Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #76
Xeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: i'm dying

Hi Chris,

My prayers are with you. Please don't ever give up hope - ever. Even though this is my first post here....(I used to be a lurker all this while)....and I don't know you, and neither do you know me....

I felt moved when I read your story, and I just want to tell you that you mustn't under any circumstances, give up.

The number of replies you've got is an indication that you're not alone out there in your struggles....

There's more to this life than meets the eye....

So take heart, budd and don't give up!
Xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #77
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the most powerful prayer I know created a Miracle right before my eyes...

A child that was restricted to a wheel chair for half her life was in a store with her parents, they had walked away and she was looking around and smiling happy to be out of her home.

I was instantly drawn to her and as I walked up I visualized Jesus and thought these words...

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, please heal this child, and I touched her on the shoulder.

she looked up at me beaming and reached out with her hand to take mine and stood up from her wheel chair and gave me a hug.

The mother screamed and then busted out into tears as she ran up and gave me a hug...

The power of Prayer is amazing...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #78
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Chris,

the truth is, that wasn't the first miracle, nor the last.

I am one away from being considered a Saint, I think there is a reason I was drawn to your post...

Do you understand if this miracle is granted, that you will come under heavy scrutiny?

Do you believe in your heart it is possible?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #79
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i do believe.

i prayed for help, and manifested you guys.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:02 PM   #80
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Chris, I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I watched a video interview recently by Ramond Francis - it's excellent. Here's the link:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/rfrancis.htm

I would not recommend high doses of salt because that can kill you too. My recommendation, try make sure you are living a very healthy lifestyle - don't let any toxins into your body, eat lots of vegetables and stop eating processed sugars, gluten, preservatives and so on. Drink a lot of spring water and take the right vitamin supplements (the right ones are not cheap but they are many many times more effective). Ramond Francis obviously knows his stuff and puts together his own vitamin supplements. He saved his own life in this way. Exercise and try to keep fit. You can turn this thing around with the right attitude!

My best to your recovery!
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #81
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Chris, join the club.

We are all dying, everyone on the planet is dying.
And this is the ultimate lie, with the FEAR attached.
NOBODY dies, every living entity is immortal.
Life is immortal.
We have been installed with the fear of dying, mainly to control us.

We all desire to remain as long as possible here in 3D reality, and this very TIME, as such as time is , is the most stunning time to be here, hence there are billions here now.
We are all ONE, and have concentrated here to observe this time, as chaotic and bizzare as it will become.
If You pop off now, you will probably come back fast, and believe me the youngsters coming here now are fabulous and hugely powerfull.

It is only a biological body that we inhabit on a temporary time period that is suffering stress, and You have recieved excellent advice on how to feed and prolong that , but it is time dependant, nobody can escape the grim reaper, but just as when you cut the grass down, it grows back again.

It is this fear that We must overcome by realising we are immortal, then we can celebrate death again and think of the fresh new bodies we can have.

Hope this message is well recieved, and not upsetting.
Nobody dies, everything changes state.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #82
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i'm less afraid of dying as i am upset that my work is not done, my cats won't have me to be with them for the remainder of their lives, and my friends and loved ones would suffer from my premature departure.

i do understand that death is not the end. if it is truly my time to go, i'll exit gracefully. and i'll be back in 49 days probably.

thank you all for your support. i'm not givin in yet.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #83
Fuglybugger
Avalon Senior Member

You are in my prayers.

You have an immense group here and elsewhere supporting you're existance, as much as our very own here... now. I appreciate everything around me, even the buzz of the traffic in front of the house and the continuous pain in my legs. You are dealing with something beyond my current experience, and I cannot pretend to feel the depth of your pain or awareness.

I do feel the glory through my own pain, though. The same as all of us should. Maybe you can feel it more.

Let's all live in the glory, whatever it brings. Easier to accept in meditation than in day to day tasks, but still the same. It is glory that we are here at all.

I'll remember that, especially by your sharing your experience with us.

I hope that my trying to understand helps you.

Your story helped me. Thank you.

You are in my prayers.
Fuglybugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #84
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Chris, do you mind telling me when you first got BP?
I'm curious. Forgive me if you've already mentioned when in the thread
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #85
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

symptoms first started showing in feb 2002. by the end of that year, it was really advanced and i looked like freddy kreuger and finally sought medical treatment.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #86
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

I found this interesting snippet relating to increase in BP in children after receiving vaccinations-
http://www.medscape.com/medline/abst...emed_ckb_ref_0

Admittedly not huge numbers to go on there but did you have any vaccinations around the start of 2002?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #87
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I'm wondering if it is stress related...

it started after 9/11

with what we all went through these last few months it makes me wonder if the worsening condition is related...
Old 11-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #88
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

don't think i've ever had a vaccination.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #89
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
hapa haoles reprazent :]
Teehee! <3 I hope you are doing well today! xoxoxo to your beautiful soul
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #90
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
don't think i've ever had a vaccination.
Ah well, it was worth looking into, if only to see if you can supply your doctor with any more info about yourself.
Keep smiling though, sometimes good things happen
Old 11-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #91
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

puting your name in the sanctuary daily , you must be feeling well loved ,dear friend .
still on the look 4 a shaman 4 you .
love and peace , great respect ,rhythmmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #92
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

It's mostly in the attitude! You have to know and believe you will beat this thing. Your body is attacking itself - therein lies the problem. I watched a video on google vids by Dr Shultz which somebody else had recommended earlier. Didn't finish it before I fell asleep because it was long and had a long introduction, but that guy has been through some unbelievable things and healed himself with the right mindframe. He talks a lot about the pharmaceutical industry as well and I'm sure that being on this forum, you will relate to a lot of what he says. I would recommend listening to some of these people to help you change your perspective on things. Your body is continuously being created and recreated and if there is a blockage in the energy flow or mind, your body cannot regrow the way it's meant to. Positivity and confidence are KEY! They alone will help you more than any medical doctor will be able to. Don't even let up in your mind that this will overcome you and stop the negative thoughts - please! They are self harming and if your body gets those messages from you, it will not help heal itself.

All the best to you brother!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #93
dday
Avalon Senior Member

Have you checked out Beyond Health with Raymond Francis?
http://beyondhealth.com/
He has some startling results with terminal patients of all sorts. Please watch his interview on the front page of his site. Basically he has an PHD in Biochemistry from MIT and put together a simply plan to heal the cells. He is quite inspirational.
Peace
dday
dday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #94
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Chris,

Like Susan (the eXchanger) says, you MUST change how you are looking at this.

Think (because with all of these awesome humans pulling and praying for you the universe MUST respond) to yourself,

"I am healing and returning to my normal healthy self." Keep saying it to yourself until you believe it.

And your picture? Your eyes? They don't seem like the eyes of someone knocking on death's door yet. You still have work to do or else you wouldn't have asked for and gotten our help. :-)

I am assuming that you grant permission for energy work (Reiki) so I will start sending you distance healing. A huge treatment at first, and then a daily "booster" shot to keep the healing going.

I have loved reading your posts in this forum.
You are cared about and will be taken care of.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #95
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Healing and loving vibes/prayers to you on an hourly basis! I visualize you healing rapidly; and staying well!! My heart is in full swing of sending all good happy visions for you!!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:19 PM   #96
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

About the Baking Soda... Here's a link to the video I first saw about this:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html

Also, a while back I read an article about Russian scientists discovering that the "supposed Junk DNA" in our bodies actually reacts to human speech!

This concept would provide a "scientific explaination" as to how prayers and miracles work. (my thoughts anyway...)

Here's a link to the article, it's very interesting:

http://www.rense.com/general62/expl.htm

Last edited by MaskMarvl; 11-07-2008 at 04:26 PM.
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:21 PM   #97
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

You have more than enough information here from our wonderful Avalon group but I felt guided to add my own story. Take what you need if it helps and leave the rest.

When I was 21 I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Lupus. At the time they thought it was fatal.

For a time I lived into this disease, going to self-help groups, learning about it, I was in college and went into my first 'flare' and almost died.
They put me on mega doses of pregnisone intervenously. After 3 weeks of being in the hospital I was still on over 100 mg per day of steroids, I blew up like the pillsbury dough boy, from a sz. 6 to a 16!

Needless to say the additional shock of my appearance taken away with the 'moon face', weight gain and my mental capacity affected by the high dose of steroids, I was in a state of shock, depression and deep sadness.

(b/c of being on them for over a year I have 2 artificial hips and rods down my spine. I only say this to show you I am not a stranger to medical issues)

After I was off the steroids, I decided not to live into this person anymore. I would be ME with a side issue of Lupus, not ME/Lupus person. I learned to detach from it. I hope that makes sense.
I didn't go to anymore meetings as I felt the people there just talked about how sick they were, who died that month and what medicine they were taking.

At 22, I was determined not to live that way.

Over the course of 30 years, I have had 4 or more doctors all telling me I have Lupus.

I have only had two flares both when I was under stress.

As unenlightened as I was at such an early age I was guided to visualize my lupus as the dots in a Pac Man video game and the little Pac Men would eat up all my Lupus.

I would think about visualizing your disease. What color is it? What shape? What music would it be playing?

It is only in your fear of it that keeps it in place.

Love it, make friends with it, understand it.

Now that I have learned about how the mind affects the body, I now see that I was using my mind to tell myself I would not be sick anymore, and I would not live into what the doctors were saying.

Over the years I grew in knowledge of who I am and choosing not to be a victim of illusions, buying into the world of disease. This past January I had more Lupus tests, and they do not show any Lupus present.

Of course this took me a long time to transcend, I guess I am a slow learner, it was something I had to find out for myself.

It has taught me not to be a victim of life's experiences and to know deeply we have been given dominion over the physical.
Especially now with so many 'stories' flying around about our future, it has helped me to navigate and transcend the fear around fema camps, rumors of WWIII, and all the other illusions we are under.

While they may have some truth to them, they still live in possibility of happening, NOT fact, and TPB feed off of our fear from these rumors. Darkness never wins in the presence and the power of Light.

I don't know what your path is and why your body is manifesting this dis-ease.

I can only encourage you to go into meditation and ask your body what it needs from you, ask what lesson it is trying to teach to you.

It is only in the physical realm that we manifest dis-ease, our soul remains in a perpetual state of unity and radiance.

Your body is trying to tell you something. Perhaps something unresolved in your past.

I would also start journaling with the deepest part of your soul. Buy a journal and title it "My journey back to Health" or another title that will move you and state your intention.

Live from that place and new possibilities will open to you.

Be careful of your speaking. Your post, "I'm dying", just created your reality in speaking those words and putting them out to the universe.

Other people may guide you to your healing, but you need to be responsible for creating it. Not consciously creating it, like I want to be sick, rather what is going on in your subconscious, or the part of yourself that you do not know exists.

This is a very powerful place to stand, one in which you cannot be in victim mentality to do.

If it is your time to leave this plane of existence, be at peace that your journey here is finished and you are going home. I say this not to be insensitive only for your benefit to practice unattachment.

If there is something for you to learn this may be the catalyst your body is using to kick you into high gear to find it, especially since we are in a time of transition on the planet.

I have almost died many times, been in a coma where I astral planed all over the world! I came back because I still had more to learn about myself.

I don't believe this to be your case, I do strongly believe this is a karmic agreement you made prior to incarnating here and it will bring you wonderful gifts of understanding.

I feel I needed to go through my own dis-ease to gain all the wonderful gifts it has brought to me so I can teach others on the path to wholeness. I am an intuitive guide who specializes in the archetypal realm and to help people go into their shadow self to uncover ingrained patterns that do not serve them in this lifetime.

Know that you have the guidance of your higher Self, all you need to do is ask and you have many loving people on this forum to help you get through this life transition.

The only worthy gifts are ones that are paid for with the high price in learning them. This is a gift to your soul Chris, rearrange your thoughts around that.

I wish you so much love and peace.

Please stay in touch as to how you are doing.

In Love and Light
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:56 AM   #98
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Good post!
Old 11-11-2008, 04:20 AM   #99
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Chris,

you've been quiet for a few days, are you ok?
Old 11-11-2008, 11:59 PM   #100
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

have been continuing the salt/C treatment

symptoms are spreading a little bit too. still taking prednisone.
ordered pemphitab and waiting for it to get here. seriously considering MMS but have not ordered any yet.

also found a shaman and will be asking the spirit vine for help very soon.

remaining hopeful :]

mostly i'm trying to be focused on my music and life right now. not dwelling on death and dying.