Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Global event???

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Wow. So many conclusions and the show hasn't even aired yet!
Who needs exercise? Let's just jump to conclusions and fly off the handle

Seriously, people are digging in their heels and making up their minds about it before any explanations have been offered. Relax. It's on the day after tomorrow. I can wait until Wednesday night before I start throwing stones at it. But, that's assuming I'll put it into any other bucket than the one everything else goes into...the one labeled "Stuff".
But what does the JFK assassination and 9-11, and all the other dates that were listed, have to do with it?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:46 AM   #27
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I believe I saw a NYT article about it. Fossil picture (with skin and muscles, etc.) looks sort of like a alligator <G> (hmmm, reptilian?? LOL)
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:56 AM   #28
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I believe I saw a NYT article about it. Fossil picture (with skin and muscles, etc.) looks sort of like a alligator <G> (hmmm, reptilian?? LOL)
THAT'S exactly why I'm interested in watching it. We all know that once the alien connection is drawn, the religions of the world will have a lot of (lied to) followers to answer to.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 AM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

... and a list of dates of historical, political events such as the assassination of JFK and 9-11, and the words, "What if everything you knew was a lie?"

And how come the words:
  • Our air
  • Our water
  • Our life
  • Creation
are included?

What does all this have to do with a fossil they're calling the missing link?
recallone,

This doesn't bother you?
Old 05-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #30
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

SCIENTISTS have unveiled the skeleton of what they said could be the common ancestor to humans, apes and other primates.

The tiny creature, officially known as Darwinius masillae, but dubbed Ida, lived 47 million years ago and is unusually well preserved, missing only part of a leg, or five per cent of the skeleton.

The finding, described yesterday in the PloS ONE scientific journal, was displayed at a press conference at New York's Natural History Museum, and is due to be the subject of a documentary on the History Channel, BBC and other broadcasters.

Organisers said that scientists led by Norway's fossil expert, professor Jorn Hurum, worked for two years on Ida, first discovered in 1983 by private collectors who failed to understand her importance - and split the bones into two lots.

The monkey-like creature was preserved through the ages in Germany's Messel Pit, a crater rich in Eocene Epoch fossils.

Although bearing a long tail, she had several human characteristics, including an opposable thumb, short arms and legs and forward facing eyes.

She also lacked two key elements of modern lemurs: a grooming claw and a row of lower teeth known as the toothcomb.

"This is the first link to all humans - truly a fossil that links world heritage," Professor Hurum said in a statement.

David Attenborough, the renowned British naturalist and broadcaster, said the "little creature is going to show us our connection with all the rest of the mammals".

"The link they would have said until now is missing... it is no longer missing," he said.

Ida gives a glimpse into a time when the world was just taking its present shape.

Dinosaurs were extinct, the Himalayas were forming and a huge range of mammals thrived in vast jungles.

According to the international team, Ida had suffered a badly broken wrist and this might have been her undoing.

The theory is that while drinking from the Messel lake she was overcome by carbon dioxide fumes and fell in.

"Ida slipped into unconsciousness, was washed into the lake, and sank to the bottom, where the unique conditions preserved her for 47 million years," a statement said.

Her last meal shows she was a herbivore. Gut contents revealed remains of fruits, seeds and leaves.

"This fossil is so complete. Everything's there. It's unheard of in the primate record at all. You have to get to human burial to see something that's this complete," Professor Hurum said.

The press conference was unusually strongly hyped for a scientific event and the announcement was tied into a media campaign including the release of the documentary.

Taken from The Daily Telegraph Sydney Australia

Last edited by MONITOR; 05-22-2009 at 02:27 AM.
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:23 AM   #31
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Contempt prior to investigation?
Nope but if its about this fossil its not big news in my opinion . Thats why I mentioned the dates, they would have nothing to do with this if its about a fossil . I`m open and will watch but will be quick to change the channel if they are just dwelling on a monkey fossil
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:45 AM   #32
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How come this:

Attachment 818

is in this video, and a list of dates of historical, political events such as the assassination of JFK and 9-11, and the words, "What if everything you knew was a lie?"

And how come the words:
  • Our air
  • Our water
  • Our life
  • Creation
are included?

What does all this have to do with a fossil they're calling the missing link?
My gut tells me they are winking and flipping the bird at anyone who has begun to awaken. I feel 777 is on track, and it has more to do with the focus of our attention on the date or the numbers. Ive always been very suspicious of the History channel personally. They are the ones who "summarize" history for the ADHD generation.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Monkey my ass!

It looks more like a hybrid between a dinosaur and reptile based on the shape of the head.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Monkey my ass!
Be nice, Humble!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:48 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Be nice, Humble!
This is not directed at Avalon.

It's directed at those trying to pass off the remains as that of a monkey or related to a monkey.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #36
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it's a fossil of an Alien being =)

Oops didn't read the newer posts... looks like that's what we're already saying =P

Last edited by Jonathon; 05-22-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #37
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I looked a the video again,and had an awakening.

These words are very well crafted by a master of dictation.
The statement says:

What if everything you KNEW,not know, or thought you knew.
Not is a lie ,but was a lie, or what if everything you were told was a lie. When you know something without doubt, how can it be a lie.its like having an awakening, and seeing beyond the veil ,and then told that it was the Aliens.

It appears that the Global event that causes you to know , will be replaced with some Bull ..... Its the tone of the men in Black ,ie priesthood of Saturn, trying to make us forget what just happened .Remember they come in the sign of Gemini the twins, to erase memory of an event that changed lives, blocking the THIRD EYE.

22 The day is still young. Lincoln 4 score and 7= Scorpio the Judgement, and the Boys just had their last supper with whoppers, in Grease.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-22-2009 at 04:40 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #38
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
recallone,

This doesn't bother you?
Should it? I don't prefer 'bothered'. Neutrality is a beautiful, wonderful thing. If we neglect to categorize things and attach our opinions to it, whether in approval or disapproval, whatever it is simply cannot serve as the anchor it was intended to be. And yes, anything and everything that keeps us fixated upon this dimension, in my eyes - is an intentional anchor, a distraction.

As for the references to dates...
I haven't scrutinized the list to come up with a blow by blow analysis, but consider how radically different the official story is to the conspiracy story (again, with the categorizing and polarity of it all - but we've got to try to explain it somehow, right?). If you were to present all of the evidence, concerning all of the things that are discussed in forums like this one to a single person who otherwise considers the evening news to be gospel, what kind of monumental effect do you think it would have on that person? The impact it could have is something along the lines of what would precipitate a nervous breakdown. This is the reason why it's so difficult to get people to sit down and really listen to any of this information. Something inside of them is telling them that what's about to come up is the mother of all monkey-wrenches, and it's going to muck up their tidy little conceptualization of the world and the universe as they think they know it. And that's a scary thought. The ego is pulling on the reins big time because that information will show that the ego has been wrong about so many things, in so many different ways.

So, getting back to the statements made by this television show trailer...JFK was killed because he fully intended on informing the American public about the alien presence. The official story? Not so much. 9/11? I don't need to go there, right?
Quote:
Our air.
Who in this forum doesn't know about chem trails?
Quote:
Our water.
Again, who in this forum doesn't know about flouride?
Quote:
Our life.
The whole notion of a judgment day upon dying is seeming more and more implausible, is it not? Heaven and hell? What happens after?

Our realizations are many, and they were found on the path of wanting to know more and refusing to be lied to anymore. So, does it bother me that this television program could potentially be a source to present some of the truth to viewers who wouldn't ordinarily consider these things when presented from their crazy conspiracy theorist neighbors? You bet.
I'm excited when anyone begins tearing away the blinders - regardless of the 'who' or the 'what' that inspired them to do so.

I'm excited for all of the Ah-Ha! moments that are on the horizon for millions of people. I'm excited for the connection and power that's steadily coming online as a result of the programming that's being dismantled.

Onward...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So, does it bother me that this television program could potentially be a source to present some of the truth to viewers who wouldn't ordinarily consider these things when presented from their crazy conspiracy theorist neighbors?
I think what's going on with the commercial is nothing but an obfuscation of the truth...
Old 05-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #40
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think what's going on with the commercial is nothing but an obfuscation of the truth...
Nice category to put it in, I suppose. You could be right.
It could be any number of things.
I choose not to attach to whatever it could be, might be, or even what it actually is. I just prefer to feel what I want to feel, instead of what someone else wants me to feel.
Again, the program hasn't even aired - so, I don't see how any conclusions can be drawn about it anyways. I've appreciated some of the presentations the History channel has offered in the past...so, I'll take a look at this one too.
Even if I resonate 100% with it, it's still a transient truth that is no longer applicable the moment it's labeled as such. So it'll go in the same bin of 'stuff'.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:19 AM   #41
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All!

Have look at this!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZv61sYctY
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #42
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Being morning here...Good morning to all....
Well today is the BIG global event....Let's hope we all get something out of it.

For those who take the time to watch it....keep your eyes open and your senses tuned...there might possibly be subliminal messages too..as the subject matter and the advertising don't quite jive.
Can't wait to hear you thoughts...have a great day
Personally I don't think this changes history nearly as much as the Bosnian Pyramids..but we'll see
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...I'm interested in watching it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
...will watch... but will be quick to change the channel...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
...For those who take the time to watch it....keep your eyes open and your senses tuned...there might possibly be subliminal messages too..as the subject matter and the advertising don't quite jive.
Can't wait to hear you thoughts...
recallone and Northern Boy,

You're gonna watch, right?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:23 AM   #44
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`ll be watching but anyone who thinks that this is the missing link well let me rephrase this this maybe the missing link as far as coming out of water on to land but to say this is what we as modern day humans go there is still the alot of missing evidence. Look at the more recent developments of the upright walking ancestors there are missing links here as well and that is what we should focus on . I recommend you go here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14092 and watch the video`s the first 5 set up the last three where it gets interesting to say the least.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:38 AM   #45
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Watched it. Only dosed off a couple of times.

I don't see what the big deal was. Okay, so it was a really bitchin' fossil with lemur and monkey attributes, but I don't feel like I've just seen the light or anything like that. If it wasn't for all the date references in the trailer, I probably wouldn't have watched all two hours of it. That the program never addressed them kind of rubbed me the wrong way - Bad History Channel, BAD!

Whatever. I got to hang out with my wife for two hours and listen to a really excited European dude talk about his find. He's happy about it. And I'm happy he's happy. But I should have went to see the new Star Trek movie, instead.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bad History Channel, BAD!
Go to your room!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #47
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not recallone and even though I missed this entire event here's my interpretation after watching the "ad" and reading about it. I don't think there are any really deep hidden meanings in the imagery or words. It's typical Madison Avenue marketing. They sampled successful popular imagery and words or events that most everyone would recognize in order to create a buzz. It's over the top and kitschy to me.

Yes, I think most shows on the History Channel are like the rest of TV - full of misinformation, twisted revisionist history which as someone else said is fodder for the "cliff notes" masses who have never read a book. However, having said that I am interested in this fossil find and will try to view the show. It really sounds like a huge discovery in the paleontology world.

The History Channel has been pushing "end of times" shows for years like "Life After People" and that supposedly newly discovered Nostradamus book. I find some of the information interesting and matches up with info I read from other sources, yet a lot of it is pure Hollywood Hype. They probably use the web bot info to pick key images and words to grab the largest viewership. Corporate sponsors have always done this...TV was invented to sell soap not inform.

Quote:
recallone,

This doesn't bother you?
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
They sampled successful popular imagery and words or events that most everyone would recognize in order to create a buzz.
Yeah but we've still got the all-seeing eye and the words "air, water, life, creation"...

Gives me a very creepy feeling...
Old 06-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #49
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm only guessing here but was it a trailer for the french save the planet movie "Home"...???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:49 AM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

So this came and went? What happened?