Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default I am calling B.S. on George Green

He has been waving the world war 3 flag for a while now. I call B.S.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: I am calling B.S. on George Green

Nothing personal to Mr Green , but after listening to his lectures etc.. i feel somewhat in a negative mind-set and feel that he offers little in the way of positivity, hope seems to fade!! We don't all have mega $$ to manifest our wants and needs. Just my opinion though..
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i've never watched any "george green"
where do i find a link to his stuff
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I was referring to this call he made into the Amsterdam conference, he is all ways preaching doom and gloom stuff that makes you want to find a cave and hide in it. Then when it does not happen he says "well it is just delayed, it will happen" He said in this interview that his ET contacts told him about WW3 going down soon. Sounds like his information stream has been hacked by the bad guys if you ask me. I am referring to his intuitive information stream.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1907258
Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

I have never trusted this man. The first moment I saw him here in a camelot interview something inside felt VERY strange and uncomfortable. Its not just the "vibe" I get from the man, Its also what he says. My guess is that there is a bunch of "Jinn" playing tricks on him and keep channeling disinfo.

reference to the Jinn:
http://thejinn.net/
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My take on George Green is that there are two things going on:

1) He was the conduit for the Handbook for the New Paradigm (HNP) - a wonderful work and one that underpinned the formation of the Avalon part of this site - which by the way doesnt really talk much about a World War 3. I think when this was done and the early decisions that he took to do this were mostly STO and Higher Self inspired. (Discrimination still required, I don't for one minute mean to suggest that I think the HNP is 100% accurate and I beleive that it is not 100% accurate!)

2) Then we have the normal human George Green who is of course entitled to his opinion on all things that he may think will or wont happen, and subject to all the usual influences that are around in the world if you allow yourself to be affected that way.

I'd say there is a fair chance that others fall into this category as well. Perhaps even others in "front line" : researchers, channellers and spiritual teachers like him. Nobody ever said these people were perfect, yet they still all provide a valuable service at some point - and we are always called to discriminate in any case - no matter what we deem the quality of the material to be, there are tricks, traps and distortions of the ego in each case - after all, this is a high law, the law of confusion, and this is the way it has to be at our density of experience -we MUST decide and choose for ourselves and take personal responsibility for that and all subsequent actions.

The danger is, and something that the dark elite love, is that the one taints the other.

For my part, I agree with the OP, I too call BS on George Green's "brand" of doom and gloom, yet I remain exceedingly grateful for the opportunity to read the HNP and sift from that material, that which I personally beleive and that was needed for my path at this time.

Discrimination is the key.

With that said, I call BS on "calling BS". The technique is undoubtedly powerful, but ultimately not constructive. More needed to be said, and I hope that with my post here I have been part of that effort.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 08-04-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:15 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Considering all of the possibilities...including the most horrific ones...is probably a good thing. Treating the most horrific possibilities as being an unavoidable done-deal...in a fatalistic manner...is probably a bad thing.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:03 AM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry folks... Hels logical. Its not about doom and gloom, that's how you percieve it. I personally enjoy his info and continue to be grateful. If what he says is such bs then where is your happy go lucky prediction?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:06 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Sorry folks... Hels logical. Its not about doom and gloom, that's how you percieve it. I personally enjoy his info and continue to be grateful. If what he says is such bs then where is your happy go lucky prediction?
Quote:
"The Plearians tell me that nuclear war is imenent"

George Green
Quote:
"I think there might be a crop formation in England on these dates"

Tone3jaguar
Yeah, that is the same
Old 08-04-2009, 06:48 AM   #10
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I second that, but I also love the doom and gloom, gets me excited. HBFNP so awesome and don't care what other people think. George doesn't bother me because he is only listening to his sources. There are more sources than what he gets information from. He is also being told things that he is being told. I use what I resonate with and understand, also I don't get mad or over-defensive with my psyche when there are things I don't quite get yet. People only speak words. These words have a different meanings to most of us depending on the difference of the paradigms the observer can associate words with through personal history.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:59 AM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

George green is logical and so are his topics. Got any happy go lucky predictions? Look around... Not exactly happy times for most.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah, that is the same
Aren't you the one with scratches? What do you expect people to think about that? They look real and believable but you say it was some entity from a camelot thread discussion? .... Careful what you call bs

Anything is possible and probable
Old 08-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #13
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Considering all of the possibilities...including the most horrific ones...is probably a good thing. Treating the most horrific possibilities as being an unavoidable done-deal...in a fatalistic manner...is probably a bad thing.
Sounds like wisdom to me
Old 08-04-2009, 07:18 AM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i've never watched any "george green"
where do i find a link to his stuff
Google him
Old 08-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi tone3jaguar,

I agree with you up to a certain point. George Green is very knowledgeable about the economy, how the bourses are run and the ins and outs of political games that are played, related to the economy and money. This is the George Green I listen to. He has an extensive background in this field.

The George Green which starts talking about aliens and receiving messages is out of his department. We can hear this in the tone of his voice when he starts to talk about these sort of topics. He seems uncomfortable and understandably so.

This is a big issue for me, when people start to go out of their 'speciality' and harp on about something that they don't really know or aren't secure.

Since when has George Green been invlolved with crop circles? He possibly could have asked David Wilcock for an update.

What I'm trying to get at is that I'd prefer if these peole just stuck with what they know and don't try and fill out the stocking with fluff, after all what use will the fluff be?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #16
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi tone3jaguar,

I agree with you up to a certain point. George Green is very knowledgeable about the economy, how the bourses are run and the ins and outs of political games that are played, related to the economy and money. This is the George Green I listen to. He has an extensive background in this field.

The George Green which starts talking about aliens and receiving messages is out of his department. We can hear this in the tone of his voice when he starts to talk about these sort of topics. He seems uncomfortable and understandably so.

This is a big issue for me, when people start to go out of their 'speciality' and harp on about something that they don't really know or aren't secure.

Since when has George Green been invlolved with crop circles? He possibly could have asked David Wilcock for an update.

What I'm trying to get at is that I'd prefer if these peole just stuck with what they know and don't try and fill out the stocking with fluff, after all what use will the fluff be?

Best regards,

Steve
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #17
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
What surprises me about this website is the sheer negativity and egotism on the majority of threads, attacking all forms of information as it doesn't compute with a persons belief system or mental frequency.

George Greens books are outstanding (Becoming) is a mind blowing read for all people who need answers and mental preparedness, you wont be getting much guidance from these threads that's for sure based on what I have seen this month.

George Green and Bill Deagle provide a kick in the pants for people to get their ass into action...... Those of us who heed the messages and are willing to make a difference will do it for the betterment of the planet. This website was designed for like minded people to link up in these times of uncertainty which allows educated people to talk calmly about future actions without being ridiculed.

All forms of information are vitally important no matter where it comes from, its up to us to filter this information with our hearts and to do our own research ........ Its that simple, knowledge is power, without true knowledge we are the sheep. You will not find better information in 70+ interviews on any website on the globe.

Once you are able to remove the bias and ego thought patterns from entering your equation then you will have moved to a higher level, from here you will have instant power and wisdom ..... And yes you will be able to filter all negativity through your own heart.

We need to discern with our hearts, as this is where the truth resinates but by posting your bias/ego/personal theory's, one sided views and thoughts only causes fear and negativity with the people who are working things out on their own. This could cause any reader being misled by those left brain views only serves the purpose of confusion and degrades any reader back into the mind control realms of darkness that we all aspire to remove ourselves from.

Once you attack and voice loudly then you have failed the most basic of tests and will no doubt be made to re-do things another time, how many times learn these lessons ??

I have only made one post on Avalon and in all seriousness I would love to and add my thoughts on many different subjects as I have a lot of inside information to many issues that are being talked about but I have to watch and wonder how with all the wealth of information that this site provides everyone but so little is absorbed through utter sheep mentality.

All we can do is prepare ourselves for a monumental ride as things will no doubt be getting a little bumpy, expect it and mentally be ready for what is coming as this will allow you to act when others will be seeking assistance and its up to us to provide guidance for those we are responsible for as spare a thought as to those who do not have any clue as to what is just around the corner.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
What surprises me about this website is the sheer negativity and egotism on the majority of threads, attacking all forms of information as it doesn't compute with a persons belief system or mental frequency.

George Greens books are outstanding (Becoming) is a mind blowing read for all people who need answers and mental preparedness, you wont be getting much guidance from these threads that's for sure based on what I have seen this month.

George Green and Bill Deagle provide a kick in the pants for people to get their ass into action...... Those of us who heed the messages and are willing to make a difference will do it for the betterment of the planet. This website was designed for like minded people to link up in these times of uncertainty which allows educated people to talk calmly about future actions without being ridiculed.

All forms of information are vitally important no matter where it comes from, its up to us to filter this information with our hearts and to do our own research ........ Its that simple, knowledge is power, without true knowledge we are the sheep. You will not find better information in 70+ interviews on any website on the globe.

Once you are able to remove the bias and ego thought patterns from entering your equation then you will have moved to a higher level, from here you will have instant power and wisdom ..... And yes you will be able to filter all negativity through your own heart.

We need to discern with our hearts, as this is where the truth resinates but by posting your bias/ego/personal theory's, one sided views and thoughts only causes fear and negativity with the people who are working things out on their own. This could cause any reader being misled by those left brain views only serves the purpose of confusion and degrades any reader back into the mind control realms of darkness that we all aspire to remove ourselves from.

Once you attack and voice loudly then you have failed the most basic of tests and will no doubt be made to re-do things another time, how many times learn these lessons ??

I have only made one post on Avalon and in all seriousness I would love to and add my thoughts on many different subjects as I have a lot of inside information to many issues that are being talked about but I have to watch and wonder how with all the wealth of information that this site provides everyone but so little is absorbed through utter sheep mentality.

All we can do is prepare ourselves for a monumental ride as things will no doubt be getting a little bumpy, expect it and mentally be ready for what is coming as this will allow you to act when others will be seeking assistance and its up to us to provide guidance for those we are responsible for as spare a thought as to those who do not have any clue as to what is just around the corner.
I would like for someone to point out to me where I attacked anything having to do with George Green other than his comments about World War Three.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Aren't you the one with scratches? What do you expect people to think about that? They look real and believable but you say it was some entity from a camelot thread discussion? .... Careful what you call bs

Anything is possible and probable
I am not telling people what to believe here. If you want to buy into the idea positive ET's telling us ahead of time that we are all going to die from nuclear fall out, then I won't stop you. Good luck with that. Don't think for a second that there are not Illumiari, oh sorry I mean Illuminati types lurking in here.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-04-2009 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

ww3 is going on -- in the higher spiritual dimensions

it's been going on, for nearly 25 years !!!
Old 08-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
ww3 is going on -- in the higher spiritual dimensions

it's been going on, for nearly 25 years !!!
Yeah, but that is an energy battle.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #22
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post

Good comments. If you really have inside information to share, why withhold it? It may be the case that those who are working the hardest to figure things out post more than those who are starting to get a clue. This doesn't mean that what you have to say will go unheard. However, you can expect those who don't understand what you have to say and disagree to be the most vocal. This is normal. You just have to be a bit thick skinned about it. Only you can decide your purpose for being here on this forum, but I hope you will decide to share more of what you know.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

many times, i have tried to tell others,
about the "real" war --

about the densities/and, the dimensions
NOT a bunch of fluff - but, real stuff

and, unfortunately, rarely, are you even heard
let alone, even acknowledged
(the other night, i did start to spill beans)
in the process, many attacks were attempted
(and, about all i felt, was a bit of heat)
i hope you enjoyed - the energies sent back to you
(i filled them with love, which to you, it is a poision)
i finally choose to delete it
why - it is simple - i just do NOT feel/or, even think anyone here,
really honours/or respects anyone else --
and, that is why, i deleted it

i know, i was one of a few, who helped this place
get off to a good start, i gave up, nearly 6 months of my life
to do it - and, yet, i got NOT one thank you,
from "the hosts" of this site ???

Sure, i love the name avalon, and, camelot - after_all,
that is, what a lot of it, is about, however,
is the real heart here ???

i have to admit,
i find that not only odd, but, also strange...
the hosts, don't acknowledge their members.

and, also, that people here,
expect you to play on their threads
and, support them, but, they don't play on your threads,
nor support you - however, many utilise a lot of your time,
writing to you, privately,
since they do NOT want to acknowledge
their problems publically,
and, your good work, just goes,
NOT noticed !

it has taken me, over 33 years, of real work,
most of it, very detailed, very different, and,
very interesing,
i am highly skilled, with a skill_set, that few, very few,
even have...and, this type of knowledge is required,
if you want to move up/and, move through
the who's, what's, where's, why's, and, when's of it all

some of my terms, are terms, you might NOT be familiar with

i don't research other peoples stuff, i do my own stuff
and, listen to my 10D/34 oversoul group...
i am really, a well-well, that is very full,
and, i need to empty all i know, in order that i will be refilled...
this just, isn't the right place to do that

i am on the right tracks, since, i have merged with my
9th density/33rd dimensional higher self/essence/or monad
back in 2007 - unfortunately, i don't have the resources
that many of the others have, at their disposal,
so, i am having difficulty stopping my work,
which supports my 3D physical body,
and, getting the writing done ---
it's a challenge

so, i am getting off all of these posting boards
to focus, on finishing my reno/and, selling my house
so, i've got lots of money,
to set up the next phase of my life
and, to write my books

after what i feel, see, and, sense
about what really is going on here,
i have to admit, my decision,
to erase my posts/and, stop posting here
was a good and, a valid one...

i can be contacted at : workingwonders@aol.com

best wishes to all,

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 08-04-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #24
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I think we all are providing the composites to not only for understanding George Green, but ourselves and this forum.

George is doing what and how he best knows how, and we like anyone else on the planet will draw our own conclusions based on that same information. Similar to one reason why there are so many religions.

I will say this for the first time. Those so called strobing red, blue, yellow star (ships) he referenced in his PC interview, well he was right about those. I see them (usually two, always one) every night, and trust me they are not stars. You figure that out when you notice how it will sometime end up in a different part of the sky in minutes or hours. As of 2 weeks ago, I finally saw my first true day sighting of a UFO very high diagonally slightly above my home. I only noticed after watching a cloud above where might backyard is located, oddly enough moving slowing within inself as if it was trying to form some type of object (yeah, I struggled with that too). I just looked at it, and for some reason I then looked up to the right of the cloud higher into the sky and saw the UFO. At first I thought is was a bird, but reality pinched and I realized that it was standing still and round.

There's been some very peculiar things going back to January in the skies and isolated cases within my house, but most of it (because I question everything) I dismissed if I felt it was coincidence or could be explained away. I have not had any direct contacts, but when I finally had the physical sighting (this might have been a second sighting), I knew there is indeed some type of presence. However, there's nothing special about me or I guess my family for that matter in terms of abilities or experiences etc. I do suspect some commonalities in my the choice patterns in my life, but that's about it. My wife is a skeptic (daughter of a minister), but is very conscious of something odd going on, and because she knows I'm not the type to just make up stuff, she pays attention. However, she does struggle with some of the stuff I try to share with her regarding shadow government.

I mentioned in a the "New Cloud" thread that I would post something regarding all of this, but just not there yet. Besides, I didn't document much, and the only thing I know the specific date of occurence is the odd happening on the 4th of July and Sunday 8/2/09. I wanted to share this because in my opinion, it was related to something George said that was spot on. Now, hell, he could be disinfo and the lights are US property and part of the hoax. :-)
He also foresaw the US economy collapse occuring near the end of 2008.

Two cents worth.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There is currently a huge campaign going on by the higher dimensional negative ET's to overtly and directly interfere with intuitive information of people all across the world. There are individuals who have never had any significant interfereance with their intuitive work that are being hacked right now. The strange thing is that this particular type of interfereance has taken on a new face. It is now so heavily veiled that the intuitives, myself and George Green not excluded, can not easily tell the difference of where the info is coming from.