Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #51
piscesTT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Jersey

hey, im new to the site, im from essex co, trying to make contact with people from jesey
piscesTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:59 AM   #52
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

hey pisces:

welcome to the forum. most of us are in central jersey (monmouth/middlesex/ocean), and it may be a pain in the **** for you to come down here for meetings. if its cool with you, youre welcome to join.
theres several others from the north, like the bergen area and a bunch of people from the city. im not sure what you prefer.

regardless, youre welcome to get onboard in our online social group.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:09 AM   #53
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Whos repping north NJ?
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:29 PM   #54
Guille103470
Avalon Senior Member

Union Country here.

We should all seriously meet up somewhere and discuss all that has to be discussed in privacy.
Guille103470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:14 AM   #55
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

guille: all survival info can be found on this site, although any physical preparation you do is basically a waste of time. the only thing that matters is your freewill. change comes from within-- and thats how we win.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #56
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
are there any lurkers out there in central NJ?
I'm in Somerset County. Would be interested in meeting up with others in NJ or surrounding areas to discuss the difficult task of preparing.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #57
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
Here to organize an NJ ground crew (& that may be what we see appropriate).
I agree. Becoming more self-sufficient and preparing for whatever is coming. As time goes by folks are beginning to realize that this can only be achieved by forming a group where members can depend in each other.

Developing friendships and trust need to be done beforehand.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #58
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
greetings, new arrivals.

my suggestion is that we hang out here for a few weeks or so and await any more new jersey arrivals.

if we have a meeting, what topics would everyone like to discuss?

i believe the original intention of project avalon was based upon george greens wish to assemble us into groups and discuss the handbook for the new paradigm. has anyone read it? (i havent yet).

maybe we ought to list our fields of expertise and knowledge.

regardless of the conspiratorial extent in which one believes, i think that everyone here is aware of two things:

1. immenent change is on the horizon
2. we need to unite.
Those 2 statements should be the priority of every American. In fact, should be a priority no matter where on the planet one lives.

There are many theories as to the who, what and why of what's coming. But I think we all know the when. I'm more in the Conservative camp, if you will seeing the main problem being the Globalist elite wanting an aristocracy. There are many glaring issues that present themselves as unquestionable evidence as to a planned breakup of American and other nations sovereignty.
Including the CRF, NAU, Outsourcing, Illegal Immigration, Bailouts for thieves and traitors, plain old greed, the Iraq War and no "WMD's" ad nauseam.

I'm skeptical but opened minded enough to understand that there may even be more nefarious intentions by those in power. For example, just 2 years ago I would have though the idea of "population reduction" was in the realm of "kookery". Yea, folks are greedy but could they be that evil?

After some time, education and introspection I came to the conclusion that being skeptical is a good thing but never close your mind to anything that comes along that may indeed be real.

In the end, no pun intended one can see that preparing now is a prudent thing to do. Even officials in the government, financial arena and others are using the word "depression".

Many discussions on Survivalist forums now include the idea of folks coming together. Although many do nothing to make it a reality. Things are going to be vastly different than what happened in the 1930's.

One may wish to read of the events that occurred in Argentina during an economic collapse.

http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/cgi-b...1;t=044387;p=1

Remembering that this was not worldwide and that Argentina was/is a relatively homogeneous nation.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #59
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
hey guys im from nyc. but if u look at maps it may be more practical for me to throw my cards in with the jersey crowd as opposed to the upstate new yorkers. the city isnt very well represented on avalon it seems maybe i just overlooked it. anyway, i have worked with frosty on various sensitive projects before in the past and i can vouch for his commando credentials. he is also a master gardener.
Perhaps 2 separate groups with one in Northwest NJ for folks in NYC or Northern NJ and the other near or in the Pine Barrens for the folks in South Jersey.