Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-18-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is time speeding up?

Hey there fellow beings.

I have to ask, because this is really on my mind.

TIME ... is it speeding up?

Strange question I know, and I ain't talking about the clichè of time and age, I'm talking about our actual reality and the feeling that everything is speeding up ... right on que with the last step of the mayan calander btw.

Even kids I have spoken to say this, and I don't know about you guys, but when I was a kid, time was slooooooooooooow. But weeks seem to be days for me. Anyone else?

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #2
DaveR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is time speeding up?

yes! I've remarked on this to several people. I think this is why people want things NOW! Faster!

dr
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow View Post
Hey there fellow beings.

Strange question I know, and I ain't talking about the clichè of time and age, I'm talking about our actual reality and the feeling that everything is speeding up ... right on que with the last step of the mayan calander btw.

Even kids I have spoken to say this, and I don't know about you guys, but when I was a kid, time was slooooooooooooow. But weeks seem to be days for me. Anyone else?

wZn
Indeed it is and everyone I know personally has remarked at the speed of time lately.

It's very strange. All I can gather is that it's a good idea to get as much done as possible because it seems like time is just not on our side.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:57 AM   #4
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey there fellow beings.

No.

Regards

Joe
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

No , the stream of conciousness is accelerating back to the source.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:21 AM   #6
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

lol Joe! Your answer was pretty quick eh?!

:P

wZn
Old 11-18-2008, 03:22 AM   #7
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Woah that's done my head in 777. Can you expand on this very interesting concept of yours please.

wZn
Old 11-18-2008, 03:39 AM   #8
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

From what I herd from Alex which seems to confirm within myself some frequency started leaking from the black holes in the universe creating a new matrix for some dimensional beings that is causing all the dimensions to merge into a single unit.

But that might seem a little out there.

I have often wondered what this global warming in the solar system is I think that is part of it, and I am almost convinced time is speeding up but you can't measure it through clocks as it's consiousness that is changing so the measurement of it from the clocks you can't notice it that way.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:42 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Woah that's done my head in 777. Can you expand on this very interesting concept of yours please.

wZn
All ancient text teaches that conciousness is a stream and in this stream we do things the same way for a certain length of time until a new paradigm enters. The new paradigm causes an acceleration 20 times faster then the previous shift and each shift gets faster and faster until the vibration is so high that we transcend time.

I feel the next shift wil start wednsday. HOLD ON

Right now we are at a change rate of every 360 days.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-18-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:48 AM   #10
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
No , the stream of conciousness is accelerating back to the source.
Great way to hit the nail in the head with one sentence.

Days are flying by for me. I have heard others comment on this as well.

I somehow have a feeling that egos are going to slowly fade away as time accelerates and we approach 2012. Feelings of oneness and compassion will replace the no longer relevant ego - even within the most wicked. I think that things are going to appear to be getting very bad (world government, mass starvation, ect), and some bad things may well happen, but during the last few moments before "ascension" even the most wicked will realize their oneness, drop their weapons and release their ego. Sort of like we are building our way towards universal clarity and cleansing.

This is what my instincts tell me.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:14 AM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving View Post
Great way to hit the nail in the head with one sentence.

Days are flying by for me. I have heard others comment on this as well.

I somehow have a feeling that egos are going to slowly fade away as time accelerates and we approach 2012. Feelings of oneness and compassion will replace the no longer relevant ego - even within the most wicked. I think that things are going to appear to be getting very bad (world government, mass starvation, ect), and some bad things may well happen, but during the last few moments before "ascension" even the most wicked will realize their oneness, drop their weapons and release their ego. Sort of like we are building our way towards universal clarity and cleansing.

This is what my instincts tell me.
I agree, this is why we can't be in our head because their agenda is to prematurely awaken kundalini and use the energy for destructive purposes, because suffering is one of the keys to Kundalini awakening.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:17 AM   #12
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Man, you guys are great in explaining this to me. Danke.

hey Dean, by Alex, who do you mean?

wow today went quick :P

wZn
Old 11-18-2008, 05:29 AM   #13
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I'm having a sense of Deja-Vu as this question was asked a couple of months ago. My answer to this question was and still is Yes.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:33 AM   #14
elNadador
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is our environment full of noise that our head learns to ignore which causes the sense of time going faster as we loose time when we unconciously get numb.
Something like... when we were kids every moment were precious and rich and those are the moments that count in time. Now we are surrounded by noise or mechanical copies of previous moments, so we end with a lot of trash time that does not count.
elNadador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:23 AM   #15
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey there fellow beings.

wZn
Check out Greg's recent thread on acceleration

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7342

You might find more answers there.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:04 AM   #16
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

It's crazy I only had time to log on here and do a bit of messaging now the day is over and I haven't even begun any research which is why I logged on.

Quote:
hey Dean, by Alex, who do you mean?
Alex Collier UFO contactee.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Time is not speeding up. That doesn't even make sense. First of all, time is not the linear tick-tock we commonly think. That is just a convention. Time is an aspect of multidimensional reality.

It's not even that events are happening faster. What is happening is that everything gets reported almost in real time, so we know infinitely more about what's going on in the world than people of, say, 100 years ago. Back then, if a war was declared or the Duke of Belgium died, you heard about it a month later, maybe.

Today, you can read about riots in Pakistan, war in the region of your choice, the latest bank failures, corporate crimes, earthquakes, medical breakthroughs, and efforts to exorcise Washington before breakfast. Nobody makes us read or watch all that stuff. Time's running along like always, but nowadays we feel like we have to stuff something into every single second. We think of quiet time as lost time. What malarkey.

There's another thing: relativity. When I was five, a year was 20% of my life - by definition a long time. Now, a year is one-point-six percent of my life or something like that, and it goes by fast. The year hasn't changed - I have.

There's a thread around here somewhere about life accelerating. Like I said, time isn't what we think it is. Yes, it does seem like a lot is happening. Yes, I have had a rapid succession of dramatic experiences over the last 8 years or so. But at the same time I feel myself slowing down, taking a deep breath, and groovin'.

Last edited by whitecrow; 11-18-2008 at 09:19 AM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #18
Nebula

Yep! from the time i read the first post to this point on typing this sentence, time has indeed sped up! Did you know that we are in the year 2015?

Last edited by Nebula; 11-18-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #19
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you know that we are in the year 2017?
No I thought this is 2008. Time is speeding up I can feel it I don't care what others say logically anymore time is definitely changing going faster. Soon it will be even more obvious. Why do you think everyone is suddenly talking about it.

No-one talked about this in the 1940s or 1970s. They only talk about it now. it is speeding up.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-18-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #20
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
No I thought this is 2008. Time is speeding up I can feel it I don't care what others say logically anymore time is definitely changing going faster. Soon it will be even more obvious. Why do you think everyone is suddenly talking about it.

No-one talked about this in the 1940s or 1970s. They only talk about it now. it is speeding up.
DeanJ! i actually meant to say 2015! Did you get a chance to listen to the last Bob Dean interview? he touches on that!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #21
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

I agree, this is why we can't be in our head because their agenda is to prematurely awaken kundalini and use the energy for destructive purposes, because suffering is one of the keys to Kundalini awakening.
I am sry.... but I dont agree... I have lived with kundalini for 18 years and my impression is that suffering under the awakening is when you are not mature in thoughts and emotions, but it will resolve itself by time, depending if you resist it or not.... and with the kundalini you get of the grid.... they cant control you anymore and you became a threath for them.... so why should they make us awaken it prematurely.... persons are more controllabel without it.... If they want us to suffer... they have other means to do it....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #22
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

all i say is

relativity or not (and i know my relativity), if EVERYONE'S perception of time changes in unison (which of course it does, as everyone ages), then in fact time changes. aka the universal law of attraction.
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #23
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
wasn't it Einstein who said something about that time passes by quickly when you are with a beautiful girl but slowly when you are with an old woman...
i think that has something to do with vibration
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #24
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, it is my perception that time is speeding up. I first noticed it a year or so ago, where it became obvious to me, but I think it first kicked in 3 years ago. Something seemed to amp people up all the sudden and I noticed it as a fervor that seemed to hit people. I have told many people about this and many comments on youtube.

Additionally most people have not caught on yet that the winter solstice is not happening on December 21st, but this year for example was on January 10th or so.

I suspect that people are noticing it as well, and it is creating hidden stress. For example factory workers are now not getting as much production done, and just can't catch up and stuff. Maybe where they did 1000 widgets per day and now they are doing say 950, and they don't know why and just think they are getting old or something.

People will keep trying to cope and keep up, but it will keep generating underlying stress as far as I can see.

Quote:
Hey there fellow beings.

wZn
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #25
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

each moment is but another opportunity for thought thinking and conscious expansion. as we experience so our awareness grows encompassing more and more of 'reality' and the need to focus on linear time is reduced. we are all thinking and expressing are way back to the source as intended. the farther along we progress the more we reflect our source that itself encompasses time and space and is limited or constrained by neither.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote