Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #1451
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Barry

Thank you for all you have done. You were the first person to bust open the nexus of evil and child abuse in Berkshire. I send you blessing and energy

watcher, watcher, never die
white face, shiny eyes
Much more yet to come James, as long as those pesky SOBs keep off my back

Barry
Old 06-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #1452
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Barry may I ask you a question?

Are you aware of the 'blood-prime' connections to the bloodline studies to locate gifted children. The NSA were looking for French bluebloods mixed with Romani Gypsy genetics in my group.

There was heavy MI-6/SIS involvement in this. Did you know the codename for MI-6 is CAROUSEL? This word connects to the Romani Gypsy tradition from my understanding. The carousel music being played in the background of the new Bases 2 DVD ( when the guy is talking about Harwell ) is a MI-6 MK trigger. Miles says this music was being played in the US as well.

Can you pass this data onto Miles please.

Do you know about the legends of werewolves never attacking the Romani Gypsies? I think the film Howling 4 ( or maybe 5 ) is based at a traveling carnival and the magicians who live there hold the secrets of shapeshifting transformations. The part in the Bases 2 DVD where they go to the hall in the countryside and the demonic voice is recorded on the camera is connected to these rituals. Didn't the guy with Miles and Lisa die after that?

See also the film '28 weeks later'- there is a scene where they are in a field with an old carnival behind them. The camera flashes to a carousel ride and a painting of Prince Charles is on the side of the ride.

More Carousel triggers!

These are areas I have no access to other than cursory, NSA, USAF, MI5 and 6, CIA, etc have wider protocols and not limited to certain bloodlines. The rest of your question will be answered shortly

Barry
Old 06-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #1453
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I will try again replying later as I keep getting the following error.......

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.projectavalon.net home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.projectavalon.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Barry
Old 06-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #1454
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig nelson View Post
watcher can you check out someone for me my dads father Eric nelson died in a car crash when he was 6. his mother remarried someone called stan osburn. stan said his father worked for scotland yard and was the bodyguard of the king.

James casbolt said that some sleepers were murdered around 30yrs.
Penny Wongs brother comitted suicide at 30 just after she was elected to parlimant what do you think?

ps heard Werribee park described as Hawkeys place.
Hi Craig, not sure if my handlers would be best pleased if we delved into certain areas, Scotland Yard and Special Branch are not exactly best of friends to certain whistleblowers, Special Branch organise the dirty tricks on behalf of MI5 when they wish to muzzle someone, in a wide variety of non lethal ways

Barry
Old 06-29-2009, 05:10 AM   #1455
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
James, that was fairly standard part of testing procedures in the 1950's and 1960's

Barry
So has it been proven that lead will prevent psychic penetration? I'd have thought psychic thoughts would be impervious to such physical obsticles.
What are the red beam/lighted RV cages made of? What causes them to be able to snare a psi?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:06 AM   #1456
craig nelson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi Craig, not sure if my handlers would be best pleased if we delved into certain areas, Scotland Yard and Special Branch are not exactly best of friends to certain whistleblowers, Special Branch organise the dirty tricks on behalf of MI5 when they wish to muzzle someone, in a wide variety of non lethal ways

Barry
Do they drive black BMW motor bikes?

No bikie kull
Old 06-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #1457
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
So has it been proven that lead will prevent psychic penetration? I'd have thought psychic thoughts would be impervious to such physical obsticles.
What are the red beam/lighted RV cages made of? What causes them to be able to snare a psi?
It hampered but did not actually prevent, low psi ability would be virtually stopped but high psi would still get thru. There are many differing blockers used in testing and confinement these days, the technical setups are beyond me I'm afraid

Barry
Old 06-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #1458
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig nelson View Post
Do they drive black BMW motor bikes?

No bikie kull
Can't say I've come across any using such vehicles, SB tend to use non descript bog standard vehicles from the car pool.

Barry
Old 06-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #1459
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Some light entertainment to follow........................Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 06-29-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #1460
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Its quite funny I think you will agree..........Barry

http://alien-disclosure-group-tv.nin...-monkey-aliens

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 06-29-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #1461
sleepingnomore

That was very cute!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #1462
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
That was very cute!
Its a bit silly but I'm in a silly mood for some reason, must be the hot weather LOL

Barry
Old 06-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #1463
sleepingnomore

We all need to remember to laugh when life gets difficult.

It's what keeps me going sometimes.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:20 AM   #1464
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

lol. Finally got it to down load. Funny! lol.
I think my trunk monkey abandoned me because of my last vehicular gymnastics stunt! lol
Old 07-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #1465
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

This was written and saved to notepad BEFORE Bill posted on Camelot that this forum was down

POWWEB

This site has been suspended

If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact us directly.

Also get.......................

http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the projectavalon.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer
-----------------------------------------

AND.........................

Just an observation, please do not take this personally or too deeply. Over recent few years more and more
US based whistleblowrrs have stepped up to the plate with varying data, mostly scientific based as most have a doctorate of some kind. Some compliment each others data and tend to confirm one anothers data. No problem with that at face value. One could be extremely skeptical and ask the following...................
1: Why so many recent US whistleblowers?
2: Why so many with scientific backgrounds?
3: Why does the data stated by each, at times contradicts then compliments others data?
4: As its a media and public alike tendancy to accept more easily data/testimony emanating from someone with a scientific background rather than from someone not within these parameters, would it not be the perfect tool to 'educate', 'manipulate', spread disinformation?
I am NOT stating this is the case, merely wish to highlight something most enquiring minds should at least have had cross their minds at some stage.
Its also very interesting that many of these whistleblowers have their interviews recorded and placed here available to everyone, but then in most cases its done and dusted, no after feedback or questioning from those whom may wish to question/dissect/verify to their own satisfaction, their respective testimony.
With one or two short lasting exceptions, very short in one instance, whilst another threw his toys out of the pram, have such whistleblowers hung around daily under the scrutiny of members here. Facing your questioners on a real time basis has been non existant here with one exception, yours truly. I think this is a unique situation as others seem not to be able to dare face those whom would like to deeply question their claims and not simply rely on the required acceptance expected of them from a recorded interview.
As stated above this is just an observation but a valid one maybe voiced silently by others whom wish not to rock the boat.
Call me a heretic, call me a turncoat, whatever, I do not care, I have 15 years disclosure under my belt and have stood the test of time. Will these others be around in 15 years time?
I at least face my public my critics, I have the guts the spine and the balls to prove it. Do any of the others?

(This was written on Thursday before I knew Avalon was down, did not get a chance to listen to Radio and still have not had opportunity)

Barry
Old 07-05-2009, 12:05 AM   #1466
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Just to reiterate, WATCH THE SKIES......ALL WILL NOT BE AS IT SEEMS

Barry
Old 07-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #1467
sleepingnomore

Just to reiterate, WATCH THE SKIES......ALL WILL NOT BE AS IT SEEMS

Barry

All has not been as it seems for some time now in the skies. Are you saying that it's going to become evident to more people?

Old 07-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #1468
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I have this cleared by my superiors, yes, expect much more cloak n dagger, smoke n mirrors chicanery. No, certainly not wishing to create any chaos or anxiety, simply to forewarn everyone, thats my role here, take it or leave it, its still a free speech zone.

Barry

TRUTH, JUSTICE, FREEDOM
Old 07-07-2009, 05:47 AM   #1469
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Just to the skies, or on ground level too?
I've been noticing alot of police and activity from government on ground lately. Past 2 or 3 days anyway. Police, could be just because of beginning of month. Out trying to fill their quota for tickets. lol. But they sure are alot. And, also more than just our local cops too. Several state and county boys out here. As well as the you know who. Saw them today. Nice big bold letters on their black T-shirts to give them away. Not sure if the "guys" are on high alert, but I certainly am!
Had a truck sitting idle in my drive few nights ago too.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 07-07-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #1470
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

It would be prudent to keep your eyes peeled to all around you, your mind alert, cool thinking, just observe and take in all you see, hear and sense. All is not as it might seem.Barry
Old 07-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #1471
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Oh dear, Miles Johnston is not a happy bunny, advised me to check out a website where he states they are selling a pirated copy of the new DVD set Bases 2 Take 2, sure enough, check it yourselves!!Barry

http://theufostore.com/Merchant2/mer...Code=Bases-DVD

Old 07-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #1472
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Let me guess..... "keeping me on my toes" again?
I'm careful ..... okay, sometimes....... once in a while. lol.

About Dvd. This is why it is so important to copy right your material. Even if you don't plan to sell or make money from it. Simply to protect your stuff.
Did they by any chance quote you or anyone else. Without permission, legal issues can be taken.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #1473
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Let me guess..... "keeping me on my toes" again?
I'm careful ..... okay, sometimes....... once in a while. lol.

About Dvd. This is why it is so important to copy right your material. Even if you don't plan to sell or make money from it. Simply to protect your stuff.
Did they by any chance quote you or anyone else. Without permission, legal issues can be taken.
Lets state for the record, I personally have no ties to these products in any legal sense, the copyright is Miles Johnstons. These videos, well began as VHS tapes in the 90's then onto DVDs, are totally the property of Miles, he makes them, edits them and releases them in whatever fashion he wants. I have no say whatsoever. I have been accused over time of trying to push my books, push my DVDs!! I have no books or DVDs to push!! This material is solely the property of Miles Johnston. So in this instance of this direct copy of Bases 2 Take 2 3 disc set, its solely down to Miles if he wishes to pursue any legal procedures with the website concerned. If you click on the preview link on the page detailing the DVD you will see its Bases 2 Take 2. Miles can either halt the sale or simply shrug his shoulders, with the knowledge his work, and our data, are gaining more open audience within the USA. I have no input.

Barry
Old 07-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #1474
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I knew that! lol
Okay, so I should have specified "Miles" lol
But you are correct. I'm not sure if there's anything that can be considered a copy right. I have been told if you mail the manuscript (like of a book) to yourself. It's a type of copy right. But not sure how accurate the lady was that told me that.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:31 AM   #1475
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Aha! I googled! lol
http://www.wikihow.com/Copyright-a-Book

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 07-08-2009 at 06:51 AM.
Closed Thread