to have Malevolent ET's at the Top of the Pyramid. I can't prove this...but it sure seems like that is the case. I'm open to alternatives...but I'm going to continue to test the proposal in the first post of this thread...at least until December 21, 2012.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-18-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just added a couple of videos...and the 'Declaration of Human Sovereignty' from www.humansovereignty.org. Please take a look...and tell me what you think...pro or con. Do not be alarmed. Go back to your homes (or your DUMB's). This is a test. This is only a test.

Benevolents of all races should not fear. Malevolents of all races had better start packing their bags. Get ready for a Solar System Exorcism. The ectoplasm is going to be flowing in the streets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRqR...relatedYouTube - Ghostbusters (Trailer 1984)

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-11-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider the following thread in the context of this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10158 Will Presidential Disclosure only occur AFTER most of us have been exterminated and enslaved...when there is no longer any possibility of us gaining permanent human sovereignty and responsible freedom? This is probably the right time to discuss this. We may not be able to in the near future. It may be later than we think. Conduit Closing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-23-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Even if you don't agree with the proposal in the first post of this thread...it might be helpful to think through how you would run the Solar System. Would you desire a constitution? If so...what constitution do you prefer? Would you want to be a dictator? How should the Solar System be governed? Should an alien nation rule over us...and be our gods? What is your verdict?
Old 09-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What do you think about this thread in light of Muammar Gaddafi's U.N. speech? www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvOo5LK22sgYouTube - Muammar Gaddafi Speech To United Nations Sept 23, 2009 pt.1

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-11-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:50 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the first post of this thread unreasonable? If so...why so? Is everyone OK with the New World Order? If so...why so? Is the New World Order the New Paradigm? Is it really new? How this Solar System is governed is supremely important. Does anyone care? Can we learn to be happy slaves? Maybe it won't be so bad.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:03 AM   #39
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I saw a bumpersticker that I liked. It read 'I DON'T WANT A SOLUTION! I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN!'

Why is the first post not a partial solution...at least? Should non-humans rule humans? Should humans rule non-humans? Should humans rule humans...and non-humans rule non-humans? Should we leave each other alone? I don't want any kind of a war. I just want this Solar System to be run in a rational and compassionate manner. I don't have a prefabricated heaven to look forward to...like I did when I was a lot younger. I expect to get recycled back into this madness...and so I am trying to help clean up this mess...so that I will have a hopefully better world to reincarnate back into. I'm not buying a lot of the ascension stuff...or going to a better place stuff. I think we have to stay here and make this thing work. We have to make our bed...and sleep in it. I'm still not absolutely certain about greys, reptilians, interdimensionals, Lucifer, etc. I'm playing along as if these beings are very real...but I don't really know. If non-human beings have a legitmate claim on Earth, the Moon, and the rest of the Solar Sytem...this seriously complicates things. I'm leaning toward humans ruling humans throughout the Solar System...and cautiously interacting with non-humans...without them being a part of human government. Obviously, I don't know the true state of affairs...so I cannot speak with any real certainty. Still...we should spend a lot of time and energy thinking about these issues and questions. Unfortunately...I'm seeing virtually no interest in this thread. I'm just testing an idea at this point...and fishing for ideas and input.

I'm just trying to combine Namaste with Constitutional Responsible Freedom utilizing the U.S. Constitution in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. This would be a non-theocratic union of spirituality and state...with an organized decentralism...giving the power to the many...rather than to the few. If this sounds too simple...consider that if it's not simple...it will not work. I just want to plant the idea in at least a few people who are in a position to properly research and consider this...and to possibly begin to implement it...if it is deemed to be reasonable and workable. I'm not in a position to personally do this. People with much more talent, education, connections, drive, etc...would need to make this happen. A lot of humans and non-humans would have to sign-off on something like this for it to have even half a chance of working. I keep trying to convince Lucifer to work out the details...and then retire...but I don't think he or she spends much time on Avalon. But one never knows. This could not be forced...as that would defeat the whole purpose and concept.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-01-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:44 AM   #40
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'm very impressed with this thread.

Just a tongue in cheek comment... this is the old world of disorder. A new world order would be fine as long as there was complete disclosure (no more compartmentalized secret governments) and all were treated with love and respect.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Carol. It's really a collection of other people's ideas and work. Secrecy, Compartmentalization, and Tyranny seem to be the three big enemies. I just finished rewatching Alex Collier's 1995 lecture...and he says so much which harmonizes with this thread. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5947939806971# I have a feeling that Bill Cooper and Alex Collier are going to be featured prominently in the history books of the future.

Just an unrelated thought about elected officials. Perhaps they should have to earn Masters and Doctorate Degrees in Government (or equivalent)...and be genuinely qualified to participate. Perhaps they should have to take an extensive battery of tests...to determine their suitability to hold high office...rather than just getting the nod of the CFR or the Bilderberg Group.

Speaking of the CFR. They have a great journal called 'Foreign Affairs'. I would like to see a rival publication which is patterned after 'Foreign Affairs'...but with an editorial bias which is in harmony with this thread (especiallly post #1). We need to beat the PTB at their own game. We need to invite ourselves to their party...instead of shouting at them from across the street.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-02-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just a plug for the videos in the first post (including the Cooper and Collier videos). I've been watching them in order...sort of like a movie...repeatedly. I'm sort of programming myself (better than being programmed by the PTB)! Repetition, repetition, repetition...and ACTION! (I got that line from W. Clement Stone)
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I found a really cool section of the 'Urantia Book' which sheds light on the principles and concepts discussed in this thread. I continue to be enamored with the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Without the qualifying words 'Constitutional' and 'Responsible'...'Freedom' in nothing more than 'Anarchy' and 'Rebellion'...which quickly degenerates into an even worse form of 'Tyranny' than the one which was so righteously objected to. Was this Lucifer's BIG mistake? PLEASE closely examine the following words:

054:1 TRUE AND FALSE LIBERTY http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p054.htm

54:1.1 Of all the perplexing problems growing out of the Lucifer rebellion, none has occasioned more difficulty than the failure of immature evolutionary mortals to distinguish between true and false liberty.
54:1.2 True liberty is the quest of the ages and the reward of evolutionary progress. False liberty is the subtle deception of the error of time and the evil of space. Enduring liberty is predicated on the reality of justice—intelligence, maturity, fraternity, and equity.
54:1.3 Liberty is a self-destroying technique of cosmic existence when its motivation is unintelligent, unconditioned, and uncontrolled. True liberty is progressively related to reality and is ever regardful of social equity, cosmic fairness, universe fraternity, and divine obligations.
54:1.4 Liberty is suicidal when divorced from material justice, intellectual fairness, social forbearance, moral duty, and spiritual values. Liberty is nonexistent apart from cosmic reality, and all personality reality is proportional to its divinity relationships.
54:1.5 Unbridled self-will and unregulated self-expression equal unmitigated selfishness, the acme of ungodliness. Liberty without the associated and ever-increasing conquest of self is a figment of egoistic mortal imagination. Self-motivated liberty is a conceptual illusion, a cruel deception. License masquerading in the garments of liberty is the forerunner of abject bondage.
54:1.6 True liberty is the associate of genuine self-respect; false liberty is the consort of self-admiration. True liberty is the fruit of self-control; false liberty, the assumption of self-assertion. Self-control leads to altruistic service; self-admiration tends towards the exploitation of others for the selfish aggrandizement of such a mistaken individual as is willing to sacrifice righteous attainment for the sake of possessing unjust power over his fellow beings.
54:1.7 Even wisdom is divine and safe only when it is cosmic in scope and spiritual in motivation.
54:1.8 There is no error greater than that species of self-deception which leads intelligent beings to crave the exercise of power over other beings for the purpose of depriving these persons of their natural liberties. The golden rule of human fairness cries out against all such fraud, unfairness, selfishness, and unrighteousness. Only true and genuine liberty is compatible with the reign of love and the ministry of mercy.
54:1.9 How dare the self-willed creature encroach upon the rights of his fellows in the name of personal liberty when the Supreme Rulers of the universe stand back in merciful respect for these prerogatives of will and potentials of personality! No being, in the exercise of his supposed personal liberty, has a right to deprive any other being of those privileges of existence conferred by the Creators and duly respected by all their loyal associates, subordinates, and subjects.
54:1.10 Evolutionary man may have to contend for his material liberties with tyrants and oppressors on a world of sin and iniquity or during the early times of a primitive evolving sphere, but not so on the morontia worlds or on the spirit spheres. War is the heritage of early evolutionary man, but on worlds of normal advancing civilization physical combat as a technique of adjusting racial misunderstandings has long since fallen into disrepute.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-18-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Richard Hoagland claims that there are three competing factions within NASA...the Nazis, Masons, and the Magicians. Are these the three major competing factions on Earth...and in the Solar System? Are the Magicians really the Vatican? Are each of these factions doing business with the Reptilians and Greys? Or...are each of these factions really doing business FOR the Reptilians and Greys? Is there a significant and major human faction on Earth which is completely independent of the Reptilians and Greys? Is it really possible to do business in this Solar System without doing business with the Reptilians and Greys?

Hear ye! Hear ye! Oye! Oye! The first post of this thread is an expression of intent of a faction who seeks Human Sovereignty. This faction may only contain one person at this point...but it will grow. I invite the Nazis, Masons, and the Vatican to join this faction. I invite the Reptilians and Greys to respect the sovereignty of the Human Race...and to interact with us in a non-invasive and non-dictatorial manner. Reptilians and Greys...you may find this new arrangement to ultimately be in your best interest. I seek the greater good for All Races...including the Reptilians and Greys. Things seem historically and presently to be highly irrational...and generally out of control. I call upon the Universal Powers That Be to facilitate such a development as is described in the first post of this thread.

If this sort of thing is already in the works...so be it. Again...this thread is more of an exercise than anything...especially due to the fact that inside information is just that...inside information. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on ...and then respond responsibly. There is obviously a learning curve.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-08-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still interested in comments regarding the ownership and governance of the solar system. I'm looking for both positive and negative comments. The first post seems as though it might be a workable and desireable goal...but it's just a sparkle in my eye at this point. It's an old idea...and a new idea...all in one. I really need more input in order to properly evaluate the editorial slant of this thread. Help!
Old 10-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #46
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What are the theological implications and ramifications of 'The United States of the Solar System'? What are the theological implications and ramifications of Constructive Competition? What are the theological implications and ramifications of Positive Response Ability? What are the theological implications and ramifications of Constitutional Responsible Freedom? To me...all of the above are interwoven into a very flexible yet durable fabric.

I'm serious. If the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights were treated as the canonical texts of a non-theocratic union of spirituality and state...what would this mean to religious and spiritual people? I wish to enhance and strengthen an ethical spiritual life...which brings the people of the world together in a unified diversity...where war and hatred becomes obsolete.

This is uncharted territory for me...and I'm not really sure how to proceed. Or perhaps I shouldn't proceed. What do you think?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-11-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...is there a rival proposal to the one I have presented in the first thread? There seems to be no interest in my proposal...so what is your proposal? The water's warm. Come-on in...
Old 10-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #48
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What did you think about Jordan Maxwell's recent Camelot interview? How did his pessemistic verdict relate to my desire to form a United States of the Solar System? I'm really a mixture of hope and despair. I don't see any magic solutions. I really think that for most of the people of the world...life will be difficult for a long, long time. I really do think that my proposed solution will eventually triumph...not because I'm promoting it...but because it's really a pre-existing 2+2=4 type of solution. Alex Collier indicated in 1995 that the Andromedans communicated with him that a one-world government should be based on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. John F. Kennedy, Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan, Ron Paul, Bill Cooper, Alex Jones, et al have promoted the Constitution for a long, long time. I didn't draft the documents in the first post. I'm simply a repeater of great ideas. I don't know what else to do. I just feel like we are at the end of our rope...and that we need to positively reinforce that which is tried and true...and which actually works! I could be very wrong...so please give this thread some deep thought.

At this point...I'd like to see the continued revealing of that which has been hidden. I hope that we will be forgiving of those who have done wrong...but that we will never forget...so as to not repeat the same mistakes over and over again. I still like the idea of some kind of amnesty for full disclosure, full cooperation, and reasonable restitution. I tend to think that everyone and everything is a mixture of good and evil...almost without exception. Most of us may have been as bad as the bad-guys if we had been in their shoes...maybe even worse.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:40 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm feeling really close to the truth...yet really far away. I'm thinking that Sirius is at the center of everything...yet I'm not sure exactly how.

Could it be that the God of This World is a Draconian-possessed androgynous black human alien from Sirius who heads Giza Intelligence, the Secret Space Program, and the Deep Underground Military Bases...and who is the real Black Pope? Could the Ark of the Covenant be the UFO which brought us here from Sirius along with technology obtained from Draconian-demons in exchange for allowing the Draconians to possess the elite-humans? Is this solar system really part of the Siran solar system? Is our sun really Sirius C? Is the ancient depiction of three suns really Sirius A, Sirius B, and Sirius C? Are the tall greys from Sirius, really just human beings? Did we all come from Sirius? Is there a stargate between this solar system and Sirius? Is all of the cr@p we have been in for millions of years really a Sirian civil war? Are we all different factions of Sirians? Would my pet project of The United States of the Solar System really have to apply to Sirius as well? Is Sirius the All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid? Is Sunday really Sun God Day? Is this sun really Sirius? Is the Roman Catholic Church all about Sirius? Are the Masons all about Sirius? Are the occultists all about Sirius? Is the layout of Washington D.C. all about Sirius? Is the Sirian Theocratic System really the Universal Church aka The Holy Roman Empire aka the New World Order?

How answerest thou...SaLuSa?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are Sirius A, B, C...and all planets and moons in the Sirius Solar Sytem somehow linked to our Solar System? Are we all from Sirius? Are Draconian Demons the real problem? Did some of us make deals with the Dracs? Do we now have hell to pay? Are there various factions of Humans living throughout these solar systems? If the Dracs decided to leave us alone or were removed...and if the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights were applied to Sirius and our Solar System...would this solve most of the major problems? Are we dealing with a Human Civil War throughout Sirius and our Solar System? How does Giza Intelligence fit into all of this? The more I try to think about all of this...the less I seem to know.

If the Secret Space Program, Deep Underground Military Bases, Leviton Trains, etc. were under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights in the context of a completely reformed and purified United Nations...and properly supervised by We the People...I wouldn't have a problem with them. But I'm sensing some very dark things connected with them presently.

Is there hope for the Dracs...or are they way past the point of no return? Can they be reformed? Can they peacefully coexist with us under Constitutional Responsible Freedom? They are supposed to be very smart. Why would this be a problem to them? I don't get what's going on in this universe. It seems like a very bad nightmare. I get the feeling that things are bad everywhere...not just here.

I have been making comments to Lucifer...but perhaps they need to be addressed to the Draconians. The Draconians are Lucifer's boss...right? What's it going to take Lord Draco? How deep are we into this New World Order Theocracy? Why does it have to be this way? What's the history of this madness? Can't we work something out which doesn't involve enslavement and extermination? Why can't we rule ourselves...and then deal with you in a reasonable manner. Why does everything seem to involve submission, obedience, worship, sacrifice, war, force, heirarchy, regimentation, deception, atrocity, etc, etc. Am I wrong...Lord Draco? What the hell is going on?