Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do You "THINK / BELIEVE" Anything MAJOR Will Occur Near Or On Dec 21st 2012 ??
Yes .. Definately (Major Change) Ka BOOMB 22 37.29%
Noo .. Off course Not ( Money Making Ploy ) 6 10.17%
Something Could Happen ?! ..... Who Know's 20 33.90%
Haven't Made My Mind Up Yet ! Still Searching 4 The Truth ! 11 18.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2008, 06:30 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Question 2012

Hi 2012 Followers,

I was just Wondering what people on this Forum think of the Well Known date of 2012 ! I would like to hear if or what that Date Means to you & What you think Will Happen on or Near that Date of 21 Dec 2012 ??
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012

What do YOU want to happen by 2012 !?!

If YOU decide to give of Yourself to Others in the service of loving changes
in Your OWN Way by Means that Mean something to Your Very Own Heart!

Any Wondrous Co-Creation Can and WILL Happen...so Will It!

Each One of Us are a powerful part of the whole...Mother Earth can and will be 100 more times harmonious and balanced and beautiful and Each One of Us will have access to magical and mystical and cosmic abilities around 2012 that We can only dream of now but are coming to fruition day by day....
so "Dream On" and BE the "Loving Change" You want before and through 2012!

Last edited by eaglespirit; 11-26-2008 at 07:19 AM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:58 AM   #3
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Good Morning Reuters - love your Avatar.

I follow David Wilcock's articles which give a lot of scientific information and point towards a major shift in 2012. This has been backed up for me by watching the videos from the Horizon Project (link to this under mu2143 post). They are very impressive, giving corelations between their scientific research and prophecies. But I do not see the change as "doom and gloom" rather of hope.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #4
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
Good Morning Reuters - love your Avatar.

I follow David Wilcock's articles which give a lot of scientific information and point towards a major shift in 2012. This has been backed up for me by watching the videos from the Horizon Project (link to this under mu2143 post). They are very impressive, giving corelations between their scientific research and prophecies. But I do not see the change as "doom and gloom" rather of hope.

Hi Noela,

Thnx! Yes, I have Seen Both A Long While Back ! Have you seen the History Channel Documentary Too ? & A Good Morning To You 2
Old 11-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #5
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

i'm not going to vote because i don't like the options believe any of the options you've given. yes, something will definitely happen, as i am familiar with david wilcock's research as well and all of the science seems to suggest it. but it will not be a kaboom moment
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i'm not going to vote because i don't like the options believe any of the options you've given. yes, something will definitely happen, as i am familiar with david wilcock's research as well and all of the science seems to suggest it. but it will not be a kaboom moment
Hi Goody8504 85922?,

KaBoom is just a Metaphor ... it doesn't Mean there is Literally a KaBooM ! Nah .. Kddin' Then Just Select Definitely Happen ! BTW are you going to Stay after Subscription ?
Old 11-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 2012

I have a weird connection to 2012...

I was born on the 20th of the 12th (2012) 1980

BUT... if you add 20 + 12 (32) + 1980 you get..... 2012 AGAIN!?

Thats some strange double coincedence.

I think there is too many different theories for me to be sure about anything... I remember the Y2K letdown, the recent oct 7 thing, + the oct 14 blossom goodchild alien thing... I dont want another false alarm

ASCENSION, Pole-Shift, Planet-X, Photon Belt, Project Bluebeam and more.. Im not making any decisions this time.. I will JUST BE.

Actually if any of you want to meet me at the top of the great pyramid of giza at 11:11 on the 21st of dec 2012 (day after my birthday) I'll probably be there, we can hang out
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

ka-sa-rah-sa-rah
whatever will be will be...

I just live in the here and now...and will be doing the same thing on that date in the 'event' I am still on this planet!!

I basically act upon the current needs at the moment.

Last edited by Stabris8; 11-25-2008 at 02:50 AM.
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #9
scrufficus
Avalon Senior Member

I think 2012 is a massive diversion from the reality of peak oil which is somewhat of a more cataclysmic reality for us all but not many really want talk about it.We as westerners just think this living off the back of suffering and poverty can go on for eternity.Just where is all the service to the OTHERS in Iraq and Afghanistan who are being massacred by the U.S and British forces for fun in some cases.Take a comedic look at the reality of this through this stand up comedians viewpoint,a well informed viewpoint at that.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97496133297566
We can talk about pole shifts and aliens on here all day long but unless the mass of humanity start constructive dialogue about this very real situation we will be flung back to the dark ages with lots of technology and nothing to run it on very soon.This is where avalons future should be as there are many super minds in here but like most of humanity we are mot using our abilties in the proper areas for the greatest good of ALL.Peace.
scrufficus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

2012 is the new Y2K. Fear is big business, and keeping people in fear is a tool used by TPTB to control the masses, even those who think they are awake. It's a diversion, a distraction. Look the other way while the real action takes place out of sight...

In my opinion, TPTB want people to think they are more powerful than they really are. They want people to think there is some inevitability to their plan, which there is not. They want people to think they are more than just nasty old farts. And they want us to feel helpless, which we are not.

Quote:
Theatricality and deception are powerful agents.
You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent.
Things are changing fast. The world cannot continue on the way it is going for much longer. There are major problems that need solutions or civilization will collapse. But, I don't think it is tied to a particular date.

I don't think we should give up because of prophecies about earth changes or destroyer planets or global war. (I know people who have!) It's what "they" want us to do. Inaction is the goal.

Dreams of ascension are another way of leading people into inaction.

Last edited by Jnana; 11-24-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
Hi 2012 Followers,

I was just Wondering what people on this Forum think of the Well Known date of 2012 ! I would like to hear if or what that Date Means to you & What you think Will Happen on or Near that Date of 21 Dec 2012 ??

The last time this great alignment took place was 13,000 years ago. Below there is Sagitarius aiming at the dark rift in the milky way at the serpents head ending the cycle of death and rebirth. Up above you have the Phoenix rising from the ashes and plus the powerful energy of the sun sending its rays into the land of milk and honey.(Cosmic sex) This event is taking place at 11:11 in the 10th sign of sagitarius ushering the the 11th sign of aquarius. High noon in the esoteric teachings is the time of full illumination when the souls and bodies of mankind cast no shadow.

Those of the world who set up this system patterned it based on a year of procession.we all attend earth school for 12 grades or ages and then there is the graduation. The repeating of grades was symbolic of reincarnation.

The cycle of death and rebirth is almost over IE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND

This is the esoteric menaing of the woman in the bible bleeding for 12 long years and could not bring forth fruit due to our symbolic suffering and not able to be touched by devine intellect.

There are city complexes under our earth that were built 50 plus years ago that are a testimony that something is comming even sooner.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrufficus View Post
I think 2012 is a massive diversion from the reality of peak oil ? which is somewhat of a more cataclysmic reality for us all but not many really want talk about it.We as westerners just think this living off the back of suffering and poverty can go on for eternity.Just where is all the service to the OTHERS in Iraq and Afghanistan who are being massacred by the U.S and British forces for fun in some cases.Take a comedic look at the reality of this through this stand up comedians viewpoint,a well informed viewpoint at that.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97496133297566
We can talk about pole shifts and aliens on here all day long but unless the mass of humanity start constructive dialogue about this very real situation we will be flung back to the dark ages with lots of technology and nothing to run it on very soon.This is where avalons future should be as there are many super minds in here but like most of humanity we are mot using our abilties in the proper areas for the greatest good of ALL.Peace.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #13
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Ka booooomb!!!!!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

what a mess! something is going to happen!
(somewhere)
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think anyone has a conclusive idea as to what is going to happen.... at least I haven't, as far as that goes. I think there are still too many variables to consider, and far to much time left to make a decision one way or another.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:22 PM   #16
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

...and more...and it IS happening right now...because WE are making it happen right on up to and through 2012...You and Me changing the world by our own decisions and actions right now in the now each breathing moment!

Millions are taking bold steps and bringing about positive change all the way from small communities to international movements. Expansion of the light that is permeating hearts and minds throughout the world CANNOT be stopped! Please do not think that only the ones in leadership positions are important—EVERY soul is essential, and simply by radiating your own light, each of you is contributing to the transformation of your worldd.

That is how it must be because it is your world. Messages from spiritually evolved beings time and again reassure you that myriad members of your universal family are among you and surrounding your homeland planet to assist you every step of the way. Out of their love and honor for you, they are there to help you manifest the wondrous world of your vision. And don’t forget that in every moment, we in spirit are enfolding you in unconditional love!

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=84&z=2

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:57 AM   #17
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I didnt pick "yes" I picked "it could happen." But i only did that because I dont think the "kaboom!" following that option is correct.

I know something is going to change. Its not going to be a kaboom at all. Itll be something awesome. But if you let it be scary, it will be. I dunno. Hard explain how I feel about it. But I just know somehow. I knew since I was a kid.

Not only that, but the Mayan calendar has predicted eclipses even up to the current year! I mean, logically, if the mayan calendar can predict an eclipse that happened in 2008, then sheesh, i mean, the other stuff's gotta have some validity to it. Its not like Mayan calendar has been a notorious farce, you know? Its been SPOT ON the whole time. In a court case, credibility is VERY important and Id say the Mayan Calendar is GREAT CREDIBLE testimony. That, and its got all this other stuff backing it up.

Also, just out of curiosity, what do you guys think of Dan Burisch then? He claims that no matter WHAT timeline was looked at through the looking glass, that when they got to the EXACT date of 12/21/2012 they all hit a "bump" and the data recording equipment went completely silent for whatever it was, 6 seconds....Anyway, what do we make of his testimony? I mean, he is VERY credible also.

Hm. Im pretty sure SOMETHING is going to happen, whether we know it right away or not. Lets face it, I mean, we arent always the smartest creatures ever, LOL. People will FREAK if they cant have their Starbucks and SUVs, right? LOL. In any case, I dont believe in all the fear/doom/gloom stuff. I do believe in being smart though, and having emergency supplies.

But, we will see. The clock is ticking aint it?
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:25 AM   #18
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

I believe something will happen around 2012! I don`t know what, but I think there are too may signs of it to not pay attention to it. I admire David Wilcock, and I really think that he has many good points and proofs. But I disagree that the change will just occure spiritually. For this big change to happen you got to change peoples way of living and thinking! We need to be less materialistic and more nature loving. In order for this to happen, we actually need a major cathastophy - just to open peoples eyes! I know this sound cynical and dramatical, but I have tried to analyzed this for som time now, and this is my conclusion; We need a wake-up call, and in order for us to wake up spiritually, we, unfortunately, need something dramatic to happen - like a pole shift,planet X-visit etc...! You will never be able to change 6,5 billion spiritually at once! I think we have to be forsed living the way we should be, and that will happen only after a major cathastrophic event!

We are all going to die, some day - tomorrow, 2012 or 2070...!

Love!
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #19
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Something is going to happen- its not just the evidence from the Mayan calendar, I Ching, all the scientific eveidence of change occuring like the Brent Miller/Horizon Project stuff, but the old world we have lived in is breaking down - financial crisis, environmental crisis, food crisis, population crisis, economic collapse, consciousness crisis, etc. That is part of the process. The world will not be the same, even in one year, i believe. Time is speeding up so fast, you can feel the change. If you feel nothing, listen more closely! There is so much being written about the changes coming, from the vast mass of spirtual readings, channellers etc - is really not like Y2K. For sure you can just carry on your life as normal, but I am taking time now to understand the changing times better - I seem to be downloading new info by the container load, and everything you learn opens up a vast new world where you realised you knew nothing. I am also taking note of every day now when i wake up - something i never did when i was deep in the corporate/money world that i have left behind now. Enjoy the ride to 2012.....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #20
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post
Hi Goody8504 85922?,

KaBoom is just a Metaphor ... it doesn't Mean there is Literally a KaBooM ! Nah .. Kddin' Then Just Select Definitely Happen ! BTW are you going to Stay after Subscription ?
oooh ic. in that case, don't mind if i do. although i do think the 'kaboom' part at the end is a little misleading considering i wasn't the only one to take it literally. no offence, we just misinterpreted your meaning. but no, i probably will not stay if i have to pay, unfortunately.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I think that there is definately going to be something around this time.

If you haven't seen the following vid, I would recommend it as it talks about the pole shift and 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaliX...eature=related

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 . aeiou, 21st 2012 1234567890, john lear deacon, subscription orion dec, wilcock bill & kerry