Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:09 AM   #51
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Rose was disappointed and had an opinion about it. Leave it at that the woman's entitled. I've read far worse on here.

If you're so in touch with your personal spirit and wholeness then don't be such a bitch when someone says something you don't like. Forgive them in silence and make a positive contribution to balance it.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:29 AM   #52
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Just as science is constantly redefining the Universe, spiritual explorers are constantly redefining the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. The layers of knowledge are near infinite in both cases, and, at their core, have mathematical counterparts at an octave that humanity has yet to even imagine, let alone discover. Thus, any suggestion that I perceive the achievements and contributions of humanity’s spiritual or scientific explorers as lacking or deceptive is only a result of not understanding the larger context of time and the depth of the “onion” we are collectively “peeling” – in both the scientific and spiritual dimensions. (conclusion to Interview)
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #53
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
I disagree with you !!!

I think this is the best piece of work
that, Ms. Kerry Cassidy, & Mr. Bill Ryan,
have ever done, since, they have started
Project Camelot, and, Project Avalon ...

the real secret is within -
NOT, something you are going to get
from someone else -
with big price tags hanging all over it !!!

and, how they really are just holding onto a bunch
of unless junk
(do you think, that is why, they are starting to try to sell it !!!)

as, everything, i truly need is
already inside of me

and, to me, that is "the grand portal"

i suggest people read it, at least three times

brightest blessings
of energy, light and love
susan
the eXchanger
First let me say I agree with you 100%. That being said let me introduce the page which purports to debunk the Wingmakers to the N'th degree!

http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html

Now I have read that page and its links. It reminds me of the 'case' against Billy Meier. Many others as well. The Warren Commission on Kennedy's assassination. Almost a 1000 pages on what Lee Harvey Oswald was proved to be the sole gunman. The 9/11 Commission with the 'proof' that the Trade center melted down from an airline strike, when there are movies of controlled demolition to bring down the Tower in its footprint. Need I go on?

The PTB can 'prove 'anything they wish . What is it, Roswell has 4 'official' versions over the years of what 'actually' happened out in the dessert? This 'case' that is expertly drawn that 'leaves no doubt' that Wingmakers is a 'fraud' leaves me cold. It seems a out of balance reaction to a 'fictional' presentation. The overkill of the 'rebuttal' sways me that indeed there is something there they wish to make disappear as they are upset its being divulged.

That, and my own internal knowing, that much truth resided in what James divulges. If you would hear him speak (.mp3's) are available on the site, you would hear a voice of such compassion and understanding that it begs the question if this person is from this planet! So powerful is his vibration. Even allowing that the rebuttal is Truth? does in no way invalidate the information contained in James's interview, which resonates highly in my own knowing. Much more so that what many of the 'whistleblowers' are sharing. Grand Portal, next stop!

Last edited by efields; 12-09-2008 at 02:52 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #54
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
Dear Milk and Honey, I respect your personal perspective of what I have written and quoted from the Wingmakers "official" website, however you fail to take into consideration that the materials presented are not meant to enhance or expand old perverted mythologies of the Hierarchal Religious quarter...designed for control.
It appears to me from what you've said here that you and James are continuing to "enhance and expand old perverted mythologies of the hierarchical religious quarter... designed for control."

The reason i say James perpetuates the misperception of the 'old' is simple:

Yes the false hierarchy hijacked and perverted the old spiritual teachings. That does not mean those teachings were perverted at their origin. The inner-Mind of the adepts are not perverted and is only concerned with awakening the inner-Mind of ourselves. You fail to understand or acknowledge the difference between the adepts' true teaching of valuable concepts (if understood as intended) and the false hierarchies' perversions of those same concepts. However, James does NOT fail to understand that difference. That's why, in reference to them, he concentrates your attention soley on the perversions... so that he can distort and deny their true origin and intent... their true meaning and value.

James is distorting all that in exactly the same way as the perverted controllers have always done. It allows him to summarily dismiss the value of the adepts and their work. Yet incongruously, he retains a respectful place for Jesus in his cosmology. Go figure.

Quote:
they are written to awaken those sleepers who are lulled into complacency and apathy to question "Authorities", or to not comply with the HMS.

They were written to encourage individuals to follow their Hearts...and to manifest their full potential as heirs to godliness...found in their own DNA.
They're the same reasons why the adepts have written down their teachings over the ages (to the present hour) and why many individuals have already realised the sum of being and ascended. That means of course that they were not dependent on DNA upgrades. Our full potential can be realised in our spiritual identity.

James also denies spiritual Hierarchy. He is mistaken. We ourselves are the individual twigs and branches of the tree of life composed of myriad beings of greater and greater intelligence and power. We each have freewill and an equal opportunity to grow into all they are. That doesn't mean we all have equal attainment. In a universe of infinite growth, and opportunity for growth, some beings have greater attainment than others. The concept of 'Hierarchy' has been feared and loathed because of the perversions of that concept in the physical and astral planes. The false hierarchy who have dominated these strata have produced rebellion at the very prospect of 'Hierarchy' as a cosmic reality. But it is a cosmic reality.

Consequently, there is no such thing as 'equality'. We should serve to enable opportunity in the lives of others and in all our institutions of society. That's what the US Constitution was all about. But each will use their freewill as they see fit and grow or shrink as a consequence. If the concept of 'equality' is being pushed around we should ask ourselves who that serves. It does have a familiar ring to it. 1917 - 1991.

Quote:
Just because YOU believe, that the materials were written or channeled, does not MAKE IT SO...
The materials were certainly written by James. We read them on the website and in his emails after all. The only question is their whether they originate beyond him. Then, 'where'.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-09-2008 at 03:38 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #55
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with those who say this is the best work Project Camelot has ever done. Bill & Kerry are truth seekers and information disseminators (my word, not in the dictionary ), not preachers, editors or censors. The "fraud" suggestion you make is from disinformation by those attempting to discredit the site 10 or so years ago and have since been responded to by the site's original creator/owner and identified as frauds and disinfo.

The James interview not only resonated with me, it is my truth and how I now live in this world. It is challenging in the sense that it requires constant vigilance, but once you work at it a while, it becomes easier and easier until it eventually integrates with you. I am very much still in the process and expect that I will be until the grand portal opens or I move on from this world, so people should not adopt this paradigm for what it gives to a person, but instead for what that person gives to themselves and, thus, gives to humanity and all beings. What a wonderful time to be alive and in service to existence, and what an opportunity we all have before us to return to our higher selves and to truth. Who knows if the history elements of the James interview are accurate or not, but that is not important in my opinion. What is important is where we're heading individually and collectively into transparency and expansion.

Love to all of you and, therefore, love to me.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:38 AM   #56
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

This discussion reminds me of something that happened about 8 or so years ago, I had read the Eckhart Tolle book and liked it and lent it to this friend of mine, ( a much older man) and a few weeks later I asked how he liked it.

He said it was good, it reminded him of Zen teachings...at that point I said "ah". If it is the truth, does it change? If it is the absolute, does it require an "upgrade"? That is my objection, if that is what you would call it, to the Wingmakers. The claim that effective spiritual teachings that have been around for centuries are suddenly outmoded because of a portal that appeared in 1998???

I find that a bit scary. I prefer to think of the absolute as absolute, not a fad. People have been repackaging ancient teachings for a long, long time-is this a bad thing? Not necessarily, however it is unseemly to invent another orthodoxy when none is needed while casting doubt on previous teachers.

Especially when they fail to reveal anything that is new. The human mind is incapable of grasping eternity. (Mine is, at least) There are many paths to follow that can help facilitate the experience of the absolute.

Why is Wingmakers better than any other?? Why??
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:49 AM   #57
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser2012 View Post
to by the site's original creator/owner and identified as frauds and disinfo.

The James interview not only resonated with me, it is my truth and how I now live in this world. It is challenging in the sense that it requires constant vigilance, but once you work at it a while, it becomes easier and easier until it eventually integrates with you. I am very much still in the process and expect that I will be until the grand portal opens or I move on from this world,

so people should not adopt this paradigm for what it gives to a person, but instead for what that person gives to themselves and, thus, gives to humanity and all beings. What a wonderful time to be alive and in service to existence, and what an opportunity we all have before us to return to our higher selves and to truth.

What is important is where we're heading individually and collectively into transparency and expansion.

Beautiful Eraser...........
Namaste
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:36 AM   #58
Banned

"Some facts can only be assimilated through fiction"- a member of this forum.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:44 AM   #59
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
"Some facts can only be assimilated through fiction"- a member of this forum.
Nuff Said Brother.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:15 AM   #60
houman
Avalon Senior Member

The problem with these kinds of interviews ("I am above the matrix, I know what reality is, let me explain to you"... "I am a bloodline member, ask me questions...") is that they provide no references, no threads to follow, don't precisely explain why they are so sure about their "information/view of reality", so they don't go beyond the mental construction stage (=0 information content) and are often self contradictory...

Some jesuits are full time employed to do just that, elaborate a mental construction and add confusion to an already distorted information...

With these kind of declarations about reality the only viable method (that makes sense) is the one of Bob Monroe: "you have to experience it for yourself and here is a method for doing just that"

So in the end the interview contains the following essential element: "take responsability for yourself and what is happening to this world" but adds another "Theory Of Everything" and if I had to choose one I would choose the one of T Campbell (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxECb7zcQhQ) at least here you have a map, references (precise origin of the information, double blind validation...) and most importantly a method for checking it yourself...

Houman

Last edited by houman; 12-10-2008 at 06:05 AM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:14 AM   #61
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

milk and honey, I can see that your mind is closed, having been filled with rhetoric...and busily comparing the Wingmaker Materials with all other "spiritual" teaching, you have failed to recognize how unique they are and there is no benefit for me (or anyone reading this) to try to reason with you...your are quite full of yourself.

It is obvious to me that James, nor any one individual could have written the materials...since he has no "followers" and no organization, it is hard for me to understand who you think he is getting help from. His integrity is beyond reproach.

I have watched this work slowly progress, one paper at a time, and seen how his vision was complete, before he launched the first website, and how each subsequent paper builds upon that foundation. He tells us that the LTO is measuring the frequency of the planet, and that new materials are released as our consciousness reaches a level that we can understand them...He obviously knows what the Big Picture is...and is trying not to knock us off balance with too much information at one time.

your opinions and belief system have no influence on my personal decision to activate my "junk" DNA (that were made dormant by the Anu) and to allow the perspectives of a Sovereign Integral to become my dominate reality...I only hope others are as independent as I am and will follow their hearts instead of the words of "externals".

I will continue to tear down the prison walls from the outside in.

Quote:
The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.
http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-10-2008 at 06:19 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:25 AM   #62
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing, unique, interview. Congrats to Project Camelot. It resonates with me. Where have i been all these years and not seen this stuff before?? Oh yeah, working for a big corporation. Anyway I've quit all that now to find myself.

But it will be hard to get your average member of the public to strip away centuries of religious and spiritual teachings to reach where James is at.

As he says though, it is one person at a time. Then i guess the rickety bridge can become a super highway.

I don't believe in religion, but the idea that the power is within and not coming from some higher universal source is freaky. But I'll go with it.

If you read between the lines of his interview, change is coming...get ready and you will be fine. I'll follow his message for sure.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #63
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
milk and honey, I can see that your mind is closed, having been filled with rhetoric
If you dismiss things of value like James does you will never know if it's rhetoric or not. You'll never prove or disprove the value that can be found there. You're talking James' word at it's face... like everything else he says.

Quote:
] ...and busily comparing the Wingmaker Materials with all other "spiritual" teaching, you have failed to recognize how unique they are and there is no benefit for me (or anyone reading this) to try to reason with you...your are quite full of yourself.
Even though i've illustrated where James got the gist of his schpiel you're still convinced the WMM is unique? James doesn't wan't you comparing it because you will discover for yourself what he has done. I put some of that in a nutshell for you and you call it rhetoric. It's time you compared the WMM with what has already been given. If you have done so already and still diss it then you've missed it.

Either you're still a teenager who understandably hasn't yet found the cornucopia of the ages - which has been distilled in the last two centuries - or you've been living in a shoe man. James claims the WMM is unique and he must know better. Look past the wrapper and you'll see it's not. You might also discern who his targets are (for demolition) and you may even percieve motive.

Quote:
It is obvious to me that James, nor any one individual could have written the materials...since he has no "followers" and no organization, it is hard for me to understand who you think he is getting help from. His integrity is beyond reproach.
If he's not a lone nut then others are assisting him. It could very well be a group effort on the ground and/or the astral. There are clues suggesting who his connections may be. For example, he seems to think that a NWO is inevitable as an interim governing structure on the way to Utopia. He also has a penchant for euphemistic claptrap just like they do..

Check this:

Quote:
Dr Neruda: According to prophecy that's when the United Nations will hold initial elections for a unified world government. And it won't be an all powerfull centralised authority but rather a global public policy decision and enforcement organisation for issues that effect the world at large. Issues like pollution, global warming, border disputes, space travel, trade, commerce, OLIN technology upgrades and general technology transfer programs.
IN OTHER WORDS: IT WILL DECIDE AND ENFORCE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IT WANTS but "it won't be an all powerful centralised authority?". "No, i cross my heart, it will ONLY be a global public policy DECISION and ENFORCEMENT authority."

Lovely.

Quote:
I have watched this work slowly progress, one paper at a time, and seen how his vision was complete, before he launched the first website, and how each subsequent paper builds upon that foundation.
How would you know what he did before he launched the website. Only what he tells you.

Quote:
He tells us that the LTO is measuring the frequency of the planet, and that new materials are released as our consciousness reaches a level that we can understand them...
Yup, he's a mile ahead of us at all times.

Quote:
He obviously knows what the Big Picture is...
Really.

Quote:
...and is trying not to knock us off balance with too much information at one time.
You don't say.

Quote:
your opinions and belief system have no influence on my personal decision to activate my "junk" DNA (that were made dormant by the Anu)
Someday, you'll look back at this string of hypotheses and laugh at them.

Quote:
...and to allow the perspectives of a Sovereign Integral to become my dominate reality...I only hope others are as independent as I am and will follow their hearts instead of the words of "externals".
This reminds me of that scene in "Life of Brian" where he's yelling to the great throng... "You're individuals". And they reply in unison... "YES! WE'RE INDIVIDUALS!"

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-11-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:58 AM   #64
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, I always used this as a scale, but James isn't trying to sell anything ...
Really? whats with the products section in his website and the price tag?
I like how people try to sell you common information and people buy into it and throw them their wallet instead of thinking for themselves.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #65
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Really? whats with the products section in his website and the price tag?
I like how people try to sell you common information and people buy into it and throw them their wallet instead of thinking for themselves.

actually you do not need to buy any of the products for sale in the website, you have all you need to manifest the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, available within your SELF...it just helps to know what you are looking for, and the "tools" accelerate the process... ENJOY!
Old 12-11-2008, 03:36 AM   #66
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Milk and Honey, as I said in the other WM topic....I find it amazing how self proclaimed "intellects" will go to great lengths to tell someone what something they have never experienced taste, smells, or feels LIKE ... when there is nothing LIKE the experience the genuine article provides.

"he who laughs last, laughs the longest", and I will be there laughing, when you finally come the realization, that what the WMs are offering is simply to brighten you path...it won't be long now

Quote:
All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-11-2008 at 03:40 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:03 AM   #67
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Milk and Honey, as I said in the other WM topic....I find it amazing how self proclaimed "intellects" will go to great lengths to tell someone what something they have never experienced taste, smells, or feels LIKE ... when there is nothing LIKE the experience the genuine article provides.

"he who laughs last, laughs the longest", and I will be there laughing, when you finally come the realization, that what the WMs are offering is simply to brighten you path...it won't be long now
Your responses are verging on the robotic. There is no evidence of thinking. Just the repetition of slogans. It's like talking with a press secretary in a slick PR dept or psy-operation who has a brief to sell come what may. It is the surest sign of the dominance of "intellect" over the inner- Self.

I have experienced the "taste, smell and feel" of IT. That's why i can see straight through James and the stingmakers.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-11-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:25 AM   #68
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Nice muddying of the waters attempt!

And nicely humorous to say that Wingmakers is "considered a fraud" [by whom exactly] and then back it up by a genuine well-known fraud, IE the 'famous' Protocols.

Then again, at least you spelt [uk spelling] disappointment correctly!

Now we just have to activate the Soul Integral from the cave within the cave within the cave within the cave within the cave within the etc etc

I've started my breathing exercises already.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #69
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
If you dismiss things of value like James does you will never know if it's rhetoric or not. You'll never prove or disprove the value that can be found there. You're talking James' word at it's face... like everything else he says.

Even though i've illustrated where James got the gist of his schpiel you're still convinced the WMM is unique? James doesn't wan't you comparing it because you will discover for yourself what he has done. I put some of that in a nutshell for you and you call it rhetoric. It's time you compared the WMM with what has already been given. If you have done so already and still diss it then you've missed it.

If he's not a lone nut then others are assisting him. It could very well be a group effort on the ground and/or the astral. There are clues suggesting who his connections may be. For example, he seems to think that a NWO is inevitable as an interim governing structure on the way to Utopia. He also has a penchant for euphemistic claptrap just like they do..

Check this:

IN OTHER WORDS: IT WILL DECIDE AND ENFORCE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IT WANTS[/B] but "it won't be an all powerful centralised authority?". "No, i cross my heart, it will ONLY be a global public policy DECISION and ENFORCEMENT authority."

Lovely.

How would you know what he did before he launched the website. Only what he tells you.
It will take time for me to go to all the weak/paradoxial/illogical spots in James's answers/essay. I have started with the one obvious, and to me, glaring, pronouncements on the history of the creation of, and the lack of value of, the human body and thus, our DNA. I have good links to back this up, but I hesitate to bring them in. I want to see how this develops.

Athough James mentions the ELOHIM, he does not breathe a word about them being Ultraterrestrials, high beings of non-locality. To suggest that they reside in our oceans with the Atlanteans that never left, is nothing but preposterous.

To state that all channeling is psy-ops is also illogical. If there are high beings of non-locality, and there most certainly are, they can, and do, communicate with us on a telephatic, for lack of a better word, level. So can other beings, including humans. To use discernment is a necessity, as with any type of communication. But if James is in league with NWO ideologists and policymakers, whose longexpected design is to declare all channeling illegal, they will have to grant someone the privilege of deciding what is 'allowable communication', no doubt allocated to a 'Truth Commission'. They might go all the hog and establish a centralized 'Information Corporation', a vision George H. Bush Sr talked about in the early 1990's. Anything emanating from such a construct will not be along the lines of a plurality of truth, quite the contrary, it will be based on the opinions of the few chosen and trusted to toe the official line of truth. In comparison 'Embedded Journalism' will pale as an example of the absence of independent research.

The value of James' interaction with us here on Avalon, is the opportunity for us to hone our ability to discern. Some have not developed that ability, and will be upset with any constructive feedback on his material, feeling it has to be accepted as a whole or rejected as a whole. These are never the only two options, there is always the 3rd corner, that of careful analysis.

I am VERY curious as to which corner Kerry is landing in regarding this material.

We are, in fact, not robotniks yet, regardless of what James is implying. Nice try.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-11-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:22 AM   #70
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
actually you do not need to buy any of the products for sale in the website, you have all you need to manifest the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, available within your SELF...it just helps to know what you are looking for, and the "tools" accelerate the process... ENJOY!
Endjay i still proved my point though when you said he isn't trying to sell anything.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:36 PM   #71
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Endjay i still proved my point though when you said he isn't trying to sell anything.
you didn't prove anything...James is making these things available to you at cost...he isn't "selling" anything that you aren't asking for

If you can not appreciate the fact that it cost money to maintain and create these websites, that you are using for free, then that is your problem.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #72
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
JAMES isn't "selling" anything that you aren't asking for
Thank you for the clarification ENdJOY. I take that JAMES isn't "selling" anything that is free either.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:07 AM   #73
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you didn't prove anything...James is making these things available to you at cost...he isn't "selling" anything that you aren't asking for

If you can not appreciate the fact that it cost money to maintain and create these websites, that you are using for free, then that is your problem.
wow are you that blind? "he isn't selling anything" yet again you FAIL.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #74
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Josefine, I appreciate you perspectives on the interview with James...I think it was fair...I do believe, however that you may have misunderstood what James said about RVing...he didn't say:

Quote:
To state that all channeling is psy-ops is also illogical. If there are high beings of non-locality, and there most certainly are, they can, and do, communicate with us on a telephatic, for lack of a better word, level. So can other beings, including humans. To use discernment is a necessity, as with any type of communication.

what he did say was, that you never know (for sure) who you are channeling, and that the RVers were getting a very grainy picture, that came from a "timeless" dimension, therefore what they see was very much an "interpertation" of a vision...within the confines of the prison...his exact word are these:

Quote:
Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.

Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes, unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be thousands of years.

Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.
as to your suspicions about him working for the NWO...I think that is really a stretch of the imagination, and a bit unfair, when everything else he says points to freeing one's self from the prison...created by these control freaks. Also I think Kelly made her interests known in the "introduction" of the Interview.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-12-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:53 AM   #75
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your responses are verging on the robotic. There is no evidence of thinking. Just the repetition of slogans. It's like talking with a press secretary in a slick PR dept or psy-operation who has a brief to sell come what may. It is the surest sign of the dominance of "intellect" over the inner- Self.
I also find your responses "robotic" as if following an agenda to discredit James, for no apparent reason...if not that, then it must be a "savior complex" you are expressing, trying to "save" anyone from experiencing the Sovereign Integral's perspective for themself...which would abruptly displace you from your throne in the Hierarchy of the New World Order. (trust no one)

as I said before, fault finders are a dime a dozen...and as the Kabbalists say, "the faults you find in other are your OWN"

what are you offering as an alternative to finding the answers within yourself, as the WM's materials suggest? ... besides all of us just taking YOUR word for it?

If you had seriously developed a Sovereign Integral's perspective, you would be expressing you appreciation for the assistance James is offering to help humanity free themselves.