Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

I have not read this fully yet but was sent this from ATS site.
Will there be anything new which is said!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread529452/pg1
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

Sorry about that here is the link;

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...date-and-video
Old 12-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is also excellent financial info Jacqui. Thank you for posting the link.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

\
Absolutely nothing new and as usual, Wilcock pushes his drop dead date further into the future, due to his "intuitive data" LOL, I can read news reports also.

He can't get out of the way of his ego or politics
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Okay Carol still not read it all yet busy busy here, but i will take a keener eye later.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:34 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing new then Reader oh dear well as i have just said not gone through it yet i was kinda hoping something new, as always we are lead down the same path!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Reader, I do not expect disclosure from the top down at all. I think it is a hopeful fantasy of many. The reality is that as long as the secret government is in control disclosure will not happen. At least, not from that level. However, with the numerous sightings disclosure is happening at the grassroots level and that is far more reaching in the long run then what someone watches on TV.

Enjoy the read Jacqui. When I look at that info it is very sobering. The whole financial system does need to collapse but I do not want to see one world government UN step in to bring order back. It certainly is an interesting next couple of years until the awakening.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Just for your information...this blog entry and that video are not new, but he wrote this somewhere back in October I think.

His newest blog (few days ago) is actually a small e-book, with a lot of new informations, links and videos.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to be so negative about Wilcock, I'm sure he a decent fellow, I just get tired of hearing the latest "definitive" answers about things like the Norway Spiral, etc from "instant experts". IMO, a lot of these people don't have any more idea whats going on than the rest of us
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see disclosure ever happening........and I also don't agree with a lot of what was said in his latest but he did put some pieces of puzzle together.
That's just my take on it.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Full disclosure won't happen because it's too complex for the simple minds..... look at some of the responses to Ashayana Deane's disclosure and the way to deal with it?

The mind control is too complete. People either can't recognize truth or when they do, they might see effort, which sounds too much like work, and the truth wouldn't require effort much less work, blah blah... besides no one really wants to be told what might be required of them to change anything!

again... mind control. I think it was mentioned at the outset of avalon by the founders that we already have enough information, it's time for action... but we're too wrapped up in drama and staying on top of who's whislte is blown next to join in solution, the personal preparation for the likely exit of the 3D body suit much less a healthy meal. itty bitty rant slipped out... (smirks)
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

David Wilcock brings, weaves some interesting facts into his talks on the grand scheme of things. I have learned a bit from his stuff here on Camelot.

As I keep repeating in posts, like anyone else "here", he is "here", too. Like the rest of us, while he may see clearly in one direction, he is just as susceptible to delusions of omission or choice as the rest of us.

One is beginning to bother me, a bit. If I had David's ear, I would probably have to ask:
"In what way is it different when Obama
  • Has people kidnapped, world-wide, and tortured,
  • Kills women and children, via remote control, 1/2 a world away, then does it again to those who show up to their funerals?"
To me, it was inexcusable when Bush did it, and just because it's Obama now, I see no "change" in either results, or their affects. This was not "inherited" behavior. It was/is deliberately continued.

The list of what continues is both long, and in most cases deliberate, and voluntary. I consider any notion that things have changed, or that Obama represents some great opportunity either completely delusional, or completely beyond my understanding.

I am still reading from the pages pointed to on his site, but I have trouble seeing beyond what seems like a complete disconnect between some of the hopes expressed, and the means which are to become vehicles for our expectations.

I continue to hold the opinion that "Top-down" disclosure is "a long wait, for a train that don't come". And particularly from any administration that behaves in the above manner.

We can do better, and it's we who must.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It was a good refresher on some of last year's events.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malletzky can you give a link to that E.Book please, this is what i was looking for.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Just for your information...this blog entry and that video are not new, but he wrote this somewhere back in October I think.

His newest blog (few days ago) is actually a small e-book, with a lot of new informations, links and videos.

malletzky
Old 01-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #15
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jacqui, it is on his website, check the "latest news" or just click here:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...losure-endgame

malletzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Malletzky can you give a link to that E.Book please, this is what i was looking for.
thanks
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #16
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

i don't have the link, but have you looked on divinecosmos.com? (david's website). i DO like david, but i acknowledge that all of our "guides" have feet of clay .... even our off-planet ones!
hippihillbobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Malletzky for that i'm gonna have a read now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Hey Jacqui, it is on his website, check the "latest news" or just click here:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...losure-endgame

malletzky
Old 01-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
\
Absolutely nothing new and as usual, Wilcock pushes his drop dead date further into the future, due to his "intuitive data" LOL, I can read news reports also.

He can't get out of the way of his ego or politics
I just wish he would stop singing.. saying how good it is, and selling it.. great scott!.. let someone else sing his songs and do them justice
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Is it me? I don't understand why people post links that they have not read. When I see that comment I just skip the info thinking if they can't be bothered to read it why should I?
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Shairia i am in the process of reading it now not because i could not be bothered to read it but i thought i would give some the chance to give their perspective on it, i am going to comment when i get through it all. Just because i had not read it first doesn't mean that no one else would, and if i had read it would it have made any difference to it's legitimacy, seems you can't post now because the poster has not had their say first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shairia View Post
Is it me? I don't understand why people post links that they have not read. When I see that comment I just skip the info thinking if they can't be bothered to read it why should I?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:50 AM   #21
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry my post was unfair and it wasn't meant as an attack on you. Please forgive my rash posting, I think I was dragged down from reading all the negativity posts here recently. I will view it as I used to be an avid reader of his forum.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #22
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock is not perfect , he is missing a lot of experience and information about the astral aspects of everything... but by far he gives one of the best roundups of human knowledge thus far available on the internet. He tends to be a bit naive .. but still the information he gives out is always something where I actually LEARN something new... unlike the tons of 'feel good love and light' literature over the internet.

You just can't understand deeply the truth and share it within this Matrix without strong background in the classical sciences. What I like about DW and the several other people I value greatly is that they have a high IQ and the necessary hard science understanding combined with great intuition and deep insight of how things work.

And they have all proven themselves with my rule number 1 for 'no nonsense' information: They have all successfully predicted the future. Its fairly simple.. you either know how things work .. thus you can calculate the most probable future state of said things... or you are full of it lol
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #23
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

One day, David will be doing ads for Meta-mucil.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

With the way they create money
with fractural reserves, etc.,
there has NEVER been more money in the world,
and, iT eXpands, everytime,
someone transacts with a bank

we are NOT so sure, it is all doom & gloom

perhaps, the real trick is to transact it,
so, it does NOT move through their hands,
anymore times, than absolutely necessary
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoRone View Post
I just wish he would stop singing.. saying how good it is, and selling it.. great scott!.. let someone else sing his songs and do them justice
In fact I stopped taking him very seriously when I heard him sing...it made me laugh...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote