Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Did you see that???

I have always seen things that aren't there out of the corner of my eye, you know when your sat watching the tele or on your pc and you think you saw something move, you think it might be a spider or something but there isn't anything there, but lately have noticed this happening a lot more.
Mentioned it to my friend Flynt the other day and he has also noticed it happening more.
Anyone else noticed this?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Did you see that???

I'm going to start a survey on drug and alcohol abuse among avalonians, we need to know.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I have that constantly whilst i write this now even!!! Sometimes it startles me lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:57 PM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I get that all the time, but i just thought it was flashbacks...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #5
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Wierd, this had just happened to me an hour ago and I had also been noticing it going on a lot more frequently when I'm alone - sort of like the devil watching you from behind your back! I wonder if it's something neurological or psychological? Or maybe we are being watched... :P
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #6
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:40 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Happens to me too.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #8
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It's the socalled "veil" that is getting thinner. The astral realm is "superimposed" on our realm. You can clear the room by simply invoking the Light of the Infinite Creator. Any being that is not of good intention will be gone. There are "helpers" working on us all day/night long these days. Upgrading our energy bodies etc. In the state called "sleep paralyzis" one can find oneself in between the astral realm and the "normal" realm. Here many people see many different beings as if they are in the same room (but they are in reality in another realm). Nothing to fear or worry about.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #9
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i would go for the stress and nevrological view.......i had this a short periode many years ago after severe stress....it seemed like i sometimes saw a insect on the side of my vision field.....but it went away...i think this is normal, have heard about many others that have had this without reason....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:17 AM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: Did you see that???

Wether you realize it or not we are multidimensional beings, your physical body is in the 3rd dimension your spiritual self is in communication with other spiritual beings in different dimensions . It can freak you out at times, accepting it as a part of who you are opens your world to an incredible amazing experience of alter realities. Children are more suceptible to this world. These entities cannot influence you unless you let them, if you are not aware of them they will often influence your unconcious mind and the realm of your emotional stability. To say that your world is alive in more ways than you can imagine is an understatement. We are magnets and attract anything and everything imaginable and not imaginable, the old saying be careful what you wish for applies very much to this world. Learning how to control this world of spirit and be at peace with it will help you to create harmony around the world of others. For me the war of the spirit is more real and dangerous than the 3rd dimensional wars on this planet, spiritual dark entities feed on hate and guess who's is feeding them. Dark entities are attracted to havoc and chaos, our biggest mistake has been rejecting and denying the existence of this world. It is said that these dark entities greatest victory is simply hiding in plain sight. In regards to this reality the statement of the blind leading the blind is applied to us humans . I guess we all need a pair of spiritual seeing glasses.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #11
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Did you see that???

I also have had the corner of the eye syndrom as I call it. My girlfriend has also had it many times. It definately is happening more often now and I just send my love to whom or whatever it is and chuckle to myself...aha caught you.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:31 AM   #12
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I thought only I saw them till I found out what they were:
They are Gneechees.

Little energetic beings that live at the very edge of your energy field.
If you try to focus on them they just disappear so you can see them only from the corner of your eyes.
Pretend you don't see them so you can carefully observe them.

They will not harm you.

Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #13
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Did you see that???

Thanks for the info. "Peer"
I normally try to relate to them by turning slowly, still looking out of the corner of my eyes, and say things like "whats going on buddy", being friendly, hoping that they will make themselves a little more visible. Nothing has happened yet, but I am hoping..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #14
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

i smile and enjoy the show. i understand that if i need to be contacted then i will be if not then i won't

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:54 AM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Peripheral vision defined......Peripheral vision is a part of vision that occurs outside the very center of gaze. There is a broad set of non-central points in the field of view that is included in the notion of peripheral vision. "Far peripheral" vision exists at the edges of the field of view, "mid-peripheral" vision exists in the middle of the field of view, and "near-peripheral", sometimes referred to as "paracentral" vision, exists adjacent to the center of gaze[citation needed].

Peripheral vision is weaker in humans, compared with other animals, especially at distinguishing color and shape. This is because the density of receptor cells on the retina is greatest at the center and lowest at the edges (see visual system for an explanation of these concepts). In addition, there are two types of receptor cells, rod cells and cone cells; rod cells are unable to distinguish color and are predominant at the periphery, while cone cells are concentrated mostly in the center of the retina (the macula).

Peripheral vision is good at detecting motion (a feature of rod cells), and is relatively strong at night or in the dark, when the lack of color cues and lighting makes cone cells far less useful. This makes it useful for avoiding predators, who tend to hunt at night and may attack unexpectedly.

Peripheral vision loss may occur due to a number of ocular or neurological diseases or disorders. Glaucoma, stroke, branch retinal vein occlusion, branch retinal artery occlusion, ischemic optic neuropathy, and transient migraine are some of the more common causes, whereas retinitis pigmentosa, choroideremia, gyrate atrophy, pituitary tumors, optic disc drusen, brain tumors and aneurysms, and tilted optic discs are uncommon or rare. [1].

The distinctions between central and peripheral vision are reflected in subtle physiological and anatomical differences in the visual cortex. Different visual areas contribute to the processing of visual information coming from different parts of the visual field, and a complex of visual areas located along the banks of the interhemispheric fissure (a deep groove that separates the two brain hemispheres) has been linked to peripheral vision. It has been suggested that these areas are important for fast reactions to visual stimuli in the periphery, and monitoring body position relative to gravity [1]
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:19 AM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, and Swanny, it happens to me too!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:01 AM   #17
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

This has been happening my entire life.
And on occasion, there are voices to accompany what is seen peripherally, as well as a heaviness of energy that makes my entire body feel as if it shifts in a wave pattern, as if i go in & out of my skin, or, I feel as if my ethereal body shrinks to the size of a needle point, or grows beyond my frame of vision....
When I first mentioned this to my family (1985), they freaked out & had all kinds of tests run on me. I was a year & 4 months sober at the time.
Every test, then & since, bore normal results.
The one difference that I experience now, is that what is normally only in my peripheral, has become center stage.
And, I don't know about you guys, but usually when I would turn to see what my peripheral had caught, it would be gone.
Not anymore.
It remains, anywhere from 3 to 10 seconds.
And they're not just dark shadowy mists anymore. They're white, gray, silver & gold.
I am now 25 years sober.

So, perhaps for some, it can be chalked up to nerve damage, or anxiety..but I personally would not label my experiences either of those.
I am at peace with all of this because these experiences don't scare me, or define me.

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:09 AM   #18
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed a very definite increase in seeing things out of the corner of my eyes. I've noticed it's easier to "catch" them if there is a hallway or doorway in my peripheral vision. Don't know why.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:30 AM   #19
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I often hesitate to speak of this but when I was younger I would stop people on the streets and speak to them about the spiritual world surrounding them.
Due to the controversial nature of the subject matter and the obvious reponsibility of connectting to the inner world of others I just became silent. For the purpose of just giving information I would say that being sensitive to your spiritual world can transform you. Unfortunately religion has not been kind to spiritual seers , I would point out that all of us are seers you just don't realize it. It is sad to see how we as adults help to shut down the spiritual eyes of our children, seeking psychologist and psychiatrist to drug our children braiwashing their minds. Is obvious how we throughout history have been brainwash into becoming disbelievers into the very nature of our being. In this matter religion and science has only help us to become blind and insensitive to our spiritual self.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #20
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I'm going to start a survey on drug and alcohol abuse among avalonians, we need to know.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #21
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

As for problems with our eyes forget it, I've consciously used my peripheral vision for 20 years,serves me well. Get my eyes tested every year no problems, never worn glasses and Swannys eyes sight is way better than mine!
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEFUL View Post
It sounds like one of anxiety symptoms or peripheral vision problems (nerve damage may cause this).
You may see stars or movements out of the corner of your eyes that don't exist. You may also see flashing lights in your eyes or your vision may seem almost kaleidoscope-like. Sometimes you may feel that there is a dark object or something just on the outside edge of your vision, or that your vision is narrowing.

Relax, catch up on sleep and if it continues you should see an optometrist.

Hopeful.
You sound like a paid agent of Dis-information!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #23
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

I guess this kind of coincides with what Frank initially wrote above. I have read about what is referred to as dark shadows or shadow people. As I understand, they are beings whose presence can be felt and are usually spotted out of the corner of one's eye. These beings feed off of negative thought patterns/vibrations and can encourage negative situations.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #24
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Woahoh!! This has all gotten much heavier than I had imagined. I don't think there's any explanation for what that effect is, it could be a great many things. Peer, I see what your saying, when I look into a clear blue sky I usually see those tiny little dots of changing colour moving all around almost like dust but not affected by volumetric light. Don't know why I can only usually see them against a bright sky though. I can focus on them but they never go out of focus really - they just move too fast to follow. Anyone else seen these? They're quite entertaining if you're bored:P
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #25
IronWoman

I kid you not! this is really did happen!!!!

lol.. well it's not that big of a story..

.. (my mom had asked me to grab something from down stairs).. so i'm walking.. and from the corner of my eyeball i see a black cloudy mist just floating there. Right when i noticed it.. i Fell down!!

later.. i realised it was Friday the 13th!!!!

WEird...