Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Collier: Abraham Hicks Style

One of my favorite people with a message I resonate to more than anyone else is Alex Collier. His message can be kind of frightening, but I think it has shaped me very much in regards to ET's and the past History of Earth.

In the Abraham Hicks spirituality understanding, they talk about the "Emotional Feedback System", which basically means either a shade of positive, and overall it exists on a scale of 22 emotions, and that you can improve your feeling by simply going to the next higher emotion.

I find this particular transcript of Alex's contains the nuts and bolts of what I now believe, based on my emotional guidance system.

What I would like to suggest in this thread, is that people in a quiet moment free of distractions go to this link. Then see how do you feel at that moment, take a baseline, and then read that page at that link, and gauge your feelings as you read it. Do you feel good, or bad, and make a note of when you feel negative, what was it that goes against what you believe in. If you are inspired then note that as well, and why.

Then please come back here and tell me why, because for example I just love the statement about spirituality and the true nature of your path in life there, and the statement about your church should be your whole planet.

Please read the link before you comment, there are other threads about Alex here besides this one:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_9.htm
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Alex Collier: Abraham Hicks Style

Hi Orb,

I'm off to read the link, but just wanted to say, I have loved Collier's stuff. One time I asked a spiritual teacher, why am I so unhappy in this life? She directed me to make an appointment with her (free) and she gave me the reading that I am from Andromeda, and 50,000 years ago I was helping fight a battle here and died and got sucked into the earth's reincarnational cycle. Now I don't really know if that is true or a load of racoon pucky, but it gave me great comfort for many years. I read and watched the Collier material and joined the Terran Council list.

It seemed to explain many things for me.
The noise and commotion on this planet are really offensive to me, esp now with the electronic radio and TV noise EVERYwhere you go. I search out sites like "pipe down" when I feel like the only one bothered by it. The Andromedan world is described as very quiet. Communication is telepathic and the children much more reserved than here.

Our money system seems totally insane to me. In other worlds, money/barter/exchange do not exist and people are given everything they need to excel instead of everything to dumb them down, limit and enslave them.

I could go on - but can't recall most of it in this moment.

I also wanted to bring your post back to the top of "new posts" as it was about to sink to page 2.

Thank YOU for the link!

(PS - Your reflective eye avatar is very interesting and creative, but due to my sensitivities, I have to cover it up with a newspaper to read your posts, and often decide to just run away to read a different thread. Hope you don't find that observation offensive, but I've seen other posters note that the eye staring you avatars feel pretty freaky. If you have no huge attachment to it and could change it, that would be awesome and if not, that's cool too, I finally found the easiest cover (for other sensitives) is a folded up newspaper. It can be tall enough to cover to the top of the monitor, stiff enough to stand up, light enough to not be a royal pain to move in and out of place, and a large crystal keeps it from sliding out of place. And for people annoyed by the jumping, moving, distracting avatars and emoticons, the esc button makes them freeze. )

Last edited by Karen; 11-10-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:38 AM   #3
orb
Avalon Senior Member

That is so funny about the eye, yeah I was thinking the other night it was kind of overpowering and I might make it smaller, or go to my other one I use alot. I will think about it.

Yes, I really identify with Alex Collier. I know I chose to come here for some reason. I suspect it might be my last lifetime here before I ascend or go elsewhere.

Here is something I wrote to show the conflicting parts of this world, and how one must conform for a purpose. I seldom look back, I try to look forward.

I am me, and I have been becoming me for a long time, yet in certain ways I used to be much more of me before arriving here where I am now, but parts of which I could not bring so that I could be much greater as a future me than I was as the old me.
I get some criticism for this saying, and I do not know why, perfectly clear to me. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
Hi Orb,

I'm off to read the link, but just wanted to say, I have loved Collier's stuff. One time I asked a spiritual teacher, why am I so unhappy in this life? She directed me to make an appointment with her (free) and she gave me the reading that I am from Andromeda, and 50,000 years ago I was helping fight a battle here and died and got sucked into the earth's reincarnational cycle. Now I don't really know if that is true or a load of racoon pucky, but it gave me great comfort for many years. I read and watched the Collier material and joined the Terran Council list.

It seemed to explain many things for me.
The noise and commotion on this planet are really offensive to me, esp now with the electronic radio and TV noise EVERYwhere you go. I search out sites like "pipe down" when I feel like the only one bothered by it. The Andromedan world is described as very quiet. Communication is telepathic and the children much more reserved than here.

Our money system seems totally insane to me. In other worlds, money/barter/exchange do not exist and people are given everything they need to excel instead of everything to dumb them down, limit and enslave them.

I could go on - but can't recall most of it in this moment.

I also wanted to bring your post back to the top of "new posts" as it was about to sink to page 2.

Thank YOU for the link!

(PS - Your reflective eye avatar is very interesting and creative, but due to my sensitivities, I have to cover it up with a newspaper to read your posts, and often decide to just run away to read a different thread. Hope you don't find that observation offensive, but I've seen other posters note that the eye staring you avatars feel pretty freaky. If you have no huge attachment to it and could change it, that would be awesome and if not, that's cool too, I finally found the easiest cover (for other sensitives) is a folded up newspaper. It can be tall enough to cover to the top of the monitor, stiff enough to stand up, light enough to not be a royal pain to move in and out of place, and a large crystal keeps it from sliding out of place. And for people annoyed by the jumping, moving, distracting avatars and emoticons, the esc button makes them freeze. )
Old 11-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #4
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Heart of Gold

Nice to see orb being so considering. The eye reminds me of the one in Blade Runner. I am a Blade Runner fan by the way. You are not alone; noise (yelling, screaming, propaganda messages) from the TV really really irritates me.

I've read the entire transcript. I think the following question would be an excellent one to ask after the 9/11 false flag where the towers were disintegrated by a form of alien technology.

Quote:
Many of the "Gods" did the same thing. They used technology to strike fear into the people, and they worshipped the "Gods" to avoid punishment. Any of this sound familiar, here in 1997?
*Speaking of Blade Runner, I just thought of a question. Whereas the ETs live for thousands of years, were we genetically engineered to 100 some years (much less for the replicants in the movie) as to facilitate/speed up the recarnation cycles here on earth?

-feeler

The window of the soul* of a replicant in Blade Runner (except replicants [as in the case of the clones] are not likely to have souls. Oh boy another idea I got from Alex. What a world we live in.)

Last edited by feeler; 11-10-2008 at 08:20 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:43 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Wow, Orb, that avatar is amazingly better! Thanks! I'm so relieved my comment did not make you express anger at me. Speaking of anger, your link starts out with my number one favorite Collier quote:

"I want to talk about Jahovah (Jehovah). He’s a piece of work. I want you to know he’s still alive and still scooting around, wreaking havoc. He still doesn’t have his stuff together. I mean, all you really have to do is take all your personal emotions away from your observation of the Bible, or the Old Testament, and just see what Jahovah did. It’s clearly psychotic behavior. I don’t want a "God" like that! It’s amazing how some people will defend it, saying "well, he was justified in killing everybody". Really? "

I was raised in the United Methodist church and was taken along to church events 2-3 times a week. A lot of the religious teachings made no sense to me. Love your neighbor as yourself was a pretty cool and easy to understand teaching. But I remember the missionary thing - out to convert the world to we are all sinners and "Jesus Christ is your savior" - well, it hurt my heart. Other cultures ALL have a religion, based on their culture and history and I did not think it correct to take that away from them.

And now I see religion for what it, a great control mechanism to keep us blindly fighting with and killing off each other. Here's another favorite Collier snippet:

"My reason for telling you this is to try and give you a broader perspective. There is just so much more to who we are and who we’ve been. We have been manipulated by the "hidden ones". The reason they remain "unseen" is because on-the-whole they are basically afraid of us. They are afraid of something about us. They absolutely do not want us to unite together, because then the "gig" is up."

I really, really want to see us do that - I think that's one big reason I am here on earth at this time. Game over boys!
Old 11-10-2008, 09:27 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hi Feeler,

My, oh my, that is a beautiful avatar that you chose. It is so uplifting to gaze on lovely things. I didn't see the Blade Runner movie. Well, in fact I haven't seen very many movies as I think they are a mind control mechanism - Let's say we do create our own reality - what better trick than to get us all thinking about the same disaster scene (etc.) at the same time. I wanted my mind filled with my own unique thoughts. Ah, but then I found out I still got snookered into believing in the New Age con job (and others) brought to us by the Tavistock Institute and other social engineering programs.
http://www.barefootsworld.net/tavistok.html

I've had people become very upset when revealing this conjob because the people who participated felt so progressive and liberated:
http://www.savethemales.ca/001399.html
[quote] One week before he was murdered, John Lennon revealed on an New York radio interview (which I've heard several times), that the Beatles were created by Tavistock to launch a new paradigm for youth to abandon traditonal values for sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. He said he was he was going to reveal the whole secret and had come out of hiding to do so. Aside from this astounding revelation, Lennon never got the chance to tell all he knew. [end quote]

I'll have to consider watching Blade Runner. Watching The Matrix at the theater was a horror for me. People jumping off the screen into your face, and the noise and the shock effects. Maybe I should watch it again on TV - with a small screen some distance from me.

That's a good question about our shortened life-spans. I'm kind of drawn to an idea I heard - when you die, don't go to the light, it's a trap to suck you back into the reincarnational cycle so "they" can suck up some more loosh (lifeforce/emotional/spiritual energy) from you over and over and over.

And I'll end with this quote I just found about loosh:
http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/lo...-the-universe/ According to Monroe’s story, animals are intentionally positioned on this planet to feed on plants and on each other, thereby releasing the life force of their victims so it can be harvested. In a predator-prey struggle, exceptional energy is produced in the combatants. The spilling of blood in a fight-to-the-death conflict releases this intense energy, which the light beings call “loosh.” Loosh is also harvested from the loneliness of animals and humans, as well as from the emotions engendered when a parent is forced to defend the life of its young. Another source of loosh is humans’ worship.

According to Monroe’s informant, our creators, the cosmic “energy farmers,” intentionally equipped animals with devices like fangs, claws and super-speed in order to prolong predator-prey combat and thereby produce more loosh. In other words, the greater the suffering, the more life force is spewed from our bodies, and the tastier the energy meal for our creators.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #7
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post

That's a good question about our shortened life-spans. I'm kind of drawn to an idea I heard - when you die, don't go to the light, it's a trap to suck you back into the reincarnational cycle so "they" can suck up some more loosh (lifeforce/emotional/spiritual energy) from you over and over and over.
Heart of Gold, the concern you express is a critical concern that I share and keep in mind. As a matter of fact a few months back I read a book reviewer articulating the same concern at Amazon. The bigger picture of reincarnation is a mystery to me.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product...owViewpoints=1

Quote:
****A New Religion?****

After reading this book, I have a big decision to make. A big gamble. When I die do I go into the light? Or run away from it like the "Alien" says I should. If I happened to die and there is an after life and a "God" I'm supposed to reject him because I am God?

Even an atheist would accept "God" if he could see him with his own eyes. Should I risk my soul based on a fictional writer's word?

That's a big load to just plop down on someone. I guess it's more believable coming from an "Alien Interview" than it is just coming from Spencer himself.
In regards to the "loosh" you describe, what we can do is to replace our fear and apathy (the opposite of love) with love as much as we can.

Quote:
There are people that say, "you know, Alex, if you think this way you will create it". Well, you know what? I don’t think this way, and it’s being created anyway. The reason it’s being created anyway is because of apathy. -Alex Collier

-feeler
Old 11-11-2008, 02:20 AM   #8
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Alex Collier: Abraham Hicks Style

From all contacteés, Alex Collier is the one I like the most. Simply because his emotional reactions to everything that a contact of that nature entails are so perfectly human.

We all can relate to his feelings, his angst, his desire to leave with them, his sense of urge and, sometimes, frustrations and impotence. He doesn't try to emulate the andromedans when he relays his /their message to us. He never sounds like the typical holier-than-thou contacteé and I love his occasional emotional outbursts too.

I always have mixed feelings about the reptilians stuff, it's gonna take a while until I come to terms with the true /accurate nature of their existence.... but I can't deny that I used to have weird vivid dreams where I saw that I came here on Earth battling a race of reptoids, long before I consciously read anything about the topic. The race I belonged to, however, was different of most reported by contacteés. They were blue-eyed blondes but... not tall; they were long-haired and, frankly speaking, I can't quite tell there was much of a difference between males & females hormones as they were both - deceptively - frale looking.

I had to laugh when I heard Alex mentioning that he was decided to not leave the ship and go away for good. How much more human could that be?

The last dream I had with the race I mentioned above, I was holding on to them and grabbing at a solid 'chair' inside their spacecraft, decided to not ever leave the ship too. Somehow, they could get rid of me and I saw the ship slowly hovering above my house's roof while I had a temper tantrum down on the ground. They waited until I calmed down and I woke up, pretty shaken up, in the middle of the night. Since then, they haven't attempted another conscious/ lucid dream contact again. I was and still feel a bit ashamed of my behaviour. I must have been a pain in the butt.

Alex sounds so genuine, his emotions alone speak for the veracity of his contact. I'm glad to know that he's up and about again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."

Last edited by Made_in_Brazil; 11-11-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:25 AM   #9
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Karen

If you hit esc the flashing, dancing, blinking avs will stop.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:21 AM   #10
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
I've read the entire transcript. I think the following question would be an excellent one to ask after the 9/11 false flag where the towers were disintegrated by a form of alien technology.
I don't think so. Everything there was completely within the munitions we have today, right down to the thermite bombs. The aliens would not have a use for that destruction, why would they care?

Quote:
*Speaking of Blade Runner, I just thought of a question. Whereas the ETs live for thousands of years, were we genetically engineered to 100 some years (much less for the replicants in the movie) as to facilitate/speed up the recarnation cycles here on earth?

Well, I think that say 10% if us might live to that age here, years ago when we were required for hard work, maybe our life span was 30 years or 40 years. And it is my understanding that they really did not want us to have spiritual conciousness, but when somehow we got it as a side effect of their genes, now it became a moral dilemma and some of the ET's made the point we could not be killed for to do so would be against the creator. Sort of like the dilemma we have now with cybernetic artificial intelligence. Once it becomes away, it might change whethere we have the right to shut it off intelligently.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:31 AM   #11
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made_in_Brazil View Post
[COLOR="Cyan"]From all contacteés, Alex Collier is the one I like the most. Simply because his emotional reactions to everything that a contact of that nature entails are so perfectly human.
I agree completely.

Quote:
most reported by contacteés. They were blue-eyed blondes but... not tall;
The first thought that came to mind when you said that, was the aliens that made contact with Rael of the Raeliens. If you have not done so, read his first description and look at the sketch of what the alien looked like and see if it resonates with you.

Quote:
shaken up, in the middle of the night. Since then, they haven't attempted another conscious/ lucid dream contact again. I was and still feel a bit ashamed of my behaviour. I must have been a pain in the butt.
Can you tell me more about your lucid dream contacts. I have had four dreams this summer since my ears have been hearing this 24 hour tone, which by the way picked up very intensely a few minutes ago when I started reading this thread. In two of them I think now I made contact through a dream, in that I can remember the feelings involved and it was like I was there.

The wierdest one was I met some babe, and we went to kiss and she had this small little tongue. I was like, oh, that was different and then I realized that this dream was way too real. It was very intense. I think I insulted her by the way, it wa flat and the width of a pencil. My feeling at the time was she was put up to see if I considered her normal. That was the feeling.

I think I will write my other one(s) as a new thread, and see what people think of the dreams.

Last edited by orb; 11-11-2008 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #12
vega
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Hi Orb,

The noise and commotion on this planet are really offensive to me, esp now with the electronic radio and TV noise EVERYwhere you go. The Andromedan world is described as very quiet. Communication is telepathic and the children much more reserved than here.

If the genie would grant me just one wish - I would wish with a swish of the magic wand to turn every single internal combustion and jet engine on our planet into a nightingale!

The noise is depressing indeed.

Vega
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #13
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
I don't think so. Everything there was completely within the munitions we have today, right down to the thermite bombs. The aliens would not have a use for that destruction, why would they care?
orb, in reading Alex's comment [below], my thinking was: Was this methodology repeated on Sep 11, 2001, to attain similar objective? Of course there was a slight twist: We were expected to worship the War President and his Patriot Act to avoid the next "punishment" by the terrorists. -feeler

Quote:
Many of the "Gods" did the same thing. They used technology to strike fear into the people, and they worshipped the "Gods" to avoid punishment. Any of this sound familiar, here in 1997? -Alex Collier
Old 11-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Sometimes I just want so bad to get off this weird planet. I know there is a place a zillion times more advanced than here, but I never had any dreams or contact, just a big ole aching hole in my heart.

I have to go back and read that Monroe link about LOOSH that I posted.

One of my biggest questions has always been why do we and all the critters have to eat other life forms, plant or animal???? On purpose to create tons of loosh?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #15
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I can see what you mean Karen, but chances are you chose to come here, so what has changed? Chances are you knew exactly the nature of the planet before you came here, yet you were brave enough to come. As the Abraham Hicks say, 'It's all good", and "The more you push away from something the more you attract it". I am sure there are better places, but man that would be so boring. This planet is interesting, just very difficult to survive, but really where else could a soul make such a difference as here.

Quote:
Sometimes I just want so bad to get off this weird planet
Old 11-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #16
PTTurboe

Quote:
Sometimes I just want so bad to get off this weird planet. I know there is a place a zillion times more advanced than here, but I never had any dreams or contact, just a big ole aching hole in my heart.

I have to go back and read that Monroe link about LOOSH that I posted.

One of my biggest questions has always been why do we and all the critters have to eat other life forms, plant or animal???? On purpose to create tons of loosh?
Maybe those "Gods" he talks about are the ones that have entrapped us in the 3rd dimension to feed off of us. I have always known that they feed off of fear and pain. They are in the lower 4th.

We need to get humans to see that their Souls are in the higher 4th - where many human Souls reside. Not all. I was almost trapped here from 5th. (I think.) I came here to awaken humans to where their Souls reside.

That is the basics behind the Law of Attraction.

3 Selfs make you you -- and not in any order of importance:

#1 Emotional none/time subconscious <--- in between #2 and #3 and "lives" off of #2 emotions. That is its Reality.

#2 Your consciousness <--- in the 3rd/time dimension

#3 Your Creator/Soul <---- in the upper 4th or higher

#1 can only interact with #3. If you have fear then #1 translates that to #3 which creates the reality your fear to #2.

The key is to control your #2 thoughts/emotions/actions that you give to #1. Question EVERY thought/emotion/action and make sure it is Positive. By turning it into a Positive emotion you give #1 that which relays it to #3 who creates the Positive Reality you experience as #2.

That is how we break out of the prison planet we are in.

Then -- once you master creating for yourself -- you start creating Positive for Others. Which is Service to Others.

Not like I have this mastered in any way - just waking up to a lot of this.

But, I think it is that simple.

I was so bounded by FEAR - False Events Appearing Real - that I fell back asleep. Alcohol, drugs, etc.

I always knew that Free Will was key to all of this. That is why there is Good and Evil or Hate and Love. With no choice there is no Creation. Keep that in mind....
Old 11-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #17
Deathstar
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen my first Alex Collier interview a view days ago and I understand all of the above reactions. The best contactee interview for me. What a emotion, just amazing. Gonna look for more tonight, any tips?

Thnx, peace !
Deathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #18
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathstar View Post
I've seen my first Alex Collier interview a view days ago and I understand all of the above reactions. The best contactee interview for me. What a emotion, just amazing. Gonna look for more tonight, any tips?

Thnx, peace !

Watch Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture part 11 on YouTube and at 1:35 (1 min 35 sec), he predicted (back in 1/ 8/1996) that:

New York City will be "in ash", sacrificed by 2000. The power that be already made the decision. "An offering." "Man-made." "An act of terrorism will turn it to ash."
Old 11-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #19
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTTurboe View Post
Maybe those "Gods" he talks about are the ones that have entrapped us in the 3rd dimension to feed off of us. I have always known that they feed off of fear and pain. They are in the lower 4th.

We need to get humans to see that their Souls are in the higher 4th - where many human Souls reside. Not all. I was almost trapped here from 5th. (I think.) I came here to awaken humans to where their Souls reside.

That is the basics behind the Law of Attraction.

3 Selfs make you you -- and not in any order of importance:

#1 Emotional none/time subconscious <--- in between #2 and #3 and "lives" off of #2 emotions. That is its Reality.

#2 Your consciousness <--- in the 3rd/time dimension

#3 Your Creator/Soul <---- in the upper 4th or higher

#1 can only interact with #3. If you have fear then #1 translates that to #3 which creates the reality your fear to #2.

The key is to control your #2 thoughts/emotions/actions that you give to #1. Question EVERY thought/emotion/action and make sure it is Positive. By turning it into a Positive emotion you give #1 that which relays it to #3 who creates the Positive Reality you experience as #2.

That is how we break out of the prison planet we are in.

Then -- once you master creating for yourself -- you start creating Positive for Others. Which is Service to Others.

Not like I have this mastered in any way - just waking up to a lot of this.

But, I think it is that simple.

I was so bounded by FEAR - False Events Appearing Real - that I fell back asleep. Alcohol, drugs, etc.

I always knew that Free Will was key to all of this. That is why there is Good and Evil or Hate and Love. With no choice there is no Creation. Keep that in mind....

Cool!!

Thank you thank you thank you.

-feeler
Old 11-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #20
PTTurboe

Quote:
Cool!!

Thank you thank you thank you.

-feeler
Your welcome!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:42 PM   #21
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Another huge Alex Collier reader. He turned my world upside down when I discovered him in the late 90's as a young 20 something man. For the first time in my life I understood why the world was like it was and how it had gotten to the awful place it had. So much manipulation behind the scenes and it all makes sense when you put the pieces together.

Was anyone in here posting on the old yahoo Andromedan or terran council group back in the day? It was ran by Joe Pinter and Jon Robinson. We use to have some great conversation and discussion based off of Alex works. I was even lucky enough to get to do a group interview with Alex back in 2002.

I was so disapointed and disillusioned when Alex dropped out and we no longer had the A's as a source of information. I wish so badly sometimes they were around to feed us some info. Things are so convulted and distorted down here that it really helps to have an external source who can observe us and offer us suggestions and guidance and behind the scenes information.

Alex recently did a lecture in Hawaii that recently came out on the net this year. He looks quite different. Time has caught up to him and he is looking older and a little heavier I almost didn't recognize him. He unfortuantly didn't really have anything new to offer but it was good to see he is alive and seems to be doing ok.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #22
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are people that say, "you know, Alex, if you think this way you will create it". Well, you know what? I don’t think this way, and it’s being created anyway. The reason it’s being created anyway is because of apathy. People don’t give a damn, because they are so busy just "surviving". Well, you are going to have to try and make room for more than just "survival" in your life
Never did tune right when people say stop thinking like this because your going to create that reality. And man your so negative just think positive. No No No there is some balance to this and negating all the evil being done is probably the programming being done. Its hard to negate my esoteric feelings when I keep coming back to it.

Alex is a good channel for me.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #23
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Never did tune right when people say stop thinking like this because your going to create that reality. And man your so negative just think positive. No No No there is some balance to this and negating all the evil being done is probably the programming being done. Its hard to negate my esoteric feelings when I keep coming back to it.

Alex is a good channel for me.
Yeah that was another brilliant Alex Collier quote. Apathy is a really serious problem with the human race that is biting us in the ass now real hard to put it mildly. Hey as long as tv is playing your favourite sports and you got your beer and a belly full of fast food who cares whats happening outside right? (sarcasam) People are going to have to take responsibility for themselves. Quite frankly I am still not so sure how many people are truely ready to do something to reverse the direction we are heading in.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #24
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Alex Collier: Abraham Hicks Style

ithink alex is a awesome speaker he rewally knows allot
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #25
motov
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the article

it makes sense to me, as i am discovering things that are directed towards those conclusions and are the one`s i have carry around since i was a young "fella"...
i feel the days of truth is close`n fast.....

Moto
motov is offline   Reply With Quote