Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #126
SUNMOON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden lady View Post
Hi,
Just come across this on another forum.
Military exercise called "Joint Warrior" Oct 6th-16th
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...1466-21914726/
Also in Scotland 4thOct -17thoct.
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/De...intWarrior.htm
Americans involed too.

I'm sure Iv'e read somewhere of a senario that during "war games", in which the UK was to be part of, it all went horibly wrong. Or am I dreaming, I do hope so. Can anyone shed any more light on this?

Love, Peace and courage to all.
I AGREE 100%
SATANIC ARTICLES
IMAGINARY ENEMY
911 IN OUR FACE AGAIN!
REAL WW3 NEXT WEEK?
SUNMOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:58 PM   #127
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
I think it is safe to say, that once martial law is in the UK acting normal wont be possible. The streets will be policed, to the point where you will have to ID yourself.

I don't think a very efficient version of martial law will be carried out in the UK - even if they try to enact it. In the USA - maybe. The govt there is somewhat more heavy-handed [tighter links between M.I.C. / top-govt] and I think the US has more "foreign" troops.

Over here I really can't imagine your average Joe soldier and police-person carrying out months of house-to house searches and fascistic detentions. If a false-flag event[s] were big and often enough this may change but without that I don't see it.

I've done my share of demos and activist stuff in the UK and as much as I hate a lot of the system, we're still a comparatively tolerant bunch when people are taken out of the state/institutions context and it's just citizen-to-citizen.
-
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #128
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyll View Post
And as i speak "Question Time" on the BBC starts , and their leading story is on the resignation of Sir Ian Blair as the Commissionaire of the Met Police!

Surely more important subjects to be addressed?
-

Welcome to how reality has functioned for the last 61 years!

The revolution never has been and never will be televised...
-
Old 10-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #129
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Humm,

Ok. So ... have you made your mind up?
Just for kicks let's say you hear on the news that there are missiles ready to strike your town at any moment and war is definitely a reality. Will you move or still feel you have a duty to stay and die?

It is my opinion that deciding to stay where you are now is close minded.
I, personally, will stay open and see where things go.
I will make a decision based on my current reality at that time.
I will also prepare according to what is happening right now and adjust with that as time moves forward.

Just my take on this.

Peace,
Ampgod
It's easy for me to say this before things get to the point of crisis, but I feel that I wouldn't act to save myself and leave others to their own fate. I'd want to help everyone else, or at least those within my sphere of potentially effective action. I've lived my life in service to others, not primarily for moral or ethical reasons but because I prefer living that way. I find it more enjoyable and fulfilling.

I feel that Stoke-on-Trent, perhaps including the wider region of North Staffordshire, is the area I should remain in to assist. Stoke-on-Trent could well be a safe place to be, as it's fairly high and has good countryside around for food and water. And many of the people here are multi-generational local people who are totally committed to the area, with a strong sense of community. They deserve good organisers who have their best interests at heart and are prepared to give all. At the present time I'm doing that, but at the same time I'm also working in a wider sphere, even internationally through the internet, contributing what I can to discussion forums, hosting websites and working more directly with others in various initiatives. I would help to organise regional or even national get-togethers of members of this forum, for example.

That much seems realistic for me to do, now and in the foreseeable future depending on the resources that will be available. If I were to move elsewhere, it would be much more difficult to link up with others in an effective way, and I might even end up on my own - no thanks! Here, I know the area and I'm known to others.

Some on this forum talk in terms of banding together and moving somewhere safe. I'd rather feel that we were banding together to help others in unsafe areas, at least through the worst of times that some see ahead. For me, it would be more effective to band together with a few good people in our local known area where we're known.

And regarding dying, I don't think dying is the end of it. I think it's just another death of body along the way, and the next stage of the journey will be enhanced by spending the rest of this life in selfless service to others. Again, it's easy for me to say this sort of thing because I don't have anyone close enough to hold me back, though come the time and I'll discover really how much I'm oriented to selfless service.

Since you ask, I can't say I've made my mind up, but as you say yourself, what I've just said is just my take on this - at least for now.
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #130
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

My mums next door neighbour told her that her son on thurs 2nd oct told her to get some cash out of the bank, enough for a week, he is in the british army, intelligence as far as i can gather. They were just chatting over the hedge (haha) and this was revealed. I have been telling my parents to get cash out all week and this was the thing that made them do it. This is all the information that I have.

It may be nothing, it may be something, it may be somewhere in between
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #131
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realist View Post

Both links work properly. Just try to click on them:

This is not a conspiracy. Somebody has problems using the bbcode properly.

Good find.

Quote:
Preparations are being made across Scotland for the biggest military exercise in Europe, Joint Warrior, which will see the UK's armed forces take part in joint collective training alongside military personnel from eight other countries.
This is the sort of useful peripheral data it's worth looking our for. "The biggest exercise in Europe" ?! Hmmmm... from 6th OCtober.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 AM   #132
realist
Avalon Senior Member

Coincidentally there will also be a big Russian combat training October 6-12 2008:

Russia's strategic bombers to drill with full combat payloads

MOSCOW, October 2 (RIA Novosti) - Russian strategic bombers will conduct training flights with full combat payloads and live fire all cruise missiles on board for the first time in over two decades, an Air Force spokesman said.

The live firing exercises in Russia's northern latitudes on October 6-12 are part of the Stability-2008 strategic maneuvers in various regions of Russia and Belarus with the goal of practicing strategic deployment of the Armed Forces, including the nuclear triad, to counter potential threats near the Russian border.

"During these exercises, for the first time in many years, the crews of Tu-160 Blackjack and Tu-95MS Bear-H strategic bombers will fly missions carrying the maximum combat payload and fire all the cruise missiles on board," Lt. Col. Vladimir Drik said.

Tu-95MS and Tu-160 aircraft can carry six and 12 Kh-55 (AS-15 Kent) long-range cruise missiles respectively.

Drik said that the scope of the exercises would be unprecedented and involve, apart from the Tu-160s and Tu-95s, the Tu-22M3 Backfire strategic bombers, air superiority fighters, interceptors and aerial tankers.

"The number and variety of aircraft involved in the drills shows the wide range of tasks that will be accomplished during the week-long exercise," the spokesman said.

Former Air Force commander, General of the Army Pyotr Deynekin, said Russian Tu-95 bombers had conducted live firing of all their cruise missiles only once before, in 1984.

"Tu-160 bombers have never done this because it is very expensive," the general said.

According to various sources, in addition to 16 Tu-160 bombers the Russian Air Force currently has 40 Tu-95MS bombers and 141 Tu-22M3 bombers in service.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20081002/117389135.html

And I am pretty sure that the following link is also pure coincidence:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/h...learattack.pdf

Don't panic!

Last edited by realist; 10-05-2008 at 01:05 AM.
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:06 AM   #133
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quite worrying indeed:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...iet-times.html

I plan to go shopping today for quite a few items.

I'm not sure if this is relavent but in the last two-three weeks I have reading buying books on a number of topics which I may shortly need. I honestly do hope I will not need these items but only time will tell and I'd like to be ready for the worst and hope for the best.

Yesterday I resonated with the stay put idea... Leave work, Turn my house into a healing centre etc etc I really would like to help everyone. I have so much knowledge on detoxing, Reiki and health benefits of food etc.

But this morning I read this with UK and Russia having war games on the same dates with live ammunition on both sides! I personally hope it does not get out of hand I really so honestly do. But...

I saw a medium 3 weeks ago and my last 3 weeks so far have been pretty spot on. She also saw me preparing for a huge adventure ourside living in the wild and going rough!

I need to make a list what an adventure!

She also said I wouldn't be at work much longer and that things would change dramatically and very quickly!... this is not what I hd planned!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #134
realist
Avalon Senior Member

North Atlantic Council meeting with Political and Security Committee of the European Union

The North Atlantic Council (NAC) and the Political and Security Committee (PSC) of the European Union will meet at 10:30 hours on Monday, 6 October 2008 at the NATO Headquarters.

The meeting will be co-chaired by the Deputy NATO Secretary General, Ambassador Claudio Bisognero and the Representative of the French EU-Presidency, Ambassador Christine Roger, French Permanent Representative to the EU Political and Security Committee.

There will be no press opportunity.

source: NATO Press Release
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #135
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
I don't think a very efficient version of martial law will be carried out in the UK - even if they try to enact it. In the USA - maybe. The govt there is somewhat more heavy-handed [tighter links between M.I.C. / top-govt] and I think the US has more "foreign" troops.

Over here I really can't imagine your average Joe soldier and police-person carrying out months of house-to house searches and fascistic detentions. If a false-flag event[s] were big and often enough this may change but without that I don't see it.

I've done my share of demos and activist stuff in the UK and as much as I hate a lot of the system, we're still a comparatively tolerant bunch when people are taken out of the state/institutions context and it's just citizen-to-citizen.
-
I wouldn't bet on it, have a watch of this. Our society has been infiltrated. When it kicks off (martial law) all sorts off characters will have authority over us. It is a fact that, recently, traffic wardens have been given extra powers during times of crisis. Watch this video from a few months ago.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...+purpose&hl=en

I'm certain that everyone who watches this, and understands what it means, will then realise we need networks and we need 'em rapidly, both local, regional and national. I suggest the best method of operation is the same way they run Alcoholics Anonymous. Autonomous self supporting meetings, like cells, even if one folds it does not have an effect on the the whole, it can't be divided, it is the reason it endures worldwide. Come on, we must have some twelve steppers hanging out here. Maybe you could form local offshoots under survivors anonymous. ???? well, it sounds good to me.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #136
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Heyyyy, maybe we ought to link up with him?? He has a plan, he has military training, if we, us lot, connected with his lot, why we could... hmmm, let's have some feedback here please. Of course you will need to watch the video first.

Robin
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #137
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandiwe View Post

It may be nothing, it may be something, it may be somewhere in between
it's better to be safe, be prepared than to be surprised
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #138
Betty

Did anyone see the episode recently on the TV show, "The Fringe"? The plot was a psychic recieving horrible visions. He was intercepting the bad guys psychic communication. The good guys used his visions to catch the bad guys.
Please do not use these visions of Dr. Deagle's as an excuse for fear and anger. Evil feeds on fear and anger. MEDITATE for peace!
Good guys are fighting for us behind the scenes. Why do you think the latest hurricane went up the east coast hitting Maine with only a strong storm instead of devastating the east coast?
Don't be a victim. Sincerely, Betty
Old 10-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #139
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Does anyone know if more information from the Whistleblower is coming ?

They are turning our street lights off in Wales, they started a few weeks ago.

Everything just stinks tbh and my gut is rolling.

That's interesting! Does anyone in the local political arena have an explanation for the street lights being turned off? Does this happen every night now? Is this across a wide area? What areas are being affected by these kind of blackouts?

Be safe!

Vance
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #140
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Did anyone see the episode recently on the TV show, "The Fringe"? The plot was a psychic recieving horrible visions. He was intercepting the bad guys psychic communication. The good guys used his visions to catch the bad guys.
Please do not use these visions of Dr. Deagle's as an excuse for fear and anger. Evil feeds on fear and anger. MEDITATE for peace!
Good guys are fighting for us behind the scenes. Why do you think the latest hurricane went up the east coast hitting Maine with only a strong storm instead of devastating the east coast?
Don't be a victim. Sincerely, Betty
Very good point, Betty! Victim mentality is probably the greatest suppressor, and that very thing has kept humanity under the control of those evil ones who know we are very powerful beings. They prey upon the "victim" to give up personal power willingly and we in response believe that we have no power. That is completely untrue! We all have amazing personal power, and together we have immense collective power. That's why the powers that be as SO afraid of us awakening to that fact!

Vance
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #141
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

hi folks

winter blackouts would send me to montana.
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #142
jay303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newliving View Post
It's easy for me to say this before things get to the point of crisis, but I feel that I wouldn't act to save myself and leave others to their own fate. I'd want to help everyone else, or at least those within my sphere of potentially effective action. I've lived my life in service to others, not primarily for moral or ethical reasons but because I prefer living that way. I find it more enjoyable and fulfilling.

I feel that Stoke-on-Trent, perhaps including the wider region of North Staffordshire, is the area I should remain in to assist. Stoke-on-Trent could well be a safe place to be, as it's fairly high and has good countryside around for food and water. And many of the people here are multi-generational local people who are totally committed to the area, with a strong sense of community. They deserve good organisers who have their best interests at heart and are prepared to give all. At the present time I'm doing that, but at the same time I'm also working in a wider sphere, even internationally through the internet, contributing what I can to discussion forums, hosting websites and working more directly with others in various initiatives. I would help to organise regional or even national get-togethers of members of this forum, for example.

That much seems realistic for me to do, now and in the foreseeable future depending on the resources that will be available. If I were to move elsewhere, it would be much more difficult to link up with others in an effective way, and I might even end up on my own - no thanks! Here, I know the area and I'm known to others.

Some on this forum talk in terms of banding together and moving somewhere safe. I'd rather feel that we were banding together to help others in unsafe areas, at least through the worst of times that some see ahead. For me, it would be more effective to band together with a few good people in our local known area where we're known.

And regarding dying, I don't think dying is the end of it. I think it's just another death of body along the way, and the next stage of the journey will be enhanced by spending the rest of this life in selfless service to others. Again, it's easy for me to say this sort of thing because I don't have anyone close enough to hold me back, though come the time and I'll discover really how much I'm oriented to selfless service.

Since you ask, I can't say I've made my mind up, but as you say yourself, what I've just said is just my take on this - at least for now.

hi im new to the forums and im glad to be here
i just hope we have lots of people like you around when the SHTF
best regards
jay
Old 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #143
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

More information regards Operation Joint Warrior which begins Today! 6th October

http://www.raf.mod.uk/crowales/exerc...arrior2008.cfm

http://informationdissemination.blog...of-battle.html

I think we have another piece of the jigsaw concerning upcoming events here, in that, this exercise has a NEO (Non-combatant evacuation operation) element to it. As an ex military man, I know this element of military training is not often practiced unless it's for a specific purpose. The last time I personally took part in an exercise such as this, was in the early eighties (now I feel old) serving as part of the British contingent of the UN based in Cyprus. Two weeks later we were evacuating the Palestinians from the Lebonon.

We shall wait and see what occurs in the next few weeks...it should be very interesting.

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #144
tommy38
Avalon Senior Member

From todays (Oct 6, 2008) London Telegraph
Quote – We face extreme danger…we risk a disintegration of global finance within days.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...the-abyss.html

Well, well…….
tommy38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #145
Steve_G

It's worth remembering that on 9/11 and 7/7 there were various military / intelligence / law enforcement exercises going on. What's going on now has been described as a financial 9/11, and it's just possible that these troops are here for that reason.

8 other nations are involved in these exercises though I haven't seen which mentioned anywhere. I'm assuming they're NATO allies. While our own forces may be reluctant to wade in against their own people, foreign troops may not be too worried about it.

I don't believe in coincidences, so I don't think it's accidental that the Russians are conducting exercises at the same time. But it may not be a war issue, it may simply be having troops on high alert and mobile to quell unrest in the civilian population should the financial system grind to a complete halt.

Once they've done that, THEN they can get on with the war they all seem so keen on having.

Good job we can't really die init?
Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #146
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Good job we can't really die init?
Umm, we actually can die in it, which I don't want at all. The truth being, if I were to die in some apocalyptic self-induced blaze or catastrophe, I wouldn't hang around this popsickle stand to see what happens afterward, I'd be off to the rings of Saturn or something to evolve myself more and only check in w/ the earth occassionally. The important thing is to live through it, come out better, and help some people along the way.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:28 AM   #147
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member

haven't had time to read whole thread, but this is what I posted couple days ago in different forum.

Quote:
Quote:
FIGHTER jets, infantry troops, destroyers and submarines will converge on Wales next month for one of the largest military exercises of all time.

The two-week exercise – codenamed Joint Warrior – is designed to recreate a scenario in which Britain and other sovereign nations go to war against a “state-sponsored terrorist movement” – using a vast array of lethal modern weapons.

Taking place between October 6 and October 16, it will provide coordinated training for all three UK Armed Services, plus forces from EIGHT allied nations. [...]
source: WalesOnline

Quote:
Preparations are being made across Scotland for the biggest military exercise in Europe, Joint Warrior, which will see the UK's armed forces take part in joint collective training alongside military personnel from eight other countries.

The exercise, which will take place from 6 October 2008, is designed to sharpen the response levels of the thousands of soldiers, sailors and airmen involved.

Conscious of the fact that the exercise will take place in environmentally sensitive conservation zones, planners have spent months in direct discussions with the people most closely involved as exercise director, Royal Navy Captain Paddy McAlpine, explained:

"We are aware that we will be training in areas which contain a wide variety of marine wildlife, sea bird breeding grounds and protected fauna and flora.

"Therefore, we have spoken to landowners, farmers, fishermen, tourist agencies and environmentalists and we have built into our plans details which will limit our impact on our natural surroundings.

"However, I must stress that our armed forces are operating in a busy and dangerous world and it is our fundamental responsibility to ensure that they are trained to the highest possible standard."

In all, 29 ships and four submarines will take part, with the majority of the assets from the UK, NATO and Allied Nations operating off the north and west coasts of Scotland. Submarines will patrol the Sea of Hebrides and the Minch throughout the exercise.

Sixty aircraft will fly 100 missions a day over Scotland, England and Wales and will conform to normal UK low flying regulations between 0800 hrs and 2300 hrs, Monday to Friday.

Essential Joint Firing Exercises will take place at Cape Wrath in Scotland and Castle Martin and Sennybridge in Wales. The Welsh exercises will involve troops and fast jets using a variety of live ammunition. The ships will fire only in Scotland; Cape Wrath is the only regulatory firing range in Northern Europe. Environmental Impact Assessments are conducted for all potentially damaging activities.
source: UKDefenceNews

Think how these military exercises just happen to occur at a time when something else just happens to happen unexpected.

Best of luck UK dwellers.
We all will have a challenge in front.

Stop Brown and the gang asap.
We did nothing with Bush, and now he has his own Army, basically we had a coup and now we face some real serious times ahead.
Martial law is a reality now, not something to think might happen. It will happen, unless we come up with a better dream.
That means we need to oust these criminals and hold them accountable!
Interview - Naomi Wolf - Give Me Liberty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI

Howdy from Western Kentucky, USA.

This is a personal revelation process. ALL will come to understand what has been happening for so long.
The enemy will NOT be able to hide anymore. [but they will seek death as an end and it will not come because as we already know here -death is an illusion].

Their time is short.
But, then again, what is time anyways, lol
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:32 AM   #148
Patrick
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, ok, I read up with some time, and noticed orwellsbud has got it here first.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #149
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Environmental Impact Assessments are conducted for all potentially damaging activities
Yes, I can see that assessment now - Conclusion: It will f*ck up the environment.

Private: Sir, Did you see the conclusion of the enviromental impact assessment?

Major: Yes Private. We promised to do an assessment, and we did it. Whats the problem? We need to train our troops. Run along and get me a nice cup of tea, theres a good chap.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #150
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

While we are looking at what is right in front of our eyes, maybe it would be better to look from the outside in.

This is a diversion!
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote