Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #351
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
FOUND THIS on the internet:

Comment by Bride Sonja-Star
of Morning/OV Staff Admin.
Welcomer/Greeter
Ahem, Blossom Goodchild is one smart lady ,
she made lots of money.

she sold a guide on ebay and on ebooks,
10-20 dollars a pop, she sold over 100,000 copies
in 45 days ???

wow that is $1,000,000.00 to $2,000,000.00

i wonder how much in donations
project avalon got by comparison ???
I'd like to see the link for this myself, please. Clearly, nothing was visible to the degree that was claimed by Blossom, but are we to believe the above in similar fashion? Perhaps a link to an ebay ad even?

Here's something else to think about: Now, I'm not desperately reaching for reasons to validate Blossom's claim (so please don't anybody get all aggro on me), but is it possible that the technology for Project Bluebeam could have been used to cover up the visible presence of a ship? I'm not attached to the answer, one way or another, but there have been a bunch of chemtrails lately. I don't know if it's been a significant increase exceeding what they normally do, but its something to think about.
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #352
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
What you said. No hate and anger here.

I don't want them to come to save us, I'm not looking for a saviour, I want them to come so it cannot be denied that they are there, no more no less.

Yeah, and then we can get busy selling them coca cola. Wow, this earth could be a mecca for jaded ETs.
If people want "no more no less" then the UFO's to "appear", WTF? What type of comment-program is that about. Stop with all this c.r.a.p about forceing the none belivers of Blossom to magicly pretend that the UFO's will appear.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:40 AM   #353
arcora
Banned

Gee willikers...

Blossom closed down her blog....

http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/

Guess there isn't enough love and light for her these days.

But her web$ite i$ $till up.

Last edited by arcora; 10-15-2008 at 03:42 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:43 AM   #354
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Something else that is being summarily dismissed in this thread is the fact that MANY UFOs have been seen, videotaped, and photographed prior to this particular prediction. They're out there, without a doubt. I don't know what Blossom's intent was, but lets not discount the validity of the fact that there are others in our galaxy just because of one innaccurate prediction.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:47 AM   #355
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Something else that is being summarily dismissed in this thread is the fact that MANY UFOs have been seen, videotaped, and photographed prior to this particular prediction. They're out there, without a doubt. I don't know what Blossom's intent was, but lets not discount the validity of the fact that there are others in our galaxy just because of one innaccurate prediction.
I think this thread is less about disclosure and more about New Age hucksters now. BG is the new Jim & Tammy Baker. All we need now is a tearful apology with a few pounds of mascara running down her cheeks.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:07 AM   #356
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I was following the 10-14-08 GFL progress at http://chatroll.com/technology/ufoblogger
earlier and were they ever mean and nasty to Blossom. Weather she is accurate or not, abuse is unacceptable.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:34 AM   #357
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

does this have anything to do with anything?

Expedition 18 / Soyuz Rocket Launch - October 12th, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAhJnZAhNos

The Expedition 18 / TMA-13 Soyuz Rocket launched on October 12th, 2008 at 7:01am UTC destined for the International Space Station. This is the full media event as seen on NASA TV. Liftoff occurs one hour in to the video, but there is some great video rolled throughout, so we decided to post the whole thing.

Docking with the International Space Station should occur October 14th at 8:38am UTC and we will be covering it *live* at http://www.spacevidcast.com/live and making the video available on-demand on your favorite video sharing site!
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:38 AM   #358
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
therefore...we wait unitll the 15 has passed before we discredit anything
NO WE WON'T

it says '15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe' NOT that the 15th has PASSED...

Nice try... no cigar
Old 10-15-2008, 04:40 AM   #359
zorgon

Quote:
I'd like to see the link for this myself, please. Clearly, nothing was visible to the degree that was claimed by Blossom, but are we to believe the above in similar fashion? Perhaps a link to an ebay ad even?
I have tried every search I can and get nothing on this. Hopefully eXchanger will clarify. This would indeed make a huge difference if true... and I have a little 'clout' saved up
Old 10-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #360
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi recallone,

We have to be fair: Blossom Goodchild said that she was speaking HER truth, not the ABSOLUTE truth. If anybody chose to beleiv her, in that case, it was their fault.

You can find all of Blossom Goodchilds' books and CDs on her site. However she has stopped doing live readings.

Her Blog has been altered to a members only (don't know who they are) and I found it interesting that the people of Australia haven't heard of Blossom Goodchild as an actress (one reply I got is that she may have played musical theatre).

Her website is owned by:

Registrant:
GoldenRays Alexandra Marler
10 Mill Close
Haslemere, Haslemere GU271SA
GB

Domain name: BLOSSOMGOODCHILD.COM

Administrative Contact:
Alexandra Marler, Alexandra Marler alexandramarler@tesco.net
10 Mill Close
Haslemere, Haslemere GU271SA
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

Technical Contact:
On Behalf of a customer, StreamlineNet info@streamline.net
Castle Square
Melbourne, Derbyshire DE73 8DY
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

Registration Service Provider:
StreamlineNet Limited, info@streamline.net
441332864161 (fax)
http://www.streamline.net
The home of good value web hosting. Packages from £13.99 per year.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 18-Jul-2008.
Record expires on 13-Jul-2009.
Record created on 13-Jul-2007.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.STARTLOGIC.COM
NS1.STARTLOGIC.COM

So I suppose all disgruntled clients can send him letters, call him on the phone or send him e-mails.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Here's something else to think about: Now, I'm not desperately reaching for reasons to validate Blossom's claim (so please don't anybody get all aggro on me), but is it possible that the technology for Project Bluebeam could have been used to cover up the visible presence of a ship? I'm not attached to the answer, one way or another, but there have been a bunch of chemtrails lately. I don't know if it's been a significant increase exceeding what they normally do, but its something to think about.
Peace.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #361
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi recallone,

We have to be fair: Blossom Goodchild said that she was speaking HER truth, not the ABSOLUTE truth. If anybody chose to beleiv her, in that case, it was their fault.
man,no disrespect but ARE YOU KIDDING ??

her truth ? ... are you listening yourself? her truth ?

there is no MY or YOUR or HER truth ... truth is only one and undivided by individuals....

SHE IS clearly into money just like so many of them (delicado, sparks...) and you should not
restrict those that oppose and debunk those kind of people.

you must accept that one of that kind can erase effort of many with real thing.

be well
GB
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #362
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
If people want "no more no less" then the UFO's to "appear", WTF? What type of comment-program is that about.
I never said people. I said me. As in I.

What I want is for ET to show himself, so that no longer he can be denied as existing. No more, no less. I'll be happy if ET is proven. I really do not understand what you cannot understand about that comment? It is simple is it not?

Quote:
Stop with all this c.r.a.p about forceing the none belivers of Blossom to magicly pretend that the UFO's will appear.
I'm a non believer of Blossom, always have been, and show me where I'm trying to force other non believers to magically pretend that the UFO's will appear.

I'd like them to show up at some point, and have their existance proven, end of story. And that my friend has absolutely nothing to do with Blossom Goodchild's wacky channelling prediction.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #363
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
I'd agree with that. Truth is truth and that is that.

Her truth, my truth, your truth, they are just descriptions of somebodies take on a subject, opinions, not truths.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #364
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi googleboy,

As I said, she said she was speaking 'HER truth', she didn't say she was speaking the ABSOLUTE truth, of which I totally agree with you is unique.

She made that very clear. If she beleives what she says, you of course have the right not to. I think the problem here is that a lot of people just hung on to the word 'truth'.

There's no doubt that she's in to money. I mean putting her name on to so many books and CDs in such a short space of time is incredible.

Get 'em hot, get their cash, then get the hell outta there!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
man,no disrespect but ARE YOU KIDDING ??

there is no MY or YOUR or HER truth ... truth is only one and undivided by individuals....

SHE IS clearly into money just like so many of them (delicado, sparks...) and you should not
restrict those that oppose and debunk those kind of people.

you must accept that one of that kind can erase effort of many with real thing.

be well
GB
Old 10-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #365
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi googleboy,

Get 'em hot, get their cash, then get the hell outta there!

Best regards,

Steve

congratulations mate !! )

be well
GB
Old 10-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #366
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland

just have to look at the amount of NEGATIVE posters to see why nothing is happening -

and thats in a POSITIVE forum

just look at the percentage in Negative Forums

will you never learn !!!!!
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:22 AM   #367
googleboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Haniel View Post
just have to look at the amount of NEGATIVE posters to see why nothing is happening -

and thats in a POSITIVE forum

just look at the percentage in Negative Forums

will you never learn !!!!!
RIGTH! Now we are to be blamed,..yeah man,...

and that term that you use: NEGATIVE

whats negative,the OBSERVATION that someone charges MONEY
for otherwise FREE info? making pile of money on books and so called readings?

man chill out

be well
GB
Old 10-15-2008, 10:52 AM   #368
Tuza

This reminds me of what I read about the people in the middle ages in England, standing around while the poor woman was burnt at the stake, throwing more wood on the fire. Nothing's changed.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #369
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everyone,

If you're in the UK near to Halsmere, Surrey, pop in and say, "Hi" to Alexandre Marler the Blossom Goodchild site owner.

This link will take to to the map of how to get there:
http://maps.google.com.br/maps?hl=pt...num=1&ct=image

A previous post has his full address.

Best regards,

Steve
Old 10-15-2008, 11:42 AM   #370
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

as a thought experiment, i quiet enjoyed it !
but life goes on.
The problem with mediums and phychics is there's no way to prove or disprove there claims.
This claim by Blossom Goodchild was always going to be fringe belief

freespirit-seeing is believing
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #371
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.alexandramarler.com/first.html

Steve, it's a lady! Look on the guestbook on the above site. Perhaps they are friends or network and she's created Blossom's Site for her, cos she's pretty good at that.

She's also on facebook - so if you fancy sending her a message and are on there here's the link!! http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Ale...rler/631200121

I'll bet she (alexandra) is pretty gutted herself right now.

People who do this kind of thing, in my opinion, are one of four things: Speaking the truth; Posessed/channelling evil; Psychotic (ill); Sociopaths (money is usually involved in the latter.)

The first in the list is the least likely possibility if you look at the evidence.

I'd just like to add that I see it's not in the spirit of this kind of community to encourage abuse or harrassment of any kind and borderline illegal. People should be held to account tho. There will be some act covering this kind of thing in Law. I intend to find out.

Peace and smilies

Last edited by Mummy_bean; 10-15-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #372
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

the real problem with these type of people, is they start to believe their own stories and get reality confused with fiction.
We have people here chaneling ET guides as well as some that sit in on important intergelactic meatings.
"A little like battlestar galactica if you ask me"

I believe there are real people out there who have had real contact, these arn't the ones asking for you to buy their books or charge you for a phone calls, they are the ones who sit down with you and talk one on one in private and tell you what is happening in the world and don't charge money.

unfortunately some people don't get the attention they want and start throwing around wild claims and give dates so as they become the focus of the attention they want so much.

I hardly believe that some members here sit in meetings on board mother ships in reality, what are they being told?
if they where in communication with these beings, they would have a higher awareness and able to find ways to communicate without charging money.

If you want to know the receipe for their deceipt.
1. pick a popular theme that has a small but dedicated following
2. claim you have been in contact since a child
3. describe a ship in such ways that you say words have not been invented to describe the beauty
4. tell people that the ET's are all about love
5. tell people that you where chosen because of a past life
6. give people hope for the future and tell them all sorts of stories about love and harmony
7. they always come in love and they hide for our safety

There are honest people out there who do have a relationship with beings from of this world and they arn't going to charge you money, they want to help you because you are you and no other reason.

do not believe dates and do not believe those who charge money.
one little clue for you all.
look deep into yourself and you shall see me.
when I look deep into myself I will see you
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #373
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I think this was a really exciting and fun "experiment/experience" to participate in and be a part of! If you are disappointed in any way by this you have only yourself to blame as you choose to have expectations. Putting blame on Blossom or anybody else is a sign of immaturity and lack of self-responsability. She has recieved threats to her life already, and it is no wonder that she is "laying low" for things to cool off. Spreading malicious and unconfirmed rumours about her is hardly a sign of maturity. She needs support and not blame. If you choose to percieve this as "a scam", then blame yourself for falling for it and nobody else. Sadly, it is still very "human" to look for a scapegoat instead of taking responsibility for oneself.

I don't see this as a scam at all personally. It is a step in the right direction. A lot of people was/is forced to confront themselves by this whole event/non-event. Nothing is better than that. If it was not meant to be this way, then it would not have spread like wildfire. I will quote a channeled message of today:

Quote:
SaLuSa 15-October-2008

Dear Ones a high point has been achieved through the ongoing expectation of the arrival of the Forces of Light, and that is so important to the final outcome of First Contact. Having been presented with a firm announcement connected with the “Sighting” rather than a mere possibility; it has confronted many souls who were not ready for such an enormous event. The result has been a shock to their system, over and above the normal reaction to the many sightings that have been taking place with ever increasing regularity. With all of the confusion and chaos already making people tense and worried, yet another matter of mind wrenching capability has created a degree of tension that was not envisaged. In the interests of those people, the sighting has been curtailed for a short time until a more receptive response is registered.

The Lightworkers will understand that people’s wellbeing has always been first and uppermost in our consideration. As with other proposed major events that have been held back, the whole process of Ascension still moves forward. It will certainly be unaffected in any way by the change of course. Overall the Light has grown, and brought the facts of what is transpiring on and off Earth, to more people’s attention than ever before. In that respect there has been a gain for the Light, however it was never intended that an event planned with so much love and good intentions, should heighten people’s fears and confusion. Our decisions are always for the good of all, and it still remains true that there is a divine decree in place regarding the manner in which the end times are played out. [...]

We would encourage you to look at the positive side of any event that seems on the face of it to be a failure. The “Sighting” has not gone ahead as planned, but because of the intent to prove our presence beyond doubt, it has opened more people’s minds and hearts. It signals the coming together of your civilisation and others that are truly your brothers and sisters from the stars. As always we keep tabs on what your dark forces are doing, and they continue to fall down the slippery path to oblivion. Their time is up, although they refuse to recognise it and obstinately hold onto their waning power.
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...5.08SaLuSa.htm

I would encourage us all to quit the blamegame and use this opportunity to look deep into ourselves and explore what this event/non-event has brought to the surface that we can learn and grow from. Clearly it has touched many people deeply even if our response to it has been somewhat polarized. Some has come into touch with their fear and some with their hope/expectations. Both needs to be processed out of the system in order to grow. It is always possible to interpret any situation in such a way as to maximize the growth/learning from it. That is my definition of self-responsability, and that is naturally what I choose to do.

(And for Gods sake; don't take things so seriously! It is all a game and it is meant to be fun remember!? Keep it Light and full of laughter and all will be fine...)
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #374
eris
Avalon Senior Member

I’ve read a lot of these 14/10/08 threads now and am just boggled by the hostility that’s going around. I wasn’t a ‘believer’, I hadn’t even been to BG’s website til yesterday but I did choose to promote the prediction because it was & still is to my mind, an uplifting vision.

I don’t see people disclosing the home addresses of the main movers in the porn, arms, vivisection, plastics, big pharma, msm brainwashing media, cosmetics, money, etc etc industries on here, all of whom violate & rip off humanity to unimaginable proportions, so why the disproportionate ‘outing’ of BG’s webmaster?

I never gave her money & those who did were making their choice & now have essays on love & light from an undefined source… it that really so bad? These people may have been duped, even consciously duped but imo, in perspective, harmlessly so. Nobody got hurt save p’haps Blossom & the guy Brad at the blogspot, which is a whole lot more than can be said for all the other industries that I just mentioned.

Money is energy currently set up in a system that massively benefits/bias’s t’wards the financial elite, to make large sums within the current paradigm requires some unethical activity imo (or maybe just a different understanding of the game than I currently perceive it) Either way, do you judge your neighbour who made his money making & selling products that are one way or another based on exaggerations, the wanton manipulation of our perceived needs or just plain old fantasy? Or do you praise his ingenuity & the fact he’s not on welfare?

IMO we are, the vast majority, all doing our best under utterly bizarre conditions.
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:01 PM   #375
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

This is from the Coast to Coast Web Page on Blossom Goodchild:

READ ON:

10/14 UFO No Go
First hour guest Stanton Friedman reacted to the October 14th UFO non-event . He observed that this particular UFO prediction was "not very specific except for the date" and that the additional clue of "Alabama" wasn't even clear to the people who claimed to have received the ET message.

Despite the lack of a big UFO event on the 14th, Friedman pointed out that MUFON receives over 400 sightings a month, which would indicate that UFO sightings happen every day.

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote