Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why I feel Obama is for Real

I was thinking to myself if it is the right thing for me to post this.

When I logged in a few seconds ago, the Control Panel said "You last visited: Today at 11:11 AM"

Talk about Synchronicities..

Anyway, Here goes.

I think Obama is the real deal because he is black and the PTB are predominately white.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and The British Royal Family are all white. No way in hell would they wanna put a Black man as the President of the United States. If they did, this would go down as the mistake of the centuries

Now, before you say I am racist, I have plenty of friends of every colour and creed.

No way am I saying that white people are evil or good. Nor am I saying that black people are evil or good.

There are good and bad individuals in every Human race and every ET race.

But The PTB have had a white supremacist agenda for millennia and having a black man in power, a man whose race have been slaves to the white folk only two centuries ago, this is a MAJOR slap to their face.

This is also a sign from the Divine that the time has come for the entire world population who have been under the tyranny of the PTB for so long..

This is a sign that it is time for each and every single individual of every race and colour to step up to the plate and become their own master, to become a God in their own right.

I am proud of Nov 4. It is a day which not only changed the US but it is a day which changed the entire world as well.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
SplatPantZ

Default Re: Why I feel Obama is for Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
I am proud of Nov 4. It is a day which not only changed the US but it is a day which changed the entire world as well.
This is my feeling also Truthsayer, Lets hope we have "Change" for the better!
Old 11-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought!
If we assume that the ptb have been and still are in control, then perhaps having a black president would bring on support that they didn't enjoy before, not only in the US world wide. The test is will he play their game and implement their agenda or dine with JFK.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

oh man, you Obaaah-ma luvvers really crack me up. Gonna join his hitler /oops /obama youth army, too?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zz_uHv_PQ

oh and we need a civilian army, too.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

yep, that smells like love all right.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #5
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Until the day Obama order the detention of a certain group of society, I will continue to believe in him.

Because he is the first leader so far, not only in the US but in other parts of the world as well..

He is the first leader to have asked for unity between the races, between left and right..

Almost every other leader I have seen have tried to divide and conquer but not Obama.

He is asking for "All One" and that is why he is a Leader of the Light.

Hitler ordered his youth brigade to round up the Jews. Hitler advocated the supremacy of White Germans.

Has Obama done any of that **** so far? I don't think so.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I'm from Iowa and saw this guy from the beginning.Hillary was the PTB candidate, Obama upset the gameplan.Obama is for real.I hope he's smart enough to keep from being manipulated.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

He was elected by sheer media bias and cult of personality over-kill, the extreme unpopularity of George W Bush, and not to mention the $600 million dollars he spent. It's no miracle. That is extremely obvious to me after watching politics carefully since the 70's. If you doubt this then you have indeed been brainwashed.

As far as TPTB being upset that Obama was elected because he is half-black, I believe the exact opposite is true. They are being very clever in choosing this self-proclaimed different candidate. If he fails to go along with their plans he will indeed become the next JFK or Lincoln, or at least be given the Bill Clinton smear treatment. Those comparisons of Obama to our fallen leaders have made me very uncomfortable from day one.

Yes, we will be experiencing change. Just what kind of change is now the question.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
He is the first leader to have asked for unity between the races, between left and right..
You clearly don't know much of the world.

US politics is divisive, and even if the official speeches of Obama talked about unity, his minions attacked anybody who disagreed with him accusing them of racism or worse.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #9
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Time will prove anything.

We shall see who Obama really is.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
Hazzy

Tptb Have chosen obama for a few reasons in my opinion.

1- Think about what would happen if obama gets assassinated ...
I think there would be mass riots and thats all they need to place
the US in the martial law scenario.

2- They also prefer a black person to a white one to announce the
bankrupcy of the US monetary system.

I am hoping for the best though.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #11
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

I sencerly hope he is. I'm starting to have a much better feeling about him, alhtough some of his proposed whitehouse staff give me the creeps, as do the ones who've funded him and given him training. Something within Obama does resonate with me but I feel like the others will try anything they can to control him.

Let's hope he's the right man for the job. Either way, I'm very happy that McCain didn't win!
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think Obama is the real deal because he is black and the PTB are predominately white.

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds and The British Royal Family are all white. No way in hell would they wanna put a Black man as the President of the United States
No perhaps not, but they wouldn't mind laying blame at his feet, just as they did not mind laying blame at the feet of any other president. All presidents are thoroughly vetted by those really in charge, and used exactly as puppets.
You cannot be seriously giving this man carte blanche because of his race.
As I'm sure you know, no race is inherently good or bad.

It's like Hick's said.

Guy 1: "I like the puppet on the left."

Guy 2:"Well the puppet on the right is more to my liking"

Guy3:"Hey! There's only guy operating two puppets"

Look, the only question here imo is not about race or signs from the divine, It is can Barak resist some extreme pressure, and I mean awful, awful, extreme pressure? His options are more limited than we can imagine I feel.

The PTB certainly realized the masses need to experience "real change", so they threw the old dog McCain a bone and let him take a dive.
Hillary wouldn't have worked either because of the Clinton connection and that wouldn't have been enough change to throw the mildly suspicious off their scent.

So they gave you what you wanted. The impossible. A black man could never have been elected even 8 years ago, but now since a black man has been elected, he simpy must be trusted for that reason alone?

I'm certainly not saying you're a racist, but this is basicly the definition of prejudice in the strict definition of the word, which is not always a negative cannotation.

You have pre judged someone based on a trait that in actuality has very little bearing upon what makes a human, a human.

C'mon man, please do your homework. Obama is Status Quo all the way.
But he is a different color, so he must be a good man, right?

I hope to hear him call for a repeal of patriot act 1 and 2.

I hope to hear him call for a real investigation of 9/11.

I hope to hear him speak about the corrupt Fed.

I hope to hear him say he will repeal the ominous presidential directives that will soon be at his disposal.

I hope to hear him explain or denounce his ZB connection.

I hope to hear him change his aggressive and misguided foriegn policy. (God help the people of Pakistan in the next 6 months.)

I hope all of that w/ everything in me, but I'm not crossing my fingers just yet.

If you can refute these things, i would certainly be interested, because he hasn't addressed any of it from what I've seen.

I think Bill put it pretty well,

We shall see if he is his own man.

Judge the man on his actions and not speculation.

I await his first actions in office before I will begin to form my opinion, as I have agreed to wipe the slate clean and give this man a chance, of course I'll watch like a hawk.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #13
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow.

I guess I missed that the first time.

Are you serious, or is this some sort of metaphor for something else?

Because if you are serious, then I'm pretty sure I could drum up a few thousand examples of "leaders asking for unity between the races, between left and right..."

It is all they friggin talk about man. All of them. It's what you want to hear. And have you seen it yet?

I do admire your faith, but, "I beseech you in the bowels of christ, think it possible you may be mistaken."

Faith is good to have in your friends and family because you know them and have had interactions from which they gained your faith. I have faith in my parents, my siblings, and many of my friends, but only beacuse I truly know them.
I defy anyone here to vome foreward who has any personal interactions w/ Obama.
Until then we can only form opinions based on his public actions, which imo do not warant blind faith.

You must have a decent bullsh*t detector if you have found your way here to Avalon, so do your homework and fire up the old bullsh*t detector. Obama should really set it off.

What has changed for me is my ideas about the people who voted for Obama. I am overjoyed to see so many who want to see not just change but a better way, but Obama has only offered "change" thus far.

When he diverts from the status quo, addresses all the legit concerns I mentioned, and then offers a plan real change, then I will jump on your bandwagon full force. But I realise that is a very tall order fro any politician.

I'm sorry that I have been somewhat aggressive here, but I am so wary of the repercussions of politicians that have the ability to elicit blind faith, no matter what they look like.

Last edited by raulduke; 11-07-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: additions
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #14
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hello you all...

Those of you who know Webster Tarpley (and why not others too) look what he had say about Obama and men behind him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJC...eature=related

kf...
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #15
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

>...because he is black and the PTB are predominately white.

That is an illusion my friend. Do not buy into it. Think clearly about this issue.

Obama is in fact multiracial with 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. His father is a Luo Kenyan reported to be 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% Black. Even if Obama's father were 100% Black it would still leave him 50% Caucasian.

What race is Mr. Obama? He is of mixed race. His racial identity is ARBITRARY. His outward appearance reflects that fact. He CHOOSES to identify with the portion of genetic material he got from his father. He CHOOSES to do so for political and cultural REASONs that he feels benefits himself.

Contemplate these facts and realize what is actually going on in this matter of "ethnicity".

It is my sincere hope that Obama becomes a good president. We need one badly. He is however a flawed human being surrounded by other flawed human beings. The complexity of human society has increased to such an extent as to be considered to be a runaway train. Deep down I realize it it does matter who is at the controls even if our course and speed are beyond our sphere of influence, however I recognize that the "PTB" own Obama as much as they owned the Bushes, Clinton, Reagon, Carter, Ford, Nixon, and LBJ.

I think the expectations of Obama expressed by some are terribly unrealistic and will be have to either adjusted or they will suffer great disappointment in the months ahead.

>He is the first leader to have asked for unity between the races, between left and right..

That is an uninformed statment. Please google The Civil Rights Movement. Study the Civil Rights Movement in the United States. Look up what John and Bobby Kennedy were doing in that arena. Obama is hardly the first nor will he be the last.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 11-07-2008 at 03:05 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #16
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
I'm from Iowa and saw this guy from the beginning.Hillary was the PTB candidate, Obama upset the gameplan.Obama is for real.I hope he's smart enough to keep from being manipulated.
The Clintons endorsed Obama...

They are funded by the same money..

How is Obama really different....

He is still in their system...

What makes you think that the ptb have switched....

America is more sensationalized than ever before...

Of course they have to put a sensational puppet in place now to keep you people sedated.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
This is my feeling also Truthsayer, Lets hope we have "Change" for the better!
When the ego is martyered the internal revolution of self reflection and facing ones demons in the dark night of the soul takes place causing an internal revolution, mirrors so to speak. these physicological mirrors are associated with the month of november which has a numerical value of nine. The letter R in mirrors equals 18 which is 9 mirrored. He was put there to cause external revolution.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #18
Swinging Green Tablet
Avalon Senior Member

How could a man talking of war ever have CHANGE for the better?!

It's a CHAIN that one day will be broken...
Swinging Green Tablet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinging Green Tablet View Post
How could a man talking of war ever have CHANGE for the better?!

It's a CHAIN that one day will be broken...
Matter opposes all things but it is that opposition that makes all growth possible. these are the pains of birth not of death. Its the way we view things. Aliced looked in the mirror before she went through the doors of perception. Its only fear if you are afraid. AWARENESS
Old 11-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Originally they wanted Colin Powell to run and he said he wanted no part of it. I heard him say this on national TV. I want to say it was to Larry King. No part of what kept running through my head. This keeps running through my head when I try to imagine what is going to happen next. I will never forget that Colin Powell lied to us and openly admitted it. I kept telling myself......so now he is going to step in and help Obama defeat all of them, which is wishful thinking but one with the ending we all want.

Yes its true, they wanted a black man in power. How many of you know that Jesse Jackson is also a member of the 13 bloodlines? Check it out. He also ran for president. The color of your skin doesn't make it right or wrong . A plan is a plan One more thing you will find out is that many many of the people within the bloodlines have adopted out their child to hide their heritage!

This plan has been in placed for years and years. To even think that the game plan has changed would be a joke but a wonderful thought We must not let our guards down and continue to pray for the change we need

Has anyone read up on the new Denver airport? Here is a small part of it.

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver Internatinal Airport!

They have closed down the site due to The Truth Be Told not folllowing wordpress guidelines.

I kept alot of their files and downloaded them to keep for history. What I wrote is just a drop in the information that I had gotten off that site.

So this is part of their plan. I keep wondering how this whole turn of events will be played out

Who really knows anymore, we just have to pray for the ending that we all really want
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #21
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Their is a Denver Airport thread... If you search for it I am srue you can find the pictures... Place is f**in crazy... Its the only airport I have ever been to.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Originally they wanted Colin Powell to run and he said he wanted no part of it. I heard him say this on national TV. I want to say it was to Larry King. No part of what kept running through my head. This keeps running through my head when I try to imagine what is going to happen next. I will never forget that Colin Powell lied to us and openly admitted it. I kept telling myself......so now he is going to step in and help Obama defeat all of them, which is wishful thinking but one with the ending we all want.

Yes its true, they wanted a black man in power. How many of you know that Jesse Jackson is also a member of the 13 bloodlines? Check it out. He also ran for president. The color of your skin doesn't make it right or wrong . A plan is a plan One more thing you will find out is that many many of the people within the bloodlines have adopted out their child to hide their heritage!

This plan has been in placed for years and years. To even think that the game plan has changed would be a joke but a wonderful thought We must not let our guards down and continue to pray for the change we need

Has anyone read up on the new Denver airport? Here is a small part of it.

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver Internatinal Airport!

They have closed down the site due to The Truth Be Told not folllowing wordpress guidelines.

I kept alot of their files and downloaded them to keep for history. What I wrote is just a drop in the information that I had gotten off that site.

So this is part of their plan. I keep wondering how this whole turn of events will be played out

Who really knows anymore, we just have to pray for the ending that we all really want
The esoteric field of spirituality is concerned with direct experience of reality. It begins where the exoteric path ends. The people who work in this field are slightly mad: they seek to shed the hallucination of separate existence and to disappear into the effulgent visions of channelers and sages. The esoteric path is one of self-transcendence, the only real hope for humanity. It does not promise a reward: it is the promise, it is the reward.

The exoteric path does not penetrate the mystery of life directly, but only prepares one for that leap into the unknowable mulch-mound of ecstatic silence and loving. The exoteric path is concerned with establishing conditions and outcomes. The esoteric path is not interested in establishing any condition other than recognition of that seed from which the crop of the universe has grown; it has no outcome other than to eradicate ignorance, delusion, and suffering. The esoteric path penetrates the mystery of life directly, and dangerously, through self-transcendence. when we are still concerned with outcomes, there is no self-realization .
Old 11-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Hello you all...

Those of you who know Webster Tarpley (and why not others too) look what he had say about Obama and men behind him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJC...eature=related

kf...

So, with Obama in office the hotspot will be Pakistan, Russia, China.

Obama is a Leo/Ox and so was Napoleon. There have been charges that he is bisexual and smokes crack/cocaine and I would like to know the truth.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #24
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Unless Obama goes against his masters and runs the risk of getting shot, the same old agenda is going to be played out - have you looked at his advisors lately - I see a Bilie 'Bob' Clinton in there somewhere - unless he has truly tricked the NWO mob into making them believe he is one of them and he's one of us, then really it's just going to get worse - he's already stated that he is going to do things that the world will not like. Another time to wake up guys an gals
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #25
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Unless Obama goes against his masters and runs the risk of getting shot, the same old agenda is going to be played out - have you looked at his advisors lately - I see a Bilie 'Bob' Clinton in there somewhere - unless he has truly tricked the NWO mob into making them believe he is one of them and he's one of us, then really it's just going to get worse - he's already stated that he is going to do things that the world will not like. Another time to wake up guys an gals
If you saw the movie vantage point they had a double of the assasinated prez which leads to the beast that recieved the head wound but appeared to be healed.