Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
denitastephens
Avalon Senior Member

Default Colin Powell endorses Obama on Meet the Press

I am feeling a little confused about Colin Powell. For whatever I assumed he was neck deep in the NWO/NEO CON group, however, when he spoke this morning I got an little different impression. What are your opinions of him? Is he one of the good guys?
denitastephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Colin Powell endorses Obama on Meet the Press

He bowed down to the queen after putting the final spin on the "war on terror" I have to say, my gut feelings says, unfortunately, he is not one of us.

I really loved that man he seemed so sincere, but when I listened to Michael Tsarion, I had to change my mind.

He was originally asked to run for president instead of Obama but he said he wanted no part of this!

Part of what? That brings us right back to your original question. I would certainly value hearing others opinion along with you on this question.

I myself, will stay with my gut feeling but I know that some people do change and wouldn't it be nice if that was the case?

If he did change his view.................give us a real sign Colin, reveal things as other whistleblowers, that BRAVE ones that stepped forward had done
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Colin Powell endorses Obama on Meet the Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
He bowed down to the queen after putting the final spin on the "war on terror" I have to say, my gut feelings says, unfortunately, he is not one of us.

I really loved that man he seemed so sincere, but when I listened to Michael Tsarion, I had to change my mind.

He was originally asked to run for president instead of Obama but he said he wanted no part of this!

Part of what? That brings us right back to your original question. I would certainly value hearing others opinion along with you on this question.

I myself, will stay with my gut feeling but I know that some people do change and wouldn't it be nice if that was the case?

If he did change his view.................give us a real sign Colin, reveal things as other whistleblowers, that BRAVE ones that stepped forward had done
well id rather we got obama than jjohn mccain hes knee deep in oil money and if u listen to sum of his early speeches he talks about broadining the war honestly if this obama is as he says i think hell make a good president
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #4
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I will maintain hope that Colin Powell may be on our side. He has stayed very low on the radar since he ended his term. I think he's been spending time in Europe to avoid contact with PTB here in the US. My intuition tells me he has many enemies, and that is why he waited so long to announce this endorsement. I have been going back and forth on Barack Obama, but I am now somewhat convinced he is on our side. He has to play the game and get in. He is keeping certain people close right now to make sure he makes it safely into office, but will distance from them as soon as he's in. What will be key is who he surrounds himself with once in. I'm not holding my breath, but I do have to be hopeful that someone is going to finally stand up for us. I have never sensed any dark energy from Powell, even when he testified at the UN. I hope I'm not deluding myself, again!!!! ps- I have felt a little dark energy from Barack, but not his wife and I think she's a powerhouse who will kick his a** if he goes too far down the wrong road.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

My mom told me this morning to watch Meet The Press and we both thought he would support McCain, and long and behold, he support Obama.
I read that Obama said he would DO AWAY with torture. He said "We don't torture people". and see that as going back to the way it should be.
I also thought Colin looked sincere and even though he was for the war at the time when he also thought there was WMD, he mentioned that we shouldn't have gone and there needs to be change.
I do hope he's on our side. If not, the God help us!!!
You know, I have been watching on youtube things about whitewater with the Clintons and I am so disgusted because I just learned this but I haven;t see much about Obama to that scale.
I pray and hope Colin is for real today.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

oh for sure the clintons are bad news. See, now just the fact that she doesn't want Obama in, makes me scratch my head.

I always maintained to my husband that I liked Obama's friends. He called me a radical and Yes I am and I am proud of it.

I pray Obama is who he says he is as I don't think we have much choice. Unless Ron or Dennis get back on the ticket somehow.................
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #7
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

The Clintons are too close to Bush Sr for my taste, not to mention Hillary received money from Murdock (Fox News). Her donor list for the primary is very similar to that of GW when he was running. Scary stuff. My dad always says Clinton was the best president the republicans ever had. I trust Powell more than the Clintons. Did anyone see her in Penn. at the Biden rally? She looked either really scared, or really tired. She sure didn't have her political game on that day. The information they hold close must not let them sleep at night. I don't think they would be considered "white hats". Enjoy the day.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot to mention- Did anyone notice that Powell at one point said " something was going to happen January 20th or 21st??" He moved on quickly and stated Joe Biden was ready to be president. Was that code for you know what? I wonder. GOD I hope not.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:07 AM   #9
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I forgot to mention- Did anyone notice that Powell at one point said " something was going to happen January 20th or 21st??" He moved on quickly and stated Joe Biden was ready to be president. Was that code for you know what? I wonder. GOD I hope not.
Inauguration day is January 20, 2009.

Colin Powell is a big time endorsement. If you heard him talk earlier this year, you saw this one coming.

The timing is perfect. Colin Powell knows what his leadership is worth, and endorsed now, after the debates, because he knows many of us focus on these events to make a decision. They want to get a feel for the candidates, kick the tires.

I hope he's been waiting for this election, because I expect Colin Powell to provide valuable testimony against the Bush Regime. Obama and VP nominee Joe Biden have BOTH already stated their policies on the possibilities of prosecution of the Bush crimes. Here is an exciting video of Obama in April, answering a question about torture being authorized by the White House, and investigation of the kleptocracy in general.

You will notice he really takes the time to answer the question. "Nobody is above the law."

Here is Joe Biden on September 3. "No one, no one. No Attorney General, no President. No one is above the law."
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:42 AM   #10
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

According to some of David Wilcocks recent posts, the Clintons, Bushes and McCain are funded by the Rockerfeller illuminati faction. Obama is playing the game to get through to the election, but they do not control him. This is important. Powells endorsing of Obama must be a serious embarrassment to McCain. I think Powell got stiffed by the Neocons, he genuinly believed what he presented to the UN. Once he found the truth he must have been fuming. I do get the feeling that Colin Powell is a man of integrity and regrets his association with the Bush's.

I would really encourage any Americans who read this to get out on Nov 4th and vote for Barrack Obama. He's your best shot, he doesnt have to be perfect. Palin and McCain are unhinged and only appeal to the super rich bankers and NASCAR morons who eat gumbo, drink moonshine and chew tobaccy. Some of their tactics like calling people with recorded messages saying Obama is a terrorist reveals their true colours. Do you really think an accused terrorist would be allowed to be a senator or run for president? Obama has been thoroughtly security cleared and scrutinized by the secret service etc.

Imagine getting the Presidents job now, Obamas got a huge mess to clean up after the Republicans have totally trashed the place. God only knows what Bush and co will do in the 77 days between election and being sworn in.
It must be so frustrating for you at the present time.
The party is over, time to roll your sleeves up and get to work fixing things.
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #11
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
Inauguration day is January 20, 2009.

Colin Powell is a big time endorsement. If you heard him talk earlier this year, you saw this one coming.

The timing is perfect. Colin Powell knows what his leadership is worth, and endorsed now, after the debates, because he knows many of us focus on these events to make a decision. They want to get a feel for the candidates, kick the tires.

I hope he's been waiting for this election, because I expect Colin Powell to provide valuable testimony against the Bush Regime. Obama and VP nominee Joe Biden have BOTH already stated their policies on the possibilities of prosecution of the Bush crimes. Here is an exciting video of Obama in April, answering a question about torture being authorized by the White House, and investigation of the kleptocracy in general.

You will notice he really takes the time to answer the question. "Nobody is above the law."

Here is Joe Biden on September 3. "No one, no one. No Attorney General, no President. No one is above the law."

Let's not brush by Powell's statement on Meet the Press. Here's a link to that 2 minute segment: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._January_2009/

I do not think Powell was referring to inauguration as he clearly states that a "CRISIS" is going to happen on January 21st OR 22nd, NOT the 20th. If he meant something about the inauguration, he'd have said the correct date (I think we can safely assume he knows that date by now).

I am a little shocked that this comment has received so little attention on this forum! I happen to agree that Powell is a man of integrity and perhaps he let this slip through intentionally? Could he be referring to an Obama assassination that is already planned? I hope not, but it is an odd thing to say, especially since Biden echoed an eerily similar comment (also in the video).

OR, maybe, just maybe the 21st/22nd will be when the bombshell of Obama's lack of being a natural-born US citizen will break? That would certainly "test his metal" and cause the Country to have to "support him even when it is no longer popular" to do so (paraphrasing there).

I'm interested to hear some of your perspectives on this. Let's go Project Avalon!! This could be a HUGE clue with even bigger consequences.. this is why this forum exists!

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-21-2008 at 12:19 PM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #12
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe statements like these are just giving us a heads up so we won't continue to be shocked by outrageous behavior. Maybe they want to get us used to the idea of disorder. It's not just this statement. Biden said something similar recently, Bush stated something about not being able to help financially with Midwest floods this year because something else is coming, some congress people were threatened with martial law if they didn't vote for bailout. McCain doing stand up comedy stating that Hillary and Bill don't support Obama (you can see the distain on thier faces when they talk about Obama) while they are running around campaigning for him. On and on they are talking in the open about stuff, either dropping subtle hints or stating things clearly. Maybe the so called "white hats" are dropping hints, and the bushes of the world are saying- screw you, we don't care what you people think, and coming right out with thier agendas. We should keep an eye on statements like these and continue to post. Knowledge is a good thing, especially before the storm.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:18 AM   #13
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

If a white ex-politician of a democratic administration would endorse a white republican candidate against a black democrat candidate in a campaign, some would call it Racism.

But not if a black poltician of the opposite party endorses a black candidate, of course that isn't Racism.

Just something to think folks.

Last edited by King Lear; 10-24-2008 at 01:48 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:52 AM   #14
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Seems to me Powell had to make a decision, ie: be a Republican and announce support for McCain, or be truthful in announcing support for Obama.

It also seems to me Powell as USA Secretary of State got well-used by "W" to promote "W"'s successful effort in attacking Iran, through Powell's presentations at the UN. Powell was used and made the fool, unfortuanetly.

And so, not being so republican affiliated in his personal choice for this US Presidential election was not so hard to do, in crossing party lines.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote