Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 03:17 AM   #1
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default If you were running for the presidency, who would you go about doing it?

Just a thought....lets say you are an informed, enlightened person who is completely aware of the PTB and the forces that rule this world and you wanted to change the system for the good of the people. How would you do it? Where would you start? You may start in your own community by helping those less fortunate then yourself. Soon you crave to make an even bigger change, so you decide to run for the Presidency. Now being the informed, enlighted person that you are, you are aware of the many chess pieces you have to play to get to that point. So would you put a sign on your back saying "I'm not with you, I am against you, and I will stop you!" or would you play the game, appeasing those who are in fact your "enemies," manipulating the same system that has worked to manipulate and brainwash our country. I am sure there are people who are good and are willing to stick their necks out for what they believe but are not getting ahead because they are not playing the game the way they should. Ron Paul and Kucinich come to mind, yet no real change has occured from their great attempts. But what about Obama? Is it possible that he has these "PTB" in his cabinet to stay in the position he is? Maybe somehow, he has manipulated the PTB to believe he will follow along with this plan. Whatever you may say about Obama, I feel that he is a step in the right direction. Whether you think he is a puppet like the rest of them...I feel he may be pretending to be that puppet but really stand for something greater. And if he has our support, and we test his presidency be demaning changes then maybe just maybe we can defeat the PTB....but it has to start with us believing it is possbile and playing the game by their rules..Just a thought...so to all the members of this forum, how would you try to become president? Sign on your back, "I am against TPTB!" or playing the game to its detriment?
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:25 AM   #2
Banned

Default Re: If you were running for the presidency, who would you go about doing it?

I would join the Illuminati and subvert from within. Then 'blow my load' (not literally) about them on international TV and allow myself to be martyred.

Easy to say, right....
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:27 AM   #3
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you were running for the presidency, who would you go about doing it?

It is easy to say....however, it is possible that someone has taken that role and will do just that....blow the lid on this sucker!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:29 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post

It is easy to say....however, it is possible that someone has taken that role and will do just that....blow the lid on this sucker!
Let's hope so...
Old 11-09-2008, 03:33 AM   #5
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

I am very hopeful that this will happen. If we all would stand together, we out number them. If we challenge the "Obama" administration to bring about the changes they promised in their camapains, then we empower ouserlves to choose our own futures. I really feel strongly and hope that this will occur but again we must do our part and be active particpants in it.
I think that this is what Biden was saying when he said we must give our support to Obama, because he will be tested.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:35 AM   #6
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

I ask again to all the naysyers againt Obama....how would you run for the presidency?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:27 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it would have to start with firing
all the alphabet agencies
and, starting over from stratch

i do NOT believe "the president" controls much of anything
(at least, NOT anymore)
i do believe, "the vice-prsident" controls a lot

politics is nothing more,
than a "look at the dress" she was wearing !!!

a vote for this one, is a vote for a robot !!!

a vote for that one, is a vote for a puppet !!!

it was all pre-determined,
long before it even began in preliminaries

and, yet, if you watch the tv
(for very short periods of time)
have you ever really closely examined,
all that goes on / do most of these people,
look normal to you ???

donating money,
to get to have a dinner for $1000 / plate
and, to hear one of them speak ???

what a waste of energy/time, and, money

with the $'s that were spent to get
one elected; and; one NOT elected
how far do you think,
those funds would spread
to give everyone in america,
free health care for the
next 4 years
NOT, TO MENTION the jobs it would create

or, if you take what has been spent in the war

and, you spent the same money
teaching those men/and, women to create
solar /or free energy devises
and, put them into every home in america
and, divide the excess,
with every family in whole world,
i'll bet everyone in america,
would be happy, rich, and,
just think, what they could do,
to help all their brothers/and, sisters
in every country in the world

war is big business / and, it is time for it to stop
the USA, for the length of time,
it has been a country, has been at war,
with someone, almost NON stop !!!
that is crazy

perhaps, education, should be charged at actual cost
and, in some cases, there are a lot of teachers
that should make a lot more money,
than, they do -- & if you get an education
it should cost something, but, NOT so much
that at 25, you are saddled with $100,000 to pay back,
over, the next 10 years

perhaps, we should NOT have income tax

but, a tax on buying things/or consumption

and, make sure, that money stays in america

perhaps, we should encourage private mortgages

perhaps, we should keep kids, being home schooled
until college or university --
and, perhaps, businesses should allow parents to work
from home (i think we are seeing both of those happen, now)

perhaps, we should teach kids about money in school
and, start them all out with $2,000
and, have a course, that runs all the way
until they go to college/or university -
and, if they don't
then those funds should be invested until they retire

between 3 and, 18 - in 15 years,
if kids invested properly,
they could utilise that account,
for, to pay their continuing education fees

we also, need to teach people
how to work with things,
skills of the hand -- are becoming lost arts

the average age of a stone mason, is early 50's

i would love to see people, learn how to do an assortment of things

exploring painting/working with wood/and,
understanding basics of electricity/and, plumbing
and, how things work

learning an assortment of languages

learning a lot more social studies

learning a lot more about mediation / martial arts / yoga
etc.etc.etc.,

also; we need to make law simple

also; we need to figure out why 10% of america,
is behind bars

also; we need to legalize some drugs

also; we need to inforce borders
and, we need to pave the way, for those
with lots of money; who will create jobs
to come to america, and, create the jobs

MOST OF ALL, we need to start manufacturing at home

simple things; like building blocks; etc.,

instead of importing almost everything

and, then, exporting most of the high tech computer jobs
to the far east, to be done, for $5/hr
esp; when; that business orig. in north america

there is so much, we could do, but do NOT do

CREATE a GO-GREEN business

be responsible - reward people/and, businesses who are resposible

if changes are going to happen - then, we need to closely
examine, every exchange, we are making

and, do something about it

big pharma is totally and completely out of control

take a pill for this, take a pill for that

i once, took 2 of their pills-and;
i had a NDE (NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE)
A HEART-ATTACK, at 34
i do NOT trust them, and, hope i never need their products

one of the leading causes of death - is prescription errors

we need to get out of the harmful and toxic chemicals
and, into biodegradables,
i've built a few business,
that have kept me working at home, and,
i was able to semi-retired
at the age of 27,
and, i have been successful at them,
and, all of them, fit the category of GO GREEN
i think everyone needs a home based business of some kind, recently, i read, that over 60% of americans,
operate something from home, i wonder if that is true ???
and, one of the ones i do,
can be started for free, complete with a free website,
and, products that are made in america.

anyway--it is a time for all of us; to get responsible

i would be rewarding people, who choose to exchange
within the country / and, invest in the country,
and, can figure out clever ways to get people working

i would also, be making the oil/and, gas companies
trim their profit margins--oil/and, gas,
does NOT cost what they are charging,
otherwise, they would NOT have billions of $'s of profit
every quarter -- however, unfortunately;
the people just keep pumping and using their products

reward people who drive econo cars

reward people who develop cars that run on water
(discovered the other day, my dad, suceeded doing just that,
when he was 16, and, the other day he turned 77,
so, why did he NOT do something with that ???)
and, to hear about it, from the best man from his wedding,
when, he was sick; and ; on his death bed, what a surprise that was,
and, now, he is recovering

there really are better ways -- we need to discover those,
and, implement them

perhaps, in the next 4 years,
people will come to the realisation,
that they must get into public office,
and, bump some of this dead wood out of its seats

i would immediately stop the pensions paid
to congress members, who get a pension for life,
serving just one term -- that is crazy and ridiculous

anyway; that's some of what i'd do

i'm sure i will think of 101 other things too

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-09-2008 at 04:33 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:43 AM   #8
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Thanls for your comments Exchanger...I would certainly vote for you....but how would you even get into the position of being a candidate? Wouldn't you also resort to playing a long with the PTB to atleast have the opportunity?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:48 AM   #9
David
Avalon Senior Member

First of all the U.S should be on the metric standard of measurement like the rest of the world and then give everyone a coke.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:53 AM   #10
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

why a coke?
Old 11-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post
Thanls for your comments Exchanger...I would certainly vote for you....but how would you even get into the position of being a candidate? Wouldn't you also resort to playing a long with the PTB to atleast have the opportunity?
Exchanger has my vote, and how would she get in? just look at those eyes!, P.S. Susan are you married? you'll need a first man, HaHa, call me, we'll do lunch!.....sorry lotusflower, just wanted to slip a funny in here!, PEACE

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-09-2008 at 05:21 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:46 AM   #12
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Wishing more would have answered my question....I guess I am just trying to keep the hope up. Although things may look bleek and to some Obama is another "Puppet" or "robot," I fathom to believe that Good still exists in this world and their are some that might be sacrificing themselves to protect the goodness and allow it to flourish. Call me naive or whatever, but I too have read all the information about the PTB and refuse to allow that to take away any of my hope for the grand possibilites of this world.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:48 AM   #13
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Well I know where you are coming from Lotus.

It is very possible that Obama is doing that now.

Just like the cops will send double agents into the mafia.

Some double agents break the mafia. Some double agents got immersed so much into the role that they really become real-life mobsters.

Let's pray that Obama choose the way of the Light.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:51 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Well I know where you are coming from Lotus.

It is very possible that Obama is doing that now.

Just like the cops will send double agents into the mafia.

Some double agents break the mafia. Some double agents got immersed so much into the role that they really become real-life mobsters.

Let's pray that Obama choose the way of the Light.
Not to nitpick but until you work for the enemy- you're an agent. Turn against your agency, work for the enemy and your a double agent.

I get your point though.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #15
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

You know I have read a lot of threads and replies on this forum on how the PTB cannot be stopped. In so many words people have given them all the power. I understand that to many, when first encountering this information, the hope of getting out of this huge mess are slim to none. When we realize they control virtually everything we are left feeling helpless. But again even the PTB cannot all be on the same page. An article I read, pointed out that the Global Elite or whatever you want to call them has broken down into two "parties" the Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs....Is one better then the other?? Is it possible for them to have their New World Order in a way that actually brings about peace? Are the Neo-Libs the "good guys" Many questions...answers anyone? And no one has answered this for me--What is the point of NWO? Ok so what, they control us...what does that mean??? Cause from what I see right now, we are supposedly "Controlled" and brainwashed yet their are a lot of happy people out there. What do they gain from this control???? Why do they need all this money? Are they taking it with them with they die??? Just doesn't make sense to me to have such a grand plan for money and control..seems like they are a bunch of losers
Old 11-09-2008, 06:15 AM   #16
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

It is the Evil Gods which the PTB are praying to who help the PTB amass so much money and power.

In return, the Evil Gods want the PTB to spread fear and hatred, the negative energies, throughout the world.

Because when each individual has fear and hatred in his heart, his vibrations lower and the rate of his soul evolution slowed down or even reverse.

That is why there is a huge army of Light Good Gods and ETs and Higher Beings right outside our planet now.

They are pouring in a torrent of Positive Energy, the energy of Love and Hope, so that each individual's vibrations will become higher and the rate of his soul evolution increases.

Tis a game of energy. Additions and Subtractions.

The dark ones are definitely not in for the money. They have more than enough.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:18 AM   #17
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Break down every mold and truly walk with humanity's compassion at heart, every term we have coined comes against is in some way or another. We are trapped in sided issues and political correctness well the reality of the situation does not require 10 think tanks.

If i were president i would put every single person in a state of the art home and release copying or (cloning) technology for everyone to have infinite food but of course people will say it will be abused but id say "we broke every pigeon hole and judgment so enjoy your technology and enjoy your work",

I would start terraforming Mars and offer people on Earth the chance to go help, everyone and anyone can go. I guess i could eliminate currency if we have the will to obtain what ever we need, but this is my fantasy land and for people here and now to have access to this infinite source would be weigh full.

Replicators
Terraforming
Space Travel
End world hunger
End wars
Begin the quest to the stars,

heck i have always looked up at the skies and wondered, it has been done for as long as man has been and i simply would die from happiness if i could give that to you all.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:28 AM   #18
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

heck i have always looked up at the skies and wondered, it has been done for as long as man has been and i simply would die from happiness if i could give that to you all.[/QUOTE]

Beautiful JohnwDoe...and I believe that it is possible...their is still hope and their are many like you who are trying..Lets hope Obama is one of them
Old 11-09-2008, 09:06 PM   #19
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

If I were to run for the presidency, I would get there by using thePTB to my advantage....yes, invest in me, give my your stolen money, give me your endorsements and approval..play the game, but of course I would need some support from fellow politicians who are on the same wavelegnth as I and then BOOM! Blow it open, disclose hidden information..give the power back to the people by giving them the knowledge.
Whether we want to believe in Obama or not something has happened to the American people. It seems as though a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders, people around the worl are already looking at the US in a different way. This is our time...this is the time for CHANGE---for the better.